OK.
你肯定这是对的?
You’re sure this is right?
是的
OK.
S-S-A…
S-S-A…
不 是N
No, N.
-那就是N -那看起来不像N
– That is an N. – It doesn’t look like an N.
知道吗?拿着 最后一组 好吗?
You know what? Here. Last one. OK?
-再给你一块钱 -谢谢
– One more dollar. – Thank you.
去看最后四个字母
Go get the last four letters.
快去 长官 快
Go get ’em, chief. Come on.
好 “珍藏的过去的景象 会及时…
OK. “The vision to see the treasured past
由经过帕斯和…
comes as the timely shadow crosses
的房♥前的影子显现…”
crosses in front of the house of pass and…”
“帕斯和…”什么呢?
“Pass and…” what?
“帕斯和…”
“Pass and…”
(帕斯和斯托)
出什么事了?
What’s going on?
-我不确定 -怎么了?
– I’m not sure. – What’s up?
你在父亲家门前出现 对他说自己有麻烦了
So you show up at your father’s door and say you’re in trouble
他的第一反应就是我怀孕了
and the first thing he assumes is I’m pregnant.
有什么问题吗?
Is there a question in there?
这背后好像有个很有趣的故事嘛
I think there’s an interesting story in there.
呃 好吧!我父亲认为
Well, my father thinks
我对待私生活的态度过于随便了
I’ve been a little too cavalier in my personal life.
-我明白了 -让我问你一个问题
– I see. – Let me ask you something.
你有没有对一个…非亲非故的人 …说过”我爱你”?
Have you ever told someone – not a relative – “I love you”?
有啊
Yes.
对不止一个人说过?
More than one someone?
是啊
Yes.
噢 呃 那我父亲也会说
Oh. Well, then my father would say
你对私生活的态度也过于随便了
you’ve been a little too cavalier in your personal life, too.
所以你才这么肯定是跟他学的 对吧?
So you get your sense of absolute certainty from him, do you?
我不懂你是什么意思
Well, I’m sure I don’t know what you mean.
你很肯定那宝藏是真实存在的
Well, you’re certain the treasure is real,
尽管其它所有的人都不这么想
despite what anyone else thinks.
不 我只是希望它是真的
No, but I hope it’s real.
从我祖父告诉我的那天开始 我就一直这样梦想着
I mean, I’ve dreamt it’s real since my grandfather told me about it.
我多想拿起宝藏 放到身旁
But I want to hold it.
近到好像我能尝到它的味道一样
I feel like I’m so close, I can taste it.
其实我只想确定它是真实存在的
But I just… I just want to know
而不是只存在于我脑中或是心里
it’s not just something in my head or in my heart.
你知道 人们一般不像你这么说
People don’t really talk that way, you know.
我知道 但是他们是这么想的
I know. But they think that way.
嘿!
Hey.
-你拿到密♥码♥了么 瑞利? -嗯 拿到了
– Did you get it? Riley? – Oh, I got it.
“珍藏的过去的景象会在某时
“The vision to see the treasured past comes
在穿越帕斯和斯托的房♥前
as the timely shadow crosses in front of the house
适时的影子里显现”
of Pass and Stow.”
帕斯和斯托指的当然是…
Now, “Pass and Stow”, of course, referring to…
-自♥由♥钟 -你怎么老是要抢我的话?
– The Liberty Bell. – Why do you have to do that?
嗯 约翰·帕斯和约翰·斯托 铸造了那个钟
Well, John Pass and John Stow cast the bell.
好 那么这一句的其它部分 又是什么意思呢?
OK. Well, then, what does the rest of this mean?
等等 “珍藏着的过去的景象”…
Wait…”The vision to see the treasured past”
一定指的是一种看地图的方法
must refer to a way to read the map.
呃 我还以为那组编码就是那张地图
Well, I thought the cipher was the map.
不 那组编码只是用来找到 看地图的方法的
No, the cipher was a way to find the way to read the map.
而看地图的方法可以通过…
And the way to read the map can be found
穿越自♥由♥钟前的”适时的影子”找到
where the “timely shadow” crosses in front of the Liberty Bell.
穿越自♥由♥钟前的”房♥屋”
Crosses in front of the “house”
独♥立♥馆
of the Liberty Bell. Independence Hall.
没错 那么”适时的影子” 指的是一个特定的时间
Right, so “timely shadow” – it’s a specific time.
-没错 -什么时间?
– Right. – What time?
什么时间?什么时间?
What time? What time?
等等 等等 你会喜欢接下来的推理的
Wait a minute, wait. You’re gonna love this.
