And Miguel’s in charge of everything here.
确切的说 卡利集团玩完了
Better said, the Cali cartel is dead.
那你想…
And you intend to…?
把北谷集团的事业搞起来
To do whatever I have to do for the North Valley cartel.
这就是我和你通话的原因
Which is why I’m talking to you.
世事变化 很有趣啊
It’s funny how things change, isn’t it?
阿马多… 你觉得呢
So, Amado… what do you say?
我特么觉得你非常无聊 这就是我想说的
I say you’re no fucking fun, that’s what I say.
可我们对未来的看法很一致
But we both see the future the same way.
下周开始…
Look, starting next week…
我就只给北谷的新朋友供货 怎么样
I’ll only be shipping product for my new North Valley friends. Good?
那我们讨论过的那件事情怎么样呢
And what about the other thing we discussed?
听着 我需要你腾点地方出来
Look, I need you to make room here.
照顾好客人们 满足他们所有的要求
And I want you to take care of the guests, get them everything they need.
每张桌都上一瓶酒
I also want a bottle at each of these tables.
但是我要上等货 不是你这里的垃圾玩意儿
But I want the good stuff. None of that shit you serve here.
明白吗
Understood?
他们说你找我
I was told you needed me.
我要找你说几句话
I need to talk about something.
把你的小跟班留在这儿
Leave your bitch down here.
走吧
Come on.
不准告诉任何人 知道吗
You don’t tell anyone about this, okay?
我想过了你的话…
I was thinking about what you said…
如果我需要你的建议…
if I ever need your advice, and…
可以找你帮忙
I could use your help.
你父亲的安保措施
With your father’s security.
他今晚会来晚会
He’s coming to the party tonight.
他来这里吗
He’s coming here?
除非还有一场我不知道的派对 当然是这里了
Unless there’s another fucking party I don’t know about? Yeah, here.
你想让我告诉你什么 戴维
What do you want me to tell you, David?
公共场合都不安全
Public places are always bad.
我明白了
I know.
人太多
Too many people.
他大概什么时候到
When does he plan on arriving?
大概11点左右吧
I was thinking around 11:00.
那么什么时间才最好呢
Well, what fucking time is best, then?
10点吧
Well, I think ten is better.
人少点 说不定我能带他去阳台
It’s less crowded. Maybe I can take him up to the balcony.
你能处理好吗
You’ll take care of it?
我知道我能指望你
I knew I could count on you.
我需要今晚一切完美
I just need this night to be perfect.
每件事情都要顺顺利利
Everything has to go well.
放松 我们能处理好
You can relax. I think we can manage that.
老大 你有和他说这不是个好主意吗
Boss, did you tell him it isn’t a good idea?
当然 你以为他会听吗
Of course, you think he listened?
他就是个智障
He’s an imbecile.
停车
Pull over here.
平查迪托说好像有个电♥话♥监听坏了还是什么的
Pinchadito said there’s a bad phone tap or something.
待在这儿 我马上回来
Stay here. I’ll be two minutes.
-你好 -我是萨尔塞多 我只有一分钟时间
– Hello? – It’s Salcedo. I only have a minute.
-我们两个都在 -听着
– You got us both. -Listen.
米格尔今晚会出席一个派对
Miguel’s going to a party tonight.
自♥由♥俱乐部 8号♥包间 10点钟
Libre Club. Carrera Ocho. Ten o’clock.
会有很多人出席 所以你们得等他出来再抓他
It’s gonna be crowded, so you have to wait to get him until he’s outside.
我们有任何办法可以确认这个消息吗 豪尔赫
Is there any way we can check this, Jorge?
不 你们只能相信我
No. You’re gonna have to trust me.
那这个安保主管的升迁 是怎么回事
And this promotion to security chief? How’d that come about?
这…真的很复杂
That’s… really complicated.
好吧 我们只想知道
Okay, we’re just trying to understand
为什么你升职的第二天就来找我们了
why you would call us the day after you get a raise.
现在没有时间聊这个
We don’t have time for this right now.
他今晚10点会在俱乐部 八号♥房♥间
He’s going to be in the club at ten o’clock. Carrera Ocho.
在外面抓他
Take him outside.
怎么了
What’s going on?
没什么 老大
Nothing, boss.
-他在烦你吗 -没有 先生
– He bothering you? – No, sir.
