华纳兄弟影业
出品
休斯娱乐制片公♥司♥
制♥作♥
领衔主演:切维·切斯
片名:『疯狂圣诞假期』
(葛斯伍德家庭)
联袂主演:比佛莉·德安姬罗
兰迪·奎德
玛莉兰·佛琳
威廉·哈吉
梅·奎斯特尔
戴安·拉德
约翰·兰道夫
E·G·马绍尔
多丽丝·罗伯茨
朱丽叶特·刘易斯
约翰尼·盖尔克奇
选角:丽莎·布拉蒙
比利·霍普金斯、海蒂·莱维特
服装设计:麦克·卡普兰
配乐:安哲罗·巴达拉曼提
剪辑:杰瑞·格林伯格
麦克·史蒂文森
美术指导:斯蒂芬·玛什
摄影指导:托马斯·阿克曼
(燃气开关)
监制:马提·西蒙
编剧:约翰·休斯
制片:约翰·休斯
汤姆·约柏森
导演:耶利米·谢奇克
「来吧,让我们爱慕祂」
♪ Oh, come, let us adore Him ♪
「天主基♥督♥」
♪ Christ the Lord ♪♪
那首歌♥真棒,亲爱的…
That was beautiful, honey–
「用冬青树枝装饰厅堂,啦啦啦啦啦」
♪ Deck the halls with boughs of holly, fa-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la ♪
「这是欢乐的季节,啦啦啦啦啦」
♪ ‘Tis the season to be jolly, fa-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la ♪
「我们穿上喜庆的服装,啦啦啦啦啦」
♪ Don we now our gay apparel, fa-la-la, la-la-la, la-la-la ♪
「欢声高唱圣诞颂歌♥,啦啦啦啦啦」
♪ Troll the ancient Yule-tide carol, fa-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la ♪♪
一起唱,罗斯
Take it, Russ.
「啦啦啦啦啦」
♪ Fa-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la ♪♪
爸,你能不能解释一下我们在做什么?
Dad, can you explain again what we’re doing?
我们要遵守圣诞节的传统
Sure, Russ. We’re kicking off our fun, old-fashioned family Christmas…
开着这台四轮驱动的车子
…by heading out into the country in the old front-wheel drive sleigh…
来欣赏冬天的景色
…to embrace the majesty of the winter landscape…
并且要找一个圣诞节最重要的象征
…and select that most important of Christmas symbols.
爸,我们不是开车去买♥♥那些
有圣诞老人在上面的领带吧?
We’re not driving all the way here so you can get one of
those stupid ties with the Santa Clauses on it, are we, Dad?
不,我已经买♥♥好了
No, I have one of those at home.
我们今天要找一棵属于葛斯伍德家庭的圣诞树
What we’re looking for today is the Griswold family Christmas tree.
「我们祝你圣诞快乐,我们祝你圣诞快乐」
♪ We wish you a Merry Christmas, we wish you a Merry Christmas ♪
「我们祝你圣诞快乐,以及…」
♪ We wish you a Merry Christmas and a happy– ♪♪
-怎么了? -有个浑蛋跟得很紧
– What’s the matter? – Some jackass is riding my tail.
(恶犬上路)
慢下来,让他超车
Slow down and let him pass.
「我们祝你圣诞快乐…」
♪ We wish you a Merry Christmas, we wish– ♪♪
克拉克!你不要挑衅他们
Clark! Don’t provoke them.
孩子们,看呐,一只麋鹿
Hey, kids, look a deer.
(侮辱性手势)
克拉克,慢一点!
Clark, slow down!
妳想要跟在这种人后面吗?
You wanna ride behind somebody who does that?
我要超过他们,把他们甩在身后
I’ll pull around them and leave them behind us.
扬起尾气,让他们吃我的尘土
Burn some dust here. Eat my rubber.
爸,我想应该是“扬起尘土,让他们吃我的尾气”
Dad, I think what you mean is, “Burn rubber,” and, “Eat my dust.”
随便啦
Whatever, Russ. Whatever.
吃我的尾气吧,跟屁虫!
Eat my road grit, liver lips!
这就足够了
Okay. That’s enough of that.
孩子们,谈到圣诞树
Speaking of trees, kids,
你们谁能告诉我白宫是用哪种圣诞树?
can one of you tell me what the first tree displayed at the White House was?
爸,他们又回来了
Dad, they’re back.
克拉克,停下!我不想在假期中就这样死掉
Clark, stop it! I don’t want to spend the holidays dead.
亲爱的,我在开车,好吗?
Honey, please! I’ll do the driving, okay?
艾伦,妳放轻松点,我已经完全控制住情况
Will you just take it easy, Ellen? I’m in complete control.
我要教训这浑蛋
I’ll get around this egg timer.
爸…
Dad. Dad.
-感谢老天,我们没事!
-克拉克,我们在货车底下!
– Thank God, we’re all right! – Clark, we’re stuck under a truck!
-妳以为我不知道吗? -拜托,你们不要吵架
– Do you think I don’t know that? – Come on, guys, don’t fight.
天啊,我不是故意的!
For chrissake, I didn’t do this on purpose!
天上的父,我们现在呼求您
Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name.
原谅我的丈夫,他不知道他在做什么
And forgive my husband. He knows not what he does.
阿门!
Amen!
-我的天啊… -糟糕!
– Oh, my God! Oh, my God! – Oops!
(树木)
时间刚好
Made pretty good time.
爸,不是有所谓的圣诞树卖♥♥场吗?
