-我们会找到他们的 – 我们怎么办?
– we’ll find ’em. – what are we gonna do?
你得想点办法 我告诉你该怎么办
Figure something out. tell you what we’re going to do.
-不 我来 -不 我告诉你
– no, l’ll tell you. – no. l’ll tell you!
不 听我的 看 那有一个通道
No, l’ll tell you! there’s that passageway.
你得去那把石头移开 肯定能通向某处
You go, pull those stones out, because that leads somewhere.
这真是个好主意
That is a good idea.
什么都没有 只有一个黑漆漆的大洞
There’s nothing. just a big old black hole.
本 看这里 有个梯子
Ben, look! there’s a ladder.
-我是说 一个梯子的遗骸 -把手电扔给我
– l mean, what’s left of a ladder. – toss me the light.
慢慢移到那个角 不 等一下
Riley. move slowly to that corner. no! wait. just…
-等我移到这个角的时候 -好
– as l move to this corner. – ok.
每次一步 好的
One step at a time. good.
把这个角抬起来 我想就能够到它了
If we can raise this corner, l think l’ll reach it.
-站住 红色警告 -你在帮倒忙
– stop! red light! – you’re not helping!
我和你一样能够到这个梯子
I can get up there just as easy as you.

Just stop.
-伙计们 -这里三比一
– guys! – lt’s three against one here.
我不想最后一个走 所以如果我不最后离开
I ain’t going last, and if l’m not going last,
我应该第一个
l might as well go first.
你要怎么选择?
What’s it gonna be?
按你说的做
We’ll do this your way.
剩下的人 我数到三 移到一起
The rest of us, on my count of three, all move together.
每次一步
One step at a time.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
-准备好了? -往前走
– you ready? – go.
米奇 你看到了什么?
Mitch, what do you see?
有出去的路吗?
Is there a way out?
那怎么了 米奇?
What’s up there, mitch?
-你还好吗? -向我保证他不会有事的
– are you all right? – just promise me he’s gonna be ok.
好的
All right.
我们走吧
Let’s go.
米奇 快
Mitch! come on!
-我一直在这里算着 -我知道
– l’ve been doing the math here, and… – l know.
我们会留一个人在后面
We’re gonna have to leave one person behind.
答应我你们会回来找我
Promise you’ll come back for me.
我也会算术
I can do the math too.
-你第二个 -我断后
– that makes you next. – l’ll go last.
要想点别的办法 雷利
No, we’ll figure something else out.
我们需要你 雷利
” we need you there. please, riley.”
我只是开玩笑的 走吧
I’m just kidding. go.

Ok…
-一 二 三 -行动
– one… two… three! – go!
-你做了什么? -什么也没做
– what are you doing? – nothing.
我抓不到石头
I can’t get it.
走吧 现在 快
Just go! go now! go!
-好吧 准备好了吗? -现在
– all right, ready? – now!
雷利 坚持住
Riley! hang on!
米奇 那个雕像 本 我们找到一个金子雕像
Ok. mitch, the idol. ok, ben. we found a gold idol here!
我们把它滚下去来抵消你的重量
We can roll it over to offset your weight!
那就滚下来吧
Then roll it!
过来了
Here it comes!
来吧 本
Come on, ben!
快 把手给我
Here! give me your hand!

Ben!
谢谢 雷利
Thanks, riley.
怎么就没个女人能看到我这么英勇
Why couldn’t a girl see me do that?
-你还好吧 -你没事了 没事了
– you all right? – you’re ok. you’re ok. you’re ok.
那么 继续吧
So… forward.
这是什么?
– what is this?
把你的灯放到那里
Put your light over there.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
我什么都看不见 就是这里?
I can’t see anything! ls this it?
是油
It’s oil!
这是死路 没有出去的路
It’s a dead end! there’s no way out!
我们必须要掉头回去
We have to turn back!

Ok.
不 不 帕特里克 这太疯狂了
No. no, patrick, this is crazy.