打扰一下 我能不能看看
Excuse me, can I see
我刚才付给你的一百元纸币?
ne of those hundred-dollar bills I paid you with?
不!
No.
哦 那么 呃 我有这个潜水员表
Oh. Well, here, I have this diver’s watch.
它被称为潜水艇队员 我潜水的时候带的
It’s called a Submariner. I dive with it.
它实际上挺值钱的
It’s actually quite valuable.
-你可以把它当成担♥保♥ -随你
– You can use it as collateral. – Whatever.
谢谢
Thank you.
在百元纸币的反面
On the back of a hundred-dollar bill
有一幅独♥立♥馆的铜板画…
is an etching of Independence Hall
-根据一幅画于… -给你
– based on a painting done in… – Hello.
谢谢 1780年左右的作品 而画的作者…
Thank you. …in the 1780s, who…
正是本杰明·弗兰克林的朋友
The artist was actually a friend of Benjamin Franklin’s.
太妙了
It’s wonderful.
-着魔了你 -拿着这个
– Fascinating. – Hold this.
好的
OK.
我不会逃跑的
I’m not going anywhere.
现在 我想如果我们看看这个钟塔…
Now, I think that if we look at this clock tower…
我们兴许就会发现那个特定的时间..
…we may find the specific time.
-你看见什么了? -2:22
– What do you see? – 2:22.
-现在是什么时候了? -快3点了
– What time is it now? – Almost three.
-我们错过了 -不 我们没有
– We missed it. – No, we didn’t.
我们没错过是因为… 呃…
We didn’t miss it because…
你不知道么?噢 我终于找到了一件历史事件
You don’t know this? I-I know something about history
是我知道你不知道的
that you don’t know.
我会很乐意地被告知是怎么回事的 瑞利
I’d be very excited to learn about it, Riley.
哦 等一下 让我…
Well, hold on one second, let me just…
让我好好享受一下这一刻
let me just take in this moment.
这… 这太酷了
This is… this is cool.
你平时就是这种感觉的吗? 因为
Is this how you feel all the time? Because,
你知道… 当然不是指现在
you know… Except for now, of course.
-瑞利! -好吧
– Riley! – All right.
我知道的是夏令时直到
What I know is that daylight savings
第一次世界大战的时候才建立起来
wasn’t established until World War I.
如果现在是3点 那就是说在1776年现在是2点
If it’s 3pm now, OK, that means in 1776, it would be 2pm.
-我们走 -瑞利 你真是个天才!
– Let’s go. – Riley, you’re a genius.
没错
Yeah.
你知不知道是谁
Do you actually know who
第一个提出了夏令时?
the first person to suggest daylight savings was?
-本杰明·弗兰克林 -本杰明·弗兰克林
– Benjamin Franklin. – Benjamin Franklin.
这是真钞么?
Is this real?
只要告诉我 你和我的朋友说了些什么
Just tell me what you told my friend.
就是一些字母 我不记得了
Just a bunch of letters. I can’t remember.
你能记得下面要告诉他的是什么吗?
Can you remember which ones you were gonna tell him next?
是的 在这里S-T-O-W
Yeah, here. S-T-O-W.
首选结果:自♥由♥钟和独♥立♥馆
Top results: Liberty Bell and Independence Hall.
想象一下远在18世纪时它的影响力
Imagine its impact back in the 18th century.
建造它的目的就是
It could have been seen for miles around,
让在几英里以外的人都能看见它
which was exactly its purpose,
因此它被当作是一个灯塔
because it served as a beacon,
好象是… 让人们聚集在这并且聆听…
as it were, for people to collect and hear…
好家伙
Good stuff.
1776年7月8日 它获得了历史上一个很重要的地位
It gained a place in history on July 8, 1776,
在发表《独♥立♥宣言》的时候
when the Liberty Bell tolled for the first public reading
敲响了独♥立♥钟
of the Declaration of Independence.
最终 它由原来所在的…
Eventually, it was moved from its place
独♥立♥馆尖塔 移到了现在自己的…
in Independence Hall steeple and given its own…
-白♥痴♥ -谁?
– Idiot. – Who?
-我 -什么?
– Me. – What?
不在这里 在那里
It’s not here. It’s there.
快走
Come on.
-这是什么钟啊? -这是百年纪念钟
– What bell is this? – It’s the Centennial Bell.
1876年代替独♥立♥钟放在这里的
It replaced the Liberty Bell in 1876.
就是那里
There it is.
好 我下去那里
All right. I’m gonna go down there,
你在大厅和我会合
and you meet me in the signing room.
-好吗?就这样 -好的
– OK? All right. – OK.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!