You want to sit?
如果我的想法作数
If what I wanted counted for anything,
你就进不来了
you wouldn’t be in my living room now.
也许看上去不是这么回事 但我… 我是来帮你的
May not see it this way yet, but I… I am here to help you.
我相信我过得好不好是你的头等大事
I’m sure my well-being is your top priority.
所以你在酒吧给我买♥♥了杯马提尼
It’s why you were buying me martinis at the bar.
吉尔伯托·罗德里格斯已经在监狱里了
Gilberto Rodríguez is in jail.
过不了太久就会有人去陪他了
It won’t be long before he has company.
对你和你的丈夫这种人来说
There’s a very small window for people like you and your husband
还能帮助我们的机会不多了
to still be of any use to us.
你们没时间了
You’re running out of time.
所以如果富兰克林真的在乎你 他会做出正确的选择
So if Franklin really does care about you, then he’ll do what’s right.
我不知道你们两个有没有打算要个孩子…
I mean, I don’t know if the two of you are thinking about starting a family…
好吧 听着 准确地说 你对我和我丈夫的事情一无所知
Okay, look, for the record, you don’t know a fucking thing about my husband or me.
好吧 你说的没错
Okay. You’re right.
但是我知道的是…
But I do know that there is no future for you…
如果他不帮我们 你们是没有未来的
in any version of how this plays out if he doesn’t help us.
我也没想要这样生活 这…
I didn’t plan on living like this. It was…
这是个错误
It was a mistake…
早点结束就可以了
not stopping it sooner.
你有做过这种事情吗
You ever done anything like that?
有过
I have.
好吧
Okay.
那么…
So…
什么 就这样了吗
what, that’s it?
就这样了
That’s it.
好好想想 但是别想太久了
Think it over. But don’t take too long.
你就不想知道他说了什么吗
Don’t you even want to know what he said?
你怎么敢违背我的意愿
How dare you disregard my wishes.
没人能和梅迪纳待在一起 我…
Nobody was going to get in a room with Medina, I did…
我不想让你掺和进来 这没有商量的余地
I don’t want you involved. I won’t even discuss it.
过去的交易已经终止了
The old deal is dead.
但是我们可以谈一个新的 只是有些调整
But we can make a new one, with certain adjustments.
混♥蛋♥
Motherfuckers.
什么调整
Adjustments how?
你要在牢里待些时候
There has to be some jail time.
你 米格尔叔叔 帕乔还有齐皮
For you, Uncle Miguel, Pacho, and Chepe.
三年时间
Three years.
三年 不可能的
Three years? No chance.
你上交你的违法资产 做三年牢
You surrender your illegal assets, do the three years,
合法的资产 现金和生意都会维持原状
and the legitimate assets, the cash, the business, will all be retained.
这不是我们说好的 别再提了
That’s not the deal. And you won’t speak of this again.
爸 别再固执了
Dad, stop being so stubborn!
不能投降
You don’t get to surrender.
你在牢里
You are in jail.
你是个毒贩
You are a narcotrafficker.
不管你给那些政客多少钱
No politician is going to stand up and say, “Let him go,”
他们都不会站起来说”放他走”
no matter how much money you’ve put in his pocket.
但是儿子 这可是三年
But son, it’s three years…
这不是过去的交易了 但是还是不错的
It’s not the old deal, but it’s a good one.
我们能有的最好结果了
The best we’re going to get.
但是有一个问题
But there’s one loose end.
梅迪纳担心他会曝露
Medina is worried about his exposure.
说具体点 就是那个会计…帕洛马力
More specifically, the accountant… Pallomari.
他知道的太多了
He knows too much.
亲爱的
Hola, bonita.
宝贝 我以为你会打电♥话♥来的
Baby, I thought you said that you were gonna call.
我知道 我开会开晚了
I know. I had a late meeting.
对不起 亲爱的
Sorry, babe. I’m sorry.
就放在那里可以吗
Can you leave it there?
Danki masha danki
Danki masha danki. Right?
谢谢 不好意思 是客房♥服务
Thank you. Sorry. Room service.
你到现在吃了多少小蛋糕了
How many of those little cakes have you eaten so far?
我能在我房♥里看到我们的岛
I can see our island from my room.
我想你了 亲爱的
I miss you, bonita.
富兰克林…我们要怎么办呢
Franklin… what are we gonna do?
