Yeah. Come on, jump in.
加百利可以用死亡滑行进场
Gabriel comes in on a death slide.
什么是死亡滑行
What’s a death slide?
那些中的一种
One of those things. Duh-zzhoozh!
凭借两只手下来
You go down with two hands…
我觉得在圣诞剧里放入死亡滑行
I don’t think health and safety
这不太安全也不太健康
will involve the death slide in a nativity play.
好吧 那有花式的自行车怎么样
OK, what about a BMX with trick pegs?
这是所天主教学校
This is a Roman Catholic school.
我们不会
We are not going to replace
把驴换成花式自行车的
a donkey with a trick-peg BMX.
我都不知道那是什么玩意儿
I don’t even know what that is.
如果配合的好 可以这么做的
We can do it if we just work together.
你说什么
Sorry?
就好像我们是韦伯和赖斯
Like we’re Webber and Rice,
或者布♥什♥和贝克
and Posh and Becks.
或者成龙和李小龙
Jackie Chan and Bruce Lee.
你和我
You and me.
-我觉得这个可以 -不 要个大的
– I think maybe this one. – No. The big one.
这不会合适的 不是吗
It’s not gonna fit, is it?
难以置信 保罗·马登斯
I don’t believe it! Paul Maddens!
-戈登·莎士比亚 -最近怎么样 哥们
– Gordon Shakespeare. – How are you doing, my man?
-很高心见到你 -我也是
– Great to see you. – And you.
你都去哪了
Where have you been?
在圣·贝尔纳戴特待了五年
Five years at St Bernadette’s now.
但你最终会成为明星的 兄弟
But you were gonna be the star, the man!
我吗 不可能
Was I? I never thought that.
没错的 我们都有
Yes! We all did
那些想法 不过都过去了
and then it all went.
你在逛街吗
And now you’re down the road?
在那学校感觉怎么样
How is it at St B’s?
这绝对是个挑战
Goodness me, what a challenge!
那个破学校
Slowly, that dreadful school
就要慢慢衰败下去了
is dragging itself up.
珍妮弗怎么样
How’s Jennifer?
你跟她联络过吗
Do you speak to her?
是啊 跟她还是好朋友
Yeah, still quite good friends with her.
所以 你还在跟她联络吗
So, you still keep in touch with her?
是的
Yeah, even though
尽管他现在在好莱坞 还是有联络
she’s Hollywood side, yeah.
她很不错吧
Didn’t she do well?
她现在是个制片人
She’s now a producer, you know?
我知道 我是说
I know. I mean,
如果你认为我算是有才的
if you think I’m talented,
那她跟我已经不是一个级别的了
well, she’s just gone to another level.
超过我太多了
Way above me, and… and…
-也很明显完全超过了你 -是阿
– …clearly, you. – Clearly, yeah.
如果你想见识下别人的生活
If you want to see how the other half lives,
以及在那些地方
and just see where it really happens
是怎么生活的
in the right way,
来我们的圣诞义卖♥♥吧
come along to our Christmas bazaar.
我们做了个才艺秀
We are doing a show case.
来看看他们的天赋 超棒的
The talent they’ve got. Amazing.
是的 我知道
Yeah, I’m sure.
这绝对值得一看 来吧
It’s worth a little look. Come along.
谢谢
Thank you.
你今年要做什么
What are you doing this year?
我又要做圣诞剧了
I’m doing the nativity again.
也许我能来看一看你的
Perhaps I could come and see yours?
好的 如果你来的话不会觉得孤单的
Yes, you won’t be alone if you do.
因为 珍妮弗也会来
Because, actually, Jennifer’s coming.
她要来英国吗
She’s coming over to the UK?
是的 她要来看看…
Yeah, she’s gonna come and see…
为什么呢
Why would she do that?
因为她要把她
Because she’s gonna bring
最大的代理商带来
most of her agency over with her.
