He is your son.
这就是带逮捕令的那人
This the guy with the warrant?
我觉得是
Yeah, I think so.
好吧
Yeah.
看起来挺友善
Looks friendly.
我才不在乎 只要他遵命行事就行
Yeah, I don’t give a shit, as long as he does what he’s told.
好事要来了 豪尔赫 你也是其中的一员
Good things are coming, Jorge. You’ll be part of it.
我很高兴 先生 还有其他事吗
I’m glad, sir. Is there anything else?
请坐
Take a seat.
你知道我兄弟…
You know that my brother…
他不喜欢开战这种事
he doesn’t like this war thing.
他觉得和北谷开战是个错误
He thinks it’s a mistake, being at war with the North Valley.
他说这样气氛太紧张了
He said this brings too much tension,
因为有太多暴♥力♥和其他的
with the violence and everything.
他向我丝毫不信任的人那征求意见
He’s getting counsel from men I don’t trust at all.
那些电♥话♥…
Those phones that you…
叫啥来的 窃听器
how do you call it? Wiretaps?
窃听器
Wiretap.
你觉得…
Do you think…
你能不能在我哥监狱里的电♥话♥里放一个
you could put one on my brother’s phone in prison?
您想让我监听吉尔伯托在监狱里的电♥话♥
You want me to tap Gilberto’s phone in prison?
这是为了他好
For his own good.
除非这样做有必要
Only if it became necessary.
所以…对他
So… for him.
当然 先生 一切听你吩咐
Of course, sir. Anything you need.

Good.
这件事不要告诉别人
This stays here.
当然 先生
Of course, sir.
我该下楼了 今晚我在外面执勤
Well, I should get back downstairs. I’m posted outside tonight.
你 别扯了 你都一把年纪了
You? Nonsense. You’re too old for that!
我不介意 这也是我工作的一部分
I don’t mind at all. It’s part of my job.
不 不行 让年轻人去
No. No way. Have one of the young guys do it.
你知道我吃的晚 费乔正好要做点吃的
You know, I’m eating late. Fercho was about to make something.
你和我们一起
You’ll join us.
和我们一起吃 豪尔赫
You’ll join us, Jorge.
费乔 我们有两个人吃饭
Fercho! We will be two. Come.
你喜欢鱼片吗 豪尔赫
Do you like filets, Jorge?
是的 很喜欢
Yes, very much.
我想要告诉你…
I’ve been meaning to tell you…
房♥子里的人 他们在我们房♥子前面徘徊
the building guys, they’ve been idling in front of the house.
阻碍我们的出口
Blocking our exit.
看见没 有人罩着的感觉真好
You see that? Feels good when one’s been taken care of.
可不 把对讲机一直充着电
Yes. Keep your walkie charged.
确保出口畅通
And the exits clear.
如你所愿
Like you said.
来一个吗
You want one?
谢谢
Yes, thanks.
这有一瓶白葡萄酒…
Look, I have a bottle of white wine that is…
抱歉 老大 如果有的话我想喝红葡萄酒
Excuse me, boss, if it’s not too much trouble, I prefer red wine.
好 真可惜 但是…好的
Okay. It’s a shame, but… okay.
我有一瓶特别好的红葡萄酒 我去拿 马上回来
But I have a really nice bottle of red wine. I’ll bring it. I’ll be back.
你今晚可是贵宾待遇
You’re in for a treat tonight.
米格尔让我用这些日本面包屑裹上
Miguel has me cooking with these Japanese bread crumbs.
听起来挺扯的 但是口感会更好
Sounds crazy, but it’s actually more tasty.
真有意思
That’s very interesting.
费乔 油看起来滚了
Hey, Fercho, looks like the oil’s ready.
是的
Yes.
老大 老大
Boss! Boss! Boss!
三辆车朝着房♥子去了 重复 三辆装着条子的车…
We have cars heading towards the building. I repeat, boss, three trucks with cops…
先生们 根据法律规定 我不能让你们进去 这里是住所…
Gentlemen, by law, I can’t let you in. This is a residence…
我们有逮捕令
We have a warrant.
住所
A residence?
什么
What?
听到了吗
Hear that?
恩里克 他妈的出什么事了
Enrique! What the fuck is going on?
你没通知我们有架直升机
You didn’t inform us there’s a helicopter?
-他们他妈的怎么找到我们的 -先生冷静
– How the fuck did they find us?! – Sir, calm down.
我们得带您离开这 没时间讨论了
We need to get you out of here now. There’s no time to discuss this.
-米格尔 出什么事了 -您得藏起来
– Miguel, what’s happening? – You need to hide.
-有什么地方我们能带您去吗 -公♥寓♥里有密室吗
– Is there somewhere we can take you? – A caleta in the apartment?
别说了 去大堂 去大堂堵住他们
Stop. Get to the lobby. Get to the lobby and stop them.
快点离开最好 时间紧迫
It’s better if he goes. Every second counts.
去大堂 堵住他们
Get to the lobby! Stop them.
玛丽亚
María.

