Get in there, baby. Get in.
谢谢你 鲍勃 下巴抬起来
Thank you, Bob. Chin up.
好莱坞的团队就快来了
Things are moving a pace, with this Hollywood business.
如果他们来这之前先到那边去的话
If they go down the road before they come here,
就是灾难 一切就都完了
it’s going to be disaster, it’s gonna be the end of everything.
我们会输给那些十岁小孩
We’re going to be washed up by the age of ten.
知道我在说什么吧
Do you see what I mean?
我们得找到珍妮弗·洛尔 那个执行制片人
We need to find Jennifer Lore, who’s this executive producer.
她在五大制片厂中的一家工作
She works in one of five major studios.
我需要有人上网找到她在哪
I need somebody to go on line to find out where she is.
我要和她联♥系♥上
I want her contacted.
我们得知道
We need to find out exactly
圣·贝尔纳戴特到底要演什么
what St. Bernadette’s are doing in their show.
是 莎士比亚先生
Yes, Mr. Shakespeare.
我们得看看他们的演出什么样 演什么
We can see what their show is like, what their show is going,
然后超过他们
and then we can just top it.
我们要击败他们 如果他们的演出盛大
We can just beat them. If their show’s big,
我们就做得更盛大
we can make ours bigger.
奥科莫尔学校
咱们来个热身
We’re going to do a warm-up,
因为在任何剧烈的排练
because it’s important before we do any strenuous rehearsal,
任何剧烈的活动之前
before we do any strenuous activity
舒活筋骨 活跃思维都是非常重要的
that we warm our bodies and our minds up.
思维也和身体一样需要热身
Minds are equally important to warm up as our bodies.
-你好波比先生 -你好
– Hi, Mr. Poppy. – Hi.
我们要做一个舒缓的热身
What we’re gonna do is a gentle warm-up.
你也可以加入 如果你愿意的话
You can join us, if you like.
其实我带了音乐 还准备了热身操
I’ve actually got some music. I prepared a little warm up.
跳跳舞 舒活筋骨
A little dance. We’re just going to limber up.
学我的动作 还有你马登斯先生
Copy what I do. And you, Mr. Maddens.
让我告诉你
Let me tell you now
当你属于我 我不希望你混迹人群
When I had you to myself I didn’t want you around
你美丽的面庞让你如此出众
Those pretty faces have always make you stand out in a crowd
有人选中了你
But someone picked you from the bunch
只需要一个眼神
One glance was all it took
我已经没有机会 再向你示意
Now it’s much too late for me to take a second look
宝贝 再给我一次机会
Oh, baby, give me one more chance
请让我重回你的心房♥
Won’t you please let me back in your heart?
-我是有眼无珠才会让你走 -让你走
– Oh, darling, I was blind to let you go – Let you go, baby
-可眼看你在他怀里 -我想让你回头
– But now since I see you in his arms – I want you back
我真的希望…
Oh, I do now…
间谍
Spies!
马登斯先生 是那个怪人
Mr. Maddens, it’s the freak.
以哈利 英格兰和圣乔治之名呼唤上帝
Cry God for Harry, England and St. George!
来吧 上啊
Come on, let’s go!
撤退
Fall back!
休息时间到
Ha-ha! Break time!
我只想说 如果你
I just wanted to say, you know, if you
需要任何唱歌♥
needed any help with any of the singing
跳舞方面的指导之类的话…
or dancing or anything like that…
对不起
Excuse me.
戈登
Gordon!
-戈登 你干什么 -这太可笑了
– Gordon! What are you doing? – This is ridiculous!
你到我们学校来干什么
Why have you come to the school?
我们到这来郊游
We came here on a field trip…
对不起 我不觉得…不
Excuse me. I don’t think… no.
马登斯先生
Mr. Maddens!
赶走他们
Bundle!
有孩子和我说
Some of the children have described to me
有人鼓励他们打群架
being encouraged to have a rumble.
这他妈到底什么意思
Now, what on earth does that mean?
更应该说是驱逐 不是群架
It was more of a bundle than a rumble.
驱赶还是打群架 我不在乎
Bundle or rumble, I do not care.
你把学校和你自己都拖下水
You’ve dragged this school and your trousers through the mire.
如果没有好莱坞这事
If it wasn’t for this whole Hollywood thing,
你就得马上离职
you’d be off these premises immediately
没有工作 没有推荐信
without a job and without a reference.
出去 回你的教室 把衬衫系上
Get out, go on, back to your classrooms. Tuck your shirt in.
对不起
Sorry.
