She’s still alive, but…
我把她放回笼子里 坐了一会
I put her back in her hutch and we sit for a bit.
然后我给那个干我菊花的人发短♥信♥
I text asshole guy.
他回信息 说他有女朋友
He gets back, saying he’s got a girlfriend
那天晚上喝醉了
who was really drunk the other night,
他可以出去玩但是不做♥爱♥
would love to hang out in a non-sex way.
他很抱歉让我误会了
Sorry if he led me on.
我给前男友发了一张小妹妹的照片
I sent my ex a picture of my vagina.
还给哈利发了一张小妹妹的照片
I sent Harry a picture of my vagina.
给莉莉发短♥信♥ 还是没有我姐的消息
I text Lily. Still nothing from my sister.
希拉里不动了
Hillary’s not moving.
你好 我是波宝 我现在不能接电♥话♥
Hi, this is Boo. I can’t come to the phone at the moment.
留下消息 我会回复
But leave a message and I’ll get back to you.
希拉里发出了痛苦的叫声
Hillary’s making this horrible chattering noise.
我把她从笼子里拿出来
I take her out of her hutch,
放在大腿上 轻轻拍她
put her on my lap, stroke her.
她还是继续叫
She doesn’t stop.
我把她放回去
I put her back.
我去了兔子和温斯洛酒吧
I go to the Rabbit and Winslow pub.
我在外面抽烟 门口有三个人在笑
I smoke outside. There were three people laughing by the door.
在人群中 我一下就认出那白色的头发
I can just make out the white hair
还有那条背带裤
and the braces through the crowd.
我能听到他的声音
I can hear him.
有人让他拿着尤克里里上台
Someone’s let him on stage with his ukulele.
他在唱他的歌♥
He’s singing his song.
人们一边笑一边鼓掌
People are laughing and clapping.
我在外面听着
I listen to it from outside.
歌♥词讲的是他有一次坐火车穿越爱尔兰
It’s about a train journey he once took through Ireland,
遇到了一个喜欢讲故事的男人
where he met a man who told stories to everyone
故事关于爱和家庭 浪漫和冒险
about love and home, and romance and adventure,
漂亮女人和帅气男人
and beautiful women and beautiful men,
母亲和女儿 父亲和儿子
and mothers and daughters, and fathers and sons,
怪物和仙女 派对和愿望
monsters and fairies, and parties and wishes.
就那些俗套的故事
All the usual crap.
这场面看起来就像令人作呕的浪漫喜剧
The whole scene is like something out of a revolting rom-com,
但是他气场全开惊艳全场
but he’s nailing it.
之后他去了酒吧
He goes to the bar after.
所有人都请他喝东西
Everyone buys him drinks.
这人不用工作
The man doesn’t need to work.
我想起来我忘了给希拉里
I realized I’ve forgotten to give Hillary
她喜欢的伯爵茶
her Earl Grey.
那天晚上十点半
-Ten-thirty that night.
我不停敲门 然后按了门铃
I hammer and hammer and ring the bell.
我看到了楼梯上他的轮廓
I see his silhouette at the top of the stairs, but…
他没有开门
he doesn’t open the door.
我回到公♥寓♥
Back at the flat,
显然 哈利来过了
Harry’s obviously been around.
电视机没了 还有屎的味道
The TV is gone. It smells like he did a shit.
他以前不在公♥寓♥里拉屎 觉得这样奇怪
He never used to shit in the flat. He was really weird about it.
他会跑到马路对面的酒吧去解决
He used to go to the pub across the road.
我坐在我的条纹沙发上
I sit on my stripy sofa.
打开了电脑
Open my laptop.
肛♥交♥ 群♥交♥ 老人 大鸡鸡
Anal, gangbang, mature, big cocks,
平胸 动漫 亚洲 青少年
small tits, hentai, Asian, teen,
母子 大屁♥股♥ 男同 女同
MILF, big butts, gay, lesbian,
颜♥射♥ 恋物癖 忘年恋 吞精
facial, fetish, young and old, swallow,
粗暴 偷♥窥♥ 公共场合
rough, voyeur, public.
