密室在第三根柱子的底部!
The chamber is at the bottom of the third pillar!
等我下令就开火!
Fire on my command!
他们是平民
They’re civilians.
对
Yes.
他们是平民
They’re civilians.
别开枪!
Don’t shoot!
爸爸!
Daddy!
站住别过来 格雷斯!
Stay there, Grethe!
去带平民过桥 带过来 快!
Get the civilians over the bridge. Over here. Quick!
从桥上下来!赶快!
Get off the bridge! Come on!
快!
Quick!
-奥莱! -爸爸!
-Ole! -Daddy!
快下桥 桥要爆♥炸♥了
Get off the bridge. It’s gonna blow.
火车怎么回事?
What happened to the train?
被德国人拦在了
The Germans stopped it,
亨德伦
in Hundalen.
他们现在在哪里?
Where are they now?
我也不知道
I don’t know.
我们离开时 他们还在车站
They stayed at the station when we left.
进隧♥道♥
In the tunnel.
进隧♥道♥里去
Get in the tunnel.
顺着铁轨跑就行了
Just follow the tracks.
过了那条隧♥道♥ 就快到瑞典了
You’re almost in Sweden after that tunnel.
你怎么办?
What happens to you?
下士!我们得去炸桥了
Corporal! We’ve got to blast it.
-是 少校 -现在就去!
-Yes, major. -Now!
快跑 奥莱
Run, Ole!
我们随后就来
We’re right behind.
-真的吗? -是的
-Are you? -Yes!
我下令就开火!
Fire on my command!
我说过要用密室里的炸♥药♥
I told you to use the chambers.
那些?
Those?
这样没用的
There’s no point.
那我们的炸♥药♥就不够了
Then we don’t have enough dynamite.
那我们该怎么办?
What else can we do?
我们需要去上面
We need a charge up there.
-把其余部分固定到另一侧 -好
-Attach the rest to the other side. -Yes.
走
Come.
我不要 我想等爸爸
I don’t want to, I want to wait for daddy.
你也听到爸爸的话了 他随后就到
You heard what daddy said, he’s right behind us.
奥莱!
Ole!
奥莱!
Ole!
-奥莱! -我在这
-Ole! -Yes.
下士 快点!
Corporal, hurry up!
射击!
Shoot!
别犹豫 瞄准
Don’t think. Aim.
现在就炸了它!
Blow it now!
马涅 接住!
Magne, catch!
带上那两个
Bring those two.
快跑!
Run!
冈纳 快从桥上下来!
Gunnar, get off the bridge!
导火索点燃了!
The fuse is lit!
撤退!
Pull back!
快 快!过桥!
Go, go! Across the bridge!
快!快走!过到桥那边去!
Go! Move it! Get over the bridge!
追上他们!
After them!
这边!
After them!
爸爸现在来了吗?
Is daddy coming now?
只有你们吗?
Are you alone?
是啊 就我们两个人
Yes, we’re alone.
跟我们走吧
Come with us.
你们这些可悲的破坏者 你们会后悔的
You miserable saboteurs. You’ll regret this.
往前走!
Move along!
该死的挪威猪
Damn Norwegian pig.
他们怎么了?
What’s happening to them?
他们是战俘
They’re prisoners of war.
要接受惩罚
They’ll get their punishment.
他们想炸毁这座桥
They blew up the bridge.
别盯着看了
Stop gawking.
你盯着看什么呢?眼睛向前看
What are you gawking at? Eyes forward.
继续走吧
Keep going, please.
-爷爷! -奥莱!
-Grandpa! -Ole!
看到你 爷爷太高兴了
Seeing you has made Grandpa happy.
怎么回事?
What happened?
爸爸把桥炸了 所以桥歪歪扭扭的
Daddy blew up the bridge so it’s all crooked.
那座桥变得又歪又奇怪了?
Did the bridge get all crooked and weird?
呆在这别动 明白吗?
Stay right here. Understood?
爸爸还好吗?
Is daddy okay?
-嗯 -托夫特太太?
-Yes. -Mrs. Tofte?
武索领事要见你
Consul Wussow wants to see you.
好的
Yes.
托夫特太太 谢谢你能来
Mrs. Tofte. Thank you for coming.
我们和镇长有些麻烦
We’re having trouble with the mayor.
我们需要撤离
We need to evacuate.
-撤离? -对
-Evacuate? -Yes.
我们是来保护你的
We are here to protect you.
哦 保护我们?但挪威死了很多人!
Oh, to protect us? But many Norwegians are dead!
你们的人原本有机会
Your men had the opportunity
投降的 但他们拒不投降
to surrender, and they chose not to.
什么… 英格丽德 他可能没理解清楚我说的话
What… Ingrid, he might understand what I’m saying, but not what I mean.
-我们需要撤离 -嗯
-We need to evacuate. -Yes.
镇长先生 我们从头开始说吧
Mr. Mayor, let’s start from the top again.
你曾尝试向外发电报 对吧?
You tried to send a telegraph?
你发电报的目的是什么?
What did you want to achieve by it?
你曾尝试向外发电报
You tried to telegraph, and…
他们想知道
they want to know
-你想要实现什么目标 -对
-what you want to achieve. -Yes.
我已经告诉过你了
I’ve already told you,
我想警示英国人
I wanted to warn the British.
他想警示英国人
He wanted to warn the British.
警示他们
Warn them.
-警示什么? -警示什么?
-About what? -About what?
镇上到处都是平民
The town is full of civilians.
镇上到处都是平民
That the town is full of civilians.
对
Yes.
他和哪个英国人联♥系♥的?
Which Englishman did he talk to?
他问你和谁联♥系♥的
He asks who you were in contact with.
谁都没联♥系♥ 我还没来得及联♥系♥
No one, I didn’t get that far.
谁都没有
None.
对 如果你不让我们撤离
Yes. If you refuse to let us evacuate,
我们只能使用人行隧♥道♥作为避难所
we’ll be forced to use the pedestrian tunnel as a shelter.
我们有一条很长的隧♥道♥
We have a long tunnel that the mayor
镇长想要把那里作为防空洞
wants to use as an air-raid shelter.
英国人不会来了
The English aren’t coming.
好啊 那我们又何须你们的保护?
Ok. Then why do we need your protection?
那你们为什么还要保护我们?
Then why do you want to protect us?
英国人不会来是因为我们在这里
The English won’t come because we are here.
只要德国人在这里 英国人就不会来
The English won’t come as long as the Germans are here.
为了保护你们人♥民♥的利益 你应该跟我们合作
For the good of your people, we should cooperate.
哦 合作?
Oh, cooperate?
我们的中立权受到了侵犯!
Our neutrality has been violated!
我还没跟你谈完呢
I’m not done with you yet.
不用了 你告诉他我还有别的事
No. You can tell him I have another errand.
我们需要镇长来维持镇上的秩序
We need the mayor to keep the town running.
我可以再争取一下吗?
May I try again?
还有一件事
One more thing.
他虽然脾气不好 但还算通情达理
He’s temperamental, but can be reasoned with.
控制住那个人
Get the man under control.
我们需要50名熟练的工人
We need 50 skilled workers.
去处理吧
See to it.