停下 等一下 要遵纪守法 停下
Stop, wait! Respect the badge! Stop!
救命 我停不下来了
Help! I can’t slow down!
想一想加百利 托马斯神父 不关你事
Think Gabriel! Father Thomas, it’s not your bit.
加百利 替上帝把好消息报告世人的天使
你什么意思 不关我事吗
What do you mean, it’s not my bit?
早上好 独♥立♥联合影业
Good morning, Independent United Pictures.
是大卫·拉维尔斯坦吗 好的 正在转接
That’s a David Lowestein? OK, putting you through.
早上好 独♥立♥联合影业 你好 安琪
Good morning, lndependent United Pictures. Hi, Angie.
我知道
I know.
正在转接 需要帮忙吗 先生
Putting you through. How can I help you, sir?
你好 我叫保罗·马登斯
Hi. My name is Paul Maddens.
下午好 独♥立♥联合影业
Good afternoon, Independent United Pictures. Uh-huh.
是找肖恩·米切尔吗
That’s for a Shaun Michell?
好的 正在转接 很抱歉 先生
OK, putting you through. I’m sorry, sir.
我约了珍妮弗·洛尔十点见面
Paul Maddens to see Jennifer Lore at 10:00.
你能再报一遍名字吗
Can I take your name again, sir?
保罗·马登斯 M A D D E N S
Paul Maddens. M-A-D-D-E-N-S.
-还有是P A U L L吗 -是P A U L
– And that’s a P-A-U-L-L? – P-A-U-L.
-不 只有一个L -一个L 我没找到预约 先生
– No, just one L. – One L, I don’t have that appointment, sir.
-先生 离桌子远点 -我已经离远了
– Sir, move away from the desk. – I’ve moved away.
托尼 前台这有小孩
Tony, we have children in reception!
出什么事了
So what’s the problem there?
托尼 前台这有小孩
Tony! we have children in reception!
出什么事了
What’s the problem there?
-冷静 -我很抱歉 珍妮弗这里有个疯子
– Calm down. – I’m so sorry, Jennifer, there’s this crazy guy…
-他还… -我知道了 没关系 没问题
– And he’s been… – Yeah, no, it’s fine. It’s OK. It’s fine.
你太惊艳了
You look amazing.
-你怎么在这里 -你知道我为什么在这里
– Why are you here? – You know why l’m here.
我别无选择
You didn’t give me much of a choice.
你不回我电♥话♥
You wouldn’t return my calls.
保罗 我也手足无措
Paul, I don’t understand what I’m meant to do.
听着 你不该扯进来
Look, you shouldn’t be involved in it
但现在的情况是
but somehow we’ve got to a situation
整个镇都以为好莱坞要来了
where the whole town thinks that Hollywood are coming.
为什么我突然感觉像十年前一样了呢
Why do I feel like I’m suddenly ten years ago?
我尽量想和你保持联♥系♥
I tried to maintain a contact with you.
-你什么都不想要… -抱歉 打扰一下 珍
– You did not want anything to… – Excuse me. Sorry. Jen.
-这是同意书 -好的
– This is that letter of agreement. – OK.
-你可以抽出点时间… -我抽不出时间
– You can take time off and come and… – I can’t take time off.
我知道你忙 我知道你忙
I know you are busy. I know you are busy.
等等 这太突然了
Hang on. All of a sudden,
一个执行制片就抽不出一点空吗
an executive producer can’t just take their time off?
-我不是执行制片 -那你是什么
– I’m not an executive producer. – What are you, then?
我整理文件 我接电♥话♥
I… I file, I answer phone calls, I speak to people.
我通知会议开始结束
I put people in meetings, out of meetings.
-一个秘书吗 -是啊
– A secretary? – Yeah.
你不会是个秘书 不会的
You can’t be a secretary. You can’t be a secretary.
她比秘书更能干 你应该尊重她…
She does a lot more than that, and you should respect her…
是的 我就只是一个漂亮的秘书
Yes, I am. I am pretty much a secretary. Yeah, yeah.
对不起 这太疯狂了
I’m sorry, look I know this is mad.
这太愚蠢了 这是我的错
I know this is insane and it’s my fault.
我求你帮个忙
I’m asking you for one more favour
接着我就远离你的生活
and then I’ll be out of your life.
我不能做任何事 我没权利
I can’t do anything, I have no power.
如果你不行 那谁可以 哈里森 你可以吗
lf you can’t do it, who can? Harrison, are you up for it?
-我很抱歉你大老远地来了 -让我无功而返?
– No, I’m sorry you came all this way. – Trip to England?
保罗听着 我真的很抱歉你大老远过来
Paul, listen, I’m really sorry that you’ve come over here.
-有叫哈维或者鲍勃的吗 -没有
– Is there a Harvey or Bob? – There’s not.
-谁能帮我呢 -你有预约吗
– Who could help me out? – Have you got an appointment?