Ok.
我抓住你了
I got it!
我抓住你了 抓住你了
I got you! l got you!
没有前进的路了
There’s no forward!
没有前进的路了 只有向下走
It’s not forward, it’s down!
这些水一定流到了什么地方 要不这里就被水溢满了
All this water has to go out somewhere. otherwise, it’d be filled up.
这个轮盘可能需要转动
Help me turn this wheel!
水位在下降
The water’s going down.
天哪
It is… em.
本 本
Ben! hey!
爸爸 找到了
Dad! we found it!
-托马斯是对的 -不 你是对的
– thomas was right! – no, you were right!
抱歉我诋毁了你曾曾祖父的名誉
Sorry l smeared your great-great granddaddy’s good name.
我想这是让你一起寻宝的唯一办法
Seemed like the only way to get you in on the hunt.
但这是让威尔金森家族
But this was a chance for the wilkinson family
名垂青史的好机会
to make its mark on history,
找到黄金之城 被人们传颂
To find the city of gold, to be remembered.
你们怎么了 你父亲担心死了
What happened to you? your father was worried sick about you.
她都快急疯了 她都快急疯了
She was frantic. she was frantic.
爸爸 一路进来 你有没有碰巧看到
Dad, coming through, did you happen to see…?
别这样 进来时你看到可以出去的分叉路吗?
Stop it. coming through, did you see any branches that could lead out?
没看到 都被封死了
No, it’s all blocked.
我们连那个巨大的圆盘石头都回不去
you can’t even get back to the big, round stone door.
你妈妈要去哪?
Where’s your mother going?
亲爱的 看看这个
Sweetheart. sweetheart. have a look at this.
-什么 -看
– what? – look.
这能破解奥美格语言
This is gonna unlock the olmec language.
让我们了解到哥伦比亚发现这里之前的历史
It’s gonna give us incredible insight into pre-columbian history.
-你高兴了吧 -那当然
– you happy? – oh, yeah.
-本 看看这个 -是啊
– ben! look at this! look! – oh, yeah.
这就是他们撕开喉咙取出心脏的地方
That’s where they slit the throat, cut the heart out.
-那是什么? -听
– what was that? – listen.
我试着找出路 所有的门都被堵住了
I tried to find a way out. all those portals are blocked off!
我说过这些水流向某处 我们要找出来才行
I’m telling you, all this water goes out somewhere. we’ll find it.
本 这有一条水流
Ben, there’s a current!
顺着它走 也许是一条排水管道
Follow it! there’s got to be a central drain!
它就在我们的正下方
It’s under us. right here!

Come on!
我们走 快进去
Let’s go! get in there!
水位升的太快了
The water’s rising too fast!
把那个门打开 否则我们就得淹死
Let’s get that door open so we don’t all drown!
本 它是向下走的 是一条排水管道
Ben, it slopes down! lt’s a drainage tunnel.
但是门一开水就灌满了
It fills with water when you open the door!
我们得找个东西把门顶住
We need to find something to stick under it to keep it open!
不行 如果门开着 管道就会被淹没
No, if it’s open, this tunnel will stay flooded.
我们必须先到那一边 然后再关上门
We’ve got to get to the other side and close the door.
帕特里克和艾美莉 过去
Patrick, emily, go!
-不 -不
– no. – no!

No!
米奇 我们必须要到门的另一侧
Mitch, we got to be on the other side of that door!
在我没说能走之前 谁都不准走
Nobody leaves unless l say so.
那个门自己不会开着
That door is not gonna stay open by itself.
我们都知道这意味着什么
We both know what has to happen here.
我们中有一个人要留下来
One of us keeps the door open and stays behind.
我选米奇
I vote mitch.
这不是什么民众大会
This isn’t a democracy.
停 我留下 我留下
Stop! l’ll stay! l’m staying. look. look!
看见了 我在这 我留下
See? l’m right here! l’m staying!
我来告诉你们 应该做什么
I’ll tell everybody how this is going to go.
你和我打开那个门
You and me are going to open that door.
如果有人想在我之前通过
anybody tries to leave before me,
我就把门放下 再从来一次
I drop the door, we start this all over again!
如果你们要耍什么把戏 我保证有人会挂彩
Try any funny business, l guarantee you people are going to get hurt!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!