快去玩吧
Go on, scoot.
-艾伦,进屋吧,我好久没跟妳说话了 -我好喜欢这些花
– Ellen, come in the house. I’ve got so much to tell you. – Look at the flowers. I love them.
天呐,看看那部车
Oh, boy. Look at that car.
是啊,这部是家庭旅行车
Yeah, that’s the Family Truckster.
它真漂亮,我喜欢车身的绿漆
Boy, she’s a beaut. I like those green walls.
我们在圣路易市遇到一点麻烦
We had some trouble in St. Louis.
你看起来身体…还不错
So, you’re looking really… Fit.
这就是你的家,对吧?
This is the old homestead, huh?
是啊,但是不知道还能待多久
Yeah, I don’t know for how long, though.
银行一直把我逼得很紧
The bank’s been after me like flies on a rib roast.
我了解你的感觉
Yeah. I know the feeling.
去他妈的
Fuck it.
-你也想要喝一灌冰啤,对吧? -正中要害
– I bet you could use a cool one, huh? – Now you’re talking.
我现在有男朋友,而且我们还做过法式舌吻
I’m going steady. And I French kiss.
-大家都这么做 -但爸爸说我的吻技最厉害
– So? Everyone does that. – Yeah, but Daddy says I’m the best at it.
-你要不要虫? -不,谢了
– Want a worm? – No, thanks.
你有没有“吃豆人”游戏?
Hey, you got Pac-Man?
没有
No.
“太空侵略者”游戏呢?
You got Space Invaders?
没有
Nope.
-你有没有“陨石”游戏?(谐音:类固醇) -没有,但是我爸有
– You got Asteroids? – No, but my dad does.
他有时候甚至不能蹲马桶
He can’t even sit on the toilet some days.
戴尔,那你到底玩些什么?
So, what do you do here, Dale?
呃…
Well…
我有这么多的黄色书刊
…I got a stack of nudie books this high.
她真漂亮
Oh, she’s beautiful.
-你能不能卖♥♥我一本? -才不要,我要收藏这些
– Would you sell me any of them? – Shit, no. I cherish these things.
(《洛奇》史泰龙)
而且我常常使用这些书刊
I use them a lot.
-你怎么使用这些书刊? -我正打算告诉你呢
– How do you use a magazine? – I was getting to that.
去年有个家伙他教我,感觉真的很好
A guy taught me something really neat last year.
你有没有玩过自己的大香肠?
Did you ever bop your baloney?
我想我们当时十一岁,对吧?
I guess we’re 11, aren’t we?
不,跟艾德娜姨母在一起时我们十二岁
No, we’re 12 with Aunt Edna.
-艾德娜姨母?她还活着吗? -当然
– Aunt Edna? She’s still alive? – Oh, you bet.
我真等不及要看看克拉克听到这个消息时的表情
I can’t wait to see the look on Clark’s face when he hears that.
当艾迪的脾脏破裂时,她过来帮我们的忙
Well, she came to help out when Eddie ruptured his spleen…
然后她就一直住在这里
…and she’s been with us ever since.
她去年就想回凤♥凰♥城
She wanted to go back to Phoenix a year ago…
但是艾迪不准
…but Eddie wouldn’t let her.
坦白说,如果没有她的社会保险,我们根本活不下去
Frankly, without her Social Security, we’d never be able to live like this.
天呐,看来妳的生活手忙脚乱
Gee, Cath, it looks like you’ve really got your hands full.
并没有那么差
Oh, it’s not so bad.
艾迪说等宝宝出生后,我就可以不用去晚上兼工
Eddie says after the baby comes, I can quit one of my night jobs.
克拉克,你的要怎么弄?
How do you like yours, Clark?
我要四分熟的肉
Oh, medium-rare, a little pink inside.
不,我是说面包,你要白的还是全麦的?
No, your bun. Light or dark?
都可以,没差别
Oh. Either way, it doesn’t matter.
维琪,我能不能帮妳搅扮?
Vicki, can I help you with that Kool-Aid? Please?
嗯,真香
Mm-mm-mm.
我不知道为什么他们称这个烤炉为“汉堡助手”
I don’t know why they call this stuff Hamburger Helper.
有这个烤炉真的不错
It does just fine by itself.
我觉得比“鲔鱼助手”好多了,克拉克,你认为呢?
I like it better than Tuna Helper myself. Don’t you, Clark?
你是厨师,艾迪
You’re the gourmet around here, Ed. Heh.
没有肉吗?
No meat in this?
你在家里已经吃了很多肉,有点礼貌,加蕃茄酱就好
You get plenty of meat at home. Be polite. Have some ketchup.
艾迪,这是真的蕃茄酱吗?
Real tomato ketchup, Eddie?
当然是最好的
Nothing but the best.
艾德娜姨母,汉堡要冷了
Aunt Edna. Helper’s getting cold.
那是妳的艾德娜姨母吗?
Is that your Aunt Edna?
艾德娜姨母,这么多年没见到妳,妳看起来真棒
Aunt Edna. After all these years. You’re looking so good.
嗨,艾德娜,很高兴又见到妳
Hi, Edna. Nice to see you again.
妳还记得克拉克,对吧?
You remember Clark, don’t you?
就是你送我水果蛋糕当圣诞节礼物
You were the ones who sent me the fruitcake for Christmas.
