talk some sense into your wife. Immediately.
你能帮我搞把枪吗
Can you get me a gun?
我们以后得自谋生路了
We’ll have to look out for ourselves the rest of our lives,
可如果我帮他们…
but if I help them…
也许某天我们还能回哥伦比亚
maybe one day we can come back to Colombia.
你疯了吗 他们差点杀死我们
Are you insane? They almost killed us.
他们差点杀死我们 你现在却告诉我你想回去 回卡利
They almost killed us, and now you’re telling me you want to go back? To Cali?
你真觉得我们能回哥伦比亚吗
Do you really think we can come back to Colombia?
我们踏进哥伦比亚的那一刻 他们就会杀死我们的女儿
The moment we come back to Colombia, they’ll kill our daughters.
你这么做 是为过去四年的犯罪生涯赎罪吗
Are you doing this to make up for the last four years of your life?
我是好人
I’m a good man.
我过去是好人
I was a good man.
我明天带女儿们离开
I’ll leave with the girls tomorrow.
我不会等你的
I’m not waiting for you.
等我一下 好吗 谢谢
Wait for me, okay? Thanks.
那边
That way.
继续找他 别特么找借口
Keep looking for him. No more fucking excuses.
好
Okay.
什么事
Yeah?
你和你父亲通话了吗
Have you heard from your father?
通话了
Yes.
戴维 关于我和儿子的安置…
David, I’ve been wondering about the arrangement I had for my son and…
安置
Arrangement?
我还以为你们是真爱呢
I thought it was true love.
你父亲知道我在乎他
Your father knows I care about him.
够浪漫
That’s beautiful.
真心话
Seriously.
可问题是…
But here’s the thing…
你对我一钱不值
You don’t mean anything to me.
你不是我母亲
You’re not my mother.
你特么和我毫无瓜葛
You’re not my fucking problem.
-戴维… -什么
– David… – What?
我特么欠你什么吗
What the fuck do I owe you?
玛丽亚
María.
你可以卖♥♥逼给别人 你擅长这个
Open your legs for someone else. You’re good at that.
怎么样
Okay?
下飞机后 无论发生什么都算我的
Once we step off this plane, whatever goes down is on me.
我们偏离阳关大道很远了
We are way off the well-lit path.
豪尔赫
Jorge.
下午好 萨尔塞多先生
Good afternoon, Mr. Salcedo.
埃斯皮诺萨先生还在用午餐 马上回来
Mr. Espinosa’s still at lunch. He should be back soon.
-我们进去等他 -好的 先生
– We’ll wait for him inside. – Okay, sir.
再来一瓶
Another drink?
我得走了 下周见
I need to go. See you next week.
你好
Excuse me.
这儿的姑娘怎么样
How are the girls here?
卡利顶级水准
The best of Cali.
打开
Open it!
进去
Get in.
进去 混♥蛋♥
Get in, motherfucker!
好
Okay.
-下午好 -下午好
– Good afternoon. – Good afternoon.
-我找弗雷迪·莫亚 -好
– I’m looking for Fredy Moya. – Yes.
-紫衣服那人 -谢谢
– The one wearing purple. – Thanks.
别撩我了
Don’t pull my chain.
我正在看数呢
I’m looking at the numbers.
打扰一下 你是帕特丽夏·吉列尔莫的同事吗
Excuse me. You work with Patricia Pallomari?
哈维·佩尼亚 缉毒局的
Javier Peña, DEA.
我一会儿打给你
I’ll call you back.
帕特丽夏临时请假了
Patricia’s taken a temporary leave of absence.
是吗
That so?
你知道她在哪儿吗
You have any idea where I can find her?
不知道
I wouldn’t know.
她有麻烦吗
She in trouble?
没有 是他丈夫
No, but her husband is.
我们在通缉他 有巨额赏金
There’s a warrant out for his arrest and a pretty substantial reward.
任何线索都可以
Any information is helpful.
-你好 -是我
– Hello. – It’s me.
