所以 “Heere at the wall”
So, “Heere at the wall.”
百老汇街 华尔街
Broadway, Wall Street.
加油
Cheerio.
等一下 本
Just a moment, Ben.
伊恩 如果你破坏我们的协定
lan, if you break our deal,
联邦调查局马上就会出现在你身后
the FBI will be only a few minutes behind you.
你有可能能逃脱 也有可能逃不掉
You might get away, you might not.
这就是地图全部的意思么?
Is that all the map said?
一句不漏
Every word.
哦 本
Oh, Ben.
你知道吹牛(一种牌戏) 让人相信的秘诀么?
You know the key to running a convincing bluff?
偶尔 你也要手里真的有牌
Every once in a while you’ve got to be holding all the cards.
爸爸
Dad.
你现在还有什么事想和我说?
Is there anything else you want to tell me?
三一教堂 我们必须进入三一教堂
Trinity Church. We have to go inside Trinity Church.
好 好极了
Good. Excellent.
呃 你为什么不让切斯博士和 瑞利和我们一起去呢?
Well, why don’t you ask Dr Chase and Riley to join us?
我相信他们就在不远处
I’m sure they’re around here somewhere.
你还好吧?
Are you all right?
你说呢? 我是个人♥质♥
What do you think? I’m a hostage.
坐 坐下
Sit. Sit down.
-伊恩 放了他吧 -当我们找到宝藏的时候
– Let him go, lan. – When we find the treasure.
不 现在 或者你可以自己解开谜底
No, now. Or you can figure out the clues for yourself.
祝你好运
Good luck.

