Oh, Rusty, stop playing with the dog and come and have some lunch.
克拉克,看呐
Oh, Clark, look.
你最喜欢的肉肠和起士
Your favorite, baloney and cheese.
我该吃点什么?
And what should I have?
也许来些水果之类的
Maybe some fruit or something like that.
妈,我的三明治都软掉了
Mom, my sandwich is all wet.
它们全部都软了
Well, they’re all wet.
天啊,狗在里面撒尿了
Oh, God. The dog went on the picnic basket.
(帐篷野营)
(南斯堡,科罗拉多州)
罗斯提,看呐
Russ, look.
太棒了,他们还有游泳池
Excellent. They have a pool.
这片森林真是漂亮
Aren’t the woods beautiful?
克拉克,丁奇需要散步和洗澡
Clark. Dinkums needs a long walk and a bath.
罗斯提,你去照顾丁奇
Rusty, take care of Dinkums.
-爸,牠会咬人 -那就咬回去
– Dad, he bites. – Bite him back.
-我们需要三个帐蓬 -总共三十七块钱
– We’d like three tents for the night, please. – All right. That’ll be $37.
-三个帐蓬居然要三十七块钱? -那些帐蓬很不错
– Thirty-seven dollars for three tents? – Oh, they’re very nice tents.
而且那个价钱包括观光以及野营乐趣
And that price includes scenery and wildlife fun.
克拉克,拜托,这地方看起来不错
Oh, come on, Clark. It seems like a nice place.
-甚至还有游泳池 -好吧
– It’s got a pool and everything. – All right.
请填写资料
Here you go. Fill out that.
好的
Mm-hm.
克拉克·葛斯伍德。你要我填住址吗?
Clark W. Griswold. You want my street?

Please.
-你要我填住址干嘛? -把我们的宣传♥单♥寄给你
– What do you need my address for? – We like to send out a mailer.
-我等不及要去游泳 -我也是
– I can’t wait to get in. – Me, too.
我们赶快去拿泳衣…
Get our bathing–

