过来 没事的
Come. It’s gonna be fine.
你不会有事的
Nothing is going to happen to you.
求你…
Please…
求求你了…
Please…

No.
带上这个
Take that with you.
-小心点 -好的 先生
– Careful. – Yes, sir.
你被枪打中了吗
Were you shot?
没有
No.
带他出去
Get him out.
-你吓到他了 -出去
– You’re scaring him. -Out!
昨晚发生的事…
What happened last night…
必须有人付出代价
someone pays.
我们干掉了卡尔德隆
We took care of Calderón,
这些该死的外国佬还是找上门来了
but those fucking gringos still knock on my door!
保安都他妈到哪里去了
Where the fuck were the guards?
我们的人都他妈去哪儿了
Where the fuck were our men?
爸爸 他们到底是怎么知道我们在哪的 这他妈是…
How the fuck did they know where you were, Dad? How the fuck…?
我们当中有内奸
We have a rat.
有个告密者
An informant.
他们找到了我的账本
They found my ledger.
会不会是恩里克
What about Enrique?
警♥察♥进来的时候他在检查站布置人手
He was manning the checkpoint when the cops came in.
我们进去吧 一 二…
Let’s get inside. Going once, going twice…
女孩们 拜托了
Girls, please.
不行 你不能从那边出去 拜托了 别这样 宝贝
No. You can’t go out that way. Please, no, sweetie.
宝贝 我们进屋去 快走
Honey, let’s go inside. Inside.
-喂 -萨尔塞多
– Hello? – Salcedo.
突击检查后就没人见过你了 你♥他♥妈♥在哪
No one’s seen you since the raid. Where the fuck are you?
戴维
David.
最近我跟我老婆有点矛盾…
I’m having some trouble with my wife lately…
但我一直在监控无线电
but I’m monitoring my radio.
-你有跟恩里克讲过话吗 -为什么问这个
– Have you talked to Enrique? – Why?
我们一直在找他 我父亲想和他谈谈
We’ve been trying to reach him. My father wants to talk to him.
你父亲想跟恩里克谈谈
Your dad wants to talk to Enrique?
你有什么意见吗
Do you have any problem with that?
我会找到他的
I’ll find him.
好 把他带过来
Good. Bring him in.
还有萨尔塞多 你也要过来
And Salcedo, you come, too.
部长先生 我支持行动 塞拉诺将军也一样
I stand by the operation, Minister, as does General Serrano.
突袭期间 你和你的人在那里呆了五个小时
Who was in Bogotá at the time of the raid,
又是钻孔又是破坏家具
while you and your men were there for five hours,
而他却留在了波哥大
drilling holes, breaking furniture.
我们差一点点就抓住米格尔·罗德里格斯了
We were one minute away from getting Miguel Rodríguez.
但你没抓到
But you did not.
你要你把所有情报 包括告密者
I need you to hand over all intel, including informants,
都移交给特别检察官
over to a special prosecutor.
恐怕缉毒局不能再参加这次的行动了
And I’m afraid the DEA can no longer be part of this operation.
-你要赶我们走 -是的
– You’re taking us off? -Yes, I am.
部长先生 我们在屋里发现了点东西
Minister, we recovered something from the house.
是本账本
It’s a ledger.
里面有贩毒集团这几年来的所有账目和交易记录
Cartel accounts, transactions, going back years.
-这是什么 我没看到任何名字 -都被加密了
– What is this? I don’t see names. -It’s coded.
都是些贿赂 洗钱… 售卖♥♥可♥卡♥因♥的记录
It’s bribes, money laundering… cocaine sales.
-卡利集团的全部运作 -正是
– Cali’s whole operation. -That’s right.
-有人能解读它吗 -有两个人有可能
– And do you have someone who can read it? -There are two possibilities.
一个是贩毒集团的会计 帕洛马力·吉列尔莫
There’s the cartel accountant, Guillermo Pallomari.
是啊 但他现在下落不明 可能更惨
Yeah, but he’s underground. Maybe worse.
还有就是我们从库拉索岛引渡的洗钱人
And there’s the money launderer we extradited from Curaçao,
富兰克林·胡拉多
Franklin Jurado.
胡拉多是本案最重要的证人而且他已经被美国拘留
Jurado’s the most important witness to this case and he’s in U.S. custody.
我们不会把他交给特别检察官
We’re not handing him over to a special prosecutor.
部长先生 你可以保留这本账本…
So you’re welcome to keep the ledger, Minister…
但唯一能解读它的人在我们手上
but we have the only guy who can read it.
那么 佩尼亚特工 我想你必须把这个搞清楚
Then, Agent Peña, I suppose you have to see this out.