Ben.
我看你还没完全意识到 事态的严重性
I don’t think you fully appreciate the gravity of the situation.
让我们来看看那张地图
Let’s have a look at that map.
是 呃…
It’s…
是… 真是写着点东西 是 呃…
It’s… it’s really quite something. It’s…
真的很明显 你看看
It really is remarkable. Take a look.
-“白金顿小道” -“白金顿小道的下面”
– “Parkington Lane.” – “Beneath Parkington Lane.”
为什么地图带我们到这里
But why would the map lead us here,
现在却又指引我们去其他的地方?
then take us somewhere else?
-那是什么目的? -只是另一条线索
– What’s the purpose? – Just another clue.
父亲 哦 你是对的 白金顿小道一定在这里的某个地方
Dad. No, you’re right. Parkington Lane has to be here somewhere.
教堂里的一条小路?
A street inside the church?
不是在里面 而是在下面
Not inside. Beneath.
教堂的下面
Beneath the church.
-真对不起 本 -这并不都是你的错
– I’m so sorry, Ben. – None of this is your fault.
-我… -快走
– I co… – Come on.
听着
Look.
只有在保持现状的情况下 合作才能长久
Cooperation only lasts as long as the status quo is unchanged
只要那个家伙到达了终点
As soon as this guy gets to wherever this thing ends,
他就不再需要你了
he won’t need you any more.
或者… 或者你们中的任何一个
Or… or any of us.
所以我们要想办法让现状向 我们有利的方向发展
So we find a way to make sure the status quo changes in our favour.
-怎么做? -我还在想
– How? – I’m still working on it.
那好 那么我想我也该好好计划一下
Well, I guess I better work on it too, then.
嘿 白… 我找到了!
Hey! Par… Hey, I found it!
-他! -本!
– Him! – Ben!
这是个人名
It’s a name.
白金顿·赖恩 (赖恩即Lane 小路的意思)
Parkington Lane.
他是共济会蓝色会所 第三♥级♥的大♥师♥级人物…
He was a third-degree master mason of the Blue Lo…
嘿!住手!
Hey! Stop!
当心
Easy.
小心别让人踩到他
Careful no one steps in him.
好的 放下它
All right, put it down.
好吧 谁想先进入这墓穴里? 真是让人毛骨悚然的隧♥道♥
OK. Who wants to go down the creepy tunnel inside the tomb first?
好 雷得里格 维克多 你们待在这
Right. McGregor, Viktor, you stay here.
如果有任何人没有我的陪同出来
And if anyone should come out without me,
那么… 发挥一下你们的想象力
well… use your imagination.
我们进去吧?
Shall we?
你有火吗?
You got a light?
小心
Careful.
看着你脚下的台阶
Watch your step.
过来
Come here.
为什么我就从来 没碰到过这种好事呢?
Why does that never happen to me?
这是什么?
What’s this?
是个大吊灯
It’s a chandelier.
这边
Here.
-哇 -看那些升降梯
– Wow. – Look at the elevators
一个升降系统
A dumbwaiter system.
那帮人怎么靠手工工具造出这些来的?
How do a bunch of guys with hand tools build all this?
和建造金字塔以及中国长城 用的相同的方法
Same way they built the pyramids and the Great Wall of China.
没错 有外星人帮他们
Yeah. The aliens helped them.
好吧 我们走吧 还等什么
Right, let’s go. What are we waiting for?
我可不想走在那上面
I’m not going out on that thing.
那可经历了200年的白蚁的毁坏和腐蚀
200 years of termite damage and rot.
爸爸 照他说的做
Dad, do what he says.
小心走
Watch your step.
我们现在在三一墓地的正下方
We’re right under the Trinity graveyard.
那就是为什么没人找得到这个
That’s probably why no one ever found this.
那是什么?
What is that?
地铁
Subway.
肖!哦 上帝 肖!
Shaw! Oh, God, Shaw!
哦 天啊
Oh, my God.
坚持住!坚持住!
Hold on! Hold on!
好的 跳上升降机 跳啊!
OK, get on the elevator. Jump!!
本!抓住我的手!
Ben! Grab my hand.
-上来 -依恩
– Come on. – lan!
艾比嘉尔! 跳上去!
Abigail! Get on!
跳!
Jump!
这儿
Here.
本!
Ben!
快下去! 快下去救他们!
Get down there. Get down there!
《独♥立♥宣言》
The Declaration.
-你信任我么? -是的
– Do you trust me? – Yes.
哦 不 本!
Oh, no! Ben!
坚持住!
Hang on!
儿子!
Son!
我很抱歉 我很抱歉松开你的手 我要拿《独♥立♥宣言》
I’m sorry. I’m sorry I dropped you. I had to save the Declaration.
不 不用抱歉 我也会和你做得一样的
No, don’t be. I would have done exactly the same thing to you.
真的?
Really?
我会把你们俩都扔下去 反常的人!
I would have dropped you both. Freaks.
上来
Get on.
伊恩…
lan…
这不值得
it’s not worth it.
你难道不知道你们的命
Do you imagine any one of your lives
比肖的命对我来说更重要?
is more valuable to me than Shaw’s?
我们继续
We go on.
现状 保持现状
The status quo. Keep the status quo.
-现在怎么办? -这是…
– Now what? – This is…
这就是所有一切指引我们到的地方
This is where it all leads.
好 我们走
OK, let’s go.
这是什么?
What is this?
那么宝藏在哪?
So where’s the treasure?
那么?
Well?
这就是全部?
This is it?
我们历尽辛苦 却来到一个死胡同?
We came all this way for a dead end?

Yes.
-肯定还有些东西 -瑞利 没有其他东西了
– There’s gotta be something more. – Riley, there’s nothing more.
-其他线索 或者… -不 没有其他线索了!
– Another clue, or… – No, there are no more clues!
就这么多 好吗? 结束了!
That’s it, OK? It’s over!
路走到尽头了!宝藏不见了!
End of the road. The treasure’s gone.
被挪走了 移到其他地方去了
Moved. Taken somewhere else.
你不是在耍我吧 是吗 本?嗯?
You’re not playing games with me, are you, Ben? Hm?
你知道它在哪
You know where it is.

No.
好 我们走
OK, go.
嘿 等一下
Hey, wait a minute.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!