克里斯蒂娜 不可能就这么离开这些毒贩的
Christina, you can’t just walk away from these people.
我知道你一直这么说
I know you keep saying that,
但是…我们说不定有更多选择呢
but maybe… maybe we have more options than we think.
什么叫做”更多的选择”
What do you mean, “more options”?
-你了解情况 -你了解这个集团的情况
– You know things. – You know things about the organization.
-事情是怎么… -想让我告密吗
– How things… – Want me to be a rat?
-你是不是和谁聊过了 -我告诉你了…
– You been talking to someone? – I told you…
-不 富兰克林 我们要谈谈 -我们真的要好好聊聊未来
– No, Franklin, we need to talk. – We really need to talk about the future.
不能在电♥话♥上说 好吗 我晚点再打来
We can’t do this on the phone, okay? I’ll call later.
倒带
Rewind.
好的
Okay.
我开会开晚了
I had a late meeting.
对不起 亲爱的
Sorry, babe. I’m sorry.
就放在那里可以吗
Can you leave it there?
Danki masha danki
Danki masha danki. Right?
谢谢 不好意思 是客房♥服务
Thank you. Sorry. Room service.
我想我知道他在哪里了
I think I might know where he is.
他们可能在搜查过后在别的地方建了工坊
They probably set up shop somewhere else after the raid.
萨尔塞多
Salcedo.
美♥国♥佬♥又回到会计的办公室去了
The Americans are back on the accountant’s office,
指望他能出现
hoping he shows.
据我对那个傻子的了解 说不定会出现
Knowing that idiot, he might.
如果他们只有这些 那说明他们没什么证据
If that’s all they’ve got, then they don’t have much.
盯着他们
Stay on them.
找到他们在哪里过夜
Find out where they sleep at night.
好的
All right.
老大 你还好吗
Hey, boss. You doing okay?
你听上去很累
You sound tired.
我没事
Yeah. I’m fine.
随时向我报告
Keep me posted.
-科学课测试怎么样 -还不错
– How was the science test? – Good.
爸爸
Daddy!
爸爸
Daddy!
我的小公主 你好吗公主
My princess. Hello, my princesses. How are you all?
嗨 你在这儿干什么
Hello. What are you doing here?
嗨 亲爱的
Hi, my love.
轮到你还是我接女儿们了
Was it your turn or mine to pick up the girls?
你 我就在附近 所以想看看孩子们怎么样
Yours. I was in the neighborhood. Just wanted to see how my girls are doing.
-爸爸 今天我们上了钢琴课 -我知道 宝贝
– Daddy, today we have piano lessons. -I know, my love.
我的小艺术家
My little virtuosos.
你呢 一切都好吗
And you? Everything okay?
我很好
I’m fine.
我就想看看女儿们 所以来了
I just felt like I needed to see my girls. That’s why I came.
不好意思
Excuse me.
看来我得走了
Looks like I have to go.
那我先走了 行吗
Would you excuse me? Okay?
-宝贝们…爱你们 -拜拜
– Girls… I love you. -Bye.
再见 乖乖的
Bye, be good.
萨尔塞多
Salcedo.
-你在哪里 -有什么我能为你效劳的 戴维
– Where are you? – What can I do for you, David?
我爸要开个会 高层人员会议
My dad called a meeting. Top personnel.
什么意思 开什么会 我们刚刚开过一个
What do you mean, a meeting? We just had one.
还要再开一个
Well, we’re having another one.
-2611房♥ 阿维尼达街14号♥ 就在哈蒙迪 -在那儿见
– 2611 Avenida 14. Out by Jamundí. – See you there.
我是卡洛·科尔多瓦 请留言
It’s Carlo Córdova, leave a message.
卡洛 我刚刚和戴维通了电♥话♥
Carlo, I just talked to David.
你是要去开会吗 打给我
Are you on your way to the meeting? Call me.
斯托达德 听这个
Stoddard. Get this.
SLS的语言专家说 Dasha masha danki
According to the language guy at SLS, “Dasha masha danki”…
是帕皮阿门托语的”非常感谢”
means “Thank you very much” in Papiamento.
好吧
Okay.
库拉索岛
Curaçao.
库拉索…我猜那里有很多银行
Curaçao… I guess there’s a lot of banks there.
对 那里是有很多银行 看这边
Yeah, there’s a lot of fucking banks there. Here it is.
巴奥斯奢华度假村 可以租住岛屿别♥墅♥

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!