你是否认为普♥京♥一定已经意识到了这一点吗?
Of course, 100 percent.
当然,百分之百。
It could have not happened without…
如果没有……这一切就不会发生。
德国《明镜周刊》,西班牙《国家报》,
和美国CNN的,都同步报道了这段视频
这些独♥立♥的媒体机构密切关注我们的调查,
对一切都进行了复查。
Who’s the most stupid?
谁是最笨的?
– Most stupid of them?- Yeah.
-最笨的?-是的。
Well, definitely…
那,绝对是…
these are Spetsnaz guys with no real training.
他们是俄军“信♥号♥♥旗”特种部队出身,没有受过真正的特工训练。
I think it makes sense to try to prank stupid guys
我认为蒙骗这些愚蠢的人是有意义的,
and maybe these non-military guys.
也许这些是非军事人员。
When you were a kid,did you have any political awareness?
当你还是个孩子的时候,你有从政意识吗?
Was this a political family?Did your family talk about politics?
你出生政♥治♥家庭吗? 你的家人谈论政♥治♥吗?
Yes, my family talks about politics all the time
是的,我的家人一直在谈论政♥治♥,
and it was very…
这非常…
They start to talk much more after Chernobyl disaster.
切尔诺贝利灾难之后,他们开始谈论更多。
Because actually, my father and his family, they are from Chernobyl,
因为事实上,我的父亲和他的家人,来自切尔诺贝利,
from the small village two kilometers away.
来自两公里外的一个小村庄。
And, I would say, ten kilometers away from the nuclear station.
我想说,离核电站有十公里远。
Everyone knows that there was an explosion of a nuclear station,
每个人都知道有一个核电站爆♥炸♥了,
but news keeping silence and so all this nuclear
但是新闻保持沉默,所以所有这些核辐射
and radioactive dust
和放射性尘埃
was on these fields,and they were forced to go
都在这些田地上,他们被迫去
to plant potatoes just to prevent rumors,
种土豆,只是为了防止谣言,
just to explain population that everything is fine.
只是为了向人们表明,一切都正常。
Everything is okay,go and work in the fields!
一切正常,去地里干活吧!
And with the first appearance of Putin on the screen,
当普♥京♥第一次出现在银幕上时,
I just felt it.
我就感觉到了。
I have this same feeling like I am watching TV
我在看电视时有这种感觉,
and I am watching political lizard
我在看政♥治♥变色龙,
and he’s looking into my eyes and lying to me.
他能看着我的眼睛,对我撒谎。
This is the biggest challenge for me.
这对我来说是最大的挑战。
I tried to practice juggling about a month
我试着练习了一个月的杂耍,
and because of coordination and balancing,
因为协调和平衡,
because you need some balance here, it’s…
因为你需要一些平衡,这是…
I’m very bad in it.
…我演得很差。
One, two, three…
一,二,三…
I think he wants to make sure this hits home in Russian media.
我认为,他想要确保这件事,能引起俄♥罗♥斯♥媒体的注意。
And he thinks that’s best done if he does it.
他认为,如果他去做,那就做最好的。
One more time.
再来一次。
So, we’re not being journalists reporting about some politician,
所以,我们不是报道某个普通政客的记者,
(德国明镜周刊记者,菲德留斯.施密特)
but we’re reporting about a politician who has his own YouTube show
而是报道一个在YouTube上有自己的节目的政♥治♥家,
(德国明镜周刊记者,菲德留斯.施密特)
with over 13 million followers,and who considers himself
有1300多万粉丝,他认为自己
half a journalist.
是半个记者。
Yeah!
好的!
Actually, this first time you’re lucky.
实际上,这是你第一次走运。
That’s a very unusual situation,and it doesn’t make things easier.
这是一个非常不寻常的情况,这并没有让事情变得更容易。
Mom, is this yours? No, you had water.
-妈妈,这是你的吗?-不,你有水喝。
Hold my beer while I make a TikTok.
帮我拿着我的啤酒,我在做抖音。
2020年12月13日。发布会前夜。
No, no, no.
不,不,不。
Just the second one,
就一会儿,
you just are filming me with the whole scheme and I’m asking,
你按照计划来拍我,而我要问,
– “How bizarre.”- Okay.
-“有多奇怪啊。” -好的。
How bizarre
有多奇怪啊。
Stop. Again.
停。再来。
How bizarre
有多奇怪啊
You should remove second one.
你应该移♥动♥一下。
– We can do that?- Yes, of course.
-我们可以吗? -是的,当然。
This is, you know, beauty of TikTok.
这就是抖音的美妙之处。
I don’t know how…I don’t know how to do that.
我不知道怎么……我不知道该怎么做。
– Who’s 19? – You, apparently.
-谁是19?-你,很显然。
Smile from the past
为了过去,微笑吧。
Elephants and acrobats Lions, snakes, monkeys
大象和杂技演员狮子,蛇,猴子
Pele speaks “righteous”
贝利在讲“正义”
Sister Zina says “funky”
吉娜修女在讲“时髦”
How bizarre.
