过来 笨蛋
Come here, pecker-head.
不别打我
No, don’t hit me!
我恨透你这个小杂种
I hate you, you little asshole!
这太糟精糕了
This is so bad!
你干嘛要杀他
What did you do?
我不是故意的
I didn’t mean it! I didn’t mean it!
二十年前 我梦见恶魔
我等你好久了
坏透了
Bad, bad, bad!
坏蛋 瞧你做的好事

Okay,
没关系
get it together, now.
快点
Come on!
梅 快点
Come on, Mal!
梅 我们快走
Mal. Let’s go!
快点
Come on!
为什么
Why? Why?
你为什么要下手
What did you do that for?
那是意外 整件事都很邪门
It was an accident. This whole thing is crazy.
没有意外 米基
There are no accidents, Mickey!
我是人 我不过犯了个错误
I’m human, and I made a mistake.
-你要了解 -你疯了
-You gotta understand. -You are sick!
你残杀了生命 他煮东西给我们吃让我们进屋
You killed life! He fed us! He took us in there!
这真是无情的苛责
Mal, that is a harsh indictment.
梅 别动
Mal, whoa! Hold it, hold it!
别管我 我要走了
Leave me alone! I’m going!
梅 小心
No, Mal! Hang on!
-我给蛇咬了! -你还好吧?
-I got bit! -You OK?
-梅 别动 -我♥干♥!
-Hold on, Mal! -Oh, shit!
-在那别动 -蛇愈来愈多了
-Hold on, Mal! -I think there’s more!
-我知道 别动 别动 -愈来愈多了
I know, hang on, hang on! -There’s more!
待在那别动 我帮你
Stay right there, Mal! I got you.
这里也有
There’s more!
我们做了什么? 跳上来
What have we done? Hop on. Mal.
你知道吗
You know something?
坏人是不会死的
Badasses don’t die, Mal.
我看到他的脸了
I’m seeing his face!
停下来 停
Stop.
没关系
It’s okay.
是梦
Just dreaming.
只是一场梦
It’s just a dream, Mal.
我叫小红
My name’s Pinky.
我想起来了
Oh, yeah, I remember now.
我六岁时我哥帮我取的名字
My brother gave me this name when I was about 6 or so.
他说 你长大了
He said. “Well, you’re about as big as my little pinky.”
我实在不喜欢这种便宜的旅馆 让我浑身不自在
I really don’t like these cheap motels. Give me the creeps.
我也是
Yeah, me too.
你真的是警♥察♥吧
Say, are you a real cop?
我是
Yeah, I’m a real cop.
你不会伤害我吧
You’re not gonna hurt me, are you?
我这辈子从没伤过人
I never hurt anybody in my whole life.
我代表法律
I’m the law, okay?
我是你的保镖
I’m your protector.
过来 到这里
Come on over here. Come here.
过来 把鞋脱了
Come on over here. Take off them shoes.
你很漂亮
You’re pretty.
躺在床上
Step up on the bed.
慢慢地
Real slow.
很好
That’s nice. Move around.
喜欢吗?
Yeah, like that.
脱下你的胸罩
Take off your bra.
哇 它们真漂亮!
Mmm, that’s nice.
下来 给我一个吻
Come here. Come on down here and gimme a kiss.
吻我 吻杰克老兄一下
Give me a kiss. Give Big Jack a kiss.
-你喜欢我吗? -喜欢
-You like me? -Yes.
我喜欢你 小红
I like you.
有没有被人勒过脖子
Pinky, you ever been strangled?
我只是开玩笑
Hey, just kidding with you.
别这样 我只是开玩笑
Come on, I’m just kidding with you.
来嘛 亲我一下
Come here. Give me a kiss.
只是开玩笑
I’m just kiddin’.
只是开玩笑
I’m just kiddin’.
来嘛 我只是开玩笑
Come here. I’m just kiddin’, okay?
贱女人
Bitch!
他妈的婊♥子♥!
Fuckin’ bitch!
米基
Mickey!
我要逮到你
I’m coming to get you!
我不行了
I’m not gonna make it.
我觉得好冷
I feel so cold.
你撑得过去的
You’re gonna make it, Mal. Get mad.
快去拿药
Go get the stuff, then.

All right.
他们曾经是寻常老百姓
Once they were average citizens living drab,
过著平平凡凡的生活
nothing-ever-happens lives.
有一天这两人
But then these sweethearts
开始过著到处杀人的日子
began a cross-country murder spree
短短三周
which has lasted only three terrifying weeks
共夺走了48条人命
but has left 48 known bodies in its wake
包括
including
梅乐莉的母亲以及父亲
Mallory’s own mum and dad.
完了
Oh, shit.
抱歉
Excuse me.
你好
Aloha?
老板
Chief?
我们在路上被响尾蛇咬了
Rattlesnake took a chunk out of us a ways back.
我和我太太伤得很严重
Me and my wife are pretty sick.
可能会死
Could be dying,
谁能料到会遇上这种事
you never can tell about these things.
请你挪动你的大屁♥股♥
How’s about you ungluing your fat ass from that boob tube,
拿些血清给我们 好吗?
and getting us some snake juice, pronto.
找到没?
Found it yet?
他们带著散♥弹♥枪♥袭卷店家
They stormed in with shotguns
善用他们所携带的所有枪♥械♥
and after liberating the place of all the firearms they could carry
并依个人癖好行事
and various personal idiosyncratic knickknacks
毫不迟疑地杀了当场所有客人
they killed every customer, in the place without hesitation.
快点 钱 快 快
Come on, money! Faster! Faster!
但他们总留下一名活口
But they always leave one clerk alive
好叙述 米基和梅乐莉的故事
to tell the tale of Mickey and Mallory.
我真是该死
I’ll be damned. Mal?!
狗屎
Oh! Shit!

Mal!

Mal! Cops!
我跟你在屋外的车子会合
Hurry! I’ll meet you out front with the car!
去开车 我去拿血清
Go get the car! I’ll get the snake-bite juice!
求求你
No, please!
这一招真诈
That’s sweet.
-血清 -在后面
-Snake juice? -The back.
别乱拿 上医院
We don’t carry it! Hospital.
强心剂 这玩意会使人兴奋
Yahembey? This shit keep you hard?
我是唯一的店员
I’m the only clerk left.
我是唯一的店员
I’m the only clerk left!
你忘了一件事
You’re forgetting something.
什么?
What’s that?
我不杀你 哪来的谋杀案
If I don’t kill you, what is there to talk about?
-爱告状 -不
-Fuckin’ squid. -No.
我原谅你 宝贝
I forgive you, baby.
好了 放手
All right. get off of him!

Mal
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you!
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you!
统统干掉 统统干掉
Kill them all!
真没用 我是杰克史·史坎内提

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!