电梯井被关闭了
The elevator shaft gets you close,
剩下这个唯一的直达通道必须通过保安室
But the only direct access is through security.
-真令人兴奋 – 是啊 我们得进入保安室
– that should be exciting. – we got to get you in that room.
-嗨 老爸 -本
– hi, dad. – ben.
是帕特里克·盖茨的电♥话♥ 打给本的
Lt’s patrick gates’ phone. he’s calling ben.
给我
Give me that.
昨晚有人闯进家 我被袭击了
The house was broken into last night. l was attacked.
快报♥警♥ 我马上回家
Call the police. l’m coming home.
-怎么了 -他们拿了什么
– what? – what good would that do?
没事的 他们什么也没拿
They didn’t take anything. and besides, I’m fine.
好吧 我们在伦敦 正打算去白金汉宫
Ok. we’re in london. we’re going to buckingham palace.
我们和馆长约好明天下午见面
We have an aaaointment with the curator tomorrow afternoon.
-好的 儿子 万事小心再见 -再见
– son, just be careful. goodbye. – bye.
还有一伙人在打宝藏的主意
Someone else is after the treasure.
当然会有另一伙人在打宝藏的主意
Of course someone else is after the treasure.
这可是寻宝游戏中的定理
lt’s the axiom of treasure hunting.
我们得赶快找到那张办公桌
we have to hurry and see that desk.
我们可不想错过约会
We don’t want to miss that appointment.
-嗨 我是本·盖茨 -请进
– hi. ben gates. – see security. they’ll let you in.
现在是下午茶时间
Ok. lt’s teatime, chaps.
我在找馆长的办公室 请问怎么走
Looking for the curator’s office. which way was it again?
顺着楼梯上去 然后左转
Follow the stairs round, then turn first left.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
-本 -阿比吉尔
– ben. – abigail.
-她怎么在这儿 -你怎么在这儿
– what’s she doing here? – what’re you doing?
你老爸给我打电♥话♥了 说下一个线索在这里
Your dad called me. said your next clue was here.
-她真的在这儿? -本
– she’s really there? – ben…
-快点甩掉她 -我想帮忙
– droa her. lose her. – l want to help.
很好 但现在不是时候
That’s very nice, but it’s a bad time right now.
-不是时候? -不是时候
– a bad time, right now? – lt’s a bad time.
我大老远飞到英国来帮你的忙
Ok, l just flew all the way to london to offer my help…
现在你告诉我你不需要帮忙
– remember the alan. – you don’t need it?
-你想在大庭广众之下吵架
You’re the one making a scene.
-我现在不想吵架 -我们又要吵架了吗
– l… l’m not making a scene right now. – we want to make a scene.
那么来吧 如果这是你想要的 那就吵吧
Well then, fine! lf that’s what you want, let’s have it out now!
-不要太狡猾 -我猜猜 不是时候
– so subtle. – let me guess? lt’s the wrong time.
地点不对 我又错了
Lt’s the wrong place. l’m wrong again!
我们事事作对 关于托马斯·盖茨
Wrong about us, wrong about thomas gates,
还有那古董椅
Wrong that you’d like the queen anne chair!
你总是错误的假设我喜欢那椅子
You’re wrong to assume l’d like the chair.
你们听听 这比展品有趣多了
You see? everybody, listen to this. this is more interesting than that.
她觉得即使我是正确的 我也有错 是这样吗 阿比吉尔
She thinks that even when l’m right, l’m wrong! lsn’t that right?
只因为我能够快速回答问题
Abigail, just because l answer a question quickly
难道这也有错吗
Doesn’t make it wrong.
如果不能像情侣那样共同解决问题就不对
Not if the answer’s something we need to figure out as a couple.
-真正的情侣是会共度难关 -先生
– that’s what couples do! – sir.
请你和这位小姐到外面去争吵
You and your missis, take it outside.
看你都干了些什么 警♥察♥要歧视我们了
Now look what you’ve done. you’ve brought the little bobbies down on us!
你把她带出去吧 我要留在这里
You take the missis outside. l’m staying right here.
-本
– ben! – whee!
-下午好 先生 -你好
– good afternoon, sir. – hello.
-你喝酒了吗 -喝了一点
– been drinking, have we? – just a nip.
在酒吧喝了一品脱 我没事
Popped down to the pub for a pint! bit of all right!
就因为这样你要抓我吗
Going to arrest a man for that?
就因为我喜欢喝威士忌?
Going to detain a blighter for enjoying his whiskey?
-够了 -香肠加土豆泥
– enough. – bangers and mash.
一点啤酒 加了点熏鱼派
Bubbles and squeak. smoked eel pie.
-先生 -还有肉馅羊肚
– sir! – haggis!
滑楼梯
that’s it! dismount the banister!
我还买♥♥了椰子
l’ve got a lovely bunch of coconuts!
