I’m going to show you something.
-你给我的库拉索银行文件 -是的
– Those Curaçao bank files you gave me. -Yes.
我在银行有人 帮我查了这些文件
I had a bank source help me dig through them.
然后呢
And?
有趣的是 这个账户下 除了富兰克林·胡拉多的名字
What’s interesting is who’s listed alongside Franklin Jurado’s name
还有另一个名字
on this account.
圣地亚哥·麦地那 他是什么人
Santiago Medina. Who’s he?
他是一名艺术品收藏家
He’s an art collector.
但有传言说 他在替哥伦比亚的上流社会洗钱
But rumor is he does some money laundering for upper class Colombians.
通过慈善机构 虚假的集团公♥司♥
Cleans their cash through fancy charities, dummy corporations,
竞选资助等方式洗钱
campaign contributions.
你猜猜 圣地亚哥·麦地那资助的上一名总统竞选人是谁
Guess who Santiago Medina worked with on the last presidential campaign?
费尔南多·波特罗
Fernando Botero.
这里什么也没有
There’s nothing.
你想过没有 也许萨尔塞多说的是实话
Have you thought about the possibility that Salcedo is telling the truth?
不能因为你不待见他 就觉得他的话全不可信
Just because you don’t like him doesn’t mean everything he says is bullshit.
这跟我待不待见他没关系
That’s got nothing to do with it.
我不喜欢的人多了去了 但我还是会相信他们 比如你
There’s plenty of people I don’t like but still trust. Like you.
达里奥 看到那边的监控器了吗
Darío. You see that camera?
可能拍到了点东西
Maybe it caught something.
快来
Come on.
我找到了上周的监控记录
I found this one from last week.
放出来
Play it.
快进
Fast forward.
快一些
Faster.
暂停
Hit play.
停一下… 停在这里
And stop… stop it there.
看到了吧 这些混♥蛋♥绝对是缉毒局的对吧
See? These motherfuckers must be the DEA, right?
继续放
Keep going.
他的车队到了
His transport arrived.
我们已经就位
We’re in position.
他们一出来我就通知你
I’ll let you know when they come out.
情况怎样了
Where are we?
塞拉诺准备就绪 只等米格尔出现
Serrano’s in position. Just waiting for Miguel to come down.
尽管这周很不顺
Despite how difficult this week has been,
可是风暴就要过去了
we’re making it out of the storm.
先生 您说的对
It would seem so, sir.
我一直在想之前对你做出的承诺
I’ve been thinking about the promise I made to you.
六个月… 直到你拓展自己的安保生意
Six months… until you open your security business.
是的 先生
That’s right, sir.
说不定我还会给你的生意投资
It’s even possible that I’ll invest in your business.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think about that?
如果有您的支持 我深感荣幸
It would be an honor to have your support
需要我帮您整理吗
Can I help you with your bag?
不必了 差不多收拾好了
No, this is almost ready.
带上行李箱 我送你下楼
Take those. I’ll see you downstairs.
好的 先生
Of course, sir.
继续
Keep going.
停下
Stop it there.
不对 那是恩里克 继续
No, that’s Enrique. Keep going.
打开后备箱
Open it.
萨尔塞多下楼了 就等米格尔下来
Salcedo is downstairs. We’re waiting for Miguel.
明白
Copy that.
停下 往回倒
Stop. Go back.
回倒
Go back.
再倒一点
More.
这里
There.
-不又是恩里克吗 -你能让画面别晃了吗
– Isn’t that Enrique again? -Can you get this shit to stop shaking?
兄弟…
Man…
兄弟 你是对的
Man, you were right.
兄弟 你是对的
You were right, man.
我要杀了那个狗♥杂♥种♥
I’m going to kill that motherfucker.
收下吧
Take this.
小心点
Careful with this.
操 他不接电♥话♥
Fuck, he’s not answering.
给你
Here.
谢谢
Thank you.
-喂 -爸爸
– Hello. – Dad.
是他
It’s him.
就是那个畜生 萨尔塞多
It’s that bastard, Salcedo.
