Well, I hope you don’t mind. I was…
我看你一个人坐在这儿 而且…
I saw you sitting over here and you…
你让我想起一个人 家乡的故人
reminded me of someone, someone from home.
多愁善感
Sentimental.
一个孤独的爱国者
Just a lonely patriot.
不管怎么说 我觉得我们可以聊聊天
Anyway, I thought we could talk.
-行 -不 我是说 就…
– Okay. -No, I mean it. Just…
就是谈谈而已
Just talk.
-听说纯聊天还没过时 -是啊
– I heard people still do that sometimes. – Yeah.
我好像在电影里看到过
You know, I think I saw it in a movie once.
你人看着不错
Look, you seem like a nice guy,
但我觉得聊天你并不擅长
but I get the feeling that just talking isn’t your forte.
-而且… 我已婚 所以… -你幸福吗
– And… I’m married, so… -Happily?
瞧你这样
Look at you now.
什么玩意 别逗了
What? I mean, come on.
你丈夫让你独自勇敢的面对快乐地危险
Your husband lets you brave the dangers of happy hour by yourself?
他出差了
He’s traveling for work.
我猜猜看 他…
Can I guess? He’s…
是个宇航员吧
an astronaut.
-脑科医生 -差不多 沾点边
– Brain surgeon. – Yeah, a little bit of both.
他是银行家
Banking.

Fuck.
多讨人喜欢啊
I thought I couldn’t like him any less.
我说…
I mean…
好了 挺有意思
Okay, well, this has been fun.
那么 什么样的异域风情能把他从这…
So, what exotic destination could pull him away from…
无边美景身边带走
from all this?
替我问候得克萨斯
Say hi to Texas for me.
克里斯蒂娜
Christina.
我没告诉过你我的名字
I didn’t tell you my name.
不用说
You didn’t have to.
好吧
Okay.
我好奇了 你怎么知道我的名字的
You got me. How do you know my name?
就像我知道你丈夫… 不是银行家一样
Same way I know that your husband… isn’t in banking.
我叫哈维·佩尼亚 我是缉毒局特工
My name’s Javier Peña. I work for the DEA.
想不想坐回来 谈谈
You want to sit back down, have a conversation?
不感兴趣 尽享你的饮料吧 埃利奥特·内斯[内斯是电影”铁面无私”中忠于职守的警探]
I’m not interested. Enjoy your drink, Eliot Ness.

