When I’m done…
等我他妈准备好了…
when I’m fucking ready…
然后你可以开车载我去监狱
then you can give me a ride to jail.
坐吧
Take a seat.
来吧 吃
Eat this. Come on.
想吃什么点什么
Order whatever you want.
来吧
Come on.
这是你的庆祝活动吗
This your celebration?
有点沮丧啊
Kind of a downer.
我还指望能喝点酒呢
I was hoping for some alcohol.
你拿到它们多久了
How long have you had them?
克罗斯比放给我听的那些磁带
The tapes Crosby played for me.
我来猜猜 这…
Let me guess. It’s…
这很复杂
it’s complicated.
这么说如何…我想警告你来着
How about… I tried to warn you?
好像你从来没有为了到达前线而抄近路一样
Like you’ve never cut a corner to get to the front of the line?
问题是… 当你到达那里时 你要做什么
Question is… what you do when you get there.
总会有新的坏蛋出现需要我们去战斗 佩尼亚特工
There’s always gonna be new bad guys to fight, Agent Peña.
我们每天都在制♥造♥新的坏蛋
We make new ones every day.
但是… 无论你从哪方面考虑…
But… any way you slice it…
是你把手铐铐在两个卡利教父身上的
you’re the agent that put cuffs on two Cali godfathers.
不小的功绩
No small feat.
加油吧
Go on.
你应得的
You earned it.