他翻过身 抚摸我的头发 轻声说
he rolled over, stroked my hair, and whispered,
“你去哪了”
“Where have you gone?”
“你去哪了”
“Where have you gone?”
他以为我装着听不见
He thinks I’m neglecting him.
但当你的心
But when your heart is…
要是他只是操♥我♥就好了
I wish he’d just fuck me.
可他是想做♥爱♥
All he wants to do is make love.
简直在消磨我的耐心
He’s wasting me.
我睡过一个男的 每插一次就会喊一声
I was once fucking this guy who would breathe with every thrust.
“你好年轻”
“You’re so young!”
“你好年轻”
“You’re so young!”
我全靠那个手♥淫♥了
I masturbate about that all the time.
最近我经常手♥淫♥
I masturbate a lot these days.
特别是无聊
Especially when I’m bored.
愤怒
Or angry.
或者沮丧
Or upset.
开心的时候
Or happy.
末班地铁
Last tube.
我试着亲地铁上那个啮齿先生
Attempting to kiss tube rodent,
结果变成了射击练习
but it’s like target practice
射击目标很小 而且会移♥动♥
with a very small moving target.
我问他想不想去我家
I asked him if he wants to come back to mine,
他说他明天要上班
he said he’s got work tomorrow.
我说那我可以去他家
I say I can go back to his.
他说他上班很早
He said it’s an early start.
我说早上我给他打车去上班
I tell him I’ll get him a cab to work in the morning.
他说”别逗了”
He says, “That’s ridiculous.”
我说”你♥他♥妈♥什么毛病”
I say, “What the fuck is your problem?”
他说”没毛病”
He says, “Nothing.”
他只是不想整一♥夜♥情♥ 不急
He just wants to see me again, not rush.
我喊他傻♥逼♥ 他说他
I tell him he’s a prick. He says he’s…
“没懂发生了什么”
“Not sure what’s going on.”
然后我说他简直是男人的耻辱
I tell him he’s a pathetic excuse for a man,
然后在护栏那甩了他
and I leave him at the barriers, ha!
然而这有点怪怪的 因为我们还得
It’s a bit weird, then, because we both
坐同一个扶梯下去
have to come down the same escalator.
我扭着屁♥股♥
I push my bum out a bit.
好让他饱饱眼福
Give him some perspective.
去站台的时候我转身一看
I turn around when I get to the platform, but…
他走了
he’s gone.
站台末尾
The end of the platform,
有个女孩坐在长椅上
sat on this sort of bench thing,
我还没见过谁能醉成这样
is the drunkest girl I have ever seen.
她的头垂着
Head rolled forward.
奶♥子♥露着
Tit hanging out.
包散着
Bag sprawled.
穿得不错 长得一般
Nicely dressed. Normal-looking girl
显然那晚上玩嗨了
who clearly just had one hell of a night.
末班地铁来了
Last tube rolls in.
她没动
She doesn’t move.
我把她摇醒
I nudge her awake.
她站起来 跌跌撞撞地上了车
She gets up, only to stumble on to the carriage,
一屁♥股♥又坐下了
slump into another seat,
头还是垂着
head still rolling.
另一只奶♥子♥也露出来了
Other tit folded out now.
包缠在脚上
Bag tangled in her feet.
我问她要在哪下车
I asked her where she needs to get off.
她说
And she says…
“滑铁卢”
“Waterloo.”
很好 我也是 我帮她下了车
Great. My stop. I help her off.
问她然后要去哪 她说
I ask her where she needs to get to next. And she says…
“伦敦桥”
“London Bridge.”
“好吧”
“Okay.”
“然后去肯特”
“And then, Kent.”
没有地铁了 所以我们坐了
The tubes are finished. So we found
地上铁 去伦敦桥
an overground to London Bridge.
我们走路的时候 她摔了个狗啃泥
At one point, we’re walking, she just falls flat on her face.
我把她扶起来 好继续走
Get her up, keep going.
还尽量让她不停地说话
Try and keep her talking.
她的头晃来晃去的
Her head’s going all over the place.
大约45分钟后
After about 45 minutes…
四十五
Forty-five.
我们上了一座扶梯
We’re on an escalator.
周围很安静
There’s a bit of a lull.
她转向我说
And she turns to me and she says,
“你真是个好男人”
“You’re such a lovely man.”
地上铁来了 但我没让她走
Her train pulls in, but I don’t let go of her.
我问她愿不愿意
I asked her if she’d rather spend
和我共度良宵 她说
the night with me, and she says,
“想什么呢 死鬼
“How dare you, naughty boy!
不行”
No!”
所以我推她上了车 她走了
So I push her on the carriage and she’s gone.
我边离开车站边想”还能干什么呢”
I leave the station thinking, “What’s one more?”
然后我就去了个酒吧
I go to a bar.
它是个”商务”酒吧
It’s a “business” bar.
人们都在那做”生意”
People are doing “business.”
我大喝特喝 装成在”做生意”的样子
I drink a lot and pretend that I’m in business.
一个汗津津的秃男从吧台后面
A bald, sweaty man cups my vagina
摸了我的阴♥道♥
from behind at the bar.
但他请了我一杯酒 所以
But he buys me a drink, so…
他人还不错 其实
He’s nice, actually.
没多久他就不见了
After a while, he disappears.
商务酒吧也关门了
And the business bar closes.
因为商务原因
Closed for business.
关门大吉
Shutting up shop.
以前咖啡馆打烊的时候波宝总是这样说
That’s what Boo used to say whenever she closed the cafe.
“关门大吉”
“Shutting up shop!”
像喝醉了一样
Like she was drunk.
我俩经常喝醉
Which we often were.
我们抬起头 灌下一瓶酒
We’d look up, sink a bottle of wine.
她弹尤克里里
She’d play the ukulele
我们一连几小时地编淫♥荡♥的歌♥
and we’d make up filthy songs for hours.
♪ 再来次午休 ♪
♪ Another lunch break ♪
♪ 再来次堕胎 ♪
♪ Another abortion ♪
♪ 再来块蛋糕 ♪
♪ Another piece of cake ♪
♪ 再他妈抽2支20支烟 ♪
♪ Another 2 fuckin’ 20 cigarettes ♪
♪ 我们很快乐 ♪
♪ And we’re happy ♪
♪ 我们超快乐 ♪
♪ We’re so happy ♪
♪ 我们是现代女性 ♪
♪ To be modern women ♪
突然 我到了一扇熟悉的门前
Suddenly, I’m at a familiar doorstep.
我一遍又一遍地按门铃
I ring the bell and ring the bell,
不停地捶门 像山羊一样大喊
and hammer on the door, and yell like a goat.
这应该
This should be
还挺丢人的吧
a humiliating experience.
半夜三更对着别人的信箱嚎叫
Howling through a man’s letterbox in the middle of the night,
但我没停
but I am rolling with it.
有灯亮了
A light goes on.
我看着他的黑影费力地走下楼梯
I see his silhouette as he trudges down the stairs.
他一定也认出了我在门口的影子
He must have recognized mine through the door
因为他的动作突然变了
because his body language changes suddenly.
他慢吞吞地打开门闩
He slowly unhooks the latch.
开了门
Opens the door.
他看起来状态很差
He looks like shit.
我用手
I place my hand…
盖住他的脸
right over his face…
推了一下
and I push it a bit.
我突然发现 我从没想过
Strikes me as something I never
自己会对父母做这种事 但
thought I’d do to a parent, but, uh…
当时感觉还不错
Feels right at the time.
他站在门口
He stands in the doorway.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!