戴维 又是这种破事 你什么时候是个头啊
David, again with this bullshit? When will you stop?
听我说
Listen to me.
我找到了缉毒局的藏身处 恩里克向我们交代萨尔塞多知道的那个
I found the DEA hideout. The one Enrique told us Salcedo knew about.
就在同一条街上 有家酒店装着摄像头就正对着街道
And on the same street, there’s a hotel with a camera pointed towards the street.
我们和达里奥看了监控录像 发现了缉毒局的人 恩里克
We checked the video with Darío, and we saw the DEA, Enrique,
还有那个畜生萨尔塞多 爸爸
and that motherfucker Salcedo, Dad.
你确定吗
Are you sure about that?
百分之百确定 我检查了监控录像带
One hundred percent. I checked the plates.
爸爸 你想想
Dad, think about it.
他想带你去个安全的地方 这样就能在外面抓住你
He’s trying to take you out of a safe place so they can catch you in the open.
这是个陷阱 爸爸
It’s a trap, Dad.
爸爸…
Dad…
我再打给你
I’ll call you back.
豪尔赫 米格尔先生让我告诉你
Jorge. Don Miguel asked me to tell you
他走之前需要你的帮助
that he needs your help with something before we leave.
豪尔赫
Jorge?
好
Yes.
妈的 他们又把他叫进去了
Fuck. They just called him back inside.
日
Shit.
戴维·罗德里格斯刚在萨尔塞多家门口出现
David Rodríguez just showed up at the Salcedos’.
他们知道了
They know.
-你确定吗 -肯定的
– Are you sure? – Has to be.
-他们把他叫进去了 -戴维在萨尔塞多家门口…
– They called him back inside. – David’s at the Salcedos’…
-等等 等等 -我们得进去抓他们
– Just wait, wait. – We have to go in and get him.
-按原计划来 -米格尔开始转移 我们再抓他
– We stick to the plan. – When Miguel moves, we get him.
他们会杀了他的
They’re gonna kill him.
好吧 他可能已经死了
Yeah, well, he might already be dead.
恕我直言 先生 我们必须进去
All due respect, sir, we have to go in.
好吧 行动
All right, go.
告诉塞拉诺我们要进去了
Tell Serrano we’re going in.
我们走
Let’s go.
将军
General!
我们得进去了 出发
We have to go in now! Out!
你找我吗 米格尔先生
You need me, Don Miguel?
先坐
Take a seat.
好吧 但我们该走了
All right, but we should be going.
我想我们在这里可能安全一些
I think we’re going to be a little safer here.
你个狗♥娘♥养♥的
You fucking son of a bitch!
这是怎么了 发生了什么 米格尔先生
What is this? What’s going on, Don Miguel?
米格尔先生
Don Miguel!
真勤奋 太…
Look how diligent! Very…
孩子们 不管发生了什么 不要离开房♥间
Girls, whatever happens, you don’t leave the room, all right?
-好的 -不管什么理由都不要出来
– All right. -Don’t come out for any reason.
把他嘴巴堵上
Cover his mouth.
米格尔先生
Don Miguel!
求你了
Please!
米格尔先生
Don Miguel!
回你房♥间去
Go to your room.
萨尔塞多夫人 我们是缉毒局的 快开门
Mrs. Salcedo! We’re DEA! Open up, please!
萨尔塞多夫人 缉毒局的人
Mrs. Salcedo! DEA!
-缉毒局吗 -是的
– DEA? -Yes!
丹尼尔·范内斯 还有两个人在前门
Daniel Van Ness. There’s two men out front.
他们是来接你们的 跟紧我
They’re here for you. Stay close.
我们从后门走
Let’s go through the back.
我比亲儿子还相信你
I believed you over my own son.
你拿我的钱
You took my money.
我让你保护我的家人
I let you protect my family.
你听得到我们的秘密谈话 狗♥娘♥养♥的
You listened to our private conversations, you son of a bitch.
我完全信任你
I gave you all my trust.
这一切对你来说没有任何意义吗 妈的
And what did it mean to you? Shit.
什么都不是