有多奇怪啊。
WHEN YOU INVESTIGATE YOUR OWN MURDER…
当你调查自己的谋杀案时…
How bizarre.
有多奇怪啊。
You know that Chris to call it,”Moscow4.”
你知道克里斯称之为“莫斯科4号♥”。
– You know what is Moscow4? – No. What is that?
-你知道莫斯科4号♥是什么吗?—不知道。那是什么?
Well, the e-mail of the very top-brass guy from intelligence
好吧,情报部门头子的电子邮件
was hacked several times
被黑了好几次,
and his first password was Moscow1 and they hacked him.
他的第一个密♥码♥用的是“莫斯科1号♥”,他们就黑了他。
So second his password was Moscow2,
之后,他把密♥码♥改为“莫斯科2号♥”,
and they hacked him as well.
他们还是黑了他。
And so the third time,he had password Moscow3.
所以第三次,他有了密♥码♥“莫斯科3号♥”。
And just guess what was his fourth password.
猜猜他的第四个密♥码♥是什么。
So, Moscow4 is the explanation of the stupidity of the system.
所以,“莫斯科4号♥”被用作形容体制的愚蠢。
Dasha, you take my phone
达莎,你拿着我的手♥机♥
and you’ll be in the kitchen pretending you’re
去厨房♥,假装你是
– General Bogdanov.- Could I see the…
-博格达诺夫将军。。-我能看一下…
I have no idea.
我不知道。
检查来电显示上的号♥码。
-按7。-然后呢?
495153541…
-看起来是个正常的号♥码?-没有什么可疑的?
不。
除了最后一个数字不见了。
这正常吗?
是少了个数字。
只是显示故障。
就是显示屏故障,这没事。
Okay, well, super, super.
好的,那就,快点,快点。
好了,它显示正常了。
Tomorrow we will make these calls.
明天我们就用它,打那些电♥话♥。
Honestly, I don’t think it will work,because, well, FSB guys.
说实话,我觉得这行不通,因为,对方是联邦安♥全♥局♥的人。
They supposed to be resistant to pranks.
他们应该对欺诈电♥话♥有抵抗力。
– But Moscow4.- Moscow4.
-但是莫斯科4号♥。-莫斯科4号♥。
Yes, and then we are ready to push the button
是的,然后我们就会按下按钮,
and everything will be published exactly at 12:00.
所有的东西都会在12点准时发布。
And also, I will publish my TikTok.
另外,我会发布我的TikTok直播。
I recorded today.
我今夜也录下了。
And we’ll have a kind of 15 minutes of shame with it.
我们会用15分钟的时间,来羞辱他们将做的反应。
Okay, see you tomorrow!
好吧,明天见!
公开♥发♥布日,凌晨4:30.
Hello.
你们好。
Now, I totally feel like I am an undercover agent
现在,我完全觉得我是连接窃听的一个
with the wired up.
卧底特工。
Are you not nervous?
你紧张吗?
– Sorry? – Are you nervous?
-什么?-你紧张吗?
– No.- Please, come on. A little bit.
-不。-得了吧,有点儿吧?
Hello.
你好。
弗拉基米尔?亚历山大洛维奇。
弗拉基米尔.亚历山大洛维奇,早上好。
你认识我吗?
喂,喂?
我是阿列克谢·纳瓦尔尼,
我希望你能告诉我你为什么要杀我?
你究竟对我有什么仇恨?
He hung up.
他挂断了。
Oh, my God, you ruined their day.
天啊,你毁了他们的一天。
Not just today, I guess.
我想不只是今天。
-你好。-你好,是阿列克谢.阿列克谢多♥维♥奇吗?
是我。
问候一下。我叫阿列克谢·纳瓦尔尼
我打电♥话♥来是想问你,为什么要杀我。
阿列克谢.阿列克谢多♥维♥奇?
我们在玩沉默游戏吗?
He hung up.
他挂断了。
He’s off?
他挂了吗?
– Hung up.- Maybe try it the prank way.
-挂断了。-也许可以试试恶作剧的方式。
Okay.
好的。
你好。
你好,是米哈伊.米哈伊洛维奇吗?
是我。
我是马克西姆.乌斯蒂诺夫。
我是尼古莱.帕特鲁舍夫的助手。
是弗拉基米尔.博格达诺夫给了我你的号♥码。
早上好,对不起这么早给你打电♥话♥。
没关系。
-这事有点儿急。-可以,可以。
我们的老板需要一份报告,
说明为什么图木斯克的行动没有成功。
什么问题?我不大清楚。
米哈伊.米哈伊洛维奇,是你吗?
不,这不是我。
我不明白。你到底是谁?
我是尼古拉·帕特鲁舍夫的助手。
尼古拉·帕特鲁舍夫是谁?
米哈伊尔·米哈伊洛维奇,你要跟我玩游戏吗?
我受够你的游戏了。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!