I can take a shit in a different bathroom every day of the week. My wife loves it.
你老婆
Your wife?
我是个顾家的男人
I’m a family man.
我打赌你还是带着便携行李箱吧
Bet you still live out of a suitcase.
如果能抓住我这种人…
Guess catching guys like me…
一切都值了 是吧
makes it all worth it. Right?
别忘了行李箱
Don’t forget the suitcase.
继续走
Keep going!
快点 我们走 做好准备
Come on. Let’s go! Assume position!
注意 小队 五分钟后到达降落区
Be advised, team: five minutes to LZ.
看看我们的新玩具效果如何
Let’s see how our new toys work.
准备
Get ready.
天佑美♥利♥坚♥
God bless America.
我们尊贵的客人到了
Our guest of honor’s arrived.
这怎么回事
What’s going on here?
豪尔赫 你要解释下一些事
Jorge, you’re going to have to explain some things.
A队就位
Alpha in position.
把你跟我们交代的话告诉他
Tell him what you told us.
萨尔塞多知道缉毒局来了
Salcedo knew about the DEA.
你要像个男人一样跟我说话 杂种
You’re going to talk to me like a man, motherfucker.
萨尔塞多和缉毒局是一伙的
Salcedo works with the DEA!
他知道缉毒局在卡利
He knew the DEA was in Cali.
他知道他们的位置还让我监视他们
He knew where they were at and he told me to watch them.
而且还让我不要告诉你们
And he told me not to tell you.
C队就位
Charlie in position.
B队就位
Bravo in position.
全体就位 直升机 把他们逼向北边
Everyone’s in position. Rotor, force them to the north.
-收到 -我们会把他们逼出来
– Copy that. – We’re going to push them out.
我们正在绕回去 三十秒后到达
We’re circling back. Arriving in 30 seconds.
这是真的吗 豪尔赫
Is that true, Jorge?
告诉我
Tell me.
告诉我
Tell me.
你是不是跟缉毒局一伙的
Are you working with the DEA?
先生… 我确实成功追踪了缉毒局
Sir… it’s true I’ve been successful tracking the DEA.
但是说我知道他们的安全屋在哪 纯属扯淡
But saying that I knew where their safe house is, that’s absurd.
纯属扯淡
That’s absurd.
直升机预计五秒后到达 我们看见他们了
Rotor ETA five seconds. We have visual.
-哥伦比亚革命军正在移♥动♥ -他们熄灭了光源
– FARC is on the move. – They’re going dark.
佩尼亚 他们把你的女人关在营地东南位置
Peña, they have your girlfriend in the southeast part of camp.
我们上
Let’s move.
就是因为你他们才差点杀了我 混♥蛋♥
They’re about to kill me because of you, motherfucker!
那个狗♥杂♥种♥在撒谎
That fucking son of a bitch is lying!
如果你在找内鬼 是他 而不是我
If you’re looking for an infiltrator, it’s him, not me.
闭嘴 知道你这样满嘴喷粪他们会怎么对我家人吗
Shut up! Know what they’re gonna do to my family if you say that shit?
你个狗♥杂♥种♥
You son of a bitch!
放开我 我要杀了你 混账
Let go of me! I’ll kill you, motherfucker!
-放开我 混帐 -先生 这个 混♥蛋♥在撒谎
– Let it go, motherfucker! -Sir, that bastard is lying!
你想让我说什么 这就是事实 混账
What do you want me to say if that’s the truth, motherfucker?!
别说废话了
Cut the bullshit!
好了 伙计们 让我们开始行动吧
All right, men, let’s get these fireworks started.
-不要怂 -这很容易 准备
– And don’t be pussies. – This is easy. Get ready.
行动开始
This shit is on!
我受够了 爸爸
I’m tired of this, Dad.
先生 不
Sir, no.
戴维 求你了 这是干什么
David, please. What is this?
-先生 我不知道… -爸爸…
– Sir, I have no idea… – Dad…
那他妈是什么
What the fuck is that?
那他妈是什么
What the fuck is that?
