Okay, end of the interview.
让我把摄影机转过来
Let me swing the camera around
作完结的旁白 跟著便走
and do my wrap-up, then we’re off.
我们会作完结篇的
Oh, we’re gonna do a little wrap up all right, Wayne.
但在摄影机前的不会是你
But it won’t be you in the camera, lookin’ dumb and actln’ stupid.
你会在我们的枪下演出
instead, you’re gonna be starin’ down the barrels of our shotguns,
把你的脑袋轰至四溅在那树上
and we’re blowin’ your brains all over that tree back there.
慢著 暂停
Wait. Time.
停!
Cut, cut, cut!
那是说笑的吧?
It’s a fucking joke, right?
不要枪杀我
Don’t fucking shoot me!
逃走时我们已发展出联♥系♥
I thought during this whole escape thing… a bond had built between us.
不是 你是人♥渣♥ 一切为了有视
No, not really. You’re scum, Wayne. You did it for ratings.
除自己外你并不在乎别人
You don’t give a shit about us, or about anybody except yourself.
别人也不在乎你因此没派直升机
So nobody gives a shit about you. That’s why helicopters weren’t deployed.
慢著 你这伪君子 那印第安人
Wait a minute, you fucking hypocrite, what about the lndian?
你说不再杀人! 爱情战胜了魔鬼
You said you were done with killing! That love beats the demon!
你说爱情战胜了魔鬼
You said that love beats the demon!
我是的
I am
而且亦会
and it will.
只是你是我最后杀的人
It’s just that you’re the last one.
不 别杀我
No, Don’t fuckin’ kill me.
这和你无关 我颇喜欢你
This is not about you, you egomaniac. I kind of like you.
但放了你我们和其他人没分别
But if we let you go, we’d be just like everybody else.
杀了你及你所代表的
Killing you and what you represent is
是一种声明
a statement.
我不清楚是些甚么声明
I’m not 100% sure exactly what it’s sayin’,
但是科学怪人杀了他的创造者
but, you know, Frankenstein killed Dr. Frankenstein.
要有尊严一点
Wayne… Have some dignity.
好 我不劳而获 那又怎样?
All right. So I’m a parasite, so what?
人生是残酷的 没人说是容易的
Life is cruel, no one said it was gonna be easy.
你们杀人时 便是属于传媒的
But don’t you two kill! You belong to us!
属于大众! 属于传媒的
To the public! To the media!
我们结合在一起 对吗?
That’s how it is, We are married, mate!
问题是
And the point is
我们跟著怎办?
what do we do next?
就像鲁斯坦那样吧
I say we do a Salman Rushdie-type thing.
保持低调出书上清谈节目
Just books, talk shows. We lay low, we jump up, we bob and weave.
辟开大众 只上著名清谈节目
We get rid of them. We do Oprah, Donahue.
你们可知道我们会多么受欢迎
Do you have any idea how huge we could be?
我们来点音乐吧
Let’s make a little music.
慢著!
Wait, wait!
你们不是留下活口 说出往过的吗
Don’t Mickey and Mallory always leave someone alive to tell the tale?
是的 你的摄影机
We are. Your camera.
好吧 去你的
Okay, fuck!
我会想念他
I’m gonna miss him.
走吧
Let’s go.
好吧 宝贝
Okay, baby.
我听不到他说 失去了联络
I can ‘t hear him. I’m not getting anything.
我的天!
Oh, my God!
其他新闻 一场婚礼转变成一场恶魔
In other news, a wedding reception turned into a nightmare…
我父亲
My dad.
人们
People…
因为这可以性♥爱♥告终 这就是我所想的
Because it would end in sex. That’s all I thought about.
他用拳头打我 又拍我巴掌
He punched me, he slapped me again,
我只想说 我们可否
I just wanna say, you know, can we?
准备?
Ready?