He was a campesino, the son of a dirt farmer…
他从来没有一双鞋
He had never owned a pair of shoes.
一天 一队骑警来到他的村庄
One day, a group of mounted policemen rode into his village.
使他想起了书中写过的神圣骑士
It reminded him of the holy knights that he had read about,
为上帝执行任务的宗教战士
religious warriors on a mission from God.
那时开始他就知道…
He knew then…
他要成为他们的一员
that he would be one of them.
他加入警♥察♥部队 想要找到和他想法一样的人
He joined the force expecting to find other like-minded men.
然而 他发现到处是腐♥败♥
But instead, he found corruption.
他尽己所能 根除腐♥败♥
From where he could, he rooted it out.
当他第一次成为一座小镇的警♥察♥局长时
When he became chief of his first small town,
他解雇了警♥察♥局里超过三分之二的人
he fired over two-thirds of the department for being on the take…
然后向腐♥败♥警♥察♥和毒贩之类的人宣战
declaring war on corrupt cops and traffickers alike.
我会尽一切努力 全身心的
I will put in maximum effort, with all my soul,
去打击腐♥败♥
into fighting corruption.
因为哪里有腐♥败♥…
Because when there is corruption…
哪里就没有秩序 没有清醒的头脑
there is no procedure, there is no peace of mind.
二十年来 在经历了无数次刺杀未遂后…
Twenty years, numerous failed assassination attempts later…
他仍在继续他的战争
he was still waging his war.
当然 还是严格遵守规章
By the book, of course.
你这个线人 他和米格尔·罗德里格斯走得近
This informant of yours, is he close to Miguel Rodríguez?
他为我们提供了米格尔的位置
He’s provided us with Miguel’s location.
这就是为什么我们要尽快行动
That’s why it’s urgent we move now.
也许奇迹会再次出现
May take a miracle to get this close again.
只有上帝才能创造奇迹
Only God creates miracles.
我们应该利用上帝赐予的工具来解决这些问题
It’s for us to use the tools he’s bestowed to resolve these matters.
上帝有没有可能赐予合适的人来完成这项任务
Any chance God’s bestowed the right men to pull off this operation?
上帝有许多战士
God has many soldiers.
我的人是最诚实的 他们对比你我更高的信仰负责
Mine are honest men who answer to higher powers than you or I.
我不担心他们 但是我担心其他事
I’m not concerned about them. But I’m worried about other issues.
逮捕吉尔伯托·罗德里格斯导致了新的规章制度
Gilberto Rodríguez’s arrest has led to new stipulations.
从现在开始 我签署的所有逮捕令
From now on, any warrant I sign
必须提交给卡利市的地方税务办公室
has to be filed with the local fiscale office in Cali.
这样贩毒集团就会提前知道
Which the cartel will know about.
有可能
Possibly.
事实上 你的策略用不了第二次
Truth is, your tactics won’t be allowed a second run.
那就再换一种 将军
Just have to find new ones, General.
你的人 将军 他们现在在哪呢
Your men, General, where are they now?
待命中
Awaiting their orders.
我们的目标是米格尔·罗德里格斯
The target is Miguel Rodríguez.
我们的行动会取得成功
Our operation will succeed
因为你们在向上帝和国家
because you fulfill your duty to your God
履行职责 明白了吗
and to your country. Understood?
是的 长官
Yes, sir!
从战略上看 这次行动是场噩梦
The operation from a strategic point of view is a nightmare.
那里有一道防线
There’s a security perimeter.
当先头小组攻击大堂时 目标就知道我们来了
As soon as the lead team hits the lobby, the target knows we’re inside.
菲斯特探员和我届时将乘直升机紧随其后
Agent Feistl and I will be right behind you, arriving by helicopter.
我们将降落在屋顶从上面进入
We’ll land on the roof and come in from above.
-我们把他们困在里面 -对
– We’re going to box them in. – Yes.
我们有个内线
We have an inside man.
他标出这里 告诉我们这里是最容易进入的
He’ll be posted right here, giving us our best way in.
你们要哪个
Which one do you want?
-这个 -好
– This one! – Okay. Perfect.
姑娘们 准备好
Girls, please get ready.
宝拉…你不能这么做
Paola… you can’t do this.
-我要带女儿们去我父母家 -宝拉 你不能这样
– I’m taking the girls to my parents’. – Paola, you can’t do this.
特别是集团发生了这些事
Especially with what’s going on with the cartel.
什么 你在说什么
What? What are you saying?
你是说我不能保护我的女儿们 你是这个意思吗
Are you telling me I can’t protect my daughters? Is that what you’re saying?
不 我是说我们要表现得正常点 好像一切正常的样子
No. What I’m saying is that we need to act normal, like everything is fine.
