-嘿 等一下 伊恩 -等等 等等 等等!
– Hey! lan, wait! – Wait, wait, wait!
-伊恩… -我们被困住了
– lan… – We’ll be trapped.
-别这么做 -你不能就这样把我们丢在这儿
– Don’t do this. – You can’t just leave us here.
可以 我当然能 除非本告诉我下一个线索
Yes, I can. Unless Ben tells me the next clue.
再没有其他的线索了
There isn’t another clue.
伊恩 为什么不回这来
lan, why don’t you come back down here
我们可以再一起讨论讨论?
and we can talk through this together?
-别再说了 -好吧
– Don’t speak again. – OK.
线索 宝藏在哪?
The clue. Where’s the treasure?
本?
Ben?
-那盏灯 -爸爸…
– The lantern. – Dad…
现状改变了 儿子
The status quo has changed, son.
别说
Don’t.
那是共济会教义的一部分
It’s part of freemason teachings.
在所罗门王的神殿里 有一个旋转楼梯
In King Solomon’s temple there was a winding staircase.
象征了去寻找真理之光
It signified the journey that
必须经过的旅程
had to be made to find the light of truth.
-灯就是线索 -那它代表什么呢?
– The lantern is the clue. – And what does it mean?
波士顿 是波士顿
Boston. It’s Boston.
古老北方教堂
The Old North Church in Boston,
托玛斯·牛顿在尖塔上挂了盏灯
where Thomas Newton hung a lantern in the steeple,
来通知保罗·瑞维尔 英国人要来了
to signal Paul Revere that the British were coming.
一盏代表从陆地来 两盏代表从海上来
One if by land, two if by sea.
一盏灯 它正是在旋转楼梯的下面
One lantern. Under the winding staircase of the steeple,
那就是我们该找的地方
that’s where we have to look.
-谢谢 -让你们在波士顿逃走?
– Thank you. – Hey, you have to take us with you.
而且没有你们 还可以少带点行李
Why? So you can escape in Boston?
如果我刚才撒谎了呢?
Besides, with you out of the picture there’s less baggage to carry.
是吗?
What if we lied?
你们呢?
Did you?
如果还有另外一个线索怎么办?
What if there’s another clue?
那我也知道在哪里能找到你
Then I’ll know right where to find you.
再见了 本
See you, Ben.
-不 -没有其他的出路了
– No! – There’s no other way out!
-回来! -你会需要我们的 伊恩!
– Come back! – You’re gonna need us, lan!
我们都会死的
We’re all gonna die.
事情会好起来的 瑞利 抱歉刚才对你吼叫了
It’s gonna be OK, Riley. I’m sorry I yelled at you.
没事的 兄弟们
It’s OK, kiddo.
好了 大伙们 这是怎么回事?
OK, boys, what’s going on?
英国人从海路来 应该挂两盏灯 而不是一盏
The British came by sea. It was two lanterns, not one.
那是假的 那是个假线索!
It was a fake. It was a fake clue.
全能之眼
The all-seeing eye.
“通过全能之眼”
“Through the all-seeing eye.”
那意味着… 如果伊恩发现那是假的又回来了
That means… by the time lan figures it out and comes back here,
而我们还是被困在这里 他就会杀死我们
we’ll still be trapped, and he’ll shoot us then.
不管怎样 我们都要死
Either way, we’re gonna die.
没人会死的 还有另一个出路
Nobody’s gonna die. There’s another way out.
在哪?
Where?
通过藏宝室
Through the treasure room.
这边
Here.
瑞利
Riley.
好像已经有人先来过这里了
Looks like someone got here first.
抱歉 本
I’m sorry, Ben.
宝藏不见了
It’s gone.
听着 本…
Listen, Ben…
也许在查尔斯·卡莱尔跟汤玛斯·盖茨说之前
It may have even been gone
宝藏就没了
before Charles Carroll told the story to Thomas Gates.
那无关紧要
It doesn’t matter.
我知道 因为你是对的
I know. Cos you were right.
不 我说得不对
No, I wasn’t right.
这间房♥真的存在 本…
This room is real, Ben.
那说明宝藏的事也是真的
And that means the treasure is real.
我们可以和历史上 一些最聪明的人相提并论了
We’re in the company of some of the most brilliant minds in history,
因为你找到了 他们遗留下来让我们寻找的东西
because you found what they left behind for us to find
并且理解了其中的内涵
and understood the meaning of it.
