You’re out of your mind.
我没时间跟你们闹,到底多少钱?
I don’t have time to play around. How much is it?
全部给我们
All of it, boy.
我不知道警长到底怎么监管你们的
What does your sheriff think of your business practices?
安德莉,妳有多少零用钱?
Audrey, honey, how much babysitting money do you have?
-问这干嘛? -有多少?
– How come? – How much?
-怎么了? -没什么
– What’s the matter? – Nothing.
刚刚为了修四个轮胎再加上拖车费,共花了五百块钱
I just spent $500 on four bald tires and a tow.
安德莉,妳到底有多少钱?
How much do you have, Audrey?
-三十五块 -她有四十块,爸
– Thirty-five. – She has $40, Dad.
你怎么会知道?除非你打开过我的皮包,你这浑蛋
How would you know unless you went in my purse, you sneak?
罗斯提,你打开过她的皮包吗?
Have you been going through her private property?
我不管谁打开谁的皮包
I don’t give a frog’s fat ass who went through what.
我们需要钱
We need money.
艾德娜,妳有多少钱?
Edna, how much do you have?
她睡着了,克拉克
She’s asleep, Clark.
罗斯提,你去打开艾德娜的皮包
Russ, wanna look through Edna’s purse?
克拉克
Clark.
搜一下
Unzip it, Russ.
-她只有一毛一,爸 -太棒了
– She has 11 cents, Dad. – Terrific.
旅馆会接受你的支票
The motel will cash your check.
最好如此,因为我们快没油了
They better. We’re gonna run out of gas.
(大峡谷旅馆)
我很抱歉,先生,我不能接受这张信♥用♥卡♥
I’m sorry, sir. I can’t accept this credit card.
-为什么? -电脑说这张卡被报遗失
– Why not? – The computer says it’s been reported lost.
我太太掉了她的信♥用♥卡♥,所以我向银行报告
Oh, no. You see, my wife lost her cards in Colorado and I had to report it.
但是我的卡没掉,电脑大概弄错了
The computer is probably saying I lost mine, which I haven’t.
那你最好去跟银行解释
Well, you’ll have to straighten that out with your bank.
-你们接受个人支票吗? -金额多少?
– Would you take a personal check? – For how much?
-三百块钱 -对不起,不接受
– Three-hundred dollars. – I can’t do that, sir.
听着,我的现金都用光了,而且我们正准备去加州
Look, I’ve lost all my cash. We’re on our way to California.
-去威利世界吗? -是的,没错
– Walley World? – Yeah. Walley World.
之前我在沙漠那边出了意外
And I’m sort of stuck between a rock and a hard place.
-通融一下吧 -我们只接受主要信♥用♥卡♥
– You know, I’d really appreciate it. – Not without a major credit card.
我现在只有六块一毛三
I have $6.13 to my name…
我想我们应该可以想出一个办法来
…so I can see we’re gonna have to work something out.
我说过我不能接受个人支票,除非你有主要信♥用♥卡♥
I’ve already told you I can’t accept a check without a major credit card.
我给你写张一千块钱的支票,你只要给我三百块钱现金
I’m making this out for $1,000. All you have to do is give me $300 in cash,
剩下的七百块钱…是为了奖赏你的恶劣态度
and keep $700… All for doing nothing more than acting like a total creep.
我唯一能做的就是让你待在这里,直到支票兑现
The only thing I can do is have you stay here until the check clears.
而那需要十天
Ten working days.
好了,我们快走。艾德娜呢?
Okay, let’s go, come on. Ha-ha. Where is Edna?
-她在车里 -很好,赶快上车
– She’s in the car. – Good. Come on, get in the car.
你不想看大峡谷吗?
Don’t you want to look at the Grand Canyon?
看完了,走吧
Great, let’s go.
罗斯提,快醒醒
Rusty, up and at them.
干嘛?
What?
把我在加油站买♥♥的三明治拿出来
Crack open those sandwiches I got at the gas station.
我饿死了,我甚至想要吃加油站买♥♥的三明治
I’m so hungry, I could eat a sandwich from a gas station. Ha-ha-ha.
每人都有一份
There’s one for everyone.
安德莉,叫醒艾德娜姨婆,她也该吃饭了,还要吃药
Audrey, wake up Aunt Edna. It’s time for her to eat and take her pill.
请不要碰我
Please, get off me.
妈,跟安德莉说,不要把艾德娜姨婆推到我这边来
Mom, tell Audrey to quit pushing Aunt Edna on me.
我不喜欢她一直靠在我身上
I’m sick of her lying on me all the time.
安静点
Be quiet.
姨母?
Auntie?
亲爱的,再过几小时就到凤♥凰♥城了
Honey, it’s only a few hours to Phoenix.
-让她睡吧,她很好 -她看来不太好
– Let her be, she’s fine. – She’s not fine.
她很好,不要胡思乱想
She’s fine. Don’t be silly.
她看来不好,克拉克
She’s not fine, Clark.
她死了
She’s dead.
她刚刚靠在我身上,一个死人靠在我身上
She breathed on me. A dead person breathed on me.
她的手碰过我,她现在已经僵硬了
Her hand touched me. She’s stiff already. Ugh.
恶心
Ugh.
真是倒霉
Goddamn it, anyway.
她一定是在佛莱格市那边去世的
She must have passed away somewhere near Flagstaff.
我们该怎么办,克拉克?
What are we going to do, Clark?