一排一排的
Here they are, standing in a row!
有大的 小的 圆的 有的和你头一样大
Small ones, big ones, some as big as your head!
简直太棒了
That was brilliant.
-这有什么不对的? -你应该试着理解
– what’s wrong with being right? – nothing. you should try it sometime.
-你的意思是我从没做对过吗 -我可没这样说过
– you’re saying that l’m never right? – l did not say that.
-那又是我做错了吗
Hoo! so l’m wrong again.
-没错 这次你说对了 -长官
– now, see, there you are correct. – capital. topper.
你妈妈告诉我
– your mother told me about you. –
-请到这里 -你怎么不列张清单
– ln here, please. – why don’t you just make a list
我该说些什么 或者不该写些什么
Of what’s ok for me to say or not write something…
-什么是对的什么是错的 -你们两个 待在这里
– what’s right or wrong… – you two, stay.
-好吗 -不 不 不
– right? – no! no, no, man.
-别把我关在这里 -好极了
– don’t leave me in here! – that’s great. wow.
下面要怎么做
What is going on?
抱歉把你卷进来 不过你演得太棒了
L’m sorry for getting you roped into this, but you were excellent.
-谢谢 你也是 -你什么时候发现
– thank you. so were you. – when did you figure out
要假装和我吵架的 -你什么时候发现
– it was a fake argument? – when’d you figure out l was
-我在假装吵架 -就是中间
– arguing during the fake argument? – the middle.
当你说我以为我是对的 把我们弄出 我弄不明白
Where “l assume l’m right.” get us out. which l don’t get.
如果我说的对 然后我假设我是对的 这样我就是对的
Lf l’m right, after l assume l’m right, then l’m correct.
如果你没问过我就下决定
When you get to a conclusion without asking,
然后碰巧对了 那是你走运
And you happen to be right, you got lucky.
我一向很幸运
L get lucky a lot.
为什么我们要来这里 本
So where does that leave me, ben?
你们真是绝配
You guys are so great together.
你想知道我为什么来这里?
want to know why l’m here?
我认为女王办公室的坚决桌里藏有线索
Think there may be a clue on the resolute desk in the queen’s study.
明白了吗
Does that help?
我只是不明白为什么你总是
Don’t understand why it’s difficult for you
不让我们一起做决定
to include others in your decisions.
虽然你猜得到我的回答
Just because you may know what my answer is going to be
但你至少先问问我的意见
Doesn’t mean you don’t have to ask me.
1号♥门 开了
– door number one, oaening. –
好 那我试着说一遍
Ok. let me try this out.
阿比吉尔 你想和我一起去吗
Abigail, would you like to come with me, please?
是的 谢谢
Yes. thank you.
荒唐 你得呆在这儿
Ridiculous. you’re staying.
-你去太危险了 -我还是要去
– lt’s too dangerous. – l am so coming.
-2号♥门 -2号♥门马上打开
– door number two. – door two, coming up.
-你不能来 -那叫保安吧
– you’re not coming. – call security.
你旁边应该有个客梯
You should be near a service elevator.
你这是干什么 是送给女王的吗
What are you doing? are those for the queen?
女王不在这儿 她在温莎
Queen’s not here. there’s no flag flying. queen’s at windsor.
-那你要去干什么 -我要去查看书桌 你不能去
– what are you doing? – see the desk, without you.
-不行 -别叫她走
– no. – don’t let her go.
阿比盖尔
– abigail… –
好 进来 快进来
All right. get in. get in. get in!
拿着
Hold this.
能把花还给我吗
Will you give me the flowers back, please?
行
Yeah.
-怎么 -你擦了我给你买♥♥的香水
– what? – wearing the perfume l bought you.
那又怎样
So?
闻起来香气扑鼻
So l think it smells kind of pretty.
-是花香 本 -不 不是
– lt’s the flowers, ben. – no, it’s not.
走吧
Let’s go.
好 现在左转
Ok, now turn left.
-死路一条 -往右 往右走
– dead end. – I mean right. go right.
-这些花…花瓣…花蕊… -很漂亮
– the flowers… petals… stamens. – good. good.
走吧
Go, go.
就是它
That’s it.
坚决桌
The resolute desk.
我们要找…
We’re looking for…
…雕刻的文字 图案 任何东西
…writing, patterns in the carvings. could be anything.
瞧这个
Hey, look at this.
-“马尔科姆· 吉维利 1880年” -等一下
– “malcolm gilvary, 1 880.” – hold on one second.
找到了 马尔科姆· 吉维利 他不是做家具的
Here we go. malcolm gilvary. he didn’t make furniture.
是做中国智力魔盒的
He made chinese auzzle boxes.
什么
– oh… – what?
这些抽屉加了密的就像杂技演员绑有安全带
L think these drawers work like tumblers in a safe.
4个抽屉… 是4个数字组合吗
Ok, four drawers… four-digit combination?