没有 但如果什么都没得到
No, but I’m not leaving here with these two
我和他们两个是不会走的
without something to take home.
过来
Come here!
-凯文 叫保安 -保安 快来
– Kevin, get Security. – Security, please.
快来 这边走 这边走
Come on. Here it is. This way. This way.
你听说过圣诞剧吗
Have you heard of the nativity?
听说过的吧 我知道你听说过
You have. I can tell you have.
好吧 我们在排练圣诞演出
Right, so we’re doing our nativity show.
-玛利亚遇见了约瑟夫 他们生… -我知道那故事
– Mary meets Joseph, they give birth… – I know the story.
很好 你知道那故事
OK, you know the story, then,
但那是由二十四位小朋友扮演的
but it’s being performed by 24 children…
全世界只要有基♥督♥徒的地方
It happens every year in every school
每所学校每年都要表演一次
around the world where Christians are.
那么你们的又有什么特别的呢
So, what’s so special about yours?
问的很好 这就回答
A good question. Here’s an even better answer.
一 二 三 四
One, two, three, four.
-拿撒勒发生了很酷的事 -唱出来
– Things are really cool in Nazareth… – Sing it out.
我们的城市充满着欢乐
Our city is full of joy
因为这女孩遇到男孩的地方…
Cos this is where girl meets boy…
是的 是肖恩· 布里奇 正在转接
Yes, that’s a Shaun Burridge, putting you through.
最后的机会
Last chance.
-再见保罗 欢迎光临 -闭嘴 哈里森
– Bye, Paul. Thanks for dropping by. – Oh, shut up, Harrison.
他们不会来了 是吗
They’re not coming, are they?
是的 他们不来了
No, they’re not.
-是我们不好吗 -什么 不
– Is it our fault? – Hey, what? No.
不那不是你们的错 来吧
No, it’s not your fault. Come on.
虽然你们可以唱得更好
Although you could have sung a bit better.
他们期待好莱坞可以去看他们演出
They’re expecting Hollywood to come and see their show.
帕克先生 我们可以做到
Mr Parker, we can make that happen.
美国有五十个州
I got 50 states.
这些州里每个都有成百上千的镇
I’ve got hundreds of towns in each one of those states
都在举办圣诞剧
that are putting on a nativity play.
我没必要赶六千英里的路
I don’t need to travel 6,000 miles.
帕克先生 我需要你为了我去做这些
Mr Parker, I need you to do this for me.
我为你工作了三年…
I have worked here for three years and…
每早七点五十 我帮你脱下外套并挂上
every morning at ten to eight I take your coat, I hang it up.
九点帮你倒上咖啡放你桌上
At nine o’clock I get you your coffee, I put it on your table.
我将信件分类 放入寄件箱
I take away the letters, I put them into the out box,
其他的信件
I take the other letters and
放入收件箱 我整理文件 传真 我还微笑
put them into the in box. I file, I fax, I smile.
珍妮弗
Jennifer,
那是你拿了薪水应该做的
that’s what you’re paid to do.
我知道
I know.
-是的 -没错
– Yes. – Yes.
-你好 -办成了吗
– Hello. – Well?
没希望
No joy.
没有我的允许带走两个孩子
To take two children out of here without my permission!
-贝文太太 我知道了 -谢天谢地
– Mrs Bevan, I have consent. – Thank goodness for that!
是波比先生给了我
It was the first thing Mr Poppy gave me.
不然就算绑♥架♥
Otherwise it would be abduction
整个学校会被查封
and the whole school would have to close.
你知道吗
Do you realize that?
当然了解
Of course I realized that
但我不带上他们就没办法登机
I would never have got on the plane had I not had these.
你没意识到学校
Do you realise the school
会因此有大♥麻♥烦吗
could get into severe trouble over this?
-这是什么 -我不知道这是什么
– What is this? – I don’t know what that is.
那是什么 是你干的吗
What is that? Did you do that?
德斯蒙德 我信任你
Desmond, I trusted you.
我相信你和孩子处得很好
I trusted you with children small lives.
我认为你可以接受挑战
I thought you could rise to the challenge.
-但你成了灾星 -我真的很抱歉 帕特姑妈
– But you have been a disaster. – I’m really sorry, Auntie Pat.
-你知道这些吗 -他不知道 但我知道一点点
– Did you know about this? – Not that. But I did know about…
-不 -你知道什么
– No. – What did you know?
-我们得告诉她 -告诉我 你知道什么
– We’ve got to tell her. – Speak to me. What did you know?
好吧 事实上 好莱坞他们不来了
Well, actually, Hollywood, they’re not coming.
我想保罗·马登斯先生慌了
Paul, Mr Maddens panicked, I think,
接着说谎了
and, er… lied.
那一刻我还真想过为什么
Why did I ever, ever for a minute think that
这学校会这么幸运
this school would ever have anything good happen to it,
为什么我和我的孩子
and out of the ordinary and successful and…
能够获得成功和帮助

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!