That’s something David might be interested in.
听着 我们现在最不想看到的就是戴维和他的人
Listen, the last thing we need right now is David and his crew
杀死联邦探员 是吧
killing a federal agent, no?
嗯 这确实是
Well, that’s true.
现在 我们自己监视缉毒局
For now, we’ll monitor the DEA ourselves.
除此之外… 我想他们也没多少人
Besides… I doubt they have much.
我不想离开纽约 齐皮
I don’t want to leave New York, Chepe.
-为什么 齐皮 -宝贝…
– Why, Chepe? – My love…
我知道你不想离开纽约 我知道
I know you don’t want to leave New York. I know.
我也不想
I don’t either.
可如果他们把操作间跟我们联♥系♥起来…
But if they connect this lab to us…
城里所有警♥察♥都会追捕我们
we’re going to have every cop in the city after us.
你看
Look.
新闻报道来了
Here it comes.
缉毒局发言人声称皇后区爆♥炸♥的可♥卡♥因♥操作间
Spokesmen for the DEA say that the cocaine lab that exploded in Queens
属于多美尼加黑帮
was operated by a Dominican gang.
没错 谢谢你 女士 狗♥娘♥养♥的多美尼加人
Exactly! Thank you, lady. Fucking Dominicans!
但新闻报社的编辑 曼纽尔·德·迪奥斯对此另有看法
But Manuel de Dios, editor of La Prensa, has discovered another side to the story.
这个操作间 以及本区域的其他操作间
This lab, along with a number of others in the area,
近期已经被哥伦比亚黑帮接管
was recently seized by Colombian gangsters,
头目的名字是维克多·克雷斯波
led by a man going by the name Victor Crespo.
-狗♥杂♥种♥ -在接下来的几天
– Motherfucker. – In the next few days,
我们将对此犯罪集团
we will be publishing an investigative series
进行图文并茂的系列报道
about this criminal enterprise, including pictures.
此操作间仅为他们犯罪活动的冰山一角
This operation is much larger than it seems.
他♥娘♥的♥还敢说”不懂西班牙语”
“No speak Spanish” my ass.
这意味着我们必须得走吗 齐皮
So that means we have to leave, right, Chepe?
不 宝贝
No, my love.
这人认识你 齐皮
This man, he knows who you are, Chepe.
别担心 我们哪儿也不去
Don’t worry. We’re not going anywhere.
就这样吗
Is that so?
赶快把这事搞定
So do me a favor and fix this.
听见了吗
Did you hear me?
婊♥子♥养♥的♥
Motherfucker.
签订一份新的投诚协议
So a new surrender deal.
集团首领三年监禁
Three years in jail. All of you.
上交违法生意 保留所有合法财产
Turn in the illicit businesses, and we can keep all of the legal assets,
和过去一样 这条件不错
as in the old plan. It’s a good deal.
他本想亲口告诉你
He would’ve told you himself,
可还是觉得让我过来解释更稳妥些
but he thought it was best for me to explain in person.
何况 我也参与了协议谈判
Besides, I helped negotiate the deal.
明白了 感谢你来 尼古拉斯
I understand. Thank you for coming, Nicolás.
告诉我最新进展 米格尔叔叔
Give me an update, Uncle Miguel.
什么进展
An update?
投诚前我们要尽量扩张生意的进展
On our efforts to maximize business before surrender.
我才好把情况转达给父亲
So I can inform my father.
告诉你♥爸♥ 一切正常
Tell your dad everything’s still on track here.
帕乔和阿马多·卡里略·富恩特斯的新生意谈妥了 很快回来
Pacho’s settled new terms with Amado Carrillo Fuentes and is coming back soon.
纽约操作间的事故呢
And this accident in New York?
齐皮遇到点小麻烦 可你了解他
Chepe encountered an obstacle, but you know Chepe.
我不担心
I’m not worried.
还有别的事吗
Are we done?
最后一件事
One last thing.
我们在波哥大的伙伴担心暴露
Our friends in Bogotá are concerned about their exposure.
知道协议的人太多了
Too many people know about the deal.
他们担心帕洛马力先生
They worry about Mr. Pallomari.
我父亲希望你能处理一下
My father would like you to handle it.
“处理”
“Handle it”?
你知道自己在说什么吗
Do you know what you’re talking about?
你了解情况吗
Do you have any idea?
帕洛马力是我们的总会计师 不能轻易替换
Pallomari’s our chief accountant in Cali, and not easily replaced.
他很有价值 不能杀
He’s too valuable to just kill.
告诉你父亲我会处理 他不用担心帕洛马力
Tell your father I’ll take care of it. He doesn’t have to worry about Pallomari.
谢谢你 米格尔叔叔
Thank you, Uncle Miguel.
保重
Take care.
小王子开始对你发号♥施令了
So now the little prince is giving you orders?
是替他父亲转达
His father’s orders.
让萨尔塞多带帕洛马力去安全屋
Have Salcedo put Pallomari in one of the safe houses.
看着点他
Keep an eye on him.
你决定今晚出席吗
You decide if you’re coming tonight?
