You son of a bitch! Come on up here!
把他带到F区关他一个月 然后带他来见我
Stick his ass in F block for a month! Then bring him to see me!
你还好吧
You allright?
我的天 你可以上电视表演
Jesus Christ, Dwight, you could be on American Gladiators.
一天30分钟不算太多
30 minutes a day, shake and roll it. It doesn’t take much.
有人冲你来 朝他喉头来一记 保证使他瘫痪
Somebody goes for you, you go straight for their throat, right? One chop paralyzes them.
米基和梅乐莉就用这一招
Mickey and Mallory got the whole prison worked up.
把整座监狱弄得人心惶惶
Like sharks to chum bait.
一点血腥味就够他们捉狂的了
Smell of blood drives them nuts.
这里八成的人有暴♥力♥倾向
80% of these assholes are violent offenders.
我们有百分之二百的防御能力
We’re over 200% capacity.
这不是监狱而是颗定时炸♥弹♥
This ain’t a prison anymore, it’s a time bomb.
-找几个开刀 -试过了
-Fry the pricks. -We’ve tried.
每次他们都会再找别人下手
Every time we do they kill somebody new,
我们就得再来一次合法程序
and we gotta start all over again.
听起来像除不掉的心腹大患
Sounds like a hemorrhoid, you can’t get rid of, Dwight.
所以才要找你来试验
That’s why we’re sending them for testing to Nystrom with you.
有犯罪倾向精神病患的家园
Lobotomy Bay. Vegetable Land. Home of the criminally insane.
-有好几年没试了 -我们有第一阶段规则
-That hasn’t been done in years. -We got a stage one ruling.
这不会让这些混♥蛋♥收手
it won’t stick with these asshole do-good shrinks around,
但至少他们 会听你几个钟头的话
but it’ll get ’em under your control for a couple of hours.
然后呢
Then what?
你是个作家 民众爱你 15年来功力未减
You’re a celebrated lawman, public loves you. 15 years on the force.
仍然是最畅销的平装书
Bestseller out in paperback.
当代疯子克星 对付疯子有一套
A modern-day Pat Garret with a deadly ax to grind with maniacs.
这就选你来押解他两人的原因
That is why you have been chosen to deliver Mr. and Mrs. Knox.
带他们上路后
We, the Prison Board, know once you get ’em on the road,
-万一发生什么事 -意外
-if anything should happen. -An accident.
-火灾 -企图脱逃
– Fire. -Escape attempt. Anything at all.
超级警探 杰克史·史坎内提
Jack “Super Cop” Scagnetti will be there
随时以民众的利益为优先考虑
to look out for his public’s best interest.
只要是任何脑袋正常的人
I’m getting the picture here, Dwight.
都不会为这样的浑帐掉眼泪
‘Course, nobody in their right mind will cry for these two pigfuckers take a little lead.
书归你写 书名随便你取
A lot of lead, Jack! Write the script, call it anything you want to.
莫哈维的摊牌
“Showdown in Mojave”
我不管 米基和梅乐莉的处决
“The Exterminationof Mickey and Mallory Knox”. I don’t give a shit.
我给你我最好的两个手下
I’m giving you my two best men, Kavanaugh and Wurlitzer.
我们特别不屑这种人♥渣♥
We got a special disliking’ for these punkolas!
找到我们要的人了吗?
Have we found our man?
你认得她
You know her
你爱她 没她你活不下去
you love her, you cannot fucking live without her
-梅乐莉·纳克斯 -你偷走我的灵魂
-Mallory Knox. -You took my soul
要的更多
And wanted more
我天生如此
I guess I was born
天生的
Naturally born
坏胚子
Born bad
纳克斯 外头有人要见你
Hey, Knox, somebody out here wants to meet you.
坏胚子
Born bad.
是个罪恶
It’s such a sin.
我天生如此
I guess I was born
天生的
Naturally born
坏胚子
Born bad
老天
Jesus Christ!
别担心 她常常这样
Don’t worry about it. She does this all the time.
她可是一点都没变
She ain’t changed a bit, huh?
另外一个人呢?
Where’s the other half?
他被关在最深最暗的地牢里
We got his stinking’ ass in the deepest, darkest cell in the dungeon.
现在他有特别的访客光临了
You can’t see him now. He’s got a special visitor.
-那是谁? -韦恩·盖尔
-Who’s that? -Wayne Gale.
韦恩·盖尔 那个电视垃圾
Wayne Gale? The TV scumbag?
那个叫媒体 你不喜欢吗
We call them media. Don’t you like the media?
我还比较喜欢吸血虫呢
A worm in my blood is more attractive to me.
这家伙专跟警方唱反调
The guy lives to fuck cops over.
不能随便拒绝媒体
Can’t say no to the media, Jack
你还想要这份差事吗?
