快点
Come on.
你♥爸♥爸有没有杀过人?
Has your father ever killed anyone before?
他杀过一只狗,还有艾德娜姨婆
Oh, just a dog. Oh, and my Aunt Edna.
-你不能证明是我杀的,罗斯提 -噢
– Hey. You can’t prove that, Rusty. – Ooh.
罗斯提?我能叫你罗斯提吗?
Rusty? May I call you Rusty?
我以前坐云霄飞车有一次惨痛的经验
I had a bad experience on this ride once before.
-发生了什么事? -我吐了出来
– What happened? – I threw up.
那这次不要再吐
No, don’t do that again.
太棒了…超高速云霄飞车!孩子们,快上车吧
Goodie, goodie, goodie! The Loop-D-Loop. Come on, get in there. Let’s go.
-拜托,不要推 -快点,安德莉
– Please, don’t push. – Come on, Audrey.
亲爱的,好不好玩?快点
Isn’t this fun, honey? Come on.
克拉克,这不是一支真枪,对吧?
That’s not a real gun, is it, Clark?
什么?你在开玩笑?这是一支麦格侬手♥枪♥
What? Are you kidding? This is a Magnum P.I.
这是一支玩具枪
It’s a BB gun.
不要惹火我,这支枪可以把你的眼睛弄瞎
Don’t try me. I could put an eye out with this.
-这支枪连皮肤都打不♥穿♥ -当然能打穿
– You couldn’t break the skin with that. – It could. It could break the skin.
还会造成很严重的发炎
It could lodge under the skin and cause a bad infection.
-那只是道听胡说,我要走了 -不准你走…
– That’s an old wives’ tale, Clark. I’m telling. – You’re not going–
-噢! -克拉克
– Ooh! – Clark.
瞧,我警告过你
See, I told you. I warned you.
如果裤子破了,你要赔偿
If you wrecked these pants, you’re paying for them.
我会赔偿的
Yeah, I’ll pay for them. You’ll pay for them.
-你为什么对我开枪? -这是一支玩具枪
– Why did you shoot me? – It’s a BB gun. I told you.
-那也很痛 -那你想怎样?
– Well it hurt. – What do you want?
-你为什么向我开枪? -因为你想逃跑
– Why’d you shoot me? – You tried to run away.
-我才没有 -我以为你要逃跑
– I wasn’t going anywhere. – I thought you were.
这真的很棒,爸!
This is great, Dad!
不准动!
Freeze!
不要开枪
Don’t shoot.
你出来
You, out.
手放在头后面
All right, hands behind your heads.
双腿伸开
Spread your legs apart.
面朝着墙壁,你们两个过去
And up against the wall. You two, over there.
-那只是一支玩具枪 -你们都被逮捕了
– Just a BB gun. – You’re all under arrest.
你们有权利保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
-如果你们放弃这个权利… -小心你的手
– If you give up the right to remain silent– – Watch your hands, mister.
…呈堂证供
–in a court of law.
有几个人?很多吗?有五个?是阿♥拉♥伯恐♥怖♥分♥子♥吗?
How many are there? A lot of them? What, five? What, are they Arabs?
不管他们要什么,我都会给。告诉我事情进展
Whatever they want, pay them. We’ll pay them. What’s going on?
-情况已经控制,这些人是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ -在哪里?
– We’ve got it under control. These people are terrorists. – Where?
-那里 -他们吗?
– There. – Them?
-哈啰,威利先生 -他把我当狗一样的耍,威利先生
– Hello, Mr. Walley. – He treated me like a dog, Mr. Walley.
-他污辱我的人格 -他对你的狗做了什么?
– He humiliated my human decency! – What did he do with your dog?
他绑♥架♥了我,威利先生,但我必须告诉你,我很喜欢你的游乐设施
He kidnapped me, but I wanna tell you, I had a great time.
这是我最棒的一次体验,我很喜欢云霄飞车爬到最高的时候…
It’s the most fantastic time I ever had. I like where I was way up high–
我很高兴你喜欢。到底发生了什么事?
I’m glad you liked it. Now, what’s happening?
-亲爱的,那是罗伊·威利 -我知道!
– That’s Roy Walley, honey. – I know!
我是罗斯·赖斯基,去年夏天野餐我们见过面
My name is Russ Lasky. I met you at the summer picnic last year.
-我不记得你了 -他们绑♥架♥了我的下属
– I don’t remember. – They kidnapped my men.
