But… trust me. Have some patience. I’ll handle it.
豪尔赫…
Jorge…
上周 你让我只字不提…
last week, when you told me to not say anything…
缉毒局和他们安全屋的事…
about the DEA and their safe house…
那事和这没关系 你干嘛提起它
That has nothing to do with anything. Why are you bringing this up?
集中精力
Stay focused.
坐下
Sit down.
先坐下
Sit down.
你得照我说的做 这至关重要
It’s very important you do what I say.
别离开屋子
Don’t leave this room.
也别给谁打电♥话♥
And don’t call anyone.
包括你的兄弟 母亲和女朋友 谁都别打 明白吗
Not your mother, your brother or your girlfriend. No one. Understood?
看着我
Look at me.
我们会挺过去的
We’ll get you through this.
我保证
I promise.
谢谢 豪尔赫
Thank you, Jorge.
真心感谢
Seriously.
-豪尔赫 -费乔 怎么样
– Jorge. -Fercho, how’s it going?
米格尔先生
Don Miguel.
他妈的恩里克在哪儿 豪尔赫
Where the fuck is Enrique, Jorge?
我给他家和录音室都留了言
I left him messages at his house, at the tap room,
相信我 会找到他的
but trust me, I’ll find him.
无论他在哪儿 你我都了解他
Regardless of where he is, you know him as well as me.
他可以信任
He’s a man we can trust.
实际上 豪尔赫 我不了解恩里克
The thing is, Jorge, I don’t know Enrique.
是你雇佣的他 不是我
Because I didn’t hire him, you did.
不 科尔多瓦雇佣的他 不过无所谓
No, Córdova hired him. But that doesn’t matter.
我不喜欢在获知真♥相♥前妄下判断
I don’t like to make judgments before I know all the facts,
我们对真♥相♥一无所知 戴维
and we don’t know them, David.
我觉得可笑 你明白吗
I find that funny, you know?
因为最近 你们多次遗漏信息
Because lately, you’re missing too many facts.
说具体点 是他妈缉毒局的信息 豪尔赫
More specifically, about the fucking DEA, Jorge.
缉毒局进入大楼时 我就在你父亲身边
When the DEA burst into the building, I was six feet away from your dad.
米格尔先生 我调查了 恩里克似乎报告过
Don Miguel, I’ve been investigating and it looks like Enrique did radio in.
我认为缉毒局干扰了我们的信♥号♥♥
I think the DEA is using a signal to interfere with our radios.
爸…
Dad…
爸爸
Dad, please.
有可能
It could be.
有可能
It could be.
你知道吗 豪尔赫
But you know what, Jorge?
可这并不能解释缉毒局是如何定位我的 明白吗
That doesn’t explain how the DEA knew where I was. Do you understand?
是 先生
Yes, sir.
有人泄密 我他妈要知道是谁
Someone sang and I want to know who the fuck it was.
找到恩里克 让他自己来解释
Find Enrique. Let’s have him speak for himself.
我们他妈的一次性解决这事
We fucking fix this once and for all.
-你好 伙计 -你好 长官
– Hi, fellas. -Sir.
欢迎
Welcome.
你好
Hello.
战争促成千奇百怪的联盟
War makes for strange alliances,
迫使你与某些人打交道
putting you into business with people that,
换个环境 你甚至都不会跟他们握手
under other circumstances, you wouldn’t even shake hands with.
飞机不错
Great machine.
你们造突击直升机的技术很强
You people know how to build a fucking assault chopper.
对你的敌人来说 道理也一样
The same is true of your enemies.
他们在需时联合起来
They will unite when they need to.
FARC 哥伦比亚革命军
FARC, or Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia,
是一支拥有1万7千强兵的游击队…
were a guerrilla army about 17,000 strong…
参与了人类文明史上最漫长的内战
engaged in the longest civil war in modern history.
战争初期 他们的军费来源是什么呢
And in the early days of that war, how did they finance their struggle?
靠绑♥架♥
Kidnapping.
哥伦比亚富人支付赎金
Wealthy Colombians would pay a ransom
以换取心爱的家人平安归来
to have their loved ones returned unharmed.
所以当卡利集团想在丛林中
So when the Cali cartel wanted to keep someone on ice,
安全地雪藏某人
safely hidden somewhere in the middle of the jungle,
他们会雇专业人士
they hired the pros.
当然 价格也不菲
For a hefty fee, of course.
帅啊 伯纳
Nice look, Berna.
你参加突袭吗
You’re coming on the raid?