-我只是在给我弟弟买♥♥油炸果馅 -好吧 我们走
– I’m just buying fritters for my brother. -Great, let’s go.
-你要吗 -当然
– You want some? -Sure.
“复杂” 这家伙的每件事情都很复杂
“Complicated.” Everything with this guy is complicated.
但是 我还是相信他的
Still, there’s something about him I believe.
相信到可以盲目走进一个贩毒集团的派对吗
Enough to walk into a cartel party blind?
为了抓住米格尔·罗德里格斯 有可能
For a chance to get Miguel Rodríguez, maybe.
他在给我们下套 克里斯 说不定更糟糕
He’s just stringing us along, Chris. Or worse.
停下
Stop!
过来
Come here!
去后面堵 去后面堵
Get the back. Get the back.

Fuck!
不准跑
Don’t run.
富兰克林·胡拉多
Franklin Jurado.
哈维·佩尼亚 缉毒局的 你因洗钱和勒索罪名而被引渡
Javier Peña, DEA. You’re being extradited for money laundering and racketeering.
-我老婆 你得确保… -她在波哥大
– My wife. You need to make sure… -She’s in Bogotá.
她会在迈阿密和我们见面
She’ll meet us in Miami.
大使 佩尼亚探员的电♥话♥ 1号♥线
Ambassador, I’ve got Agent Peña, line one.
-佩尼亚 -我们抓到他了
– Peña? – We got him.
我得在贩毒集团知道他被抓前带他回美国
I’d like to get him into the United States before the cartel knows he’s in custody.
我早上和总理说过了 引渡文件准备好了
I spoke to the Prime Minister this morning. Extradition papers are set.
只要他一开口 立即告诉我
As soon as he starts talking, you let me know.
-我去向司法部汇报 -好的 长官
– I’ll update Justice. – Yeah, will do, sir.
佩尼亚探员 干得漂流
Agent Peña. Good work.
-让我们来看看 -苏莱玛每天早上都祷告
– Let’s see here. – Zulema prays every morning.
很好 这个呢
Very good. And here?
-虫… -投球手…
– Worm… -Dropper…
-爸爸 -你们好
– Dad! -Hi, kids!
我要和你谈谈
I need to speak to you.
好了 姑娘们…
Okay. Girls…
去房♥间里做作业吧
please, go to your room and finish your homework.
有事情发生了
Something came up.
-什么 -我知道你过的有多艰难
– What is it? -I know how hard this has been for you.
我只想告诉你 我快处理好了
I just want you to know that I’ve almost got it figured out.
-好吧 -我今晚会告诉你更多
– All right. -I’ll tell you more tonight,
但是现在 我需要你打包整理好一切
but for now, I want you to get everything ready to leave.
我们去哪里…
Where are we going? How…
你相信我吗
Do you trust me?
亲爱的…
My love…
宝拉…你相信我吗
Paola… do you trust me?
是的
Yes?
我保证 一切都会好的
Everything will be all right. I promise.
好了 我剪完了
Done. I’m finished.
我喜欢你留这个长度
I love that length on you.
谢谢 我也喜欢
Thank you, I like it, too.
这…是额外给你的
And… a little extra for you.
我也有东西给你
And I have a little extra for you, too.
-再见 -再见
– I’ll see you later. -See you later.
你就是接近我老婆的那个人吗
You were the one who approached my wife?
开心吗
You enjoy it?
利用她来接近我
Using her to get to me?
你知道如果我是你会怎么想吗 富兰克林
Know what I’d be thinking about if I were you, Franklin?
如果你老婆想要见你…
That if your wife wants to see you…
就要在监狱里见了
she’s gonna see you in jail.
每周开几小时车
Drive hours every week.
被几个臭汗一身的守卫搜身
Get felt up by some sweaty guard whose only highlight at work
他们的唯一工作乐趣就是对她上下其手
is getting his hands under your wife’s dress.
你说什么都行
You can say whatever you want.
-你吓不到我的 -不…
– You can’t scare me. -No…
我能直接毁了你
I can just ruin your life.
你知道那两兄弟的
You know the brothers.
很了解他们
Pretty well.
你觉得一旦吉尔伯托不在位了 会发生什么
What do you think will happen to them without Gilberto running things?
你还年轻 富兰克林 你还有大好的未来
You’re young, Franklin. You have your whole life ahead of you.
真的就想在监狱里度过余生吗
You really want to spend it in a cell?
给我情报

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!