害得我大病一场
It made me so sick.
抱歉,我们以为妳很喜欢水果蛋糕
I’m sorry. We thought you enjoyed fruitcake.
你喜欢每五分钟吐一次吗,克罗克?
You enjoy throwing up every five minutes, Claude?
-我叫克拉克 -我想也是
– Clark. – I thought so.
到底是让我吃饭还是挨饿致死?
Well, am I going to eat or am I gonna starve to death?
凯萨琳
Catherine.
妳有没有把好消息跟克拉克和艾伦说?
Did you tell Clark and Ellen the good news?
我正准备要说
No. I was just about to.
什么好消息?
Catherine, what’s the good news?
你们要载我去凤♥凰♥城
You’re driving me to Phoenix.
初中赛猪比赛?
Junior Pig Competition?
-这是赛猪比赛的奖杯吗? -是的,我还是第一名
– You won this for raising a pig? – Yeah. First Place.
大家都知道吗?
Does anybody know about it?
大家都知道
Everybody knows.
维琪,我无意冒犯,但当个农民并不是什么好事
Vicki, don’t get offended, but being a farmer is not too cool, you know.
是吗?
Oh, yeah?
那妳觉得这个…够不够好?(大♥麻♥)
Well, how cool… Is this?
是的
Yep.
克拉克,我很高兴你进来一切顺利
I’m real glad that things are going good for you, Clark.
嗯哼
Mm-hm. Tsk.
当他们把石棉工厂关掉后,我就失业了
I got laid off when they closed that asbestos factory. Ahem.
然后军队把我的残障津贴取消了
And now, wouldn’t you know it, the Army cut my disability pension…
他们说我头里的那片铁板不够大
…because they said the plate in my head wasn’t big enough. Shoo.
艾迪,克拉克和艾伦不会想听我们的麻烦
Eddie, Clark and Ellen don’t want to hear about our troubles.
不,听起来很有趣
No, no. It’s very interesting.
艾迪,你为什么不直接跟他要钱?
Why don’t you just ask him for the money, Eddie?
他听不懂你的暗示
He sure as hell can’t take a hint.
我不想麻烦你,克拉克
Well, I didn’t want to ask you, Clark, you know, but…
你能不能借我点钱?
Could you, maybe, spare a little extra cash?
没问题,艾迪
Sure, Eddie.
你要多少?
How much do you need?
五万两千块
About $52,000.
宝贝,再见
Goodbye, baby.
妳会寄支票来吗?
And you’ll send those checks?
-我早就处理好了 -好的
– All taken care of. – Okay.
-好了,我们走。来吧,艾德娜 -不要碰我…
– Okay, let’s go. Come on, Edna. – Lay off, lay off.
我们要走了
Well, gotta be going.
-这是什么? -这是给你的,克拉克
– What’s this? – This is for you, Clark.
到底是什么?
Oh, what is it?
-一个礼物 -你不需要送我礼物,艾迪
– Gift. – You didn’t have to buy me a gift, Eddie.
-打开吧 -噢
– Oh, go on, open it. – Oh.
艾迪,你不应该的
Oh, Eddie, you shouldn’t have.
-你真不应该的 -鞋子真漂亮,爸
– You really shouldn’t have. – Those are great, Dad.
闭嘴,罗斯提
Quiet down, Russ.
-试试看 -不用了,我不想弄脏
– Try them on. – No, I don’t want to get them dirty.
我跟你说过他不会喜欢的
I told you he wouldn’t like them, Eddie.
-我非常喜欢 -我知道
– I love them. – I knew you did…
因为上次我看到你,你说过很喜欢我穿的这种鞋
…because the last time I saw you, you remarked about how much you liked mine.
-我想我们得走了 -对
– Well, I guess we’d better be going. – Yeah.
-再见,艾迪 -再见,艾伦
– Bye, Eddie. – Bye, Ellen.
-再见,克拉克 -再见,谢谢你们
– Bye, Clark. It’s was great having you here. – Goodbye. Thank you. Okay.
克拉克叔叔,我带牠散步过了
Here he is, Uncle Clark, all walked and everything.
这是一只狗?
What is this? A dog?
牠是艾德娜姨婆的狗,名叫丁奇,牠喜欢看“欢乐家庭”节目
He’s Aunt Edna’s. His name is Dinky. He watches Family Feud.
你好吗,小东西?
Oh. Hi, how are you, little fellow?
冷静
Easy.
你们昨晚没有机会看到牠
Yeah. You folks didn’t get to meet Dinky last night.
牠要上厕所,所以只好睡谷仓
He had the shits, so he slept in the barn.
太棒了
Ah. Well, great.
我会在车箱挪个空位给牠,来吧
Better make some space for him in the back. Come on.
不,坐下…翻滚
Ow! No. No. Sit, sit. Roll over. Come on, heel.
-给妳(大♥麻♥烟),旅途愉快 -谢谢
– Here. Have a good trip. – Thanks, Vic.
再见,大家再见!
Bye! Bye, kids, bye, Aunt Edna. Bye-bye!
这些三明治真棒,这是妳的,艾德娜姨母
Look at these sandwiches. Here, Aunt Edna.
谢谢
Thank you.
安德莉
Audrey.
罗斯提,不要跟狗玩,来吃午餐

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!