-不许动!不许动! -让我看到你的手!
– Freeze! Don’t move! – Show me your hands!
-把你的手举起来 -走 走 走
– Put your hands up. – Move, move, move.
你被捕了 豪先生
You’re under arrest, Mr Howe.
我们指控你绑♥架♥ 意图谋杀…
We’ve got you on kidnapping, attempted murder…
以及危害国家财产
and trespassing on government property.
好 我明白了 长官 谢谢 再见
Yeah. You got it, chief. Thank you. Bye.
他们希望我们能在开罗 参加下周开幕的展览
They want us in Cairo next week for the opening of the exhibit.
他们会派架私人飞机来
They’re sending a private jet.
那很有趣
That’s fun.
他们会派架私人飞机来
Yeah, big whoop. We could have had a whole fleet of private jets.
百分之十 本
Ten per cent, Ben.
他们给你百分之十 可你拒绝了
They offered you ten per cent and you turned it down.
瑞利 我们已经讨论过了
Riley, we’ve been over this.
那对我来说太多了 我不能接受
It was too much. I couldn’t accept it.
那一小片碎木板让我的伤口
I still have this splinter that’s been festering
溃烂了三个月
for three months from an old piece of wood.
好 让我来告诉你
OK, I’ll tell you what.
下次当我们找到宝藏 重新定义人类历史的时候
Next time we find a treasure that redefines history for all mankind,
你来拿发现者奖金
you make the call on the finder’s fee.
那好像不太有趣
That’s not as funny.
你在乎什么? 你得到女孩了
What do you care? You got the girl.
-那倒是真的 -那倒是真的
– It’s true. – It’s true.
刺♥激♥我吧 继续享受你们的溺爱…
Rub it in. Enjoy your spoils…
我就会坐在我的百分之一里面
while I sit on one per cent.
我的勉强的百分之一 事实上是百分之一的一半
One stinkin’ per cent. Half of one per cent, actually.
百分之一 难以置信…
One per cent. Unbelievable..
我对你深表同情 瑞利
I’m sorry for your suffering, Riley.
请记录下来 本 我喜欢这房♥子
For the record, Ben, I like the house.
你知道 我选择这个房♥产是因为
You know, I chose this estate because
1812年 查尔斯·卡莱尔遇见…
in 1812 Charles Carroll met…
是啊 某个人在历史上干了某些有趣的事
Yeah, someone that did something in history and had fun.
很好 好极了
Great. Wonderful.
你本来能有更大的房♥子的
Could have had a bigger house.
-我给你做了个东西 -是么?是什么?
– I made something for you. – You did? What?
-一张地图 -一张地图?
– A map. – A map?
是去哪儿的地图?
Where does it lead to?
你自己想吧
You’ll figure it out.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!