Remember?
我要你闭上眼睛
What I want you to close your eyes
好好想想米基让你高♥潮♥的那次
and remember the last time ol’ Mickey gave you the high hard one.
想到了吗?
Thinking about it?
快忘了吧 因为不会再有了
Don’t forget it, ’cause it’s never gonna happen again.
因为他们要送那浑帐
When they get through with all the electroshock shit,
去坐电椅
they got lined up for that cocksucker,
到时米基就什么都不是了
ol’ Mickey ain’t gonna be worth a shit.
值得吗?
And was it really worth it?
那样值得吗?
Was what worth it?
杀害这些人
Was massacring all those people worth being separated
而和爱人永远分开?
from your love for the rest of your life?
我纯洁的一刻胜过你一生说谎?
You mean, was an instant of my purity worth a lifetime of your lies?
解释那52人当中使你
Please explain, where is the purity that you couldn’t live without
不可或缺的纯洁何在
in the 52 people who are no longer on this planet,
他们遇上你和梅乐莉因而丧命
because they met you and Mallory?
那有甚么纯洁? 你怎么做的?
What’s so fucking pure about that? How do you do it?
你不会明白的
You’ll never understand.
你和我并不是同一类的
You and me, we’re not even the same species.
我以前像你一样 但我进化了
I used to be you, then I evolved.
你以为自己是人 我看你是人猿
From where you’re standing, you’re a man. From where I’m standing, you’re an ape.
甚至不是人猿 你是传媒人
You’re not even an ape, you’re a media person.
传媒有如天气 是人造的天气
Media ‘s like the weather, only it’s man-made weather.
杀人? 是纯洁的
Murder? It’s pure.
你们令它不纯洁
You’re the one made it impure.
利用暴♥力♥ 推销恐惧
You’re buying and selling fear.
你说 为甚么?
You say. “Why?”
我说 为何理会
I say “Why bother?”
你说完没有?
Are you done?
好极 我们别再胡扯 说认真的
Great. Now let’s cut the B.S. and get real.
你为何感到杀人是纯洁的
Why this purity that you feel about killing?
为甚么? 不要说谎
Why, for chrissakes! Don’t lie!
你手持猎枪 会变得很清楚
I guess, Wayne, you just gotta hold that shotgun in your hand, and it becomes clear
就好像我第一次那样
like it did for me the first time.
那时我明白到自己真正的一面
That’s when I realized my one true calling in life.
是甚么?
What’s that, Mickey?
他♥娘♥的♥
Shit, man
我是天生杀人狂
I’m a natural born killer.
进入两分钟广♥告♥
And commercial. Two minutes, guys.
录下了没有?
Did you get that?
棒极 米奇!
All right, Mickey!
好极
Great.
好极
Great, man.
你好 我是沃利策
Hello, Wurlitzer here.
这儿发生暴♥乱♥
We got a riot in B wing.
糟了!
Oh, shit.
谢谢
Thanks.
世上每个笨蛋均有看过
Every fucking moron in the world just saw that, mate.
暴♥乱♥无法控制 需要援助
Warden, We got a riot going on here that’s out of control. We need help.
我的天 李莱 在哪儿?
God Almighty shitfire! Leroy. Where at?
B座的娱乐室 以寡敌众需帮忙
In the rec room, B wing. We’re outmanned, we need help.
你调动人手 我立即来
All right. You mobilize the men. I’m on my way.
B座发生暴♥乱♥ 把摄影机关掉
Mr. Gale, close them cameras down. We got a riot going on in B wing.
是现场直播的 我们必须完成
Just a sec, we have to finish. We’re live!
你已经直播完了! 他们有枪 人♥质♥ 炸♥药♥
You sure as hell are finished! They got guns, hostages, explosives
把摄影机关掉
Close those cameras, now!
-关掉! -拜托!
-Turn them off! -Come on!
机会难逢 我们会成名的
We’ll never get this chance again! We’ll be famous!
你留在这儿并住口
You stay here and shut up.
我查清楚是甚么事才会让你拍摄
I gotta find out what’s going on before I let you film anywhere.
全世界在观看! 机会难逢
The world is watching! We’ll never get this chance again!