我以前游玩时总会头晕,但这次却完全没有头晕
I was the one who was sick. Anyway, I went on all the rides,
通常情况下,我都会呕吐…
and I didn’t get sick this time. Normally, I get sick on all your rides–
安静点!
Quiet!
威利先生?罗伊?
Uh– Mr. Walley? Roy?
我想我可以解释这一切
I think I can make some sense out of this.
最好有人可以解释一下
Well, somebody better explain…
不然大家都倒楣
…or there’ll be a lot of explaining to do.
-我是克拉克·葛斯伍德 -嗯
– I’m Clark W. Griswold. – Uh-huh.
这位是我太太艾伦
And, oh, this is my wife, Ellen.
嗨,我们都是你的影迷,我们常常看你的表演
Hi. We’re really big fans of yours. We watch your show all the time.
-噢 -他们是我的孩子,安德莉和罗斯提
– Oh. – And my children, Audrey and Rusty.
-很棒的一家人 -是啊
– Nice family. – Heh-heh.
呃…
Uh…
-我们从芝加哥来,就是俗称的风之城 -是的,我去过那里很多次
– We’re from Chicago, Roy. The Windy City. – Yes, I’ve been there many times.
我们过了两个星期地狱般的生活,只为了到这里
We just spent two weeks of living hell driving out here.
我们还在路上失去了一位亲人
We lost a very dear member of the family along the way.
但最重要的是…
But the important thing, Roy, is that…
我们其实可以到别的地方度假,世上任何地方
…we could’ve gone anywhere we wanted to this summer. Anywhere in the world.
但当我问我的孩子们…
But when I asked my kids, and I said–
孩子们,记不记得你们说过最想去哪里度假?
Kids, remember when I said, “Where would you like to go this summer?”
-你最想去哪里? -夏威夷?
– What did you say? – Hawaii?
闭嘴,罗斯提。安德莉,妳记得吗?
Shut up, Russ. Audrey, you remember?
呃…爸,威利世界吗?
Uh– Walley World, Dad?
听到了吗?“威利世界” 罗伊·威利世界
Walley World, Dad. Roy Walley World.
我不知道你有没有孩子,威利先生
I don’t imagine you have any children.
-你在开玩笑?我有七个 -我想也是
-Are you kidding? I have seven. – I thought so.
七个孩子,亲爱的,妳听到了吗?
Seven, did you hear that, honey?
你看起来真年轻
You look so young.
-你看起来真的很年轻 -是吗?
– You do look very young. – Oh? Well.
-你有没有穿越全国去长途旅行过? -当然有
– Did you ever drive them across country? – Oh, hell yes.
有一年我带全家到佛罗里达州去,那是我生命中最惨的两个星期
I took the whole clan to Florida one year. The worst two weeks I ever had in my life.
后座的味道真的很难闻…
The smell from the back seat was unbearable. You know families.
我了解那种感受,罗伊,但你能否想象一下…
I know that smell. I know that smell. But, Roy…
如果佛罗里达州关掉,你的孩子们会有什么感觉?
Can you imagine how your kids would’ve felt if when you got to Florida, it was closed?
-佛罗里达州不会关掉 -我知道佛罗里达州不会关掉
-Oh, they don’t close Florida. – I know they don’t close the state of Florida.
但当我们到达威利世界后
But, you know, when we got here, to Roy Walley World…
却发现关门了
…and it was closed down, Roy…
我的孩子们非常失望
If you had seen the look on my kids’ faces…
-我想我做的有一点过火 -岂止是有一点
– I just went a little haywire. – You went a lot haywire, if you ask me.
我很抱歉,先生,对其他的人我也很抱歉
Well, I’m very sorry, sir. And I’m sorry to all these people.
我并无恶意
I didn’t mean any harm.
我只想问你一件事,如果…
I just want you to ask yourself one thing. If you were…
如果你是我,会不会为了孩子们做同样的事情?
If you were me, wouldn’t you do the same thing for your children?
不会
No.
威利先生,你想要把他们关到警♥察♥局去吗?
We’re all finished here, Mr. Walley. You want me to take them downtown and book them?
呃…
Um…
不要
No. No.
算了,警官,我不会控告他们
Forget it, officer. I’m not gonna press any charges.
威利先生真好!
Walley. Good, huh?
我不是说过吗?你们一定要相信我
What did I tell you? Did I say trust me? Huh? Ha-ha-ha.