Head down!
我来开车 恩里克 我来开
I’ll drive, Enrique. I’ll drive!
这边
Over here!
司机是谁
Who drove the car?
你们是开车来的 司机是谁
You got here by car. Who was driving?
-我 -把钥匙给我
– Me. -Give me the keys.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you.
我是佩尼亚
Peña.
有人在我的公♥寓♥门口
There are men at my apartment.
-对 是我们的人 -不是吧
– Yeah, they’re ours. -Yeah, no shit.
你和他们一起走了吗
Are you with them?
没有 看到他们我就慌了 所以我跑了
No. I saw them and I freaked out, so I left.
他们是去保护你的 你有和别人说过吗
They’re meant to protect you. Have you talked to anyone?
没 我刚打给富兰克林 但没打通
No, I tried calling Franklin, but I couldn’t get in touch with him.
到底他妈的怎么回事
What the fuck is going on?
我们逮捕了富兰克林
We arrested Franklin.
你们什么
You did what?
克丽丝汀娜 先听我说
Christina, listen to me.
我… 你这混♥蛋♥
I… You fucking asshole.
-先听我说 -我都说了我会劝劝他
– Listen to me. -I told you I was gonna talk to him.
-我说了的 -克丽丝汀娜
– I told you. – Christina.
你想要自♥由♥吗 就这样了
You want it? This is it.
我们通话一结束 你就去美国领♥事♥馆♥
As soon as we hang up the phone, you get yourself to the American Embassy.
别和任何人说话 打电♥话♥
You don’t talk to anyone, you don’t call anyone.
-自己去 -好的
– You get yourself there. – Okay.
-你还好吗 -没事
– Are you okay? – Yeah.
要到了吗
Are we close?
是的 就在转角处
Yes. It’s just around the corner.
谢谢
Thank you.
你救了我 真的
You saved me. Really.
和你的朋友们提提我
Just tell your friends about me.
有钱的那些就行
But only the ones with money.
这个智障怎么不动了
Why isn’t this imbecile moving?
这车什么时候才能开
When is this car gonna move?
-操 -我的天
– Fuck! – My God.
老天爷啊
Oh, my God.
我的天
God.
-我的天 -开啊 快他妈开 我…
– Oh, my God. -Go! Fucking drive! Oh, my…
从基本的开始说 好吗
We start with just the basics. Okay?
他们在哪里转移钱 存在哪里
Where they move the money, where they keep the money.
让我来猜猜 是他律师吗
Let me guess. It’s his fucking lawyer?
佩尼亚探员 我是艾伦·斯塔克曼
Agent Peña. Alan Starkman.
胡拉多先生的律师
Mr. Jurado’s lawyer.
你的委托人已经表示要达成协议来交换作证了
Yeah. Your client has indicated he’s open to a deal in exchange for testimony.
那是在他知道自己妻子不会来之前
Before he learned that his wife won’t be joining him.
不 我刚刚和他妻子聊过了 她在去波哥大的大使♥馆♥的路上
No. I’ve just spoken with his wife. She’s on her way to the embassy in Bogotá.
现在 我的消息是她一直没到那里
Now, I was informed she never arrived.
去和你的人确认一下吧
Go ahead. Check with your people.
我得知的是她和胡拉多先生的雇主见面了
It’s my understanding that she met up with Mr. Jurado’s employers instead.
我猜她改了想法
I guess she’s had a change of heart.
不管你和我的委托人之间有什么协议…都取消了
Whatever deal you had with my client… is off.
爸爸 你还好吗
Dad! Are you okay?
-我没事 -你好吗
– Yes, I’m okay. -Are you okay?
-进来吧 -都是北谷的那些混♥蛋♥们
– Let’s go inside. – It’s those North Valley motherfuckers.
-我们抓住了一个枪手 -他们也射伤了阿尔瓦罗
– We got one of the shooters. -They shot Álvaro, too.
帕乔没事
Pacho is okay.
他们在回来的路上
They’re on their way back.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
-把门关上 -真是操蛋的一晚上
– Close the damn door. -What a fucking night.
达里奥 把她送上楼
Darío, please take her upstairs.
我马上过来
I’m coming soon.
发生什么了
What happened there?
看来…
It looked like…
你知道要发生什么事情
you knew something was coming.
豪尔赫 你知道吗 我知道原因
Jorge! You know what? I know why.
因为你一直在尽心尽力地工作
Because you are always working.
你今晚救了我 豪尔赫
You saved my life tonight, Jorge!
-爸 这不是我的错 我… -等等
– Dad, it wasn’t my fault, I… -One moment.
从现在开始 我要你重新回来负责我的个人安保
From now on, I want you back in charge of my personal security.
只要你 豪尔赫
Only you, Jorge.
当然 米格尔先生
Of course, Don Miguel.