Dad, didn’t they invent tree lots so people wouldn’t have to drive…
所以人们就不用开那么远,并且浪费周末的时间
…all the way out to nowhere and waste a whole Saturday?
他们之所以有这种卖♥♥场
They made them because people forgot…
是因为人们已经忘掉了圣诞节的传统
…how to have an old-fashioned Christmas…
他们对于那种又枯又黄又贵的树感到满意
…and are satisfied with scrawny, dead,
overpriced trees that have no special meaning.
-我的脚趾都冻僵了 -这是我们祖先说的
– My toes are numb. – This is what our forefathers did.
我的脚没有感觉了
I can’t feel my leg.
他们走进森林里选一棵特别的树
亲自把那棵树砍下来
They walked out into the woods, picked it and cut it with their hands.
-妈,我的嘴唇都冻僵了 -克拉克
– Mom, I can’t feel my hips. – Clark.
-亲爱的,什么事? -安德莉全身都冻僵了
– Yes, honey? – Audrey’s frozen from the waist.
这种感觉才棒
That’s all part of the experience, honey.
就是那棵
There it is.
属于葛斯伍德家庭的圣诞树
The Griswold family Christmas tree.
-是不是有点太大了? -不是太大,是林叶茂盛
– Isn’t it a little big? – It’s not big, it’s just full.
爸,我们家后院放不下那么大的树
Dad, that thing wouldn’t fit in our yard.
罗斯,我们不放在后院,我们放在客厅
It’s not going in our yard, Russ. It’s going in our living room.
-看看 -真是漂亮
– Look at it. – It really is beautiful, Clark.
-罗斯,是不是很漂亮? -是的,爸
– It’s something else, huh, Russ? – Yeah, Dad.
-安德莉,妳认为呢? -等一下再让她看
– Isn’t it a beaut, Audrey? – She’ll see it later, hon.
她眼睛已经冻僵了
Her eyes are frozen.
最棒的圣诞节传统应该是在最温暖的地方享受
Most enduring traditions of the season are best
enjoyed in the warm embrace of kith and kin.
这棵树是葛斯伍德家庭的圣诞节精神
This tree is the symbol of the spirit of the Griswold Christmas.
爸,你有没有带锯子来?
Dad, did you bring a saw?
看来那个白♥痴♥忘了计算他的天花板高度
Looks like the toad overestimated the height of his living room ceiling.
(此处戏仿恐怖电影『德州电锯杀人狂』
与『十三号♥星期五』)
嘿,葛斯伍德
Hey, Griswold.
那么大棵的树,你要放哪里?
Where do you think you’re gonna put a tree that big?
妳蹲下来,我就展示给妳看
(性笑话,指“口♥交♥”)
Bend over and I’ll show you.
你竟然敢这样对我说话
You’ve got a lot of nerve talking to me like that.
我不是在跟你讲话
I wasn’t talking to you.
克拉克,上面还可以放天使吗?
Clark, do you think there’s enough room for the angel?
没问题,亲爱的,再修饰一下就好了
Oh, sure, honey. I have a little more trimming to do but that won’t be a problem.
准备好了吗?
Ready?
这就是葛斯伍德家庭圣诞树
I give you the Griswold family Christmas tree.
有很多落叶
There’s a lot of sap in here.
看起来很棒,有点太多了,有很多枝干
It looks great. A little full. A lot of sap.
-我是否说过我今天跟我妈通电♥话♥? -然后呢?
– Did I tell you I talked to my mother? – And?
他们决定要来这里过圣诞节
They’ve decided they’re coming for Christmas too.
-现在还可以改变你的计划
-不,没问题,这样很好
– It’s not too late to change our plans. – No, no, that’s great. That’s great.
我想你忘了一家人聚在一起会有麻烦
You’re forgetting how difficult it’s gonna be having everybody in the house.
他们是我的家人,不是街上的陌生人
Honey, they’re family. They’re not strangers off the street.
他们只会争吵
All they do is argue.
圣诞节的功能就是要解决一切的纷争
Christmas is about resolving differences…
并且解决家庭问题
…and seeing through the problems of family life.
我是说我妈会斥责你妈买♥♥廉价的热狗
Yeah. And about my mother accusing your mother of buying cheap hot dogs.
而你妈会斥责我妈在自己的上嘴唇涂蜡
And your mother accusing my mother of waxing her upper lip.
-然后她们就彼此不说话…
-妳妈妈给上嘴唇涂蜡?
– Then they don’t speak to each other– – Your mother waxes her upper lip?
-已经好久了 -看不出来
– She has for years. – It doesn’t show.
-我不知道,宝贝,我只是有一种感觉… -艾伦
– I don’t know, Sparky. I have a feeling– – Ellen.
我想要在我们家里过圣诞节
I want to have Christmas here in our house.
这对我来说意义重大
我一直想要一个圣诞节大聚餐
It means a lot to me. All my life I’ve wanted to have a big family Christmas.
我明白
I know.
只是你常常设定了很高的标准,宝贝
It’s just that I know how you build things up in your mind, Sparky.
然而没有一次成功过
You set standards that no family event can ever live up to.
举例说说
When have I ever done that?
-派对,婚礼,结婚周♥年♥庆♥ -晚安,亲爱的
– Parties. Weddings. Anniversaries. – Good night, honey.
-丧礼,节庆 -糟糕
– Funerals. Holidays. – Oh, great.
假期,毕业典礼
Vacations. Graduations.
(十二月十四日)
你是不是在等今年的圣诞奖金?
You should be looking at a fat Christmas bonus this year, huh?