先生
Sir?
这是你要的电♥话♥录音 监狱那边发过来的
The telephone recordings you requested. From La Picota.
我先走了
Excuse me.
他杀了缉毒局的那个内奸
He killed the DEA rat.
还把北谷那边干得奄奄一息
He’s beating the shit out of the North Valley.
你想让我说什么呢
What do you want me to say?
-米格尔让我们措手不及 兄弟 -听着 帕乔
– Miguel’s surprised us, brother. – Look, Pacho,
我不在的这段时间 我弟弟掌事的能力让我也很自豪
I’m proud too of how my brother’s handled things while I’m gone,
但我们都有底线
but we all have limitations.
我管理集团二十多年了 一直对你们所有人照顾有加
I led our organization for 20 years, always taking care of all of you.
我知道
I know.
但问题是 我没准备好投诚 吉尔伯托
But the thing is, I don’t think I’m ready to surrender, Gilberto.
而且 我还得找到萨拉♥萨♥尔一家子 解决现在的纠纷
Besides, I still have to find the Salazars and resolve the situation.
-我理解 帕乔 -但你得保持冷静
– I understand, Pacho. – But you need to keep a cool head.
现在 我们得把重点放在投诚方案上
For now, we need to focus on the surrender plans.
一台破冰箱
A fucking fridge?
米格尔·罗德里格斯·奥雷胡埃拉带来的口信
A message from Miguel Rodríguez Orejuela.
婊♥子♥养♥的♥ 这什么味道
Son of a bitch! What’s that smell?
我们派去卡利的侦察队
The surveillance team we sent to Cali.
他妈的有人泄密
It’s a fucking leak.
哥伦比亚政♥府♥内部有人把所有事告诉他们了
Someone in the Colombian government is telling them everything.
-是你的线人告诉你的 -是的
– Your CI told you this? -Yeah.
这就说得通了
I mean, it adds up.
我最重要的证人就在我要和他谈话之前被杀了
Our most important witness gets killed right before I get him to talk.
先生 波特罗知道富兰克林·胡拉多是我唯一的希望
Sir, Botero knew that Franklin Jurado was my only play.
你是说国防部长
The Minister of Defense?
-你的线人说他是泄密者吗 -只是说我们有个内奸
– Your CI said that he was the leak? -That we had one.
-这事你还是别跟其他人说了 -先生…
– Then I’d keep that to yourself. -Sir…
事实是 佩尼亚特工 你在这是非之地什么都没找到
The fact is, Agent Peña, you’ve got nothing outside of scorched earth.
证人死了 贩毒集团之间开战 还有那丛林里乱七八糟的东西
A dead witness, a cartel war, and whatever the fuck that was in the jungle.
我们必须把这个案子移交给哥伦比亚当局
We have to turn this over to Colombian authorities.
我答应波特罗你会在下午五点之前把案子资料交给他
I told Botero that he will have your case files by 5:00 p.m. today.
先生 如果波特罗是泄密者呢
Sir, what if Botero is the leak?
那我们就把这案子移交给了为贩毒集团工作的人
Then we’re handing it over to the guy who works for the cartel.
大使先生 我们的线人 他做了所有我们要他做的事情 他… 他…
Ambassador, our CI, he’s done everything we’ve asked him to do. He’s… He’s…
他赌上了他的性命 他赌上了他家人的性命
He risked his life. He’s risked his family.
-我们这样做就是过河拆桥 -那现在就让他撤出来
– We’d be hanging him out to dry. -So get him out now.
我会签署相关文件 我能让海军陆战队二十分钟内出现在他家门口
I’ll authorize the paperwork. I can have the Marines at his doorstep in 20 minutes.
不 我们这么做的话… 米格尔就会逃跑 那我们就完了
No. We do that… Miguel disappears and then we’re done.
你已经完了
You’re already done.
我记得你说下午五点才移交
I thought you said I had until 5:00 p.m.
哪件事更重要 佩尼亚特工
What’s more important, Agent Peña?
是抓住米格尔·罗德里格斯… 还是你线人的命更重要
Getting Miguel Rodríguez… or your CI’s life?
克罗斯比今天要把案子移交给哥伦比亚当局
Crosby’s handing it over to the Colombians today.
我们任何一步行动 都有被泄密者发现的风险
Any move we make, we risk the leak finding out.
我们和萨尔塞多都惨了
Fucking us and Salcedo.
关于新的藏匿点萨尔塞多怎么说
What did Salcedo say about the new location?
戴维加强了安保 需要一个营的警♥察♥才能抓到米格尔
David stepped up security. It would take a battalion of cops to get Miguel.
他说我们最好的办法就是等着米格尔转移
He says our best bet’s to wait for Miguel to move.
但我们没有时间等了
Which we don’t have time for.
那我们就不等了
So we don’t wait.
先生 也许我们应该减少损失 让萨尔塞多先撤出来
Sir, maybe we should cut our losses, get Salcedo out now.
克罗斯比不会帮我们 我问过了
Crosby won’t go for it. I asked.
那家伙可是为我们赌上了性命 他的妻子和孩子 全都赌上了
Guy’s risked his life for us. His wife and kids, for fuck’s sake.
所以要靠我们去救他了
So it’s up to us to help them.
我们抓住米格尔 他们也就安全了
We get Miguel, we get them out.
再打给萨尔塞多
Call Salcedo again.
我们今天去抓米格尔
We take Miguel today.
将军 米格尔·罗德里格斯在七楼
General, Miguel Rodríguez is on the 7th floor.
