穿着平角裤和短袖
Boxer shorts, T-shirt.
我能看到他小咪♥咪♥的轮廓
I can see the shape of his little man boobs.
“哈喽 老爸”
“All right, Dad.”
“出什么事了”
“Um, what’s going on?”
“不 不 我好得很”
“Oh, no, no! I’m absolutely fine.”
“好吧”
“Okay.”
“我只是
“I just, uh…
我只是”
I just…”
“怎么了”
“Yeah?”
“没什么
“Nothing.
我甚至没有
I didn’t even, um…
基佬
Ooh, gay.
我只是
I just, uh…
非礼勿视
Ooh, sorry.
我还是
I’ll just…
去他妈的 我有种可怕的感觉
Oh, fuck it. I have a horrible feeling
我感觉我是个
that I’m a
贪婪 变♥态♥ 自私 冷漠
greedy, perverted, selfish, apathetic,
愤世嫉俗 堕落
cynical, depraved,
长得像男人的缺德女人
mannish looking, morally bankrupt woman
我甚至不算个女权主义者”
who can’t even call herself a feminist.”
他只是看着我
He just looks at me.
“好吧
“Well, uh…
这都是你妈遗传给你的”
You get all that from your mother.”
“说得好”
“Good one.”
不知道他会不会被我吸引
I wonder if he’d find me attractive
如果我不是他女儿的话
if I wasn’t his daughter.
“如果你在网上看到我
“If you saw me on the internet…
你会点击我吗”
would you click on me?”
“我给你叫辆车吧亲爱的”
“I’m gonna call you a cab, darling.”
叫车的时候他让我在客厅等
He lets me wait in his living room as he calls me a cab.
我都能听到我的教母就在楼梯顶上
I could hear my godmother trying
尽管她努力不弄出动静
to be quiet at the top of the stairs.
车来了以后
When the cab comes,
他温柔地送我上车
he gently puts me into it,
给了我20镑
gives me 20 quid.
我坐上出租了
I’m in a cab.
我哪儿都能去
I can go anywhere.
于是我让司机送我去
So I tell him to take me to…
我公♥寓♥
my flat.
路上我就开始琢磨找点啥片看看了
Already thinking about what I’m gonna look up.
回到公♥寓♥后
Back at the flat,
我打开电视 哭了一会儿
I turn on the TV and cry for a bit.
我想起了那个叫莉莉的姑娘
I started thinking about this girl called Lily
从前我们喝醉时 我常常揩她的油
I used to touch a bit when we were drunk.
这事哈利不知道 不过姑娘不算犯规
Harry didn’t know, but girls don’t count.
我给她发了短♥信♥ 她好像离我挺近
I text her. She was quite close, I think.
突然间 我已经登上了P站
Suddenly, I’m on Pornhub,
看得我欲♥火♥纵身 可就是尽兴不了
wet as a beach towel, but I can’t get there
因为那女♥优♥屁♥股♥上长了一堆斑
’cause the girl’s got spots on her ass.
有些人工作真是一点不用心
Some of them just don’t make the effort.
莉莉也没回我消息
Nothing back from Lily.
我又想起了去年夏天在音乐节上认识的
I start thinking about this ginger guy
那个红发男
I met at the festival last summer.
那是波宝死后大约一个月的事
It was about a month after Boo had died.
我磕了片药 闯入了林子里
I had taken a pill and flown off into the woods.
我拼命想甩掉哈利
I was desperate to get away from Harry.
他歇斯底里地抱紧我
He started to relentlessly hug me,
和我说他有多么爱我
telling me how much he loved me,
问我有多爱他
asking how much I loved him,
问我是否安好
and checking if I was okay.
树林里有个狂欢趴
There was a rave in the woods.
我很慌 时不时地抓耳挠腮
And I was panicking and, and I’m touching my face a lot.
突然间 他出现了
And, suddenly, he was there.
那个红发男
Ginger guy.
他说我可以跟他走
He told me that I could follow him
他会送我回我的帐篷
and he would take me back to my tent.
我们走了好久
We were walking for ages.
他抓着我的手腕
He was holding me by my wrist.
天很黑
It was very dark.
我不知道我们在哪儿
I couldn’t work out where we were.
某一刻 他甚至把我抱起来了
At one point, he even picked me up,
他紧紧抱着我的腿
he was holding my legs really tightly,
他说我太虚弱了 走不了路
said that I was too weak to walk
让我相信他
and I had to trust him.
终于 我们停下了
Eventually, we stopped.
我感觉到他把我躺着放进了帐篷里
I felt him lying me down on my back in a tent.
然后他
And then he…
他
He…
他给我盖了个外套
He put a cover over me
又在我胳膊边上放了瓶水
and a bottle of water next to my arm
然后一直坐在外面 直到我睡着
and he sat outside till I fell asleep.
尽管他明明有机会咸猪手我一下
Though he could have at least tried to touch me up a bit.
这事我永远不能释怀
I never quite let that go.
我给他发了短♥信♥ 告诉他我单身又饥渴
I text him, tell him I’m single and horny.
他说他出来了 20分钟后到
He says he’s out and can be here in 20 minutes.
赞 我猛灌半瓶酒
Great. Quickly drink half bottle of wine,
冲个澡 剃个毛 收拾干净
get in the shower, shave everything.
我想再升级一下我的配置
Decide I’m gonna up my game a little bit,
就找出《省亲记》里那一套
pull out some Asian provocateur business,
片中土著都衣着暴露
吊袜腰带之类的 一整身
suspender belt, the whole bit,
给他开门 “你好”
open the door to him, “Hello.”
我们马上进入战斗
We get to it immediately.
几个常规姿势后
After some pretty standard bouncing,
我察觉到他缓缓向我的菊花靠近
I realize he’s edging towards my asshole.
不过我喝多了 况且他之前帮过我
But I’m drunk and I owe him a thank you
我还欠他句谢谢 于是
for being nice to me at the festival, so…
我默许了
I let him.
他乐疯了
He’s thrilled.
第二天早晨
The next morning,
我醒来发现
I wake to find him…
他坐在床上
sitting on the bed,
穿戴整齐
fully dressed,
盯着我
gazing at me.
他说昨晚真是无与伦比的美妙
He tells me that last night was incredible.
我觉得有点言过其实了
Which I think was an overstatement.
但他接着说 昨晚对他尤为特别
But he goes on to say, it was particularly special
因为他从来就没有
’cause he’s never actually managed to…
和任何人
…up the bum
真正肛♥交♥过
with anyone before.
说句公道话 他的老二确实很大
To be fair, he does have a large penis.
尽管他一直梦想着这一刻
And even though it’s always been a fancy of his,
却从没找到过帮他圆梦的人
he’s never found anyone he can do it with.
他轻抚着我的头发
He touches my hair.
很诚挚地感谢了我
And thanks me with a genuine earnest.
我多少有点小感动
It’s sort of moving.
他温柔地吻了我
Then he kisses me gently.
我回吻了他
I kiss him back.
然后他离开了
And then he leaves.
我之后的一整天都在思考
And I spend the rest of the day wondering…
“难道我菊花超级松吗”
“Do I have a massive asshole?”
都10点55了
It’s five to eleven at the cafe,
我还坐在咖啡馆里瞎琢磨
I’m still thinking about it.
没有我姐的消息
Haven’t heard from my sister.
也没收到她的转账
No transfer yet.
我怀疑马丁是不是把她杀了
I wonder if Martin’s murdered her
现在正在满城市游走 搜寻我的踪迹
and is now stalking the city, looking for me.
门砰地一声开了
The door smashes open.
来者是乔
Joe.
“甜豆 你好啊”