一切都不正常 豪尔赫 一切都不正常
Everything isn’t fine, Jorge. Everything isn’t fine.
他们可能在监视你 我 还有我们的女儿
They could be watching you, me, the girls.
米格尔变得偏执 你明白吗
Miguel’s become paranoid. Do you understand?
过几天我会打给你 女儿们会想听你的声音
I’ll call you in a few days. The girls will want to hear from you.
宝拉 求你
Paola. Please.
美国人打算逮捕米格尔
The Americans are going to try to arrest Miguel.
我要确保这件事成功
I’m going to make sure they succeed.
明天 我们一起坐飞机 你 我 女儿
Tomorrow, we will be on a plane. You, me, the girls.
我们一起离开哥伦比亚
We’re leaving Colombia.
谁告诉我想去美国
Who told you I want to live in the U.S.?
谁告诉你我们的女儿想要背井离乡
Who told you our girls want to leave the only home they’ve ever known?
我们就这样消失 这就是你的计划吗
So we need to disappear. Is that your plan?
你再说一遍 我不明白
Explain to me again, I don’t get it.
如果美国人失败了会发生什么
What happens if the Americans fail?
宝拉 拜托…等等
Paola, please. Please… wait.
别走
Don’t leave.
我们不穷 豪尔赫
We weren’t poor, Jorge.
我们总是有得选
We always had choices.
这就是你的选择
This was your choice.
逮捕令怎么办
What about the warrant?
你还没有填好文件
You still haven’t filed the paperwork,
没有文件我不能授权这次行动
and I can’t authorize this raid without it.
我们把税单带着
We’re bringing the fiscale with us.
在我们就位之前 没人知道我们真正的目标是谁
Until we’re on-site, no one else knows the real target.
快速逮捕他
Arrest him quickly.
因为如果文件上措辞不当
Because if word of this gets out,
他们会倾尽全力来阻止我们
they’ll try to stop us with everything they’ve got.
将军…
General…
将军…
General…
还有一件事
one more thing.
我请求你待在波哥大
I’d like to ask you to remain in Bogotá.
这些是我的人 这逮捕令是我签署的
Those are my men. That’s my signature on the warrant.
所以会把你的名字放在上面 长官
Which puts your name on the line, sir.
如果事情出了错 我们会…
If anything goes wrong, and we look like…
会咋的 像傻子
Like what? Like idiots?
据我了解 这不是第一次
It wouldn’t be the first time, as I understand it.
你不相信我
You don’t trust me.
但是没有我 你办不成这件事
But you can’t do this without me.
是的 但是我知道我们在对抗的体制
That’s true, but I know the system we’re up against.
你签署了逮捕令…
With your name on the warrant…
毫无疑问贩毒集团会盯上你
there’s no doubt the cartel’s watching you.
你一完成逮捕后
As soon as you make the arrest,
当媒体到达时 由我来将米格尔·罗德里格斯收监
I’ll be the one to lead Miguel Rodríguez into custody when the press arrive.
我待在这里祈祷你会成功 因为毫无疑问…
I’ll stay here praying for your success, because there’s no doubt…
你的名誉生死一线
it’s your reputation now on the line.
嘿 老大 情况怎么样 你有点晚
Hi, boss. What’s going on? Getting a little late for you?
刚刚检查去了
Just checking in.
你像我吩咐的那样
You run those taps over in El Lido
-把埃尔丽都的水龙头打开了吗 -是的 头
– like I asked? – Yes, sir.
-完美 -干得好
– Perfect. – All right. Well done.
恩里克 你今晚要不要休息一下 我替你在这盯着
Enrique, why don’t you take off and I’ll keep an eye out here tonight?
这是在测试我吗
Is this some kind of test?
要是有人让我休息一天 我会欣然答应
Someone offers me a day off, I say yes.
我老婆找我茬儿
My wife’s been hounding me.
我想一个晚上远离她的烦恼 恩里克
I could use a night away from all of her questions, Enrique.
真庆幸我还没结婚
I’m glad I’m not married yet.
可别犯这种错
Don’t make that mistake.
谢了 老大
Thank you, boss.
米格尔找我
It’s Miguel.
别担心 老大 你回来之前我就在这待着
Don’t worry, boss. I’ll hang out until you get back.

Good.
米格尔刚刚打完电♥话♥ 快进来
Miguel’s just finishing his call. Come on in.
我们可以晚点再谈
We can discuss that later.
他来了
He’s here now.
是的 你说过
Yes, you’ve said.
再见
Bye.
我儿子
My son.
你知道他啥样 有点…
You know how he is. A little…
复杂
complicated.
他是你儿子

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!