Ugh.
真恶心
That’s disgusting.
你们竟然不愿花钱住旅馆
Too cheap to pay for a hotel room, huh?
克拉克,这个帐蓬有味道
Ooh. Clark, this tent smells.
艾德娜,这是妳的帐蓬
Edna, this is your tent.
宝贝
Sp– Sparky.
-这样不是很浪漫 -真的吗?
– This isn’t very romantic. – Isn’t it?
我想睡袋太小,容不下我们两个
No, I don’t think there’s enough room for two in this sleeping bag.
亲爱的,我们现在是一体
Honey, right now, we’re one.
-两个人,一颗心 -噢,宝贝
– One heart beating for two. – Oh, Sparky.
宝贝,这里有一只野兽
Sparky, there’s a wild animal.
-是的,我知道,我这只野兽要进去了 -不,是真的野兽
– Yeah. I know, I’m gonna go for it, honey. – No. Wild animal– No.
放开!赶快滚
Ow! Get off. Down. Go.
我很抱歉,亲爱的,是丁奇!松口!
I’m sorry, honey. It’s Dinky. Get off!
我要杀了那只狗
I’ll kill that dog.
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
妳觉得如何,亲爱的?
What do you say, honey? Uhn!
除了一点小麻烦外,这是不是很好玩?
In spite of all the little problems, it really is fun, isn’t it?
不好玩
No.
但是每一天都有新希望
But with every new day there’s fresh hope.
孩子们,我们要走了
Hey, kids, let’s go.
时间不够了
We’re losing daylight here.
-你带牠散步了吗? -是的
– Hey, did you walk him? – Yeah.
牠在艾德娜姨婆的毛毯上撒了一大泡尿
He took a big one on Aunt Edna’s blanket.
-这才乖 -救命!
– Good boy. – Help!
你们去帮艾德娜姨婆,我来带狗
Oh, boy. Go take care of Aunt Edna. I’ll take the leash.
翻过去,嗷
Roll over. Ow.
丁奇
Dinky.
嗷!你拉痛我了!
Ow! You’re tearing my flesh!
早安,艾德娜。啊!丁奇,翻过去
Good morning, Edna. Ah! No, Dinky. Sit. Roll over.
嗷!丁奇
Ah. Ah, ow!
-安德莉,妳坐她旁边 -不要
– Audrey, you’re next. – No way, Jose.
-否则我会告密(妳抽大♥麻♥烟) -有什么问题?
– Hey, Audrey. – What’s the problem?
之前都是我跟艾德娜姨婆坐一起,她有樟脑丸的味道
Ma, I had to sit next to Aunt Edna last time. She smells like mothballs.
应该轮到她了
Anyway, it’s her turn.
罗斯提,昨晚你的手在裤裆里搞什么鬼?
For your information, Rusty slept in his underpants last night.
-我做了又怎样? -孩子们,别闹了
– Yeah, I did. – Hey, hey, hey! Easy, kids. Cut it out.
大家上车,两分钟后我们就离开
Everybody in the car, boat leaves in two minutes.
除非你们不想看世界上第二大的麻线球
Or perhaps, you don’t want to see the second-largest ball of twine on Earth.
从这里开车只要四个小时
Which is only four short hours away.
亲爱的,妳有没有听到那个声音?
Sweetie, do you hear that rattle?
-听到了,从哪里发出来的? -我也不知道
– Mm-hm. Where is it coming from? – Beats the heck out of me.
我从开车起就一直在找,快把我弄疯了
I’ve been looking for it ever since we left. It’s driving me crazy.
爸,看看你后面
God, Dad, check it out behind you.
该死,我们又怎么了?
Oh, shoot. Now what have we done?
-妳能帮我拿皮包吗? -什么?
– Will you hold my purse? – Huh?
帮我拿皮包(包里有大♥麻♥烟)
Just hold my purse.
哈啰,警官,有事吗?
Hello, officer. What’s the problem?
下车
Get out of the car.
我想我没有超速,难到有做错什么吗?
I don’t think I was speeding. Was I weaving?
闭嘴,先生
Shut your mouth, sir.
你知道吗?如果我没有在执勤的话,我会狠狠打你一顿
If I wasn’t in uniform, I’d split your skull with the butt of this revolver…
让你承受无法想象的痛苦
…faster than you could say “police brutality.”
不管我做了什么,我可以解释
Well, officer, whatever it is I’ve done, I’m sure I can explain.
那解释这个,你这婊♥子♥养♥的♥
Explain this, you son of a bitch.
天啊
Oh, my God.
你知不知道虐待动物在本州会受多重的刑罚?
Do you know what the penalty for animal cruelty is in this state?
不,警官,我不知道
No, sir, I don’t.
呃…
Well…
一定会非常重
It’s probably pretty stiff.
你不会认为我是故意的吧?
You can’t think I’d do this on purpose, sir.
我停车时把牠绑在保险杆上
Look, I tied him to the rear bumper when I was packing the car.
当时很混乱,我一定忘了
It was very confusing, I must’ve forgot.
真是抱歉,我感到很难受
I’m very sorry. I feel terrible.
你认为那只小狗会有什么感觉?
How do you think that little dog feels?
我很抱歉,这真的是一个意外
Look, I told you I was sorry. It really was an accident.
好吧,我相信你
Yeah. I guess I can buy that, sir.
但这是可耻的事
But it is a shame.
我小时候有一只像这样的狗
I had a pooch like this when I was a kid.
可怜的小家伙,大概拼命想要跟上来
Poor little guy. He probably kept up with you for a mile or so.
-坚强的小狗 -真坚强
– Tough little mutt. – Tough.
-是啊 -是啊
– Yeah. – Yeah.
克拉克,我就知道你会被拦下来
I was afraid you’d get pulled over, Clark.
你一路上一直在超速
You’ve been exceeding the speed limit for thousands of miles.
爸没有超速,警官把我们拦下来是因为…
Dad wasn’t speeding. The cop stopped us because Dad forgot–
-罗斯提,他超速了 -不,妈,他没有
– He was speeding, Rusty. – No, he wasn’t, Mom.
罗斯提!听你妈妈的话,我超速了
Russ! Listen to your mother. I was speeding.
我开车像个疯子,我们都应该庆幸警官把车拦下来
I was driving like a maniac. We can all be grateful to this man for stopping us.
-孩子们,有时候… -这是项圈,先生
– You see, a car– – Here’s the leash, sir.
我现在要去检狗狗的残骸
I’m going to get the rest of the carcass off the road.
-谢谢你,警官 -再见
– Thank you, officer. – See you.
祝你今天愉快
Have a nice day.
这就是你所谓的上等餐厅吗?
This your idea of a good restaurant?
杀狗犯
Dog killer.
我相信这里的食物不错
I’m sure the food is just fine.
新车,让我来,妳去忙吧
Uh-uh-uh. New car, I’ll take it.
-谢谢你 -不,谢谢妳
– Thank you. – Thank you.
孩子们,看我大显身手
Oh, kids. Oh, kids. Mm-mm.
女侍者
Waitress.
怎么回事?
What happened?
你的头发怎么了?
What happened to your hair?
-你在流汗,你中暑了吗? -别傻了
You’re sweating. Are you blushing? – Don’t be silly.
你还好吧,克拉克?
Are you all right, Clark?
我很好,我身体很壮
Hell, yes. I’m fine. I’m having a ball.
亲爱的,看看那些山,闻一下新鲜空气
Come on, honey, look at the mountains, breathe the air.
笑一个给我看
Put on a happy face for me.
我想不会再发生麻烦了
I guess there’s not much more that can happen to us.
最糟糕的已经过去了
I think the worst is behind us.
克拉克,我需要我的手提包
Clark, I need my vanity case.
我们必须回去找
We’ve got to go back and look for it.
我的信♥用♥卡♥都在里面
All my credit cards are in it.
亲爱的,第一:我已经跟银行报遗失了
Honey, number one, I’ve already called the bank and told them you’ve lost them.
第二:我们根本不可能找到,因为不知道在哪里掉的
B, there’s no way we’re gonna find it. We don’t know where it fell off.
第三:我的信♥用♥卡♥还在,而且还有很多现金

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!