那可是我们的莎莎节日派对啊 老爸
Our Salsa Festival party, Dad.
至关重要
It’s important.
你知道我对派对不感兴趣 吉尔伯托喜欢这些
You know how I feel about parties. That’s Gilberto’s thing, not mine.
所以你必须去
Which is exactly why you should go.
爸 你才是新老大
Dad, you’re the new boss here.
让他们见识一下
Please, show them.
至少在我们退出舞台前好好乐一次
Or at least have a good time before we have to roll over and play dead.
为什么卡利集团教父现在要冒着被逮捕的风险
Now why would a Cali godfather come out of hiding
在派对现身呢
and risk getting captured?
原因是 若无人识 当国王有何意义
Because what good is being the king if nobody knows it?
卡利这个城市最重大的事不是可♥卡♥因♥ 而是莎莎节
The biggest thing to come out of Cali wasn’t cocaine. It was salsa.
每年卡利狂欢节都包含两个重要活动
And every year, the two combined at the annual Feria de Cali,
持续一周的派对盛典和莎莎音乐会
a week-long extravaganza of parties and salsa concerts.
而主持节日开幕之夜的人
And the man who always presided over the opening-night festivities?
总是吉尔伯托·罗德里格斯
Gilberto Rodríguez.
干杯 先生们
Cheers, gentlemen!
可如今他人在牢房♥ 该新老大登场了
But with him in jail, it was time for a new king.
你愿意今晚和我一起出席吗
How would you like to be my date tonight?
去哪儿
Where would we go?
过来
Come here.
♪ 一起跳舞 ♪
♪ Let’s go dancing ♪
你喜欢跳舞吗
Do you like dancing?
米格尔先生的意思是 希望你搬到这儿工作
As discussed with Don Miguel, he’d like you to keep working from here.
好 我知道怎么做
Yes, I know what needs to be done.
进来
Come in.
吉列尔莫 这什么鬼地方 开玩笑吧
Guillermo, what’s this? You’ve got to be kidding, right?
-你耍我 -这是什么
– You’re playing me for a fool. -What’s this?
我不接受 我要找米格尔先生
This is unacceptable. I need to speak to Miguel.
找谁都一样 我们现在只能找到这么大的公♥寓♥
Talk to whoever you want. This is the biggest apartment we have right now.
三间卧室 两间盥洗室
Three bedrooms. Two bathrooms.
看来孩子们喜欢这儿
Kids seem to like it.
-孩子们 喜欢吗 -喜欢
– Kids, do you like it? -Yes!
拜托 帕特丽夏 你居然在屋里抽烟
Really, Patricia. You going to smoke inside?
怎么了 反正这也是个垃圾场
What’s the problem? This is a dump.
-儿子们还在呢 -说的好像你关心他们似的
– The boys are here. – Now you’re concerned about the boys?
为你们的安全考虑 别离开这儿
Do not leave this apartment, for your own safety.
你付出了那么多 这就是他们给的回报吗
Everything you’ve done for these people, and this is how they repay you?
好 明白了谢谢 斯托达德
Yeah. Got it. Thanks, Stoddard.
据达菲和洛佩兹关于萨尔塞多的最新情报
All right, last hit Duffy and López had on Salcedo,
他是卡利集团安保副主管
he was deputy chief of security for the cartel.
所以他说的是真的
All right. So that much is true.
他有工程学士学位
Had a degree in engineering.
开过生物柴油工厂 后来倒闭了
Business license for a bio-diesel factory that went belly-up.
-为什么 -他是退役军人
– Wonder why. -Ex-military.
在卡洛·科尔多瓦少校手下服役
Served under a Carlo Córdova. Major.
卡洛后成为贩毒集团的安保主管
Who became head of security for the cartel.
所以他才能有这份工作
Must have been how he got the job.
我猜他现在挤走老伙伴 取而代之
Wonder if he clipped his old buddy to take his spot.
他还参与了购买♥♥炸♥弹♥暗♥杀♥巴勃罗
And he was connected to the purchase of bombs in a plan to kill Pablo.
没了
Just that?
你觉得他像是保护米格尔家族的
Does that sound like the everyman who only signed on
-普通员工吗 -好吧
-to protect Miguel’s family to you? -Okay.
他是个卑鄙小人 可他是我们目前抓获米格尔的最好筹码
So he’s a scumbag. Last I checked, he’s our best bet to get Miguel.
我能对付卑鄙小人 可不喜欢骗子
Scumbags I can handle. What I don’t like are liars.
所以下次他电♥话♥通知米格尔位置时…
So when he calls back with Miguel’s location…
-你打算怎么办 -要是他来电
-how you want to play it? -If he calls at all,
我们就出些难题 看他怎么回应
we ask the hard questions, see how he holds up.
我告诉你 他们完了
I’m telling you, they’re done.
吉尔伯托正在想其他方法投诚
Gilberto’s looking for some new way to surrender.
你听说齐皮在纽约的麻烦了吗
And you heard about this thing in New York with Chepe, right?
现在是米格尔掌权

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!