宝贝 我现在不方便 一会儿打给我
Baby, I can’t talk right now. Call me back later.
等等 我有急事 等一下
No. Wait, I can’t call you back. Wait.
好
Yes.
好 我只有回办公室查下记录
Yes, I’d have to check my records in the office.
我不方便说话
I can’t talk.
-等等 -帕特丽夏 缉毒局刚来过
– Wait. – Patricia, the DEA was just here.
缉毒局 问你情况
The DEA. Asking questions.
-你说什么了吗 -没说
– What did you tell them? – To go fuck themselves.
他们要的是吉列尔莫 不是你
They want Guillermo, not you.
-现在不方便 一会儿说 -是她的声音
– Can’t talk. Discuss it later. – That’s her.
他们提到赏金
They talked about reward.
她用的电♥话♥位置是
So, she used the line
城北的一间公♥寓♥
in an apartment in the north part of the city.
我们得抢占先机
We need to take advantage.
我要用洗手间
Need to use the bathroom.
又在工作
Work again?
对
Yes.
让一下
Excuse me.
让让
Excuse me.
这次记得开窗透风
Open the window this time.
这边
This way.
我本应该请你喝一杯 可我不给卡利的婊♥子♥倒酒
I’d offer a drink, but I don’t pour liquor for Cali whores.
坐吧
Have a seat.
奥兰多先生 我来请求庇护
Don Orlando, I’m here to ask for your protection.
为什么
Why?
你觉得不安全吗
You don’t feel safe?
我丈夫死后 我是迫于生计才如此
I did what I had to after my husband died.
现在我在你家…准备再做一次我不得不做的事情
Now I’m in your home… ready to do what I have to again.
那么你准备给我些什么呢
So what is it you’re offering me?
进来
In here.
路上顺利吗
How was the drive?
很轻松
It was easy.
这地方不错
Nice place.
我想先谢谢你愿意见面
Let me start by thanking you for the meeting.
我们都很忙 所以我不会浪费你时间
We’re both busy men. I won’t waste your time.
但是和你一样 我是个商人
But I’m a business man, like you.
你想要的信息 或许有可能 只是有可能在我手里
The information you seek maybe, maybe, maybe is in my possession.
如果我们达成协议 我就把我知道的消息给你
If we come to an arrangement, my information becomes yours.
可以吗
You feel me?
我们通话的时候 你说你知道帕洛马力在哪里
On the phone, you told me you know where Pallomari is.
对吧
Correct?
听着 我这么说…
Look, let me put it this way…
帕特丽夏和我彼此相爱
Patricia and I are in love.
我们想在一起
We want to be together.
所以帕洛马力对我来说是个障碍
So Guillermo’s a problem for me.
据我所知 他对你来说也是个障碍 是吗
From what I’ve heard, he’s a problem for you too. Am I right?
没错
You are correct.
所以说不定我们能互帮互助
So maybe we can help each other.
如果我们达成协议了 我的消息就是你的了
If we come to an arrangement, my information becomes yours.
可以
Okay.
很好
Okay.
-我给你拿杯喝的吧 -好
– Let me fix you a drink. Okay? – Sure.
对了…你们换了微软95系统了吗
By the way… are you guys running Windows 95 yet?
估计我们要等到明年了
Think we’re going to wait for next year.
帕洛马力究竟在哪里 你个死基佬
Where the fuck is Pallomari, you faggot?
你听见我说的了吗
Did you hear me?
给你们牛奶 过一会儿上♥床♥睡觉去吧
Here’s the milk. Just a few minutes and then you go to bed.
-进你房♥间去 -是谁 是谁
– Get in your room. – Who is it? Who is it?
我不知道 进你房♥间去 快点
I don’t know. Get in your room. Quickly.
-放下枪 放下 -放下武器
– Drop the gun! Put it down! – Drop your weapon!
-没事的 -他们是外国佬
– It’s okay. – They’re the gringos.
-冷静 -你认识他们吗
– Calm down. – Do you know them?
-他们来过我办公室 -把枪放下