谢啦 不用
Thanks, but no.
我来是确保我们的朋友一切顺利
I’m coming to make sure all goes well with our friends.
看看我
Look at me.
你觉得像我这样的重要人物…
Do you think an important man like me…
会冒险去救美♥国♥佬♥的命吗
is going to risk his life for some gringo piece of ass?
你丫的真没幽默感
You don’t know how to take a joke.
我进去了
I’ll go in.
好
Sure.
可他们得跟着你
But they go with you.
搞什么 老弟 你想把我们都毁了吗
What about you, brother? Are you trying to fuck us all or what?
冷静点 吉尔伯托
Calm down, Gilberto.
富兰克林·胡拉多在美国人监管下
Franklin Jurado’s in U.S. custody.
你不想投诚 还让他们拿走了要命的账簿
You don’t want to surrender, and you let them get the goddamn ledger!
从你儿时起 我就告诉你什么能做 什么不能做…
Since you were a kid, I had to tell you what to do and what not to…
你知道吗 吉尔伯托
You know what, Gilberto?
你儿时起就是个大嘴巴 你最好闭嘴
Since you were a kid, you had a big mouth. Why don’t you just shut up?
他特么疯了
He’s fucking lost his mind.
北谷的暴♥力♥冲突
All these acts of violence in the North Valley
已耗尽我们朋友的耐心
are straining our friends’ patience.
任何投诚协议都系于一线
Any surrender deal’s hanging by a thread.
米格尔叔父必须明白
Uncle Miguel has to see that.
我告诉过他 不要诉诸暴♥力♥
I told him, no violence.
现在都成了我的错了吗
Is this all my fault?
我不是一直都在为他着想吗
Haven’t I always done what was best for him?
富兰克林·胡拉多
Franklin Jurado.
我得和齐皮或者帕乔联♥系♥上
I need to reach out to Chepe. Or Pacho.
但是要怎么…
But how the fuck…?
都不知道能把重任交给谁
There’s no one else I can trust with this.
让我看看…
Let’s see…
爸
Dad.
尼古拉斯…
Nicolás…
我要你去处理胡拉多的事情
I need you to get involved in the Jurado situation.
哈喽
Hello.
有线索吗
Any news?
他在城的另一边有个女朋友
He has a girlfriend on the other side of town.
戴维 如果恩里克是内奸 应该早就跑路了
Look, David, if Enrique was a rat, he wouldn’t be around anymore.
谢谢
Thanks.
我觉得我还是在这等着
I think I’ll wait here.
他是妈妈的好儿子 迟早会回来
You know he’s a mama’s boy. That fucker will be back.
那我现在呢
So now what?
你去黑牛森林 航海家在那等你
Now you go to Toro Negro. Navegante’s waiting for you.
他会替我爸给你分派新任务
He’ll give you an assignment from my father.
为什么他不直接告诉我
Why didn’t he call me?
这么跟你说吧
I’m going to explain something to you.
这事没查清之前 你只能跟我联络 懂
Until this is figured out, you only talk to me. Understood?
是 先生
Yes, sir.
赶紧的 航海家可不喜欢等人
Better get moving. Navegante hates to wait.
即将到达坐标Kirk 5-7 机动进入
Coming up to coordinates Kirk 5-7, maneuver incoming.
在哥伦比亚 私人武装不仅不违法
Private militias not only weren’t illegal in Colombia,
而且还受到鼓励
they were encouraged.
一个启动于1994年叫做”一起生活”的政♥府♥项目
A government program called CONVIVIR was started in 1994.
授权私人安保力量武装化
And it authorized private security forces
以对抗共♥产♥游击队
to take up arms against the communist guerrillas.
默许了践踏人♥权♥的犯罪行为 由美国赞助
A free pass for crimes against humanity, sponsored by Uncle Sam.
先生们 很高兴又见面了
Gentlemen. So good to see you again.
第三代夜视镜
Third generation night vision goggles.
美国在沙漠之盾行动中的同款
The same ones the Americans used in Operation Desert Shield.
佩尼亚 行动后能作为奖励留着吗
Peña, can we keep them afterwards as a contribution to the cause?
卡斯塔诺兄弟有着哥伦比亚最大的民兵组织
The Castaños ran the largest private militia in Colombia.
他们的AUC 或者说哥伦比亚联合自卫队
Their AUC, or Autodefensas Unidas de Colombia,
有一万人
numbered in the tens of thousands.
-死在他们手上的… -有几十万人
– Their victims… – in the hundreds of thousands.
他们的战争从未停止