Cos I need a break and I want to sleigh the day away.
我需要这样的雪天
I need a snow day…
小猪
Oh, piglets!
我需要这样的雪天
I need a snow day.
嗨 嗨
Hey, hey!
大家好
Hello, everybody.
衷心欢迎你们来到
I’d like to welcome you to
奥科莫尔的圣诞义卖♥♥市场
our Christmas bazaar here at Oakmoor School.
众所周知 圣诞节
As you know, Christmas is a time for giving.
是为比我们不幸的人
A time for charity and valuing
付出爱心的节日
those people less fortunate than ourselves.
基于这种精神 现在我欢迎
So, in that spirit, I’d like to
来自圣·贝尔纳戴特学校的同学们
welcome the students from St. Bernadette’s School.
叮咚 快乐的声音响彻天空
Ding dong! Merrily on high.
在天堂里 铃铛清脆
In heaven the bells are ringing.
叮咚声回响天空
Ding dong verily the sky.
那是天使在歌♥唱
Is riv’n with angels singing.
-格洛里亚 -叮咚 叮咚 叮咚
– Gloria – Ding dong! Ding dong! Ding dong!
叮咚 叮咚 叮咚
Ding dong! Ding dong! Ding dong!
和撒那是无与伦比的
Hosanna in excelsis!
太棒了
That was good.
-真漂亮 -我们肯定打败不了他们
– They look beautiful. – We’re never gonna beat them.
-他真棒 -没错
– Wow, he’s good, isn’t he? – Yeah.
看他
Look at him.
我们怎么样 还不错吧 准备开始吗
How are we? Are we all right? Are we ready to give it a go?
我们也只知道一点
OK, we know it a little bit.
没关系的 这不是测试
Listen, this doesn’t matter. It’s not a test.
不用做得完美无缺
You don’t have to be getting this right.
我们这么做是因为我们喜欢唱歌♥
This is just something we do cos we enjoy singing.
只要传达出玛利亚和约瑟夫的故事就可以
Just to give us an idea of a Mary and Joseph, OK?
-波比先生 可以开始了 -二 三
– Mr. Poppy, if you would, please. – Two, three.
他不是我的类型
He’s not my type.
她不是太坏
She’s not too bad.
不是我遇见过的
Not the most gorgeous,
最美丽的
I’ve ever had.
但是有一些东西
And yet there’s something,
在那眼睛中顾盼流连
Behind those eyes.
那闪动的光茫
A fire that flickers…
发生什么事了
What’s going on here?
奥利 埃尔夫 你们是在打架吗
Oli and Alfie, did I see you fighting?
为什么要打架
Why were you fighting?
他说我扮演的约瑟夫像个呆瓜
He said I’d be rubbish at Joseph,
我加入不了校园剧
and I’ll never make it in the school play,
如果我扮演 会让全校师生大失所望
and if I do, I would let the school down.
埃尔夫 谁让你当导演的
Alfie, who made you director?
没人 但是 但他揍了我
No one. But… but he hit me.
埃尔夫 表现很好或让学校失望
Alfie, it’s not down to you
都不是你说了算的 明白吗
who’s going to be rubbish or good or let the school down. Do you understand me?
现在我只知道你让学校大失所望
As far as I’m concerned you’ve just let the school down,
你也是 奥利
and so have you, Oli.
你们都想扮演约瑟夫
You both want to try out for Joseph?
是的 马登斯先生
Yes, Mr. Maddens.
是吗 你们谁也别想当了 坐下
Yeah? Neither of you are going to. Sit down.
我就知道你永远不会让我当的
I knew you’d never let me.
基德 你想试试玛利亚的角色吗
Jade, do you want to come and try for Mary?
-奥利 -什么事 马登斯先生
– Oli? – Yes, Mr. Maddens?
站起来
Take your feet off the seat.
过来试试约瑟夫的角色
Come and try for Joseph, come on.
谢谢 马登斯先生
Thank you, Mr. Maddens.
长大后我会爱她
I’ll grow to love her.
也许会成功
It might work out.
现在年龄太小
Too young to know,
一切未可知
what it’s all about…
这是最让我激动的一件礼物了
This one l’m quite excited about,
但这有点冒险 也许你不会喜欢
but it is a bit of a risk. That could go either way.
如果你不喜欢 就只管说好了
But if you don’t like it, you can just say.
你可以说出来
You can just say.
