-No. -It’s true. Who knows.
这种事对末来的仕途很有帮助
You could even launch a new career here.
茉莉明早会将细节传真给你
Julle, my producer, is gonna fax you in the morning with the details.
我得回烂窝去了
I’ve gotta get back to the Rotten Apple.
今晚我要替无家可归老兵募款
I’m doing a benefit tonight for the homeless transsexual veterans.
亲爱的梅乐莉
Dearest Mallory
你曾说我是个没感情的人
you once told me I had no feelings.
你说对了 也说错了
You were right and you were wrong.
我现在比以前更有感情
I got more feelings now than I ever had before.
我最近阅读很多
I’ve been reading a lot
和牢友勤练瑜珈
and doing yoga with this guy
但他惹毛我了
but he pissed me off.
他现在不在我身边了
He’s not around anymore.
在晚上
At night
我假装你就睡在我身旁
I pretend you’re lying next to me.
我躺在牢房♥里
I lie in my cell
想像亲吻你的感觉
imagine kissing you
不做♥爱♥ 只是
not making love, just,
狂吻个把钟头
kissing for hours and hours on end.
我记得我们在一起的时光
I remember everything about our time.
分享你的秘密
I remember every secret you ever shared.
我记得你每一次的笑容
I remember every single time you laughed.
及你的舞姿
And your dancing.
天啊 你的舞姿
My God, your dancing.
我躺在床上
I lie on my bed
回忆每分每秒的快乐时光
and go over every day, every minute of our happiness.
我沉浸在回忆中
I take it all as it comes
仿佛又回到从前
and I live that day again.
我们的初吻
That way, when I get to our first kiss
不仅仅只是回忆
they’re not just memories.
我又感受到那股愉悦
I feel that joy again.
瑞高大夫 他们是不是疯了
Dr. Reingold, are they insane?
疯了?
Insane?
没有
No.
精神错乱 有
Psychotic, yes.
就放在超级杯足球赛之后
It’s right after the Super Bowl.
观众都留在家里 球赛有什么好看
We got them in their homes, the game has just sucked
观众想看米基 看他长什么样
and they want to see this guy, Mickey. What’s he like. . . ?
用暴♥力♥的手段使全国麻木
shocked a country numb with violence.
这些家伙恨不得砍老婆的脑袋
These guys wanna tear their wives’ heads off.
有些人是这样
Yeah, but some of them. . .
米基和梅乐莉 能够明辨是非
Mickey and Mallory know the difference between right and wrong.
他们只是不屑
They just don’t give a damn.
这将是电视史上最具争议的事
This will be the most talked about event in television history!
他们有性♥虐♥待倾向
Is it true they were sexually abused as children, Dr. Reingold?
无法想像 我不认为
I can’t imagine. I don’t think that it’s
我会说不是
I would say no.
我令你女儿怀孕而你要我娶她
When you said to marry your daughter after I got her pregnant
这正是我的打算
that’s exactly what I did.
你给我听著 要是搞砸了
Now you listen to me. If you blow this
CBS下一季就靠你吃饭 我也会加入他们的行刑
CBS will eat your lunch next season, and I’ll be with them
因为我就做不下去了
’cause I’m out of here!
我做不下去了
I’m out!
梅乐莉说过她想宰了你
Mallory Knox has said that she does want to kill you.
我不相信女人对我说过的话
I never really believe what women say to me.
玛姬 玛格莉特 达令
Margaret, darling, I don’t know
我不知你发现什么 但事情不是你想像的那样
whatever you think you found, it’s not what you think.
明 是谁?
Just tell me who the hell Ming is.
明 谁会取明 这个名字
Ming? There’s no Ming,
那是家鬼餐厅的名字
that’s a fucking restaurant.
你翻我抽屉做什么
Why are you going through my drawers?
我从来不动你抽屉的
I don’t go through your drawers.
这看来像被乱刀砍过
Davey, this looks like it was cut with a fuckin’ meat cleaver.
我的特写呢?
And where’s my close-ups?
听著 心理医师的画面少一点
Listen, less of the shrink.
青少年及披头的画面保留 我喜欢甜甜圈外的警♥察♥
Keep the teens, keep the long hairs. I love the cop at the doughnut shop,
我也喜欢麦克劳斯基
I love McClusky.
切到他笑得很恐怖的画面
Cut in on the middle of that horrific laugh.
停格 不需要等到他开口
Freeze frame on it. Don’t even let him answer.
接我在审判当天的画面
Then cut to me at the trial.