You want this job?
进去打声招呼吧
You come say hello.
我手上有几个电视节目
I have a television show.
每几周 我们在全美找寻主题
And every couple of weeks we do it’s our thing about “Current America”
为疯狂杀手做人物特写
we do a profile on a different serial killer.
技巧上叫刽子手
Technically, mass murderer.
随便你啦
Well, whatever you want.
米基和梅乐莉的专题最受欢迎
Anyway, the episode we did on Mickey and Mallory, was one of our most popular ones.
有报导过约翰·韦恩·盖西
Ever do one on John Wayne Gacy?
有视率高吗?
Who got the higher rating?
把他捧得太红了
You blew him away.
杀人魔泰德·邦迪呢?
What about that crazy fucker, Ted Bundy?
那个疯子呀
That crazy guy?
你比尼尔森·谢尔更值得报导
You got the larger Nielsen share. You’re big.
那曼森呢?
What about Manson?
曼森揍了你一顿
Manson beat you.
揍老大不是那么容易的
Well, it’s pretty hard to beat the king.
反正我的制♥作♥人茉莉和我
Anyway, Julie, my producer, and l
我们为了作追踪报导等了好久
have been waiting to do a follow-up piece on you,
皇天不负苦心人
And that time has definitely come.
我想大家都明白事情的经过
Anyway, I feel it’s apparent to anyone who’s hip to what’s going on,
典狱长有没有把宪法放在眼里 直出他妈的窗户
that the prison boys have violated the Constitution. straight out the fucking window.
你和梅乐莉是杀了人
You and Mallory may be killers,
但是不是疯了呢
but nuts? lnsane?
今天他们因你危险而将你洗♥脑♥
Today, they wipe clean your mind because they feel your actions are dangerous.
明天就轮我
Tomorrow, they might clean my mind
因为他们认为我的言论很危险
or dump me into syndication because what I say is dangerous.
到底有完没完
Where does it all end?!
我现在与狱方 以及心理医师艾米·瑞高 一起做这段访问
Now, I have interviews with the prison board and the psychiatrist, Emil Reingold
还有典狱长杜埃·麦克劳斯基
and with Warden Dwight McClusky,
我告诉你 他们会屈服
and I’ll tell you, Mickey, they look bad.
给韦恩·盖尔全权处理
Now, if you give an exclusive to Wayne Gale, we are talking a media event here.
我们锁定了一个媒体事件
some promos on the Super Bowl
在超级杯足球赛联播时打广♥告♥
The network will cream for it!
天啊 多么棒的点子 茉莉
Oh, my God! What a great idea, Julie.
我们所做的
We are talking about nothing less
节直在改写电视史
in television history.
首度面对面的深度专访
The first in-depth interview with the most charismatic serial killer ever
趁他尚未被送进精神病院之前
one day before he’s shipped away to a mental hospital
访问最具个人特质的疯狂杀手
for the rest of his life.
这是瓦伦斯和诺莉加
This is Wallace and Noriega.
这是艾顿强
This is Elton John
作双性恋的告白
confessing his bisexuality to Rolling Stone.
这是梅斯里斯兄弟
This is Maysles brothers at Altamont.
这是尼克森对佛斯特的谈话
This is the Nixon/Frost interviews.
你意下如何
What do you say, mate?
为什么让这垃圾这么做
Why in the hell are you lettin’ this scumbag do this, Dwight?
不要紧 如果我不答应
Oh, relax. If I don’t, we’ll be excoriated in the press.
如果我答应 热度几周后才退
if I do, it’ll be weeks before they can clear it.
合法 有吸引力
Legal, appeals.
食品公♥司♥会向我们致敬
M&M are gonna be toast before that ever happens, right?
没有人会同情两个将死的失败者
Nobody’s gonna give a flying fuck about two dead losers.
你意下如何呢?
What are you saying?
时间到 王八蛋
Time, motherfucker.
慢慢来嘛
Hey, hey, come on!
给多点时间嘛
Hey, come on!
别这样
Leave him alone!
他好歹是个人
He’s a human being! for Christ sake!
等等 让他回答我的问题
Wait a minute! just let him answer me!
没时间了 你的答复是
Time’s running out, mate. What’s the answer?
要做就做吧
I say go for it.
他要是答应
Well, in any case, he says yes.
别担心 交给我办
I thought he would. But we’re gonna keep contact with the population to a minimum.
我们最会处理新闻采访
you just give me a large room, I’ll take it from there. We are stealth journalists.
下周即将播出的预告
if I was you, I’d worry more about the promos that start hittin’ the air next week.
你会是成为大众熟悉的脸孔
You’ll be a national face, Warden, a real hero to the American public.
-不会吧? -是真的 谁知道呢

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!