Fuck.
买♥♥单
The bill.
他们也不在下一班航♥班♥吗
And they don’t appear on the next flights either?
不在
No.
豪尔赫
Jorge.
天杀的外国佬就没上回波哥大的飞机
Motherfucking gringos never got on a plane back to Bogotá.
-我们的警♥察♥朋友把我们忽悠了 -或者他失误了
– Our friend with the badge lied to us. -Or he made a mistake.
不准失误
There are no mistakes.
他来了
Here he comes.
他来了 狗♥娘♥养♥的
There he is, the fucking bastard.
我本想在不显眼的地方见你
I would have gladly met you in the usual place.
你就担心这个啊
That’s what you’re worried about?
担心一下我们付给你避免老大进监狱的钱吧
How about earning the money we pay you to keep our bosses out of jail?
-你一点都不关心 -你想从我这得到什么
– You couldn’t give a fuck about that. -The fuck you want from me?
后勤 方案 假突袭 这一切都来自波哥大
Logistics, planning, the dummy raid. All that shit came out of Bogotá.
等我们意识到他们的真正目的时…
By the time we knew what they were…
马丁内斯已经在吉尔伯托家呆了半小时了
Martínez had already been in Gilberto’s house for 30 minutes,
你个没用的草包
you useless piece of shit.
你知道还有什么奇怪事吗
You know what else is odd?
缉毒局貌似就一直没离开卡利
It looks like the DEA never left Cali.
当初是你确认他们登机的
And you were the one who confirmed.
你 只有你确认了那两个外国佬上了回波哥大的飞机
You. Only you confirmed those two fucking gringos took the plane to Bogotá.
你知道这是哪吗
Do you know where you are?
你想把我拖下水陪你们老大 你知道这是哪吗
You want to hang me out to dry with your boss? Do you know where you are?
我问美国人 他们是怎么找到吉尔伯托家的 知道他们怎么说的吗
I asked the Americans how they found Gilberto’s house. Know what they told me?
他们跟踪了人
They followed someone there.
我知道不是跟的我
I know it wasn’t me.
妈的卡尔德隆
Fucking Calderón.
他说得有理
What he said made sense.
缉毒局跟踪了某个人 才找到吉尔伯托家
The DEA followed someone to Gilberto’s house.
肯定是帕洛马力 缉毒局的人知道他的身份和工作
It must be Pallomari. The DEA knows who he is and where he works.
他们肯定是回来跟踪他到的吉尔伯托家
They must have come back and tailed him to Gilberto.
你不是说那晚是你开车送帕洛马力去的吉尔伯托家吗
Didn’t you say you drove Pallomari to Gilberto’s that night?
要是我送的那就简单了
It could just as easily have been me driving him.
但不是我 对不对
Yeah, but it wasn’t, was it?
你觉得米格尔会就这样算了吗
You think Miguel will let this slide?
不可能
Not a fucking chance.
豪尔赫 如果这事与我有关 就跟你脱不了干系
Jorge, if this thing comes back on me, it comes back on you,
咱俩一起完蛋
and then we’re both fucked.
我们只需要一个替罪羊 现成的
The only thing we need is a name, and we have it.
我们是一根绳上的蚂蚱
We have to get on the same page here.
卡尔德隆说 缉毒局的人上了回波哥大的飞机 对吧
Calderón told us those fuckers from the DEA got on a plane to Bogotá, right?
他撒谎了
He burned us.
他要对这事负责
He is the one responsible for what happened.
他是个腐♥败♥警♥察♥…
He’s a dirty cop…
他收贩毒集团的黑钱
who takes money from a drug cartel.
但你我 我们是兄弟
But you and me, we are brothers.
我就直说了 我父亲仍想退休
Let me cut to the chase. My father still wants to retire.
没想到你对你父亲的事务这么积极
I didn’t realize you were taking such an active role in your father’s affairs.
没办法 朋友们都不回律师电♥话♥
No other choice when friends don’t return our lawyer’s calls.
当然
Of course.
那么…
Well, then…
转告令尊 事情还有转机
tell your father there is still a path to what he wants most.
目前的情况没人乐见
No one here is happy with the current predicament.
缉毒局对我们攻其不备 以前达成的协议如今难做
The DEA blindsided all of us, and it’s been difficult to carry out our old deal.
“以前达成的协议”
“Old deal”?
尼古拉斯…
Nicolás…
政♥治♥讲究门面
Politics is about appearances.
对我们来说 一个已经入狱的人的投降条件
For us, it’s extremely difficult to accept the surrender terms of a man
更难接受
who’s already in prison.
那样看上去很糟
That just looks bad.
但不同的条件…
But different terms…
新条件…
new terms…
你怎么看
What do you say?
你发现什么了
So what did you find out?
卡尔德隆护送的缉毒局小队没离开卡利
The DEA team Calderón was escorting never left Cali.
可他说他们离开了
He reported that they had.
你怎么看 豪尔赫
What do you think, Jorge?
不过是失误
It was a mistake.
天生的草包
Born of incompetence.
缉毒局这次走运…
The DEA got lucky…
而卡尔德隆被忽悠了
and Calderón took the bait.
不过 我们不付钱给草包
Well, we’re not paying for incompetence.
还有 这解释不通他们怎么找到我哥哥的
Besides, that doesn’t explain how they found my brother.
他们怎么得到的讯息 也是卡尔德隆泄密的吗
How did they get that information? Was that also Calderón?
不太可能
It’s unlikely.
有可能缉毒局用了某种高端空中监控
It’s possible the DEA used some high-end aerial surveillance.
从现在起 盯着卡尔德隆
From here on out, keep an eye on Calderón.
对他少说话
Limit what we tell him.
安全问题不能再出错
No more lapses in security.
是 老大
Yes, sir.

Let’s go.
谢谢你 豪尔赫
Thank you, Jorge.
不是他就是我们
It’s either him or us.
他们如果杀了他呢
What if they kill him?
他们不会杀♥警♥♥察♥
They wouldn’t kill a cop.
但他们可以拷问他 到时候呢 怎么办
But they can question him. And then what? What?
一旦他招了 一切就完了
By the time they get to it, this shit will all be over.
你好
Hello?
下午好 胡拉多夫人 有人找你 埃利奥特·内斯先生
Good afternoon. Someone is here for you, Mrs. Jurado. Mr. Eliot Ness.
谢谢你肯见我
Thanks for seeing me.
不想看你带个徽章在我们的大厅晃悠
Didn’t want you waving a badge around our lobby.
你要逮捕我吗
Are you gonna arrest me?
坐吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!