根据我们的情报
According to our intelligence,
吉尔伯托·罗德里格斯对贩毒集团有着稳定性的影响
Gilberto Rodríguez was a stabilizing influence on the cartel.
逮捕他可能会导致对平民和警♥察♥的
His arrest may lead to an increased violence
暴♥力♥冲突升级
against civilians and police.
毋庸置疑…
No doubt…
贩毒集团的首脑们…
the cartel leaders…
现在不敢露面
are now in hiding,
他们的安保处在高度警戒状态
and their security apparatus is operating in a state of high alert.
所以… 我们唯一能确定的是
So… the only thing we can be certain of
任何针对贩毒集团的进一步行动
is that any further operation against the cartel
都将面临极大的挑战与极端的危险
will be both very difficult and extremely dangerous.
我们很重视目前动荡的局势 将军
We appreciate the volatility of the situation, General.
好 既然如此 我就把事情转交给
Well, in that case, I will turn things over to the man
应该对目前状况负责的人
who’s responsible for this situation.
也许他能带我们走向胜利
Maybe he can walk us through his path to victory.
佩尼亚探员 下一步该怎么办
So Agent Peña, what comes next?
你全权负责
The floor is yours.
吉尔伯托先生
Don Gilberto.
放那儿吧
Leave it there.
好
Okay.
请用餐
Enjoy your meal.
你好
Hello?
老弟 是我 你怎么样
Hi, brother, it’s me. How are you doing?
要是能搞清事情的原委就好了
Better if I knew how this happened.
吉尔伯托 有叛徒
Gilberto, someone betrayed us.
拿我们钱的那帮臭猪都他妈去哪儿了
Where the fuck were those pigs we pay?
这是美国人干的 是缉毒局
It was an American operation. It was the DEA.
我们的朋友对此一无所知
Our friends knew nothing about it.
除非我们的朋友一直都在骗我们
Unless our friends have been lying to us all along.
也许该提醒一下 给他们钱是干什么用的
Maybe they need a reminder what all that money was for.
放松 米格尔
Relax, Miguel.
我的处境很快会逆转
My situation will be rectified soon.
实际上 鉴于形势越来越复杂
The truth is that things are getting more complicated
我们在北谷的朋友需要安抚
and our friends in the North Valley need reassurance.
你得和埃纳奥见个面
You need to set a meeting with Henao.
好好夸夸他
Compliment him.
-在哪方面 -无所谓 给他点甜头
– On what? -Doesn’t matter. Offer him something.
他喜欢龙舌兰酒 准备一瓶
He likes tequila. Have a bottle ready.
告诉他… 这只是个小挫折
Tell him… this is just a small setback.
同时 生意照常做
In the meantime, business goes on as usual.
增加你的安保力量
Increase your personal security.
美国人的下个目标是你
The Americans will come after you next.
你的安全是我们最大的筹码 老弟
Your freedom is our best leverage, brother.
吉尔伯托 现在越来越危险了
Gilberto, this is getting dangerous.
要是有人泄密怎么办
What if there’s a leak?
也许会有吧
There may be.
那就找出来
Find out.
我得挂了 老弟 爱你
I need to go, brother. I love you.
我也爱你 大哥
I love you too, brother.
-有什么线索吗 -狗屎 狗屎都不如
– What do you got for me? – Dog shit. Minus the dog and the shit.
我们都知道没那么容易 你脑子得活一点
Well, we knew it wasn’t gonna be easy. You gotta get creative.
恕我直言 他们告诉我们 没人陪同的情况下不能离开基地
All due respect, we’re being told that we can’t leave the base without an escort,
现在 形势的变化令人发指
and now, in a truly shocking turn of events,
他们说没有多余警力安排给我们
we’re being told there isn’t enough manpower to assign us one.
我们特么被禁足了
We’re fucking grounded.
行动受限这事我会想办法 我得走了
Look, I’ll see what I can do with the lockdown. I gotta go.
我要会见新任国防部长
I’m meeting with the new Minister of Defense.
菲斯特…
And Feistl…
这是你主动请缨
you asked for this.
别忘了 反正我不会忘
Don’t forget that, ’cause I know I won’t.
哥伦比亚选出了一位新总统
Colombia had recently elected a new president,
名叫埃内斯托·桑佩尔
a man named Ernesto Samper.
埃斯科瓦尔的手下曾在早年选举中试图暗♥杀♥他
Escobar’s hitters had tried to assassinate him in an earlier election.
所以他对毒枭没有好感
So he was no friend of the narcos.