是你吗 混账
Is that you, motherfucker?
-不是 -那他妈是什么
– No. -What the fuck is that?
-这他妈的是什么 -我不知道 先生 我从来没见过
– What the fuck is this? -I don’t know, sir. I’ve never seen that!
先生 我发誓我从来没见过
Sir, I swear I’ve never seen that before.
把这些操蛋的游击队扫成筛子吧
Let’s give those fucking guerrillas a rain of bullets!
他们在河里 给他们带头
They’re in the river! Give them lead!
先生… 是个卫星寻呼机
Sir… it’s a SkyPager.
美国的高科技
It’s American high-end tech.
-米格尔先生 求你了 -闭嘴
– Don Miguel, please. -Shut up.
-这他妈说的什么 -我们看看
– What the fuck does it say? -Let’s see.
这些消息是英文的 他就是你要找的内鬼
These are messages in English. He’s your rat!
混账 你把我拖进来会害死我的家人的
Motherfucker, you’re going to have my family killed dragging me into this!
这不是你的
It’s not yours?
这不是你的吗 恩里克
It’s not yours, Enrique?
先生 我发誓之前从没见过这东西
Sir, I swear I’ve never seen that before.
以我妈发誓我之前从没见过 米格尔先生
I swear on my mom I’ve never seen that before, Don Miguel.
他们能用这东西追踪我们吗
Can they track us with this shit?
我想可以 先生
I think so, sir.
混账
Motherfucker!
-不要 -别动
– No. -Don’t move.
-求你了 米格尔先生 不要 -别动
– Please! Don Miguel, no! -Don’t move.
不 放我走
No! Let me go!
说实话 混♥蛋♥
Tell the truth, motherfucker!
萨尔塞多 你个混♥蛋♥
Salcedo, you motherfucker!
米格尔先生
Don Miguel!
听着 豪尔赫
Look, Jorge.
你的朋友
Your friend.
-克里斯蒂娜 -别 别过来
– Christina. – Don’t. Don’t.
站住别动
Stay where you are.
放下枪
Put the gun down!
别动
Don’t move.
-站着别动 -求你了
– Stay still. – Please.
再往前走一步…
One more step and…
这叛徒死了
The rat is dead.
出什么事了
What’s wrong?
开始
Start.
-菲斯特 -我救出她了
– Feistl. – I have her.
让富兰克林准备好
Get Franklin ready.
好 我会写我的名字
Yes, I know my signature.
-嗨 -嗨 爸爸
– Hi! -Hi, Dad!
妈妈呢
Where’s Mom?
豪尔赫
Jorge?
她不想见你
She doesn’t want to see you.
宝拉
Paola!
宝拉
Paola!
宝拉
Paola!
放尊重点 这是我母亲家
Have some respect. This is my mom’s house.
出什么事了
What’s going on?
怎么了
What is it?
出了什么事
What’s going on?
呼吸
Breathe.
发生什么事了
What happened?
怎么了 过来
What’s going on? Come here.
一小时之内 我们就要上飞机
In less than an hour, we’re on that plane.
你丈夫知道了
Your husband knows.
他会等你的
He’ll be waiting for you.
一切都过去了 克里斯蒂娜
It’s all behind you now, Christina.
你觉得我应该为此感谢你吗
And you think I should thank you for that?

No.
不 我不觉得
No, I don’t.
不 你觉得你是个英雄吗 因为你
No, you think you’re a hero because you, what,
为了救我出来 处决了一堆农民
executed a bunch of farmers to get me out
所以我丈夫就能给你作证了
so that my husband would testify for you?
我做了必须做的事 对你的遭遇我很抱歉
I did what I had to do and I’m sorry for what happened to you.

No.
不 你根本不
No, you’re not.
而且你也知道
And you know it.
你就是一坨屎
You’re a piece of shit.
-萨尔塞多 -我知道米格尔在哪
– Salcedo? – I know where Miguel is.
你们必须立刻行动
This needs to happen right now.
好的 当然
Yeah, of course.
你们给我取个了代号♥吗 叫娜塔莉亚
Your code name for me? Natalia?
-有什么问题 -他们知道了 你们有内鬼

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!