你做到了 本 为了我们大家
You did it, Ben. For all of us.
为了你祖父 我们所有的人
Your grandfather, and all of us.
我从未这样开心地 被证明是错误的
And I’ve never been so happy to be proven wrong.
我只是…
I just…
真的认为我能找到宝藏
really thought I was gonna find the treasure.
好吧
OK.
那么我们继续找下去
Then we just keep looking for it.
我加入了I’m in.
I’m in.
好吧
OK.
我不是想煞风景 只不过那是不可能的
Not to be Johnny Rain Cloud here, but that’s not gonna happen.
因为就目前来看 我们还是被困在这里
Because as far as I can see, we’re still trapped down here.
是啊
Yeah.
现在 本 另一个出口在哪?
Now, Ben, where is this other way out?
呃… 如果这就是全部 那并不合情理
Well, that’s it. It doesn’t make any sense,
因为当建造这里的人到这里以后
because the first thing the builders would have done
他们首先会做的事
after getting down here
应该是建一个二级通风孔 来获取空气…
was cut a secondary shaft back out for air…
-对啊 -..用来防止陷落
– Right. …and in case of cave-ins.
真的是这么简单么?
Could it really be that simple?
“夏洛特号♥上的神秘物”
“The secret lies with Charlotte.”
亚历山大图书馆的卷轴
Scrolls from the library at Alexandria.
这可能吗?
Could this be possible?
这是个大的… 蓝绿色的人
It’s a big… bluish-green man,
留着奇怪的山羊胡须
with a strange-looking goatee.
我想这很重要
I’m guessing that’s significant.
是的!
Yes!
瑞利 你在哭么?
Riley, are you crying?

Look.
楼梯
Hi.
你好
Stairs
手♥机♥能借我用一下么?
Do you have a cell phone I could borrow?
-就这样给我了么? -就这样
– Just like that? – Just like that.
你知道你已经把 最大的谈判筹码给我了吧
You do know you just handed me your biggest bargaining chip?
《独♥立♥宣言》不是谈判筹码
The Declaration of Independence is not a bargaining chip.
对我不是
Not to me.
请坐
Have a seat.
那么你可以提供什么?
So what’s your offer?
一笔贿赂如何? 比如… 呃…
How about a bribe? Say…
一百亿美元?
ten billion dollars?
就是说你已经找到宝藏了?
I take it you found the treasure?
它大约在你脚下五层楼的位置
It’s about five stories beneath your shoes.
你知道共济会和圣殿骑士认为
You know, the Templars and the Freemasons believed
宝藏给任何一个人都太多了
that the treasure was too great for any one man to have,
即使是国王
not even a king.
这就是他们为什么找这么深的地方 把它藏起来的原因
That’s why they went to such lengths to keep it hidden.
没错
That’s right.
我相信建国之父 对政♥府♥也是这么认为的
The Founding Fathers believed the same thing about government.
我认为他们的解决办法 对宝藏同样起效果
I figure their solution will work for the treasure too.
把财富还给人♥民♥
Give it to the people.
把它分给穆♥斯♥林♥博物馆 卢浮宫 开罗博物馆…
Divide it amongst the Smithsonian, the Louvre, the Cairo museum…
底下有上千年的世界历史
There’s thousands of years of world history down there.
宝藏属于世界 属于每一个人
And it belongs to the world, and everybody in it.
你真是不理解讨价还价的概念啊
You really don’t understand the concept of a bargaining chip.
好吧 我的要求如下 切斯博士完全是无辜的
OK, here’s what I want. Dr Chase gets off completely clean,
别在她的档案里写上一笔
not even a little Post-it on her service record.
好的
OK.
我想把找到宝藏的荣誉 归于整个盖茨家族
I want the credit for the find to go to the entire Gates family,
和瑞利·波尔先生的协助
with the assistance of Mr Riley Poole.
那你呢?
And what about you?
我真的不想坐牢
I’d really love not to go to prison
我无法形容
I can’t even begin to describe
我有多不想进监狱
how much I would love not to go to prison.
总得有人进监狱的 本
Someone’s got to go to prison, Ben.
呃 如果你有一架直升机 我想我能帮上你的忙
Well, if you’ve got a helicopter, I think I can help with that.
不许动!联邦调查局!
Freeze! FBI!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!