Russ, you know I wouldn’t do anything to hurt your mom.
我们开了很久的车…
It’s been a long drive…
天呐…
…and, jeez, I work…
而我一直为你们而努力
I work very hard for you and Audrey and your mom.
我想当一个人的年纪变老了后
I guess when you get older you get these feelings…
会有一种感觉,让你做你平常不会做的事
…and these feelings make you do things you wouldn’t normally do.
-像是和女生裸泳吗? -对,像是和女生裸泳
– Like swimming naked with girls? – Yeah. Like swimming naked with girls.
不,不是跟女生,你以为我跟女生游泳吗?
Well, not with girls. You think I was swimming with girls?
我刚刚看到一个女生
It was just one girl. I saw that girl.
那个女生吗?
Who, that girl?
不,那是个女侍者,我刚刚是要点餐
Oh, no, that’s a waitress. No, I was just ordering in.
她是个泳池女侍者…
She’s a pool waitress. I was…
我刚刚帮你们所有人点了一些鱼
…ordering some fish for you and Audrey and Mom.
-你跟她点了吗? -是的
– She took your order? – She took my order, yeah. Ha-ha.
泳池女侍者
Swimming waitress.
你了解,对吧?
You understand, don’t you, Russ?
我当然了解
Sure, I understand.
但妈妈会相信吗?
Do you think Mom will buy it?
这次谈话不错
Good talk, son.
去睡吧,罗斯提
Go to bed, Russ.
晚安
Goodnight.
艾伦?
Ellen?
艾伦?
Ellen?
亲爱的?
Honey?
妳在生气吗?
Are you mad?
没有
No.
你喜欢那个女生吗?
Do you like that girl?
这就是你想要的吗?
Is that what you want?
当然不是
Oh, no. No, no, no.
我怎么会喜欢像那样的女孩?
How could I like a girl like that?
她很丑
She’s ugly.
我爱妳
I love you.
我要为这一切道歉
I’m sorry about everything.
我之所以生气是因为我知道妳是对的
I got angry because you were right and I knew it.
我很受伤
I was hurt, honey.
我也很抱歉,这不全是你的错
I’m sorry, too. It’s not all your fault.
我知道你在努力尝试
I know you’ve been trying.
而我也要这样做
I’m gonna try, too.
我知道如何尽情玩乐
I know how to have fun.
而且我要证明出来
And I’m going to prove it.
-来吧… -艾伦,我们要干嘛?
– Come on. Come on. Come on. – Ellen? What are we doing?
亲爱的,妳不需要证明任何事
Honey, you don’t have to prove anything to me.
快来,克拉克,我要我们两个尽情玩乐
Come on, Clark. I want us to have some fun together.
-拜托 -水温非常…
– Come on. – The water’s very–
我靠!冷!
Fuck! Aah!
噢!
Ooh!
啊!
Aah!
(洛杉机,加州)
我们快到了
We must be getting close.
差一点,大家先冷静一下
We’re almost there. Everybody just take it easy.
冷静,我们要到了
Just take it easy. We’re gonna be there.
我知道我们快到了,那是什么?
I know we’re getting close. What is that? What is that?
就是那个路牌:“第三个出口通往威利世界”
There it is: “Walley World, next three exits.”
-爸,太棒了! -威利世界!
– Dad! Whoa! – Walley World!
(威利世界)
我们终于到了
We made it, damn it. We made it.
葛斯伍德家庭真是了不起!
The Griswolds are one hell of a family, huh? We made it!
太阳不要太大…看,快看
Don’t get too much sun, now. Watch out. Watch out.
噢
Oh.
真是漂亮
It’s beautiful.
太漂亮了
It’s just beautiful.
亲爱的
Oh, darling.
-我们到了 -你成功了,克拉克宝贝
– We made it. – You did it, Clark. Sparky.
我爱你们…
I love you guys. I love. I love.
我们是第一个到的…
Aah. First ones here. First ones here.
我们是第一个到的
First ones here.
但我们离门口还很远
But we’re so far away, Clark.
没错,反正在它关门之前,很多人都会挤着要出去
Right, right. And at the end of the day, when the lot’s all full…
而我们可以第一个出来
…and everybody’s fighting to get out, we’ll be the first ones out, too.
为什么?因为我们是葛斯伍德一家人
Why? Because we’re the Griswolds.
来吧,我们来赛跑
Come on, I’ll race you.
(赛跑电影《烈火战车 Chariots of Fire》经典配乐)
(抱歉,各位,因为内部整修
我们必须关闭两个星期)
(这里是美国人最爱的家庭游乐园)
(按下此键)
“抱歉,各位,因为内部整修,我们必须关闭两个星期”
Sorry, folks. We’re closed for two weeks to clean and repair…
“这里是美国人最爱的家庭游乐园,抱歉了”
…America’s favorite family fun park. Sorry.