去你的!
Fuck you!
在我的监狱内 他不能教我怎么做
This asshole is trying to tell me what I’m gonna do in my jail!
-去你的! -去你的!
-Fuck him! -Fuck you!
这2B还不知道他和谁打交道呢
This fuck don’t know what he’s dealing with, but we do.
持枪戒备并跟我来
Keep your fingers on the triggers of your shotguns and follow me.
观众难以取悦
This is a tough room.
还有一个
All right, one more.
母亲对她女儿说
Mother says to Sister
你可和波比看电影但要带尊尼去
“You can go to the drive-in with Bobby, but you got to take little Johnny.”
女儿说 好的
Sister goes. “Okay.”
他们去看电影 回来后
So they go, they come back,
她把尊尼拉过一旁说 怎么样?
Mother takes Johnny aside and says. “All right, now. What happened?”
尊尼无法说话
Little Johnny can’t talk.
她说 他们去看电影
She says. “They went to the drive-in.
跟著怎样? 尊尼以手势示意
What happened then? Johnny goes.
他们接吻? 还有呢? 听过没有?
“Oh, They were kissing? What else?” You heard this one?
还有呢?
“What else?”
尊尼示意
Little Johnny goes
他摸她胸部?
“He felt her up?
还有呢?
What else?”
尊尼继续
Little Johnny goes
他们脱掉衣服? 还有呢?
“They took off their clothes? What else?”
尊尼这样指划
Little Johnny goes
他们这样做?
“They did that?
你做甚么呢? 尊尼继续
What the hell were you doing?” Little Johnny goes
尊尼 不
“Little Johnny, no!”
糟了!
Shit!
扔掉!
Drop it!
扔下枪! 很聪明
The gun, goddamn it! Smart move.
把子弹褪下
Empty the shells.
快点
Hurry it up!
所有人举起手来!
Everybody, raise your hands!
你以为你能出的了去?
You think you’re gettin’ out of here, boy?
他们会绑起你 关你进铁笼
They’re gonna mop you up. They’re gonna put you in a bucket.
卡瓦诺 你是守法者 我是违法者
Kavanaugh, you’re the law. I’m the law breaker.
你这个狗♥娘♥养♥的
Oh, you motherfucker!
韦恩 你躲哪去了?
Wayne, where are you?
我没事 没受伤
Hey, I’m all right, man. I’m okay, I’m okay.
好吧 新朋友 拿摄影机
All right, new friend, get your camera.
罗渣呢?
Where’s Roger?
我在这里
I’m right here.
史考利呢?
Where’s Scully?
中枪死了
He’s hit. I think he’s dead.
把子弹放在桌上
Put the shells on the table!
脱下皮带
Drop your belt!
手放在头后面
Hands behind your head!
摄影机开动没有?
Got the camera going yet?
两部均砸坏了
They’re both shot to shit.
对你来说那真可惜
That’s too bad for you.
我有遥控摄录机 可广播的
Wait, I got a shoulder pack with remote Beta on it. I can get an image off of that.
很创新 放在肩上 我们走
Very innovative. Put it on your shoulder. Let’s go.
我们玩《学领导》游戏 大家跟著我离开这儿
We’re gonna play “Follow the Leader”. Everybody follow me out of here.
把我所做的一切拍摄下来
One big, happy family, shooting everything I do.
卡瓦诺 起来!
Kavanaugh, get up!
带我到梅乐莉的囚房♥希望她没事
Take me to Mallory’s cell and hope she’s in one piece.
大家在他后面
Everyone get behind Kavanaugh.
紧靠著他!
Press up against his back.
走吧
Let’s go!
小姐 跟我们走
Young lady, come along with us.
快点!
Come on, hustle it!
跟著我! 跟著我!
Stay with me! Stay with me!
快点 浑球
Come on, assholes!
那是我的摄影机! 你个球球!
That’s my camera! you motherfucker!
呆在一起
Come on, stick together!
我记起你了
Now I remember you.
你是杰克
You’re Jack.
我不是他们所说的那么坏
I’m not really as bad as they say I am.
我其实是个很不错的人
I’m actually a really nice person.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
我也做过不好的事情