等等 下面的是什么
Hang on, what’s down here?
我想我发现了
I think I’ve just found…
这个
What’s…
相偕到永远
Together forever.
永远是一家人
And always home.
-永远在一起 -手拉手 手拉手
– Together forever… – Other hand. Other hands.
永远
And always
永远的故乡
Always home.
亲一下
And kiss.
-不 -他们不用亲
– No. – They don’t have to kiss.
他们不用亲 波比先生
They don’t have to kiss. Mr. Poppy.
-就抱一下怎么样 -基德 奥利 过来 坐下
– What about just a cuddle? – Jade, Oli, come here. Sit.
-唱得很棒 -谢谢
– That was excellent. – Thank you.
你声音很好听 还有你奥利
You’ve got a beautiful voice. And Oli?
-唱得真的很好 -谢谢 马登斯先生
– That was really good. – Thank you, Mr Maddens.
之前到底怎么回事
So, what was all that about earlier?
埃尔夫真把我惹生气了
Alfie really got on my nerves.
可我不在乎是不是有人惹你生气
But you see I don’t care if someone’s getting on your nerves,
打架就是不对
you don’t fight them.
人们会觉得你是坏孩子 即使你不是
People think you’re a bad lad, and maybe you’re not a bad lad,
但你做的坏事越多
but the more bad things you do,
人们就会认定你就是那样 明白吗
people have you marked down as that. Do you understand?
你真的很有天赋
You’ve got real talent
但你犯傻把自己降格了
and you let yourself down by being silly.
我能和你说的很有限
There’s only so many conversations I can have with you about that.
我能教育你的次数也很有限 明白吗
Only so many times I can tell you off, do you understand?
你也不喜欢被我教育 这很无聊
You don’t want to be told off by me, do you? It’s boring.
我也不喜欢这样 这对我来说也很无聊
I hate doing it. It’s really boring for me as well.
但如果你能多像
But if you could show me
刚才那样表现的话
more of what you’ve just shown me there,
你的表演会很精彩的
you could be great in this show.
那我可以当约瑟夫吗 马登斯先生
So, can I be Joseph, Mr Maddens?
现在还不能确定
We don’t know that yet.
我觉得这些可以做男声声部
I’m thinking I can see my boy band here.
这些可以做男声声部
I’m thinking this is the boy band
但得减少人数
but we’ve got to whittle it down.
-要TJ吗 -不要TJ
– What about TJ? – No TJ.
-为什么 -他演加百利会很出彩
– Why? – I think he would be a really cool Gabriel.
-好 -把他放在加百利这一堆
– OK. – He’s in my Gabriel pile.
这些人怎么减 我们得去掉两个
How are we going to whittle this down? We’ve got to lose two.
舞蹈演员 扎克舞跳得很好
Good dancer. Zack is a great dancer.
他肯定得在这边
He should definitely be in it.
-马特 -毛寸 舞跳得也好
– Matt. – Spiky hair and a good dancer.
对 他是毛寸 跳舞不错
Right, he has spiky hair, he’s a good dancer
而且眼睛还会放电
plus he’s eye candy for the girls.
我觉得这个不用考虑吧
I don’t think we need to bother ourselves with that.
他才十一岁
He’s 11 years old.
你知道他在操场上的回头率吗
Have you seen the looks he gets in the playground?
那些女孩都…
All these girls are like…
-好吧 好 -他不是在操场上走
– Good. OK. – He doesn’t walk round the playground.
他趾高气扬的 鲍比
He struts. Bobby!
早上好 波比先生
Good morning, Mr. Poppy.
我有点郁闷 我在演出里还没有角色
I’m a bit upset because I haven’t got a part in the proper show.
你怎么知道的 我们正在安排呢
How do you know that? We’re just working it out now.
-鲍勃 你想演什么 -我想演国王
– Bob, what do you want to be? – l want to be a king.
她是我见过的最明亮的星星
She’s the brightest star I’ve ever seen…
来点气势
Throw some shapes.
仿佛我们身处梦境
It’s like we’re living in some kind of dream.
我之所以充满快乐和希冀
Why do I feel overcome with hope and joy?
是因为她闪耀着光辉
Cos she’s shining down her light.
她会是我的 我会是她的
And she’s gonna be my girl and me her boy.
还有位置给这小家伙吗
Is there room for a little one?
-有啊 -你通过了
– Mm, yeah. – You’re through.
过来 宝贝 过来