-你知道在哪里么? -纽约
– You know where that is? – New York.
明天早上10点在那见
Meet me there at ten o’clock tomorrow morning.
带上你在独♥立♥馆找到的眼镜
And bring those glasses you found at Independence Hall.
没错 我知道关于眼镜的事
Yeah, I know about the glasses.
我们用它看看《独♥立♥宣言》
We can take a look at the Declaration,
然后你就可以走了
and then you can be on your way
我应该相信你么?
And I’m supposed to believe that.
我一开始就告诉你 我只是想借用它一下
I told you from the start, I only wanted to borrow it.
你可以拥有它(《独♥立♥宣言》) 还有眼镜
You can have it. And the glasses.
我甚至会把夏洛特号♥里的烟斗也留给你
I’ll even throw in the pipe from the Charlotte.
我会去的
I’ll be there.
并且转告正在监听这个电♥话♥的联邦调查局探员们
And tell the FBI agents listening in on this call
如果他们想要回《独♥立♥宣言》
if they want the Declaration back,
而不仅仅是一盒纸屑的话
and not just a box of confetti,
那么请你一个人来
then you’ll come alone.
-到达指定位置 -周围一切正常
– Take positions. – Perimeter looks normal.
我能要份状态报告吗?
Can I get a status report?
-状况报告 -港口很平静
– Crow’s nest in position. – Port side is quiet.
收到
Copy that.
-盖茨到达起飞甲板 -继续监视盖茨
– Gates is on the flight deck. – Eyes on Gates.
别跟丢了我们的主要人物
Do not lose sight of primary mark.
布莱恩 你和NYPD的人说清楚了吗?
Brian, you’re clear with NYPD.
-我看到他了 -盖茨
– I have a visual. – Gates.
按照计划行事
Stay with the program.
我希望你的探员们都只有4尺高
I hope your agents are all under four feet tall
而且戴着小领巾
and wearing little scarves.
否则伊恩会知道他们在这的
Otherwise lan’s gonna know they’re here.
一旦他给你看了《独♥立♥宣言》 我们就会行动
As soon as he shows you the Declaration, we’ll move in.
别耍花样 让我们处理一切
Don’t try anything. Just let us handle it.
你知道么 塞德斯基探员 我对钓鱼有些见解
You know, Agent Sadusky, something I’ve noticed about fishing:
用诱饵来钓鱼总是不怎么理想
it never works out so well for the bait.
长官 我们这里有东西过来了
Sir, we’ve got some traffic incoming.
看上去是一架观光直升机
Looks like a sightseeing helicopter.
2单位 监视那架直升机
Unit two, get an eyeball on that chopper.
麦克探员 去FAA(航♥空♥管制中心)
Agent Michaels, get FAA flight plans
查查那架飞机的飞行计划和认证记录
and authorization records on that craft.
如果那不是豪先生 我想知道那究竟是谁
If that’s not Mr Howe, I want to know who it is.
我看见了 它从北边飞来
I got him. He’s coming from the north.
盖茨 能听到么? (双关语 也可做”支持我”解释)
Gates. Are you with me?
呃 我肯定没在和你作对 如果你问的是这个意思的话
Well, I’m sure not against you, if that’s what you’re asking.
我们有对盖茨的麦克风进行干扰的信♥号♥♥
We’ve got some interference on Gates’s mike, sir.
我知道
This I know.
你好 本
Hello, Ben.
托马斯·爱迪生先生 只需要一种方法来做电灯泡
Thomas Edison needed only one way to make a light bulb.
你对这句话还熟悉吧?
Sound familiar?
-保持视线明朗 -到底发生什么事了?
– Keep sightlines clear. – What’s the devil’s going on?
现场很混乱 我们看不见盖茨了
There’s a lot of commotion. We can’t see Gates.
到F-16后面的右舷观测甲板去
Go to the starboard observation point behind the F-16
你只能这么做
and here’s what you do.
盖茨?盖茨?
Gates? Gates?
观光直升机 你正处于管制领空
Air Tour helicopter, you are in controlled airspace.
请立即撤离
Vacate immediately.
谁看到盖茨了?
Who’s got Gates?
-所有探员 立即汇报 -我什么也没看到
– All agents, report in. – I can’t see anything.
-盖茨和谁说话了吗 -目标正在移♥动♥
– Did Gates speak to anybody? – Target is moving.
他正向船尾走去
He’s heading towards the stern.
我看到了 他正向这边走
I’ve got him. He’s coming this way.
有人看见我们的朋友伊恩·豪了么?
Anyone got a view of our friend lan Howe?
伊恩·豪不在船尾 长官
lan Howe is not at the stern, sir.
那他为什么朝那走?
Then why is he heading there?
他在了望甲板上
He’s at the observation deck.
塞德斯基
Sadusky.
我仍然不是在和你作对
I’m still not against you.
但我找到了第三扇门 而且我选择了它
But I found door number three. And I’m taking it.
-他说的是什么意思? -行动!
– What’s he talking about? – Move in!
行动!抓住盖茨!