突然 太阳升起了 我还没开始自♥慰♥
Suddenly, the sun’s creeping in and I’m raw.
今天租约就到期了 还没有我姐的消息
Lease is up today, still nothing from my sister.
我离开公♥寓♥
I leave the flat.
你好 我是波宝
Hey, this is Boo.
我把暂停营业的牌子挂在咖啡店门口
I put the closing sign up outside the cafe.
现在是11:03
It’s three minutes past eleven.
他还没来
He’s not here yet.
过了十分钟 门突然开了
Ten past, the door flies open.
“来点茄泥糨糊 原谅我来的有些迟
“All right, baba ganoush, forgive me. I’m a little late,
但是我准备了晨间故事 听”
but have I got a morning story for you or what. Listen to this.”
我叫他闭嘴然后把门关上
I tell him to shut up and close the door.
他很疑惑 不过照做了
He looks confused, but he does it.
“你来干什么 乔”
“Why do you come here, Joe?”
“什么”
“What?”
我锁上门 关上百叶窗
I lock the door, close the blinds.
“你为什么来这里 乔”
“Why do you come here, Joe?”
“喝茶 亲爱的
“Uh, tea, love.
顺便看望你”
See my ladies.”
希拉里不动了
Hillary’s not moving.
“没事的 乔
“It’s okay, Joe.
我理解
I understand.
你没有做错什么”
There’s nothing wrong with you.”
我合上我的电脑 解开我的胸罩
I take off my top, unhook my bra,
把它温柔地放在柜台上
place them gently on the counter.
他盯着我
He stares at me.
我往前走了一步
I step forward,
向他展示我年轻的乳♥房♥♥
showing him my young tits.
他局促不安
He shuffles a bit.
他的呼吸开始变化
His breathing changes.
他在颤抖
He’s trembling.
他缓缓抬起手来
He moves his hand up.
那天早上九点 我姐姐家门前
Nine o’clock that morning, my sister’s door.
马丁低头看着我
Martin looking down at me.
“你好”
“Hello, you.”
“克莱尔在吗”
“Is Clare here?”
“在的”
“Aye.”
我想进屋但他不让
I tried to get past him into the house, but he won’t let me.
克莱尔走到门口
Clare comes to the door.
她这次卷了刘海
She’s crimped her fringe.
我像往常一样开她刘海的玩笑
I deliver a beautifully constructed joke about it.
然后她却厉声对我说
But she snaps at me.
让我不要再把与人交谈
Tells me I’ve got to stop talking to people
当做例行公事
like I’m doing a stand-up routine.
这样真的很没劲
That some things just aren’t fucking funny.
我笑了
I laugh.
然后我停下来
And then I don’t laugh.
我的喉咙有些干
And then my throat goes dry.
一片寂静
No one says anything for a bit.
“你没有给我打钱”
“You didn’t transfer the money.”
“没有”
“No.”
“你不去芬兰了”
“You’re not going to Finland.”
“不去了”
“No.”
“他怎么还在这”
“Why is he still here?”
“他没有碰你”
“He didn’t touch you.”
“但他尝试这么做”
“He tried!”
“他说其实是你勾引他”
“He said it was more like the other way around.”
“什么
“What?
那不是事实”
But that’s just not true.”
“我怎么能相信你”
“How can I believe you?”
“什么 怎么相信我
“What? Uh… How…
因为 我是你的”
Well, because I’m your…”
“在你对波宝做了那些事以后”
“After what you did to Boo.”
“那不是我的错
“That wasn’t my fault.
是他想要我
He wanted me.
是他想要我
He wanted me.
所以”
So…”
现在是11:15
It’s 11:15 now.
乔在颤抖
Joe’s shaking.
我裸着上身站在那 完美的角度
I’m standing topless, just the right angle.
他的手继续抬起
His hand keeps rising…
直到停留在他的眼前
till it rests on his eyes.
“把衣服穿上 亲爱的”
Put your clothes back on, darlin’.”
“什么”
“What?”
“把你的衣服穿上”

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!