想象一下,在旅行社工作的人
that has access to the flight manifests,
可以查看航♥班♥旅客名单,
they’re getting, what,25 bucks a day as a salary.
他们每天的工资只有25美元。
And then for another 25,
然后再花25美元,
they will be able to sell that flight manifest
他们就可以把乘客名单卖♥♥给
to anybody who asks for it,
任何想要的人,
just because they’ll double their income for the day.
因此,他们一天的收入会翻倍。
This is a whole industry.
这完全是产业化。
Data brokers are on the dark web.
数据经纪人在暗网上。
You negotiate the price,and within a few minutes, they say,
只要价格谈拢,几分钟后,他们说,
“Yep, I can get that data for you by tomorrow.”
“是的,我明天就能给你数据。”
And then you have to send Bit coin.
然后你要支付比特币就行了。
Now, Bellingcat can’t pay for that data because it’s a foundation,
目前,“响铃猫”无法支付这些数据,因为它有底线,
so I have to pay for that data myself.
所以我必须自己购买♥♥这些数据。
Over the last five years of me working on data journalism,
在我从事数据新闻工作的过去五年里,
I would say I’ve spent 150,000 dollars.
我可以说我花了15万美元。
My wife has no idea about this.
我妻子不知道这件事。
My wife suspects I’ve spent probably two or three thousand.
我妻子怀疑我大概花了两三千美元。
If she knew the real quantum,
如果她知道真正的数量,
she wouldn’t be my wife.
她就不会是我妻子了。
But she’s gonna watch the movie.
但她会看这部电影的。
– She’s not watching this movie.- You just outed yourself.
-她不看这种电影。-你刚刚暴露了自己
I’m absolutely sure she’s not watching this movie now.
我很确定她现在没在看这部电影。
我被授予了一顶特别秘密的帽子,所以没人会认出我。
我还有我的遮挡口罩。
如果这些,还不能达到保密的目的,
我还有我的轮椅。
Our expectation was, once he’s released from intensive care,
我们的预期是,一旦他从重症监护室出院,
he will have a desire to go to Russia immediately.
他会有立即前往俄♥罗♥斯♥的愿望。
To our great relief, he told me,
让我们送了口气的是,他告诉我,
“I better spend several months here.
“我最好在这里待几个月。
I want to go back to Russia strong and fully recovered.”
我希望等到身体强壮,完全康复时,再回到俄♥罗♥斯♥。”
Hi, everybody, this is Zakhar Navalny and you’re watching my vlog,
大家好,我是扎哈尔·纳瓦尔尼,你正在观看我的视频博客,
“The Daily Charit茅.”
“每日的慈善。”
For the longest time,I wasn’t sure what to make of Navalny.
很长一段时间,我都不知道该怎么看待纳瓦尔尼。
I had always wondered how much of an independent figure he is,
我一直在想,他到底有多独♥立♥,
or is he one of the many fake opposition figure
或者他只是克里姆林宫制♥造♥出来的
created by the Kremlin?
众多伪反对派人物之一?
I’ve criticized him on Twitter.
我在推特上批评过他。
I mean, he was known for having flirted with the extreme right
我的意思是,他在职业生涯的早期,
in the early days of his career.
以与极右势力惺惺相惜而闻名。
He’d walked side-by-side with some pretty nasty
他曾与一些可恶的民族主义者和种族主义者
nationalists and racists.
并肩作战。
Had he moved beyond that?
他已经超越这些了吗?
Had he actually become a reverse dark knight?
他真的变成了一个反向的黑暗骑士吗?
阿列克谢.纳瓦尔尼!他今天和我们一起参加“进军俄♥罗♥斯♥”活动。
“进军俄♥罗♥斯♥”2011年
大家好,节日快乐! 荣耀归于俄♥罗♥斯♥!
聚集在这里的人们,明天就可以把那些混♥蛋♥
从克里姆林宫赶出去。
现在,我们需要一个前所未有的口号♥来团结我们。
-我为人人!-人人为我!
光荣归于俄♥罗♥斯♥,节日快乐!
Within all my career,
在我的职业生涯中,
I’ve been asked the same 15 questions all the time.
我一直被问到同样的15个问题。
Are you afraid?
你害怕吗?
Are you working for Kremlin? What is your family doing?
你为克里姆林宫工作吗?你的家人在做什么?
You have a responsibility for your family.
你对你的家庭有责任。
When, if it’s foreign journalist,
如果是外国记者,
they’re asking about nationalism and Russian March.
他们会问关于民族主义和进军俄♥罗♥斯♥游♥行♥的问题。
And every one of them just, Jesus Christ,just watch previous interviews.
每一个人,天哪,看看之前的采访。
Hold on. Were there not a couple of Sieg Heil-ers at that thing?
等一下。那里不是有几个“胜利万岁帮”的人吗?
Sorry?
对不起?
Were there not a couple of Nazi guys at that march?
那次游♥行♥不是有几个纳粹分子吗?
Certainly a Sieg Heil-er would be a different category
当然,“胜利万岁帮”是一个另类组织,
that you would not want to associate with or march beside.
你不会想与之联♥系♥在一起,也不会与之为伍吧。
Well, in the normal world,in the normal political system,
当然,在正常的情况下,在正常的政♥治♥体系里,
of course, I would never be within the same political party with them.
我永远不会和他们在同一个政党里。
But we are creating coalition,
但是我们正在建立联盟,
broader coalition to fight the regime just to achieve the situation
更广泛的联盟来对抗现政♥权♥,
where everyone can participate in election.
只是为了实现每个人都能参与选举的局面。
‘Cause a lot of politicians would be uncomfortable
因为很多政客会感到不舒服,
even associating or being in the same photograph as one of these guys.
