# Mockingbird, tell me #
「大家,你们听到了吗?」
– # Everybody have you heard? # – # Have you heard? #
「他要为我买♥♥一只仿声鸟」
– # He’s gonna buy me a mockingbird # – # He’s gonna buy me a mockingbird #
「如果仿声鸟不唱歌♥」
– # And if that mockingbird don’t sing # – # And if that mockingbird don’t sing #
「他要为我买♥♥一枚钻戒」
– # He’s gonna buy me a diamond ring # – # He’s gonna buy me a diamond ring #
「如果钻戒不够闪耀」
– # And if that diamond ring don’t shine # – # If that diamond ring don’t shine #
「那就会让我伤心」
– # He’s gonna surely break this heart of mine # – # It’s gonna break this heart of mine #
-「这就是为什么我一直不停地唱」 -「你们有没有听到…」
– # And that’s why I keep on singin’ in your ear # – # And that’s why, yes indeed, oh, yes indeed #
「耶耶,哇噢噢」
# Yay, yay, whoa-oh-oh #
-孩子们,一起唱 -我们不晓得你们的歌♥
– Come on, kids. – We don’t know any of your songs.
-爸,是你们乱编的吧?听起来很像 -我知道了
– Dad, is that made-up? It sounds made-up. – Okay, I got one.
那「威利世界主题曲」怎么样?
How about The Walley World National Anthem? Huh?
-妳先来 -嗯
– Okay, okay, you start. – Ahem.
「谁是最可爱的麋鹿?麋鹿马提」
# Who’s the moosiest moose we know? Marty Moose #
「谁是我们最爱的节目明星?麋鹿马提」
# Who’s the star of our favorite show? Marty Moose #
「M代表快乐,我们都很快乐」
# “M” is for merry, we’re merry, you see #
「O是代表天呐,上帝啊」
# “O” is for oh, gosh, oh, golly, oh, gee #
「S是代表家庭欢唱」
# “S” is for super-swell family glee #
「E是代表所有想要的」
# “E” is for everything you want to be #
「M-A-R-T-Y」
# M-A-R-T-Y #
「M-O-O-S-E」
# M-O-O-S-E #
「这些字母拼出来是什么字?」
# What’s that spell? #
「麋鹿马提,麋鹿马提,麋鹿马提」
# Marty Moose, Marty Moose, Marty Moose #
呀克!这就是我
Yuck! That’s me.
这样才像话嘛
All right. That’s more like it.
有一首歌♥你们肯定不知道,你们小时候我们常常唱
Here’s one you don’t know. We used to sing it when you were kids.
你们会喜欢这首歌♥的…
You’re gonna like this. Ah…
「吉米在打谷,我才不管」
# Jimmy crack corn and I don’t care #
「吉米在打谷,我才不管」
# Jimmy crack corn and I don’t care #
「吉米在打谷,我才不管…」
# Jimmy crack corn and I don’t care #
「晃过去」
# Swing low #
「可爱的马车」
# Sweet chariot #
「来载我回家」
# Comin’ for to carry me home #
「晃过去,可爱的马车」
# Swing low, chariot #
“我望向约旦河,我看到了什么?”
# I looked over Jordan and what did I see? #
「来载我回家」
# Comin’ for to carry me home #
「天使们降临了…」
# Band of angels comin’ #
亲爱的,妳闻到臭味了吗?
What smells in here, honey?
罗斯提…你的脚
Russ. Russ. Your feet.
(自助加油区)
克拉克,加油口是不是在这里?
Clark, isn’t this the gas tank?
我知道,亲爱的
Yes, I know, honey.
上车吧,我要修汽车牌照
Get in the car. I’m just fixing the license plate here.
(圣路易,密苏里州)
看到了吗?
Hey, see that, kids?
那就是圣路易拱门,通往西部的大门
That’s the St. Louis Arch. The Gateway to the West.
高达六百英尺,可以搭电梯到最顶端
It’s over 600-feet tall, and there’s an elevator all the way to the top.
比我们两个加起来还高六十倍
That’s 60 stories to you and me.
-爸,我们可不可上去? -不行
– Wow, Dad, can we go up on it? – No.
爸,这条是什么河?
Dad, what river is this?
这条是密西西比河,伟大的密西西比河
That’s the Mississippi. The mighty Mississip.
老密西西比,老人
The Old Miss. The Old Man.
“深河”
# Deep river #
“我的家在约旦河对岸”
# My home is over Jordan #
克拉克,我想你走错出口了
Clark, I think this is the wrong exit.
这有什么关系?只要我们过河就好
What’s the difference, as long as we get across the river?
(黑人聚集街区)
克拉克,你在干嘛?
Clark? What are you doing?
-轻松点,艾伦 -这里太危险了
– Just relax, Ellen. – This is so dangerous.
我们不应该到这种街区来
We have no business being in an area like this.
妳应该这样想,我们从未看过美国的另一面
Well, look at it this way. This is a part of America we never get to see.
-非常好 -不,非常糟
– That’s good. – No, that’s bad.
我们不能看着这片腐♥败♥的地方而坐视不管
I mean, we can’t close our eyes to the plight of the cities.