他的儿子 戴维 在突袭后加倍了安保人手
His son, David, doubled security after the raid,
现在根本没办法
and, well, there’s no way to get inside that building
神不知鬼不觉地进入那幢大楼
without attracting attention.
我们得让米格尔动起来
We have to get Miguel to move.
-我们在他们转移的时候抓住他 -正是
– And we capture him while they’re moving. -Exactly.
具体怎么做
How?
这个就交给我吧
Leave that to me.
我会留在波哥大 你去卡利指挥行动
I’ll stay here in Bogotá. You coordinate the operation in Cali.
但一定要在今天行动
But it has to be today.
没有时间了
There’s no time.
今天
Today.
佩尼亚特工 上次行动之后 我的上司来找我
Agent Peña, after our last operation, my superior came to see me.
他话说的很委婉 但是他让我明白我取得了什么成就
He was very diplomatic, but he made sure to remind me of all I’ve achieved.
而这一切可能会全部失去
And that it could all be taken away.
我现在担心的是
What worries me is the only people
比贩毒集团对国家造成更大损失的人
who could do more damage to the country than the cartel,
就是那些被他们买♥♥通的腐♥败♥混♥蛋♥
are the sons of bitches they’ve bought.
我不想让米格尔·罗德里格斯前脚进监狱
And I don’t want to risk bringing Miguel Rodríguez to jail through the front door
后脚就被他们放出去 不想冒这个险 你明白吗
so they can let him out the back, you understand?
将军…
General…
只要你把他逮进监狱 我保证他出不来
you put him in jail and I’ll make sure he stays there.
好吧
All right.
那就干吧
Let’s do it.
希望那个混♥蛋♥能享受他最后一个自♥由♥日
Let’s hope the bastard enjoys his last day of freedom.
在执法过程中 你唯一真正的力量
In law enforcement, your only real power
来自于你所代表的系统
comes from the strength of the system that you represent.
你要确保系统会全力支持你
You gotta believe it has your back.
但有时候… 有时候并非如此
But sometimes… sometimes it doesn’t.
有的时候这个系统太容易妥协 太过于腐♥败♥ 让你无法信任
Sometimes it’s so compromised, so corrupt, that you can’t trust it.
如果它耍了你 你要怎么办
What do you do then, when it tries to play you?
你以其人之道还治其人之身
You look for a way to play it right back.
好了 先生们 米格尔就在他的公♥寓♥里
All right, gentlemen, Miguel is here in his apartment.
受一小支军队的保护
Protected by a small army.
一旦我得到信♥号♥♥ 我会组织一个车队沿这条路下去
Once I get the signal, I’ll organize a convoy and come down this way.
到卡雷拉路15号♥ 等我们到了这里
Carrera 15, until we get here.
然后我们转向 沿着第25大街到桑塔丽塔
There we will turn and go down 25th Street until Santa Rita.
几辆车
How many cars?
四辆SUV 我在第一辆 米格尔在第三辆
Four SUVs. I’ll be in the first and Miguel will be in the third.
我们设置路障 包围他
We set up roadblocks, close him in.
我想这会给他逃跑的机会
I think that gives him an opportunity to escape.
我有个更大胆的想法
I’ve got something far more aggressive in mind.
除了我的卡车车厢 我不希望那混♥蛋♥
I don’t want to give that son of a bitch opportunity to end up anywhere
有机会跑到其他任何地方
other than the back of my truck.
你把他从公♥寓♥里赶出来 我来拿下他
You flush him out of the apartment, and I’ll take him down.
先生 请相信我
Sir, please believe me!
我以我家人的性命担♥保♥ 先生
I swear it on my family, sir.
不 不要 先生 请等一下
No! No, sir! Please wait!
我已经告诉你事实了 先生
I already told you the truth, sir!
再放一遍 从头放
Play it again. From the beginning.
为什么
But what for?
你只能听到一个男的因为折磨大喊大叫 没别的
All you’re going to hear is a man yelling because he’s being tortured, nothing more.
我告诉过你 他说的话或许能帮我们抓住那个混♥蛋♥
I told you, maybe he said something that will help us nail the motherfucker.
我们不是已经抓住内奸了吗
But didn’t we already catch the mole?
我跟你说实话
I’m going to tell you something.
我打心眼里讨厌那个狗♥娘♥养♥的萨尔塞多
I hate that motherfucker Salcedo with all of my heart.
可他有什么问题 有可能他是清白的
But what’s your problem with him? He may be clean.
我不喜欢他 是因为他谎话连篇
The problem I have with him is that he’s a fucking lying son of a bitch.
而且我知道
And I know it.
现在 你♥他♥妈♥给我从头放一遍
Now start it from the fucking beginning.
听到没
You hear?
为了让这个办法起效 我又得离开家人了
For this to work, I have to leave my family again.
-好 我们会把他们救出来的 别担心 -他们在监视我家
– Okay, we’ll get them out. Don’t worry. -They’re watching my house.
行 那我们就等着 保持警戒 等抓到米格尔
All right, so we wait, we stay clear until we have Miguel,
再冲进去救你老婆孩子
and then we go in for your wife and kids.
你们能信守承诺吗
Are you gonna keep your word?
我们会的
We’ll keep our word.
怎么回事 豪尔赫
What happened, Jorge?
好了 听着… 用这个跟我们联♥系♥
All right. Listen… just use this to reach us.
我的大女儿明天第一次去参加足球训练
My oldest daughter, she has her first soccer practice tomorrow.
她有点担心他们会让她做守门员
She’s afraid they’re gonna make her play goalie.
我不知道怎么安慰她