如果你允许 我们不确定是不是只有这一场袭击
And if you allow me, we don’t know if this will be the only attack or not.
所以我需要一直知道你的行踪
So I need to know where you are at all times.
明天又是新的一天
Tomorrow is another day.
-吉尔伯托 是我 -感谢上帝
– Gilberto, it’s me. – Thank God!
-你还好吗 弟弟 -我们没事
– How are you, brother? – We’re okay.
听着 吉尔伯托 他们还想杀了帕乔
Look, Gilberto, they tried to kill Pacho, too.
-帕乔 不 不行… -他没事 他活着
– Pacho! No, it can’t be… – No, he’s okay. He survived.
-他在回家路上 -感谢老天
– He’s on his way home. – Thank God.
这些北谷的混♥蛋♥ 我要杀光他们 他妈的
These North Valley motherfuckers, I’m going to kill them. Sons of bitches.
听我说 米格尔 现在不是…
Listen to me, Miguel. Now’s not the time for…
每个人都在看着
Everybody’s watching.
-这可能毁了一切 -听着 吉尔伯托 他们想要杀了我
– It could ruin everything. – Look, Gilberto. They tried to kill me.
想杀了我儿子
They tried to kill my son.
想杀了玛丽亚 想杀了帕乔
They tried to kill María. They tried to kill Pacho.
是的 我明白 弟弟 但是…
Yes, I understand, brother, but…
但是现在 我们承担不起挑起战争的后果
for now, we can’t afford to start a war.
尤其是马上就要投诚了
Especially being so close to the surrender.
投诚个屁 吉尔伯托
What fucking surrender, Gilberto?
我们还没到投诚那天 他们就会夺走我们的一切
Before we can surrender, they’ll take everything from us.
-弟弟 听我说 -好吧 不能开战 我听明白了
– Brother, listen to me. -Okay, no war. I understand.
你会明白的
You’ll see.
一切都会好的 弟弟
Everything is going to be okay, brother.
好吧 吉尔伯托 再见
Okay, Gilberto. Bye.
是萨尔塞多
It’s Salcedo.
-你现在一个人吗 -是的
– You alone? -Yeah.
-进来 -你♥他♥妈♥怎么知道我们在这里
– Get the fuck in. -How the fuck did you know where we were?
和我知道打哪个电♥话♥给你们一样 你们以为我会带枪来吗
The same way I knew where to call you. You think I’m gonna bring a gun here?
-我们不知道该怎么以为 -你们为什么不在那里安排一支队伍
– We don’t know what to think. -Why didn’t you have a team there?
因为你从来不给我们一个直接的答案
Because you never gave us a straight answer.
-你知道那要发生吗 -你在开玩笑吗
– Did you know that was gonna happen? -You’re serious?
北谷集团的人枪击那个地方对我有什么利
How’s the North Valley shooting up the place gonna help me?
你像个英雄一样 护送米格尔出去
You look like a hero, escorting Miguel out the back.
我得做我的工作
I had to do my job.
你♥他♥妈♥还是没和我们说实话
You’re still not telling us the fucking truth.
他们杀了我的前任
They killed the guy I replaced.
还有他的老婆
And they killed his wife.
他们也要对我和我的家人做同样的事情
And they’re gonna do the same thing to me and my family.
你们两个是唯一能帮我脱离他们的人 明白吗
And you two are the only ones that can help me get them out. You understand?
懂了
Yeah.
那我们得信任彼此
Then we need to trust each other.
-好吧 -好
– Yeah. -Yeah.
告诉我们你知道米格尔在哪儿
Tell me you know where Miguel is.
这是个卫星呼叫机 没法追踪的 甚至你都不行
This is a SkyPager. All right? It’s untraceable. Even by you.
我们保持联♥系♥
We’ll be in touch.
超过15个人死亡 还有诸多伤者
Over 15 people were killed, with dozens more injured
今晚在卡利集团的夜♥总♥会♥里发生了枪击
in a shootout tonight at a Cali nightclub.
消息称枪击在10点后发生
Reports say the shooting started after 10:00 p.m.
-我担心死了 -我没事 我没事 我没事
– I was worried. -I’m okay. I’m okay. I’m okay.
-我们是安全的 安全的 -发生什么了
– We’re safe. We’re safe. -What happened?
是北谷集团干的 我没事
It was the North Valley. I’m okay.
我们要去哪里
Where are we going?
为什么我们一定要走
Why do we have to leave?
到底发生什么了
What’s going on?
跟我走 过来 过来 过来
Come with me. Come. Come. Come.
现在就告诉我 发生了什么
Tell me what’s going on right now!
你要说的话只能有你一个人知道
What I’m about to tell you has to stay here.
不能告诉别人 明白吗
You can’t tell anyone, understand?
我在为美♥国♥佬♥做事
I’m working for the Americans.
不可能
It can’t be.
不可能

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!