No, no, no.
-别忘了哥伦比亚法律 -如果他们里面有密室…
– Colombian law. – No, but if he’s got a caleta in there…
如果你还想让我们在这里的行动合法 就得遵守这些破规则
If you want anything we do in there to count, follow the fucking rules.
范内斯 你在哪
Van Ness. Where are you?
我在楼上需要搜查令 你♥他♥妈♥在哪
I need the fiscale upstairs. Where the fuck are you?
这里不是商业建筑
This isn’t a financial building.
米格尔·罗德里格斯就在楼上 我们需要搜查令
Miguel Rodríguez is upstairs. We have the warrant.
是的 上面没填写地址 也没有向税务办公室申报
Yes. Without an address filed in Cali.
那就快填进去
So fill it in.
我告诉你了 我们办公室授权搜查的是一家金融公♥司♥
As I’ve told you, my office authorized the search of a financial corporation.
这他妈是什么情况
What the fuck is this?
把手举起来
Hands in the air!
听着先生 我告诉过你的探员 我不能…
Look, sir, as I told your agent, I can’t do…
马上填好地址 这是你在这里的原因
Write the address in right now. That’s why you’re here.
你自己决定要事态怎么发展
You decide how you want this to go.

Okay.
-你是费尔南多·卡斯蒂略吗 -这是怎么回事
– Are you Fernando Castillo? – What’s all this?
我们是来逮捕米格尔·罗德里格斯的
We’re here to arrest Miguel Rodríguez.
米格尔不在这儿
Miguel isn’t here.
什么都没有
There’s nothing.
看看上面
Look above.
把那个拿下来
Take that off!
看储物柜
Cabinets!
这里什么都没有
There’s nothing here.
找找下面的
Try the ones below.
这里谁负责
Who’s in charge here?
我在问你问题
I asked you a question.
抱歉先生 我们收到直接命令 这里不许任何人进入
I’m sorry, sir. We’re not authorized to let anyone inside.
你看到这个警徽了吗
You see this fucking badge?
你的上司没有跟当地警署汇报这次行动
Your superiors failed to report this operation with the local bureau.
我想知道谁来为此负责
I’d like to know who’ll be answering for that.
这是我上司的直接命令 先生
These are direct orders from my superiors, sir.
给我让开
Step out of my way.
佩纳多斯 待在这里
Peinados, stay here.
我们走
Let’s go!
让开
Move!
中士 收到了吗 当地警方上来了
Sergeant, you copy? The local police are heading up.
去后面 你可以坐在沙发上
Go to the back, please. You can sit on the couch.
你们要搜多久
How long is this going to take?
克里斯
Chris.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
喂 小朋友 米格尔·罗德里格斯在哪儿 他在这儿吗
Hey, kid. Where is he? Was Miguel Rodríguez here?
别跟我儿子说话
Don’t speak to my son.
好吧
Okay.
他能回自己房♥间吗 他还是个孩子
Can he please go to his room? He’s just a child.
-房♥间搜过了吗 -没问题
– Is the room clear? -Clear.
好的 去吧
Okay, leave. Go ahead.
弗洛雷斯
Flores.
-这里谁负责 -缉毒局
– Who’s in charge here? -DEA.
我猜你们有哥伦比亚政♥府♥支持吧
I assume with Colombian support.
我没看到高级官员
I don’t see a ranking officer.
那我就应该是负责人了
Guess that puts me in charge.
那里有个通向大街的出口
There’s an exit over there that leads to the street.
那里部署人力了吗 当然
Do you have anyone posted there? Of course.
如果你们通知了我的小队 我们就能堵住那个出口
If you’d properly notified my unit, we could have blocked that exit
-防止他逃跑 -没有证据说明他逃走了
-and prevented this escape. -There’s no evidence he got out.
所以你去厨房♥里翻箱倒柜吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!