好莱坞…
Hollywood…
要来圣·贝尔纳戴特了吗
are coming to St Bernadette’s?
-来看你的秀吗 -是的
– To see your show? – Yes.
-来拍摄你的秀吗 -是的
– To film your show? – Yeah.
-把它拍成电影吗 -是的
– To make a film out of it? – Yeah.
还要制♥作♥一本书
And a book.
都过来 都过来
Come, come, come, come, come.
靠近点 这是…安静
Come close. This is… Shh.
来 围成一圈
Come in, gather round.
我要告诉你们一些事 好吗
I’ve got something to tell you, all right?
我不该说 但我忍♥不住了
I’m not supposed to, but
我要告诉你们
someone’s twisted my arm and I have to tell you.
我刚才去拿圣诞树
I’ve just been to get the Christmas tree,
然后我听说马登斯先生说
and I heard Mr Maddens say,
一个很大的好莱坞制♥作♥团队
a big Hollywood production film thing company
要来看我们的圣诞剧
are coming here to see our nativity,
这就不是圣诞剧了
but it’s not a nativity,
是立体画面和环绕音效
it’s “Nativity The Musical”,
的圣诞音乐剧
in 3D with 5D sound,
我们都会出名的
and we’re all going to be famous!
安静 这是件大事
Shh, shh, shh! This is big stuff, all right?
扎克 我是说
Zack, I mean,
你说不定就会变成
you could end up being…
-扎克·埃夫隆 -没错
– Zac Efron. – Yes!
而你…你会变成史瑞克
And you… you could be Shrek!
-而你 鲍勃…-怎么
– And you, Bob… – What?
你会变成个小咕隆
…you’re like a little Gollum,
像一个小动物什么的
like a little creature in something!
所以 我们马上就要出名了
So, we’re going to be super famous
因为好莱坞来了
because Hollywood are coming!
现在 和我一起的是真正的电影巨星
With me now are the real stars of the film,
圣·贝尔纳戴特的小学生们
the pupils of St Bernadette’s School here.
你现在一定很激动
You must be very excited?
是的 非常激动 是不是呀 孩子们
Oh, very excited, aren’t we, children?
等等
Wait, wait.
我们今天早上听说
We heard this morning that
好莱坞要来看我们的圣诞剧
Hollywood are coming to see our nativity play,
几乎不敢相信
and we can hardly believe it.
坐下 坐下好吗 克莱克
Sit down, please. Sit, Cracker.
我是波比先生 我是
I am actually Mr Poppy and I am,
总导演 总编剧 总制片
er… the co-director, co-writer, co-producer.
好莱坞的真正巨星
…the true stars of a new
即将轰炸这个小镇
Hollywood blockbuster coming to town very soon.
当你睡觉时他看着你
He sees you when you’re sleeping
好莱坞将席卷当地学校
当你醒着时他了解你
He knows when you’re awake…
你好吗 保罗
How you doing, Paul?
别迟到 快点
Now, you don’t want to be late.
你们两个
Quickly, you two.
做得好 祝贺你 马登斯先生
Well done. Congratulations, Mr Maddens.
你在这儿 老天 终于找到你了
There you are! Oh, goodness, at last.
这是报社记者达伦
This is Darren from the newspaper.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
来吧 从这儿走
Come on, we’ve got to go this way.
他们都在等你
Yeah, they’ve been waiting.
我把知道的都告诉达伦了
I’ve told Darren everything I know
但我知道的不多
but I don’t know much.
你重新跟她联络
It’s wonderful that
真是太好了
you’re back in touch with her again.
来吧 这儿
There you are, that’s it.
谢谢 谢谢 早上好
Thank you, thank you. Good morning,
孩子们 早上好 老师
boys and girls. Good morning, teachers.
早上好 早上好
Good morning. Good morning,
传媒界的女士先生们
gentlemen of the press.
还有记者团队们
Ha-ha! And the local news team.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!