我们可以把她留在这里
We could leave her here. The first phone we pass…
一看到电♥话♥亭就打给妳的表弟诺米,然后他可以来接她
…we could call your cousin and he could come and get her.
这真是残忍♥…
That’s the meanest, coldest–
妳要我怎么办,叫快递吗?
What do you want me to do, call Federal Express?
妈,我们不需要和一个死人坐一部车吧?
We don’t have to ride with a dead person, do we?
拜托不要
Please say we don’t.
拜托,妈,让表叔诺米找到她比较容易
Come on, mom. It’d be real easy for Cousin Normie to find her.
因为他只要看到一堆苍蝇就知道是她
All he’d have to do is look for the buzzards.
好吧,我们把她送到诺米表弟家
Hell. We’ll drive her to Cousin Normie’s, for Pete’s sake.
我不想在丧礼上面还被人骂
I just didn’t want to get caught up in a funeral, inquests and all that crap.
你是最自私自利、冷血无情的…
You are the most self-centered, egotistical, manipulative–
不要说出后悔的话,艾伦
Don’t say anything you’ll regret, Ellen.
我只是考虑到现实问题,如果我们直接开过去
I’m being practical. If we drove straight through…
我们还可以在威利世界玩三天,三天
…we’d have three days at Walley World at best. Three.
她应该只有一百磅重
She can’t weigh more than 100 pounds.
不行,你不能把她放在车顶上
Oh, no. You can’t put her up on that roof.
他当然可以
Yes, he can.
妳要我把她绑在车盖上吗?这有什么不同?
You want me to strap her to the hood? What’s the difference? She’ll be fine.
对她来讲没差别,反正又不会下雨
It’s not as if it’s going to rain or something.
(凤♥凰♥城,亚利桑那州)
这真是太糟了
This is terrible. Ugh.
真是一场恶梦
What a nightmare.
不要直接跟他说艾德娜死了
Don’t just blurt it out about Edna dying.
那我是不是该跟他玩猜猜看的游戏?
How about if I ask him to play twenty questions?
天呐,他根本不在家
Oh, for Christ’s sake, he isn’t even home.
或许邻居知道他在哪里
Maybe the neighbors know where he is.
-或许他知道我们要来,然后跑了 -诺米一直都是飞来飞去的
– Moron knows we’re coming and isn’t home. – Normie’s always been flighty.
-他一直都是如此浑蛋 -能不能小心你的嘴巴?
– He’s always been a jag-off. – Will you watch your mouth?
这边有张纸条
There’s a note.
“我去佛莱格市,星期一回来”
“Have gone to Flagstaff. Be back on Monday.”
真是个烂人
Jeez, what a worm.
糟糕…门锁住了
Oh– Darn, it’s locked.
好吧,我们走
Okay, let’s go.
我们不能把她留在外面
We can’t leave her on the patio.
那妳要我把她送到殡仪馆的门口吗?走吧
You rather I slip her in the night-deposit box at the funeral home? Come on.
她已经淋湿了
It’s raining all over her.
她不会得感冒的,妈
She can’t catch a cold now, Mom.
克拉克,我们至少该说几句话
Clark, we have to at least say something.
好吧,大家低头…
Okay, bow your heads, bow your heads.
上帝啊
Oh, God.
求您安抚我们的伤痛
Ease our suffering in this, our moment of great despair.
请您接受这位可敬的女士,让她安息在那永恒的国度
Yea, admit this good and decent woman into thine arms and the flock…
与您的羊群作伴
…in thine heavenly area up there.
摩阿布在迦南人的土地上休憩
And Moab he laidest down behind the land of the Canaanites.
还有,当佛祖跟菩萨说…
And, yea, though the Hindus speak of karma–
-克拉克 -我祈求您…让她安息
– Clark. – I implore you, give her… Give her a break.
克拉克
Clark.
“吧噜嘎嗒,哈利路亚…”
Ba-lu-ga-ta. Hallelujah.
克拉克,认真一点,好吗?不然我自己来
Clark, this is a serious matter. I’ll do it myself.
亲爱的,我又没有牧师执照,我已经在尽力了,好吗?
Honey, I’m not an ordained minister. I’m doing my best, okay?
天主啊,我们非常爱这位女士
Lord, we love this woman with all our hearts.
-妈,妳又说得太过分了 -闭嘴
– Let’s not overdo it, Mom. – Shut up.
我们知道她不应该有这种下场
We know she deserves better than this…
但是我丈夫要全家都到威利世界去度假
…but my husband wants his beloved family to get to Walley World to have their vacation.
我希望您能体谅,请宽恕他的灵魂
I hope you understand. Have mercy on his soul.
阿门!我们快走吧
Amen. Let’s go. Come on.
我希望孩子们都学到关于生与死的事情
I hope you kids have learned something about life and death.
是啊,除非有人在家,否则不要死
Yeah. Don’t die unless somebody’s home.
我们在艾德娜袖子上留了纸条,当诺米看到时会明白的
Normie will understand when he sees the note we pinned on Edna’s sleeve.
是喔,你把他妈妈的尸体放在他的后院
Sure. You left his dead mother tied to a lawn chair in his backyard.
他当然不会介意
I’m sure he won’t mind.
事已至此
Look, it’s all over and done with.
我们去找间旅馆休息,明早醒来后就会忘记此事
We’ll find a place to stay and start fresh in the morning. It’s fine.
我不想再待在车子里,我要回家
I don’t want to be in the car anymore. I want to go home.
我不想去威利世界

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!