晚上好 女士们先生们
Good evening, ladies and gentlemen.
谢谢你们能来
Thank you so much for coming.
我知道你们大部分人都听说好莱坞的事了
I know a lot of you have heard all about the Hollywood connection
所以接下来时间交给保罗·马登斯先生
so I’ll hand you over to Mr. Maddens, Paul.
听说会有 重新安置
There was talk about, er… relocating.
这是真的吗
Is this…Is there any truth in this?
关于去好莱坞的说法很多
There’s a lot of talk about going to Hollywood.
我不希望任何人迷失自己
I don’t want any of us to run away with ourselves
幻想好莱坞豪♥宅♥或者游泳池
and start dreaming about Hollywood mansions or swimming pools
这些显然都是白日梦而已
when that is plainly a fantasy.
是的 可如果好莱坞的人
Yeah, but if the people from Hollywood
发现你们的孩子有天赋
see something brilliant in your child,
也许就会把他们带过去
they’ll probably maybe take them over there.
我担心这次表演失去宗教意义
I’m worried about the religious aspect of this being lost.
这次绝对是百分之百
It’s going to be absolutely 100 percent
符合教堂教育的
in line with the teaching of the Church.
-就是一般的圣诞剧 -还会吊威亚
– A normal nativity. – But also we’ve got the death slide.
你们付多少钱
How much are you paying?
没有报酬
There will be no financial benefit.
如果要拍电影 肯定得有酬金
If you’re making a film, there’s got to be a fee.
没有人会免费拍电影
Nobody does a film for nothing.
那是好莱坞 他们有钱
It’s Hollywood. They’ve got the money.
而且他很优秀 他应该获得酬劳
And he’s really good, he deserves to be paid.
大概一百万英镑 我听说
About a million pounds, I think I’ve heard.
我们得有经纪人
We gonna have to get agents.
-埃尔夫得当主演 -那就不选他
– Alfie can’t have contacts. – Don’t cast him, then.
-我女儿非常漂亮 -我女儿贝基会上吗
– My daughter is very beautiful. – Will my daughter Becky be in?
-是我女儿 -我觉得她能演玛利亚 对吧
– It would be my daughter. – I think she’s a Mary, isn’t she?
好了 大家
OK, folks.
珍妮弗 我是保罗 保罗·马登斯
Hi, Jennifer, this is Paul. Paul Maddens.
不知道你能不能给我回个电♥话♥
Just wondering if you could possibly give me a call back.
我有点事问你 如果可以的话
I have something to ask you, if that’s all right.
如果你能给我个…爱你
If you could give me a… Love you.
你干什…
What are you…?
别那么说
Don’t say that!
-干嘛让我说那个 -这结尾不错
– Why did you tell me to say that? – lt’s a nice ending.
什么不错 绝对的不合时宜
It’s not a nice…it’s a totally inappropriate ending.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
你怎么在我家里
Why are you in my house?
我只是想帮忙 马登斯先生
I’m just trying to help, Mr. Maddens.
这不叫帮忙
Well, it’s not helping!
我五年没和她说过爱她了
I haven’t told her I loved her for five years!
出去 你干什么呢
Get out! What are you doing?
我觉得他已经做到最好了
I think he’s doing it for the best
如果真的实现 就太厉害了
because you know, if it does happen, it’s gonna be brilliant.
-不会实现的 对吧 -也有可能
– It’s not happening, is it? – But it might happen.
怎么实现
How?
-怎么让它实现 -说不定你能帮忙
– How’s it gonna happen? – Maybe you could kind of help out.
德斯蒙德 德斯蒙德
Desmond? Desmond?
你今天值课间班 你能不能
You were going to be on break duty today. Can you…?
好 我只是在和莱小姐聊天
Yeah, I was just chatting with Miss Rye.
你不应该聊天 请你离开
Yes, you shouldn’t be. Can you get out, please?
-保罗 -嗯?
– Paul? – Yeah?
你为什么撒谎
Why did you lie?
关于什么
About what?
美国 好莱坞
About America, about Hollywood,
都是些彻头彻尾的屁话
all being a complete load of rubbish.
-你全都是在撒谎 -你确实撒谎了
– You’ve lied about all this. – You did lie.
我太震惊了 太震惊了
I’m in shock. I’m in shock.
真对不起 我正在找合适的时机
I’m really sorry. I was looking for right time.
-你准备怎么办 -我不知道
– What are you gonna do? – I don’t know.
-你得做点什么 -也许你有个好主意
– You’ve got to do something. – Maybe you’ve got a great idea!