Talk to me.
我能和你做一笔好交易 你和克里斯蒂娜…
I’ll get you a deal. You and Christina…
可以重新开始
can start over.
拥有新生活
Have a new life.
在美国
In the United States.
我一句话都不会说…
I’m not going to say a single word…
除非我见到我老婆
until I see my wife.
好吧
Okay.
然后你就能拿到你的证词了
Then you’ll have your witness.
停下 停车
Stop. Stop here.
掉头
Turn around.
富兰克林 他的名字是富兰克林·胡拉多
Franklin. His name is Franklin Jurado.
-胡拉多或者是… -是的 女士
– Jurado or… – Yes, ma’am.
-我们给他房♥间打了好几次电♥话♥了 -我们没法找到他
– We’ve called his room several times. – We’re unable to locate him.
好吧 他退房♥了吗
Okay, well, did he check out?
你能否告诉我他…你们有见过他吗
Can you tell me if he’s… Have you seen him at all?
你们是不是什么都不知道啊
It sounds like you don’t know anything.
我们没看见过他 也没办理退房♥手续
We have not seen him and he has not checked out.
不好意思 女士 帮不了你
I’m sorry, ma’am. I cannot help you.
感谢你致电巴奥斯豪华度假村
Thank you for calling Baoase Luxury Resort.
不 该是我谢谢你们 谢谢你们全家了
No, no, thank you. Thank you for fucking nothing.
曼尼 感谢你能来见我
Manny. Thanks for meeting.
茱莉亚说你可能有… 克雷斯波的情报
Julia said you might have… something on Crespo?

Well, yes.
希望你满意
It’s something I hope you like.
有什么需要帮忙的吗 克雷斯波先生
How can I help you, Mr. Crespo?
还是应该叫 圣克鲁斯先生
Or should I say, Mr. Santacruz?
好吧…
Well…
我还期望能给你帮助
I was hoping I could help you.
你老家哪的
Where are you from?
-古巴 -古巴啊 好地方
– Cuba. -Cuba! Gorgeous.
在你还年轻的时候
When you were young,
有没有想过你会到这个国家来成就一番伟业
did you ever think you would come to this country and do something special?
我就这样想过
Well, I did.
幻想着自己来到美国 来到纽约
I imagined myself coming here to the United States, to New York…
打拼出一片天地
and building something important.
也曾是我的梦想
That was also my dream.
和你一样 一个小移♥民♥的梦想
The dream of a young immigrant, like yourself.
也是我想帮你一把的原因 助你圆梦
And that’s why I want to help you, to make whatever dream you have a reality.
不管是什么梦想
Whatever it is.
不论代价多大
Regardless how much it costs.
按美元算
In dollars.
你觉得我们是一路人
You think you and I are the same
就因为我们都是怀着梦想来到这个国家
because we came to this country with dreams?
对…
Well…
我们一家离开古巴是因为向往自♥由♥
My family fled Cuba because we believed in freedom.
而你是来卖♥♥可♥卡♥因♥的
You came to sell cocaine.
没错 我们都是移♥民♥
Yes, we are both immigrants,
但仅此而已 圣克鲁斯先生
but we have nothing in common, Mr. Santacruz.
我的报道会按期出版的
My story is going to print.
好吧 感谢你听完我的提议
Okay. Thank you for hearing my proposal.
能问你一个问题吗
Can I ask you a question?
这里到机场要多久
How long will it take to get to the airport from here?
不知道
I have no idea.
大概一个小时
An hour or so.
我会很想念纽约的
I’ll miss a lot about New York.
除了交通
But not the traffic.
-晚上好 -晚上好 你好吗
– Good evening, sir. – Good evening. How are you?
晚上好
Good evening.
你好 最近怎么样
Hello. How are you?
晚上好 欢迎
Good evening. Welcome.
晚上好
Good evening.
很高兴见到你 戴维 最近怎么样
Good to see you, David. What’s up?
好像整个家族都来了
Looks like the whole family showed up.
我们上楼喝两杯吧
Why don’t we have a drink upstairs?
听着
You know what?
我不喜欢楼上有这么多人
I don’t want this many people up here.
晚上好 欢迎来到卡利盛会
Good evening! Welcome to the Cali Fair!
让我们热烈欢迎音乐节的好朋友
Let’s give a warm welcome to a friend of the festival,
我们慷慨的赞助人 米格尔·罗德里格斯先生
and our patron, Mr. Miguel Rodríguez!
来 到这来
Come. Come here.
来吧
Come!
来这里
Come here!
随便说两句
Say a few words.
感谢各位的到来
Thank you all for coming.
玩开心点
Please, enjoy the party.
你弟有点意思
Your brother’s a character.
他对龙舌兰的热爱超过了其他所有
His passion for tequila exceeds his tolerance.
呃… 我该去上班了
Well… my shift started already.
回来的时候给我带包烟
Bring me a pack of cigarettes when you come back.
我要收跑路费的
You’re giving me a tip.
跟你说了他会来
I told you he’d be here.
你也跟来了
You came through.
我也说了等他先出去 在里面行动太危险
I also said to take him outside. It’s too risky in here.
告诉你的手下出去之后再动手
Tell your men to wait until he’s leaving.
我的手下 你在说什么
What men are you talking about?
站在DJ旁边的那些人
Your men standing by the DJ booth.
我们只是来确认你说的是实话
We came to make sure you were telling the truth.
没带任何人来
We didn’t bring any men.
你♥他♥妈♥在说什么
The fuck are you talking about?
什么
What?
我♥操♥
Fuck.
-怎么了 -操 你们快走
– What’s wrong? -Fuck. You need to go.
-什么 -别问那么多了
– What? -Just go!
我们不是来找你的
We aren’t here for you.
帕乔呢
Where is Pacho?
帕乔
Pacho!
帕乔
Pacho!
我有话要跟你说
I need to talk to you.
-别烦我 -我们有麻烦了 得赶紧离开这
– Don’t interrupt me. -We have a problem. We have to leave, now.
-放轻松 就是个派对而已 -赶紧离开这里
– Relax. It’s a fucking party. -We need to leave now!
-没听到我说放松吗 什么时候走我说了算 -怎么了
– I said calm down! I’ll say when we go. -What’s going on here?
我们得离开这 信我
We have to leave, sir. Please.
趴下
Get down!
快走 小心点
Go! Watch out!
帕乔
Pacho!
小心
Watch out!

Stay there!
-继续 -小心 把路让开
– Keep going! -Careful! Get out of the way!
-继续走 -把路让开
– Keep going! -Get out of the way!
继续走
Keep moving.
-我一跑… -他们在那边
– When I run… -They’re over here.
去他妈的
Shit! Shit!
把枪给我
Give me the gun.

Go ahead.
没事吧
Are you all right?
这群狗♥日♥的♥
Motherfucker!
阿尔瓦罗
Álvaro!
开火 干掉他们
Shoot them! Shoot them!

Go!
那边
Over there!
-小心 -往楼下走
– Careful! -Head down, sir.
快下
Head down!
-等一下 -快走
– Slow down. -Move it!
狗♥日♥的♥
Motherfucker!
-走 -快走
– Go! -Let’s go! Move it!
这个逼…
This shit…
弟弟 我需要你继续开枪
Little brother! I need you to shoot.
一直打 别停
Your gun. Keep shooting at them!
帕乔
Pacho.
往下走

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!