Move in! Move in on Gates!
潜水员快下去
Divers are a go.
狙击队员 采取斑马行动
Snipers, go to action zebra.
所有小队 追击 冒险追捕
All teams, move in. Pursue at own risk.
-重复一遍 冒险追捕 -你先
– I repeat, pursue at own risk. – You first.
真见鬼 他耍了我们
Holy mackerel. He set us up.
道斯探员 你能看见么? 能看见盖茨在水里么?
Agent Dawes, do you have a visual? Can you see Gates in the water?
长官 这是哈得逊河 我什么都看不见
Sir, it’s the Hudson. Nothing is visible.
聪明的鱼
Smart fish.
你好 本 欢迎抵达新泽西
Hello, Ben. Welcome to New Jersey.
-你把艾比嘉尔和瑞利怎么样了? -希望这衣服合身
– What’d you do with Abigail and Riley? – Hope these fit.
我们必须猜测你的尺码大小
We had to guess your sizes.
我问你把艾比嘉尔和瑞利怎么样了?
I said, what’d you do with Abigail and Riley?
他是唯一一个能告诉你 关于爱迪生那句话的人
He’s the only one who could’ve told you that line about Edison.
你带了眼镜么?
Did you bring the glasses?
我不知道 告诉我这发生了什么事
I don’t know. Tell me what’s happening here.
问问你的女朋友
Ask your girlfriend.
现在是她策划的这一切
She’s the one calling all the shots now.
她闭不上嘴
She won’t shut up.
喂 你好
Yeah, hello.
你的电♥话♥
It’s for you.
-喂 -嘿 亲爱的 你今天过得怎么样?
– Hello. – Hi, sweetie. How’s your day going?
嗯 很有趣 亲爱的
Uh, interesting, dear.
那么 怎么 你现在和伊恩合伙了么?
So, what, you working with lan now?
看上去似乎帮助一个联邦调查局
It turns out helping someone escape from FBI
拘捕的犯人逃跑是犯罪行为
custody is a criminal act.
而他又是我们认识的 唯一一个犯人
And he’s the only criminal we knew.
-所以我给他打电♥话♥ 做了个交易 -呃 你们 呃…
– So we called him and made a deal. – Well, you’re…
你们… 你们… 你们都还好吧
You’re… you’re… you’re all right,
是吗? 我是说你们都还安全吧?
yeah? I mean you’re safe?
是 我们都很好
Yeah, we both are.
瑞利就在这 对着电脑干一些聪明的事
Riley’s right here, doing something clever with a computer.
我正在通过他的… 追踪… 嘿!
I’m tracking him through the… Hey!
我正在用全球定位系统 通过肖的电♥话♥来追踪你
I’m tracking you through the GPS in Shaw’s phone.
如果他们走得不是我们想要的路线
They take a turn anywhere we don’t want,
我们会知道的 别担心
we’ll know it. So don’t worry.
如果伊恩再出♥卖♥♥♥我们 我们就会
If lan tries to double-cross us, we can
给联邦调查局打电♥话♥告诉他们你现在的位置
call the FBI and tell them right where you are.
-和怎样找到伊恩 -那他现在在哪?
– And where to find lan. – And where is that?
正在我们藏身处的马路对面
Right across the street from where we’re hiding,
在百老汇街和华尔街的路口
at the intersection of Wall Street and Broadway.
很好 你解开了那个暗语
Well, you figured out the clue.
很简单”Heere at the wall” 百老汇街和华尔街
Simple. “Heere at the wall.” Wall Street and Broadway.
本 我们设了一个陷阱
Ben, there is a catch.
我们设法让伊恩相信 他可以拥有那些宝藏
We made lan believe he could have the treasure.
这是我们能走到现在这一步的 唯一方法
It was the only way we could get this far.
他到了
He’s here.
我们走
Here we go.
本
Ben.
你还好么?没摔坏骨头? 从那么高的地方跳下去会死人的
You all right? No broken bones? A jump like that could kill a man.
不 那很酷 你也该找个时间试试
Naw, it was cool. You should try it sometime.
《独♥立♥宣言》 和海泡石烟斗
The Declaration of Independence. And the meerschaum pipe.
都是你的了
All yours.
-就这么多? -就这么多
– That’s it? – That’s it.
我知道你会兑现你的诺言 现在
I knew you’d keep your promise. Now,
它在哪里?我的宝藏在哪里?
where is it? Where’s my treasure?
就在这
It’s right here.
地图上说”Heere at the wall” 用了两个e
The map said “Heere at the wall”, spelled with two E’s.
华尔街过去实际是一座城墙
Wall Street follows the path of an actual wall
起初的荷兰移♥民♥为了抵御
that the original Dutch settlers built
英国人的入侵而建立的
as a defence to keep the British out.
城墙的主门坐落于一条叫
The main gate was located at a street
De Heere(荷兰语)的街上也是两个E
called De Heere, also two E’s.
后来 在英国人攻进来以后
Later De Heere Street was renamed Broadway
De Heere街被重命名为百老汇
after the British got in.