他知道全国上下对暴♥力♥厌烦至极
And while he knew his country was tired of violence,
他和他的新政♥府♥ 包括防长费尔南多·波特罗
he and his new staff, including Defense Minister Fernando Botero,
处于两难境地
were already in a tough spot.
政♥治♥层面来说 投诚交易很丑陋
Politically, the surrender deal was ugly.
但他们还能容忍♥
But they were willing to live with it.
逮捕吉尔伯托令此事比预期更加艰难
Gilberto’s arrest made that harder than planned,
他们并不羞于承认
and they weren’t shy about saying it.
我对你逮捕吉尔伯托·罗德里格斯
I wanted to offer my congratulations
表达诚挚的祝贺
on the arrest of Gilberto Rodríguez.
谢谢你 先生
Thank you, sir.
马丁内斯上校居功至伟
Colonel Martínez deserves the credit.
不幸的是 他不能在此领功
Unfortunately, he isn’t here to receive it.
他本该在此
He should be.
我认为他知道这次行动可能会付出代价
I imagine he knew there might be consequences for his actions.
投诚协议原本在洽谈中
A surrender deal was on the table,
我们本可将四个卡利集团的头目绳之于法
which would’ve brought all four leaders of the Cali cartel to justice.
现在 事情却复杂化了
And now, that’s been complicated,
我们不知道未来会怎样
and we are faced with the unknown.
明白
Understood.
尽管我不确定凶手给自己量刑能否称之为正义
Though I’m not sure murderers negotiating their own punishment qualifies as justice.
交易是在我任职前进行的
The deal preceded my tenure.
可私下里说 我和你有同感
But between the two of us, I share your reservations.
可没人想回到巴勃罗·埃斯科瓦尔
But no one wants a return to the days of Pablo Escobar
和巴勃罗受害者组织流♥血♥冲♥突♥的时代
and the bloodshed of Los Pepes.
不 当然不想
No, of course not.
我也不想细究关于你
I won’t ask if the rumors
也牵涉其中的传闻是否真实
about your involvement with the vigilantes are true,
可我得问一句
but I do have a question.
如果我们确实在同一战线的话…
If it turns out that we are indeed on the same side…
我能信任你吗
can I trust you?
你能确信的是 打倒卡利集团是我唯一的目的
You can trust that my only agenda is to take down the Cali cartel.
如需帮忙 尽管开口
Let me know if I can do anything.
先生 我在卡利的同事…
Sir, my team in Cali are operating under…
行动受到严格限制
severe restrictions.
他们需要独♥立♥行动
They need their independence.
我会打电♥话♥安排的
I’ll make a call.
谢谢 先生
Thank you, sir.
佩尼亚
Peña.
伸张正义很难
Justice can be hard to find.
而像米格尔·罗德里格斯这样有权势的人
And a man as powerful as Gilberto Rodríguez
关不了多久
won’t stay in custody for long.
要想他把牢底坐穿的话 得找到证人
If you want to keep him behind bars, you need someone to testify.
好的 先生 我正在找
Yes, sir. I’m on it.
目标是高层人士
I’m working on a high-level target.
我建议越快越好 无人作证的话
I suggest you work fast, because without it,
一切都不算数
nothing else will matter.
我们检查过录音了 先生
We went through the machine, sir.
什么也没找到
We’ve got nothing.
那我该怎么办 什么意思
So what am I supposed to do with that? What does this mean?
要是有人出♥卖♥♥♥了我们 我们会知道的
If somebody sold us out, we’d know about it.
那次突袭你怎么没事先知道呢
Like you knew about the raid?
先生们…
Look, gentlemen…
我他妈的想知道我哥为什么会被关在牢里
I want to know why my brother is sitting in a fucking cell.
要是我们中的任何人牵涉其中 我今天就得知道
And if any one of us is involved in this, I want to know by the end of the day.
好的 包在我身上 先生
Of course. Consider it done, sir.
米格尔太偏执了
Miguel’s paranoid.
也许他们用侦察机在空中定位的吉尔伯托
Maybe they used one of their spy planes and spotted Gilberto from space.
你没认真对待这事
You’re not taking this seriously.
米格尔不认为他们是运气好 觉得有人泄密
Miguel doesn’t think they got lucky. He thinks there’s a leak.
系统会告诉我们是谁泄密
And the system would tell us about the leak.
因为投诚的事 对吧
This is about the surrender, right?
你担心自己的退休计划打水漂
You’re worried your retirement plans are ruined now.
听我说
Listen to me.
狗血剧谁都喜欢 兄弟 你知道的
People love drama, brother. You know that.
这不是狗血剧 他要的是人名
This isn’t drama. He wants names.
如果有内鬼 系统肯定能查出来 卡洛