That’s why you’re looking through the kitchen cabinets?
戴维
David!
戴维
David!
醒醒 我们得走了
Wake up, man! We have to go.
别沉迷于女人了
Let go of her already.
快点 伙计
Come on, man!
你该打电♥话♥给娜塔莉亚了
I think it’s time you call your friend Natalia.
问问她到底听到了什么
Find out what she’s heard.
头 坐在沙发上的就是娜塔莉亚
Boss, that’s Natalia on the couch.
去查查到底怎么回事
Find out what the fuck is going on.
一句话也别说 兄弟
Just don’t say a word, brother.
要把他们关到不同的房♥间里
We need to put them each in separate rooms.
费乔 我们走
Fercho. Let’s go.
右手边
To the right.
情况一团糟啊 伙计
This is messed up, man.
-如果你♥爸♥还在里面… -你♥他♥妈♥好好开车
– If your dad’s still inside… -Just drive the fucking car.
我只想干好自己的工作
I’m just trying to do my fucking job.
-他在哪儿 -我不知道 肯定躲到某个地方去了
– Where is he? -I don’t know. Gotta be hiding somewhere.
-肯定有个密室 -在哪里
– Gotta be a caleta. – Where?
-我不知道 -帮帮我们 时间不多了
– I don’t know. -Help us. We’re running out of time.
我不熟悉这个地方 我以前从没来过
I don’t know this fucking place. I’ve never been here before.
我不知道楼面规划 我什么都不知道 这里我也很陌生
I don’t know the floor plan. I don’t know anything. This is new.
等等
Wait.
出去
Get back out there.
操 好了 过来
Fuck! Okay. Come on.
等等 你得先打我一拳
Wait. I need you to hit me first.
我们了解的情况是 缉毒局警♥察♥
What we know is that agents of the DEA
今天凌晨闯进一栋建筑…
burst into the building this morning, just before dawn…
萨尔塞多怎么说
What did Salcedo say?
萨尔塞多 他怎么说
Salcedo! What did he say?
先生 实际上… 没人有他的消息
Sir, the thing is… no one’s heard from him.
操♥你♥妈♥
Motherfucker!
帮我个忙
Do me a favor.
去他家看看到底怎么回事
Go to his house and check what the fuck he’s doing
这更重要 拜托
that’s more important than this. Please.
再见 再见
Bye. Bye.
圣哈丁大厦外有一种紧张的气氛
There’s a surreal atmosphere outside the San Jardín building.
这次行动吸引了整座城市的注意
While curiosity is growing about the operation
人们对它越来越好奇
and this has grabbed the attention of the city,
目前还不知道这次行动的目标是谁
it isn’t clear who the target of the operation is.
-他去别的楼层了吗 -不 我觉得他换了一间房♥子
– Think he made it to another floor? -No, I think he changed the one he’s on.
早上好 夫人 我们要进你家搜查
Good morning, ma’am. We need to get into your apartment.
帮我一下
Help me.
-抬起来 -等等
– Lift. -Hold on.
好了 一 二…
Okay. One, two…
长官 你听
Sir, listen to this.
635.
426.
430.
玩得开心吗 范内斯
Having fun over there, Van Ness?
我敢肯定上面的这扇门关不上
Pretty sure the door upstairs didn’t close properly.
这里怎么回事
What happened here?
-它翻倒了 -翻倒了
– It fell over. -It fell over?
不知怎么 倒了
I mean, in a way, it did.
看这个
Check this out.
快点 我们还有事要做
Come on, there’s something we gotta do.
控制好手腕
Try to control the wrist.
好了 我们走
Okay, let’s go.
这个混♥蛋♥在练反手
The motherfucker’s practicing his backhand.
就是这样 控制好
That’s it. Try to control it.
-你个混♥蛋♥ -伙计们 你们要去哪儿
– You bastard! – Fellas. Where are you going?
-我们正在练球… -你跟谁说话呢 狗♥娘♥养♥的
– We’re in the middle… -Who are you talking to, motherfucker?
我们在上课呢
We’re in the middle of a lesson here.
你以为你在跟谁说话
Who are you talking to?
为什么我爸家发生了突袭搜查
Why the fuck is there a raid going on at my dad’s house,
而你在这里上网球课
while you’re here having tennis lessons?
戴维 我不知道你在说什么 我没懂
David, I don’t know what you’re talking about. I don’t understand.
你得去帮我爸 马上就去 听到没
You’re going to go and help my fucking dad. Now! Understood?
-是的 -我们走
– Yes. -Let’s go.
继续 快点 你在说什么
Go on. Quickly. What were you saying?
