他们会知道是有人供出地址的
They’re gonna know someone gave up the location.
-自己人 -如果你们走了 那我死定了
– Someone on the inside. – If you leave, I’m a dead man.
你♥他♥妈♥和我保证过的
You gave me your fucking word.
我们会想办法的
We’ll figure this out.

Fuck.
你好
Hello?
他们今天差点抓住你 老弟
They almost had you today, brother.
-没抓到 吉尔伯托 -感谢老天爷
– They didn’t, Gilberto. – Thank God.
你能逃脱真是奇迹
It’s a miracle you got away.
你得重新布置一下安保了
You need to revise your security network.
快让这件事结束 老弟
Bring this to an end, brother.
你得明白 这就是我们导致的现实
You have to embrace that this is the reality we’ve built.
这对大家来说都好
It’s what’s best for all.
在一切都太晚之前 接受它
Accept it, before it’s too late.
是你 吉尔伯托
You, Gilberto.
你导致的现实
The reality you built.
而它给你带来了什么后果呢
And where the fuck has it gotten you?
你这是气话 弟弟 我明白
You’re upset, brother. I get it.
废话 我当然很生气
Yeah, I’m pretty fucking pissed.
那听我说 拥抱这股怒气
Then listen to me. Embrace it.
听着 我们拥有的 建立的一切
Look, everything we have, everything we’ve ever built,
是因为我的决定
is because of the decisions I’ve made.
我们的最佳策略是不要动武
Our best strategy is non-violence.
最好的选择是投诚
The best option we have is surrender.
我不会投降的 吉尔伯托
I’m not going to surrender, Gilberto.
这只是你的黄粱美梦而已
That was just a dream you fell in love with.
不是我的
It isn’t mine.
米格尔
Miguel.
这很勇敢 我不得不承认
It takes balls, I’ll give him that.
我都不确定他能有这么勇敢
Balls I wasn’t sure he had.
你可以欣赏他展现自己的勇敢
You can appreciate needing to show them off.
还是这些货车吗
You again with those trucks?
我得遵守命令
I have orders to follow.
现在我有新命令了
And I have new orders.
我不是很喜欢和他们之间的分歧
I don’t like it, this disagreement between them.
感觉不大好
Doesn’t feel right.
这不是我们
It isn’t us.
说不定吧
Maybe.
但是时代变了
But times are changing.
走吧
Let’s go!
跟着我
Follow me!
一切都会好的 兄弟
Everything is going to be okay, brother.
-不要担心 -我没有担心
– Don’t you worry. -I’m not worried.
这让你希望自己当时在那
Makes you wish you were out there.
是的 我知道她不想理我
Yes, I know she doesn’t want to talk to me.
她他妈不在家也是因为这个
That’s why she’s not fucking home.
但是事情很重要 我需要和她谈谈 明白吗
But it’s important I talk to her. Understood?
听着 我不知道你们之间发生了什么 但是她不开心了
Look, I don’t know what’s going on between you guys, but she’s upset.
快他妈把电♥话♥给她
Pass her the fucking phone now!
不 豪尔赫 给她点空间
No, Jorge. Give her some space.
她准备好了会给你打电♥话♥的
She’ll call you when she’s ready.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!