“抱歉,各位…”
Sorry, folks. We’re closed…
克拉克,你在干嘛?
Clark. What are you doing?
我们看他的节目
We watch his program.
买♥♥他的玩具,看他的电影,他亏欠我们
We buy his toys. We go to his movies. He owes us.
他亏欠我们,对吧?
Doesn’t he owe us, huh?
他亏欠葛斯伍德一家人
He owes the Griswolds, right?
去他的,他亏欠我们
Fucking A right, he owes us.
-克拉克,你让我害怕 -不要害怕
– Clark, you’re scaring me. – Don’t be scared.
我想有人必须要解释一下
I just think somebody owes us an explanation, that’s all.
-来吧… -克拉克,等一下
– Come on. Come on, come on. – Clark, now just a minute.
(加油站)
亲爱的,请妳看看油表够不够用
Honey, you wanna check the mileage for me, please?
-你去哪里? -我马上回来
– Where are you going? – I’ll be right back.
我只是去买♥♥运动器材
I’m just gonna get some sporting goods.
谢谢
Thank you, thank you.
克拉克,你能先听我说吗?
Clark, will you listen to me?
我们去找一家旅馆,我父母可以汇钱给我们
Let’s just find a hotel. I’ll call my parents, they’ll wire us money.
然后我们搭飞机回家,忘掉这次假期
We can fly home and forget this vacation ever happened.
放轻松点,我告诉过妳,我没有生气,我非常冷静
Honey, relax. I told you I’m not angry anymore. I’m in complete control.
他们不可能同时整修每一个游乐设施
I’m sure they’re not repairing every ride at the same time.
我想他们欠我们一个解释
I think they owe us a little explanation and a little fun, okay?
不管发生什么事,相信我就好,你们相信我就对了
Whatever happens, just trust me. Will you just trust me? Huh, kids?
(游乐园安保室)
对不起,游乐园今天关门,外面那只麋鹿应该讲得很清楚
Sorry, folks, park’s closed. The moose out front should have told you.
-是的,我们来找罗伊·威利先生 -你的名字,先生?
– Yes, we’re here to see Mr. Roy Walley. – What is your name, sir?
克拉克·葛斯伍德
Clark W. Griswold.
先生,请问你找他干嘛?
What’s this regarding, Mr. Gristle?
是关于公♥关♥方面的…夏季检查
We’re here, public relations– Summer inspection.
-私人业务 -噢
– Personal matter. Inspection. – Ah.
没有人跟我们提起过
Well, nobody notified this office of anything.
我现在正在跟你提起
Well, I’m notifying you.
先生,你必须给我多一点证明
I’m afraid I’m gonna need more than that, sir.
那好吧,这个如何?
Okey-dokey. How’s this?
克拉克,你疯了吗?你哪里来的枪?
Clark, have you lost your mind? Where did you get that?
运动器材店买♥♥的。听我说,胖子
Sporting goods store. You listen to me, fat ass.
你照着我的话去做,就没有人会受伤,好吗?
Do what I say and there won’t be any problem, okay?
我们开了两千四百六十英里的路,来威利世界游玩
We just drove 2460 miles, just for a little Roy Walley entertainment.
那只麋鹿说你们关门了,而我说你们正在开放
The moose says you’re closed. I say you’re open.
我们通常不是这么暴♥力♥
We’re not really violent people.
这是我们第一支枪
This is our first gun.
不,这不是
No, it isn’t.
-你们在搞什么鬼? -不许动…
– What’s going on here? – You. Freeze. Freeze.
坐下!快点
Sit! Sit, come on.
躺下…
Lie down. Let’s go, lie down.
翻过身
Roll over.
待在原地
Stay.
好的,我们去玩吧,快走
Okay. Okay. Let’s ride. Let’s ride. Come on.
待在原地
Stay.
咦唬!这是不是很好玩?
Yee-hoo. This is scary, isn’t it?
你们一定要抓紧把手
Make sure you keep your hands on the handlebars at all times.
我们不希望意外发生
We don’t want any accidents.
-妈,那是不是一支真枪? -我不知道
– Is that a real gun, Mom? – I don’t know, Rusty.
但是当这件事结束后…
But when this is all over…
你们的爸爸可能会离开一段时间
…your father may be going away for a little while.
我玩够了,先生,你玩够了吗?
Boy, I sure am bushed. Have you had enough yet, sir?
玩够了?我要玩大型的游乐设施
What do you mean, bushed? Where are the big rides? The big ones?
云霄飞车!走吧,坐到前面去
Screamie Mimi! Let’s go. Get in the front.