没事的
It’s fine.
胆小鬼
Pussy.
我到底在找什么
What exactly am I looking for?
楼下的这块地方应该是108英寸
This area downstairs measures in at 108 inches.
这边显示的是84
Guys, I’m reading 84.
你能帮我准备吗
Can you set me up?
-镜头设置好 -对准上面
– Got the perfect shot. – Pan towards the top.
你们不能把墙拆了 你们没权这么做
You guys can’t tear down that wall. You don’t have authorization.
你打算怎么阻止我们
What are you going to do to stop us?
继续
Let’s go.
这里有块空间
There’s an air space back there.
-停下你们手上的事情 -我们已经讨论过了
– Stop what you’re doing. – We’ve been over this.
作为卡利的总检察长
As head of the Attorney General’s office in Cali,
我坚持让你们放下榔头
I have to insist you put down that hammer right now.
你们明显侵犯了法规的第22条…
You’re currently in violation of Article 22 of the…
那是什么条款 逮捕逃犯吗
What’s that? Arresting a fugitive?
-克里斯 -不 去你♥妈♥的♥
– Chris. – No, fuck that!
米格尔·罗德里格斯就在这里 这堵墙里
Miguel Rodríguez is right here. Inside this wall.
而你违法了
And you’ve broken the law.
作为这间屋子里的法律权威
As the legal authority in this room…
我要求你们即刻终止对这间屋子的搜查
I demand that you cease and desist your search of the premises immediately.
放下锤子 我们完事了
Put it down. We’re done here.
好的 我还需要你们使♥馆♥的文件
Yes, and I’ll need your documentation from the embassy.
你们的护照
Your passports.
你们的护照
Your passports.
-你♥他♥妈♥是在逗我吧 -把你的护照给他 克里斯
– You gotta be fucking kidding me. -Give him your passport, Chris.
我会正式投诉你们每个人的
I’m filing an official complaint against each of you.
官方消息已经证实
It has now been confirmed that the search
圣哈丁大夏的搜查已经被终止了
of the San Jardín building has been abandoned.
缉毒局的探员 还有哥伦比亚的特种部队
Agents from the DEA, along with the Colombian special forces,
均已撤离建筑
have been seen leaving the building.
我们现在可以确认 这次搜查的目标
We can now confirm that the target of this investigation
是卡利集团的教父之一 米格尔·罗德里格斯
was in fact cartel godfather Miguel Rodríguez.
现在搜查已经结束 且没有逮捕任何人
With the search now over and no arrest made,
针对缉毒局行动以及消息可信度的质疑
questions regarding the actions of the DEA and the credibility of their sources
必将出现
will surely arise.
这个早上着实忙乱
It’s been a frenetic morning here
一大群政♥府♥官员已经撤离大楼
as a great number of police officers exited the building.
国家警署的官方回应是搜寻已经被取消
The official word from the National Police is the search has been abandoned.
现在的问题是 缉毒局掌握了什么可以开展此次行动的证据
Now the question is, what evidence did the DEA have to run this operation?
美国大使♥馆♥暂时还未发表声明
The U.S. Embassy hasn’t released a statement yet.
谢谢老大了 刚刚在里面挺我们
Thanks for having our backs there, boss.
盯着这栋楼 米格尔今晚不可能离开
Keep our eyes on the building. No way Miguel leaves here tonight.
不管他去哪里 都跟着他
And wherever he goes, we follow his ass.
我们今晚要飞去波哥大
We’re on a plane to Bogotá.
明早要见国防部长克罗斯比
Meet Crosby tonight, Defense Minister in the morning.
他会决定如何处置我们的签证
He makes the call on our visas.
结束了
It’s over.
我们搞砸了
We fucked up.
一切都好
It’s all good.
他就在我前面 我刚刚要告诉他
He’s in front of me. I’m about to tell him.
我和曼尼谈过了 他们已经离开了公♥寓♥
I just talked to Manny. They’ve left the apartment.
好的 但是我爸没和我们在一起前都不算安全 给费乔打电♥话♥
Okay, good. But my dad isn’t safe until he’s here with us. Call Fercho.
-好的 -就是确认一下 懂吗
– Right. -Just make sure. You hear me?
听上去不错
Sounds good.
好的
Okay.
那我家人怎么办 他们会怎么样
What about my family? What happens to them?
-你得送他们出去 -我明白
– You need to get them out. – I know.
我把她们的性命交给你们
I put their lives in your hands.
对不起 豪尔赫
I’m sorry, Jorge.
我们被召回波哥大了
Yeah, we’re being recalled to Bogotá.
波哥大
Bogotá?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!