他们即将面临的审判
Their subsequent trial
成了病态可怜的马戏表演
turned into a sick, pathetic circus.
米基和梅乐莉之火引爆全国
The nation caught Mickey and Mallory fire.
他干的麦克葛芬才是这群疯子 应该尊敬的对象
Mike fucking Griffin is who these misguided assholes should revere.
麦克葛芬在执行勤务时
Mike Griffin was killed in the line of duty
被这两个浑蛋王八蛋所杀
by these fuck scum-sucking degenerate d… bags.
我们要米基 我们要梅乐莉
We Want Mickey! We Want Mallory!
你对聚集的群众有何话说
What do you think of the turnout?
我从来没这么快乐过
I’ve never had more fun!
人♥渣♥
Scumbag!
明
Ming,
别急 讲英文
first of all, Slow down. Speak English.
-好的 说英语 -你想歪了
-All right. English, english. -Okay? You’re paranoid.
-她不是针对我们 -对 她不是针对我们
She’s not onto us. -Yes! She’s not onto us.
我不管依青怎么说
I don’t give a fuck what the I Ching says!
别让这件事曝光
Just don’t put anything down on paper, ever.
要是她打电♥话♥去 你就说
If she calls back you say,
这里是明朝餐厅 要点什么菜
“Hello, Ming Dynasty Restaurant. Number Five,may I take your order?”
有没有话要对支持你的人说
What do you have to say to your fans?
好戏在后头
You ain’t seen nothing yet.
为什么要现场直播 我的天啊
How the hell did you let this show go live, Dwight? Christs.
没办法 这不是我能控制的
Couldn’t help it, Just got out of hand.
别随意更改行程 早上本来就要押送人犯
Doesn’t change the god damn thing, though. Gonna move them in the morning,
只不过稍微提早一点罢了
just a little bit ahead of schedule, that’s all.
杜埃 当我逮到这两个浑球时
You know, Dwight, when I do these two ratfucking douche bags,
我是和杰克洛比一起去的
I’ll go right up there with Jack Ruby.
这次出名了
World famous, huh?
大大的出名
Hall of Fame.
你成了大人物 奥斯华算老几
You’ll be bigger, Jack. Lee Harvey Oswald was a pussy.
奥斯华也许不怎么样 但是他还是很出名
Oswald might have been a pussy, but he was a great shot
你听到了吗
Do you hear it, Jack?
-听到什么 -一片死寂
-Hear what? -It’s dead quiet.
一片死寂往往隐藏危机
It’s dangerous when it’s dead quiet.
好
Okay,
试音 一 二 三 韦恩 别搞砸了
testing, one, two, three. Wayne, don’t blow this.
如何 老兄
Hey, how goes it, brother?
不好过对不对
Doing some hard time?
-为什么坐牢 -杀人
-What’d they get you for? -Murder.
罪不轻 我精神支持你
That’s a rough one. I’m with you.
上场了
Showtime.
达拉斯牛仔队赢得超级杯冠军
And the Dallas Cowboys are the Super Bowl Champions
球赛过后 请继续欣赏
Rlght after the game, stay tuned
美国狂人特别节目
for a special American Maniacs on WATCH.
米基·纳克斯是全美最危险的人
Mickey Knox is the most dangerous man in America.
但韦恩·盖尔却敢做一对一专访
But Wayne Gale isn ‘t afraid to meet him one on one.
以了解48条人命为何丧生
to learn what 48 people died for.
是此人疯了吗?
Is this man insane?
还是他专门送人上西天
or does he belong where he sent so many others
而他自己也去报到
in the grave?
米基·纳克斯 谢谢你接受访问
Mickey Knox, thank you for this time.
有些问题请教 请别介意
I’d like to start with a few questions to start with, if you don’t mind?
韦恩 你有屁快就放
Let’s roll the fucking dice. Wayne
米基·纳克斯 你何时开始想杀人的
Mickey Knox, when did you first start thinking about killing?
出娘胎 我投错胎生错家庭了
Birth. I was thrown into a flaming pit of scum, forgotten by God.
你的意思是?
What do you mean by that?
我来自暴♥力♥家庭
I mean, I came from violence,
暴♥力♥是我的血统 遗传自老爸
it was in my blood. My dad had it.
-他老爸也有 我命该如此 -你相信命运吗?
-His dad had it, it’s just my fate. -Do you believe in fate, boy?
命该如此
My fate.
人之初 性本善 这是人尽皆知的道理
No one is born evil, Mickey, it’s something you learn.
谈谈你父亲 他是怎么死的