孩子们,你们见识到了吗?
Kids, you noticing all this plight?
你们应该感激自己所拥有的
This will just make us appreciate what we have.
[ 枪声,尖叫 ]
关窗户
Roll them up.
我最好去问问高速公路在哪里
I’d better ask these fellas how to get back on the expressway.
打扰一下
Pardon me.
你能告诉我高速公路在哪里吗?
I wonder if you could tell me how to get back on the expressway?
-去你♥妈♥的♥ -非常感谢
– Fuck your mama. – Thank you very much.
唐奈尔,看看那辆车
Hey, Darnell, check out this Truckster.
家庭旅行车,上面还有行李
It’s a Truckster. With a luggage rack.
对不起,兄弟们?
Hey, excuse me, homes? Heh-heh. Aha.
你好啊,兄弟,我们是外地来的
What it is, bro. We’re from out of town.
看的出来
No shit?
如果你能告诉我高速公路在哪里,我会非常感激
I’d really appreciate it if you could give me directions back onto the expressway.
-免费告诉你吗? -当然
– What? For free? – Sure.
五块钱
Five dollars.
-问个路就要五块钱 -我认为那很公平,克拉克
– I’m not gonna give you $5 for directions. – I think that’s fair, Clark.
这是十块钱
Okay. Here’s $10.
谢谢
Thank you.
-不用找了 -听好
– Keep the change. – Okay.
你看到前面了吗?
Now, you see which way you’re pointing, right?
-是的 -很好,你看到那地方了吗?
– Yeah. – Yeah, okay, that’s good. Because, you see that place?
-是的 -看到那个写着“肋排”的标志了吗?
– Yeah. – Uh-huh. You see where it say, “Rib Tips”?
-“肋排” -嗯哼,别管它,你不能走那边
– Rib Tips. – Mm-hm. Fuck that. You don’t want to go that way.
不知道这帮家伙是否认识“海军准将(黑人乐队)”
I wonder if these guys know the Commodores.
你往那边走半条街
You gonna go all the way down about half a block…
会看到一辆没有轮胎的车子
…and you’ll see a Torino with no wheels on it.
坐在车子里面的是我的表弟,杰基
Inside that Torino is my cousin, Jackie.
告诉他是我派你来的,而且你迷路了
You tell him that you’re my boy, and you’re lost.
他会告诉你该怎么走
He’ll make sure you get where you’re going.
我无法告诉你,因为我也是外地来的
You don’t want to know from me. This ain’t my neighborhood.
我是从芝加哥来这里度假的
I’m from the west side of Chicago, here on vacation.
非常感谢,你帮了我一个大忙
Thanks a lot. You’ve been a great help.
-亲爱的 -干嘛?
– Honey? – Hmm.
记不记得在大学时
This reminds me of the time in college…
我们坐我的奥斯汀车出去玩
…when we drove down to Fort Lauderdale in my Austin-Healy.
那是好久以前的事了
I haven’t thought about that for a long time.
记不记得我们在车里做什么?
Remember what we did in the car?
我们真幸运,居然没有发生意外
It’s amazing we didn’t get in an accident.
要不要重温旧梦?
Want to relive a fond memory?
你说真的吗?
Are you serious?
-不要 -为什么不?
– No. – Why not?
没什么原因
Because, that’s why.
孩子们都睡着了
The kids are asleep.
等我们到了旅馆再说
Let’s just wait until we get to a motel.
好吧,我们等,我会找到最好的旅馆
Okay, we’ll wait. I gotta find the best one on the road.
妳要不要睡在我大腿上?
Do you want to put your head in my lap?
不要想歪了
That’s not what I was thinking.
我先调整一下方向盘
The wheel. Let me get this.
这样不会挡住妳
There you go, move it out of your way.
舒服吗?
Comfy?
-克拉克 -干嘛?
– Clark? – Hmm.
我的头卡住了
Clark, my head’s stuck.
克拉克,不要闹了,很痛
Clark, quit kidding around. It hurts.
方向盘卡住了
It’s stuck.
不要胡闹了
Cut it out.
我知道你想干嘛,你真是下流
I know what you’re trying to do, and I think it’s sick.
方向盘卡住了
The wheel’s stuck.
-你真是卑鄙下流 -方向盘真的卡住了
– That was a dirty trick. – The damn wheel is all screwed up.
你累了,你只要一累就很奇怪
You’re tired. You get weird when you get tired.
赶快找一间旅馆吧,我不希望你开车时睡着
Let’s just find a motel. I don’t want you dozing off.
妳在开玩笑吧?我不累
I’m not tired. Are you kidding?
我还可以再开一百英里
I could go another 100 miles. Come on.
绝对没问题
No problem.
宝贝,把电视关掉,上♥床♥睡吧
Sparky, why don’t you turn off the TV and come to bed?
好,亲爱的
Okay, honey.
(臭白人)
(汽车旅馆)
大家醒来吧,我们到了
Well, up and at them. We’re here.
噢!
Oh!
(此处戏仿电影《惊魂记 Psycho》片段)克拉克