即使是与他们中的一个人在一张照片上。
– No, I…- You’re comfortable with that?
-不,我… -你是不是很乐意和他们在一起?
I’m okay with that, and I’m…
我不介意,而且我…
I consider, it’s my political superpower,I can talk to everyone.
我认为,这是我的政♥治♥超能力,我可以和每个人对话探讨。
Anyway, well, they are citizen of Russian Federation,
总之,他们是俄♥罗♥斯♥联邦的公民,
and if I want to fight Putin,if I want to be a leader of a country,
如果我想与普♥京♥对抗,如果我想成为一个国家的领导人,
I cannot just ignore the huge part of it.
我不能忽视它的大部分成员。
Well, there are a lot of people who call themselves nationalists.
有很多人自称是民族主义者。
Okay, let’s discuss it.
好吧,我们来讨论一下。
We’re living in the country when they are poisoning
我们生活在一个国家,而他们却在毒害
a politician and killing people.
一个政♥治♥人物,甚至在杀人。
And arresting people for nothing.
毫无理由地逮捕人。
So, of course, I am totally fine
所以,当然,我完全可以和一些
to sit with a guy whose rally
看起来有点…对我来说
looks kind of…
不是很好的
not very good for me.
家伙们一起集♥会♥。
嗨,我是纳瓦尔尼
我非常高兴能再一次这么说。
克里姆林宫在幻想我不要回家,
但反腐基金会在继续工作,
而我在回俄♥罗♥斯♥前,则要专注于我的康复。
The Russian media didn’t find anything,
俄♥罗♥斯♥媒体什么也没发现,
and German investigators didn’t have the jurisdiction.
德国调查人员没有管辖权。
So we realized there’s nobody who’s going to actually
所以我们意识到,没有人会
actively investigate this…
主动调查这个问题…
unless we jump into this.
…除非我们投入其中。
We knew that the poison was Novichok, and Novichok,
我们知道毒药是“诺维乔克”,
we had proven in a previous investigation,
而我们在之前的调查中证明的
is only manufactured in this facility called the Signal Institute.
“诺维乔克”,只在一个代号♥为“信♥号♥♥研究所”的工厂生产。
The Signal Institute in Moscow works under the guise of a R&D center
位于莫斯科的“信♥号♥♥研究所”打着研发中心的幌子,
that develops advanced forms of sports, nutrition drinks.
开♥发♥先进的运动和营养饮料。
That’s the legend.
这就是传闻。
Yet, they employ, for this work,
然而,他们在这项工作中雇佣了
12 scientists whose only experience and background
12名仅有化学武器经验和背景的
is in chemical weapons.
科学家。
Our hypothesis?
我们的假设?
This is the entity that actually provides the poison for the killers
这个实体实际上为那些在世界各地
who travel around the world poisoning people with Novichok.
用诺维乔克毒害人们的杀手提供毒药。
So what we did is we bought from the Russian black market
所以我们从俄♥罗♥斯♥黑市买♥♥了
the phone records for the head of the Signal Institute.
“信♥号♥♥研究所”负责人的电♥话♥记录。
We looked at numbers that only appear just before the poisoning of Navalny…
我们研究了纳瓦尔尼中毒之前出现的数字…
and those were suspicious.
…这些都很可疑。
But once we have a suspicious number…
但一旦我们有了可疑的号♥码…
you go through a number of Russian apps that allow you to see
你会浏览一些俄♥罗♥斯♥的应用程序,这些应用程序可以让你看到
how that phone number is listed in other people’s phone books.
这个电♥话♥号♥码是如何在其他人的电♥话♥簿上列出的。
So, for example, I put in my number and it will show up as
例如,我输入我的号♥码,它会显示为克里斯,
Chris to the journalist from Bellingcat,
给“响铃猫”的记者,
because somebody would have put my name into their phone book
因为有人会把我的名字输入他们的手♥机♥,
and that description would have been shared into this app.
这个描述会被分享到这个应用程序中。
First number I looked up,
我查的第一个号♥码是
showed up as “Alexey doctor from FSB.”
“联邦安♥全♥局♥的阿列克谢医生”
Well, that was interesting.A doctor from FSB? Alexey?
嗯,这很有趣。俄♥罗♥斯♥联邦安♥全♥局♥的医生? 名叫阿列克谢?
But that was not enough.
但这还不够。
We couldn’t place a real person behind this name.
我们无法找出这个名字背后的真实人物。
Then I would look up if this number…
然后我会查一下这个号♥码…
showed up in any car registration databases.
这个应用程序显示,所有的汽车登记数据库。
And we found out an actual Alexey Alexandrov who owns a car
我们找到了一个叫阿列克谢·亚历山德罗夫的人
and this number was listed for contacting that person.
他有车是用这个号♥码是用来注册联♥系♥的。
So, then you have a real person with a birthday.
这样你就有了一个有出生日期的“真人”。
Then, you look up his passport file,you see his face.
然后,你查他的护照档案,你看到了他的脸。
You repeat that many times with the other suspicious numbers,
你对其他可疑的号♥码,如此重复多次,
and then you have a short list of interesting people.
然后你就有了一个有趣的人员的短名单。
And these became our prime suspects.
这些人成了我们的主要嫌疑人。
Now, we knew when Navalny had traveled to Siberia.
现在,我们知道纳瓦尔尼什么时候去过西伯利亚了。
We had the actual passenger manifests
我们有纳瓦尔尼从莫斯科
of six different flights that had flown into Novosibirsk,
飞往新西伯利亚的六架不同航♥班♥的
where Navalny flew from Moscow,on the day before,
实际乘客名单,分别在他到达那里的