-再见 大使先生 -再见 部长先生
– Ambassador. -Minister.
你让我的工作更他妈难做了 你知道吗
You make my job a lot fucking harder, you know that?
现在你告诉我唯一让胡拉多开口的方法就是找到他的妻子
Now you told me the only way Jurado talks is if you find his wife.
你知道她在哪儿吗
Do you have any idea where she is?
我知道有一个人可能知道
I know someone who might.
埃斯科瓦尔倒台之后
After the fall of Escobar,
麦德林从哥伦比亚最危险的城市…
Medellín went from being the most dangerous city in Colombia…
变成了最安全的
to one of its safest.
这不是可♥卡♥因♥交易终结带来的结果
This wasn’t a result of the end of cocaine trafficking.
这个行业依旧景气的很
That was alive and well.
这都归功于麦德林的新任教父
It was due to the new godfather of Medellín.
他的名字叫做迪亚哥·穆里约 但我们知道他是伯纳先生
His name is Diego Murillo, but you know him as Don Berna.
你找到她了吗
Did you find her?
你确定不吃点什么吗
Sure you don’t want something?
-这里的肉类拼盘超难吃 -你到底有没有我要的信息
– The picada here is the shit. – You have what I asked for or not?
那么漂亮的美人
Pretty girl.
离家又那么远
Long way from home.
你♥他♥妈♥肯定在逗我
Gotta be fucking kidding me.
我都能想到新闻标题…
I’m imagining the headline…
“美国妇女在哥伦比亚丛林中被绑♥架♥” 该死的
“American woman held hostage in Colombian jungle.” Fuck.
-谢谢你的消息 -等等
– Thanks for the info. -Wait.
我会帮你救出这个芭比美人
I’m going to help you rescue the Barbie doll.
要完成这个任务 我们得和我们的一些老朋友合作
To do this job, we need to work with some old friends of ours.
他们能帮我们
They can help us.
他们对那地形了如指掌 怎么进出 一清二楚
They know the terrain like the back of their hand. How to get in and out.
条件是什么
What’s it going to cost?
很简单
Cheap.
你只要给我个承诺 佩尼亚
You just have to make me a promise, Peña.
当我的名字出现在缉毒局的待办名单上时…
When my name pops up on the DEA to-do list…
你给我打个电♥话♥
you pick up the phone and call me.
这样我就能小心行事 保护好自己
So I can be cautious and protect myself.
我明白了
I see now.
一张免死金牌
A get-out-of-jail-free card.
没错
Exactly.
合作愉快 佩尼亚
To us, Peña.
恩里克
Enrique!
老大
Boss.
开门 快点
Open the door. Quick.
-老大… -你在干什么 进去
– Boss… -What are you doing? Get in.
-出什么事了 -戴维打电♥话♥过来
– What happened? -David has been calling.
为了什么 他之前从没打过
What for? He never called before.
-我想先跟你谈谈 -昨晚出了大乱子
– I wanted to talk to you first. -Last night was a big fuck up.
你现在很危险 收拾东西跟我走
You’re in danger. Pack a few things and let’s go.
豪尔赫 我发誓 我用对讲机报告了
Jorge, I swear. I radioed in.
不重要了 恩里克 缉毒局从你眼前呼啸而过
It doesn’t matter, Enrique. The DEA passed right in front of you.
我应该跑路 兄弟
I should just run, bro.
像科尔多瓦一样
Like Córdova?
反正都一样
What? It doesn’t matter!
不管留下还是跑路 都特么一个结果
Stay, run. It’s the same fucking thing!
我无论怎么做 都特么死定了
No matter what I do, I’m a fucking dead man.
谁也不会死 你听见了吗
Nobody is going to die, you hear me?
谁也不会死
Nobody is going to die.
可眼下 你得先活到明天 恩里克
But right now, let’s just get you to tomorrow, Enrique.
继续呼他 直到回复
Keep paging him until he hits us back.
咱们现在什么也做不了
Nothing else we can do.

Fuck.
咱们该逮捕他
We should’ve arrested him.
以寻衅滋事或别的罪名 起码能救他
You know, brought him in for assault or something to save him.
操 咱们可别害死他
Fuck. I hope we didn’t hang him out to dry.
我以为你不喜欢他
I thought you didn’t like him.
是 但是也不代表我想他死啊
Yeah, doesn’t mean I want him dead.
我特么为什么得藏这儿 我啥也没做啊
Why the fuck do I have to hide here? I didn’t do anything.
我知道你什么也没做
I know you didn’t do anything.
是戴维在犯傻
This is David being an idiot.
不过… 相信我 稍安勿躁 我会解决的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!