Guns out!
清洁 烹饪 工作
Cleaning, cooking, working.

Hello.
米格尔先生… 发生了一件事
Don Miguel… something’s happened.
什么事
What happened?
我在吉尔伯托家外面 他们抓住他了 他们抓住了你哥哥
I’m outside Gilberto’s house. They got him. They got your brother.
我们看见他了
We’ve got a visual.
在市场包围他
Surround him in the market!
跟住他
Tail him!
看 他在那 快点
Look! There he goes! Faster!
在下个路口截住他
Let’s get him on the next turn!
不要开火
Hold your fire!
司机 把手放在我能看见的地方
Driver! Put your hands where I can see them!
司机
Driver!
伸出来
Out further!
再往外伸
Further!
下车
Get out.
打开货箱
Open the back.
-好吧 我们来找钥匙 -打开
– Okay. Let me get the keys. – Open it.
打开它
Open it.
好 好的 冷静
Okay. All right. Settle.
我们上了那些美国杂种的当 不是这辆车
The American sons of bitches tricked us. We’ve got the wrong truck!
他们要去机场 我们在那抓住他们
They’re going to the air field. We’ll get them there.
我负责安保
I took care of security.
看这些杂种还敢不敢再动我们
Let those sons of bitches try to touch us again.
再给萨尔塞多的传呼机发一条信息
Send Salcedo’s beeper another message.
叔叔 是我 尼古拉斯
Uncle! It’s me, Nicolas!
进来
Come in.
-尼古拉斯 -叔叔
– Nicolas. – Uncle.
-是真的吗 -是的
– Is it true? – Yes.
他们抓到了他
They got him.
尼古拉斯 你回家去等吧
Nicolas, why don’t you go home and wait there?
一有事情我就给你打电♥话♥
Once something happens, I’ll call you.
不 先生 我一定要帮忙
No, sir, I have to help.
过来
Come.
你知道你♥爸♥爸不希望你卷进来
You know your dad doesn’t want you mixed up in this.
要有信心 你♥爸♥爸不会被带离卡利
We have to have faith that your dad won’t be taken out of Cali.
如果他被带走了呢
And if he is?
为什么浪费那么多钱在我的教育上 我是个律师
Why did we waste all of that money on my education? I’m a lawyer.
我要坐第一班飞机去波哥大
I’m taking the first flight to Bogotá.
我想帮他
I want to help him.
希望事情不要走到那一步
Let’s hope that’s not necessary.

Fuck.
在这等着
Wait here.
怎么了 为什么停下
What’s up? Why’d we stop?
有警♥察♥包围了飞机
There’s cops surrounding the plane.
警♥察♥ 好警♥察♥吗
Cops? Good ones?
我看不是
I don’t think so.
马丁内斯上校
Colonel Martínez.
长官 请别再靠近了
Sir, please don’t come any closer.
你们正在阻碍对一名在逃嫌犯的转移和逮捕
Your men are impeding the transport and arrest of a fugitive under warrant.
你们也知道
You know it.
这样是要坐牢的
And that means prison.
你们今天的举动…
What you do today…
你们此刻的举动…
what you do this moment…
定义了你
defines you.
余生都会跟随着你
For the rest of your lives.
你们还算是警♥察♥吗
Are you police or not?
这就对了
That’s better.
冲刺阶段了
Home stretch.

Shit!
怎么了 是我
What’s up? It’s me.
-时机真操蛋 -我在外头
– About fucking time. – I was out of range.
他们抓到了吉尔伯托
They arrested Gilberto.
-什么 -他们抓到他了 豪尔赫
– What? – They got him, Jorge.
警方抓到了吉尔伯托
They got Gilberto.
-你刚才不是在监听突击队吗 -但他们从没提吉尔伯托啊
– You were monitoring the raid. – But they never mentioned Gilberto’s name.
即便如此 我们检查过所有录音带 这不可能
Even so, we checked all the tapes. It’s impossible.
没有道理
It doesn’t make sense!
我实在是搞不懂
I just don’t understand!
兄弟… 他们抓到了他 还把他带走了
Brother… they got him. They took him away.
我们被摆了一道
We got beat.
快点回来
Get back here quick.
有缘再见 宝贝
Hasta la vista, baby. Ciao.
拿好
Take that.
只有五秒钟的拍照时间
Five seconds to take photos, no more.
祝贺你
Congratulations.
不过也关不了我多久
But you know this won’t hold up.
你这次真是捅了个自己兜不了的大娄子
You’re fucking with things that are much bigger than you are.
微笑 吉尔伯托 马上就要上电视了
Smile, Gilberto. You’re about to be on TV.
这边 罗德里格斯先生
This way, Mr. Rodríguez.
罗德里格斯先生 你如何回应那些指控
Mr. Rodríguez, do you have a response to the charges against you?
策划出口可♥卡♥因♥以及非法得利
Conspiring to export cocaine and illegal enrichment?
够了 我们走
Enough. Let’s go.
有什么想对卡利集团的人说的 罗德里格斯先生
Do you have anything to say to the people of Cali? Mr. Rodríguez.
对于那些认为招安政策是扯淡的人
For those of us who thought the surrender was bullshit,
吉尔伯托的被捕证明了这些家伙并不能逍遥法外
Gilberto’s arrest proved that these guys could be caught.
对于那些认为招安政策是避免暴♥力♥的唯一出路的人
For the people who thought the surrender was the only way to avoid violence,
这就是噩梦的开始
it was the beginning of a nightmare.
打响了和另一个贩毒集团开战的第一枪
The first shot in a war to bring down another cartel.
但不论你支持哪一边 有一件事很明确
But whatever side you fell on, one thing was clear:
吉尔伯托·罗德里格斯被捕出乎了所有人的意料
Gilberto Rodríguez’s arrest came as a surprise to everybody.
特别是他自己
Especially him.
吉尔伯托先生
Don Gilberto.
恭喜
Hey, congrats.
恭喜恭喜 干得不错
Congratulations. Good work.
你要去哪 别走啊 还想给你祝酒呢
No, where you going? Come on, we want to toast you!
你们先开始吧
Start without me.
干得漂亮
Great work!
-大使先生 -今天是个好日子
– Mr. Ambassador. – Big day.
-又是大功一件 -主要是情报准确
– Quite a notch on your belt. – It was strong intel, sir.
-我就… -知道你毁了我们多少心血吗
– I acted… – Know how much work you torched?
人们想看到那些毒枭绳之以法
People want to see the godfathers in handcuffs
现在实现了
and that’s what they’re gonna get.
-明天每份报纸的头条 -哥伦比亚政♥府♥可不一定这么想
– Front page of every newspaper tomorrow. – Colombians may not feel that way.
马上就知道了
Let’s go find out.
去换件衣服
Get changed.
-我的小心肝 -妈妈
– My love! – Mommy!
妈妈
Mommy.
-你饿吗 -不饿
– Are you hungry? No? – No.
真可爱 简直和他爸一个样
How cute. Looks a lot like his dad.
来 妈妈一会给你讲故事
Come on. Mom will read you a story in a bit.
你先去 我马上来
Go. I’ll be right there.
你来了 豪尔赫
Thanks for showing up, Jorge.
老大 我们不知道缉毒局了解多少
Sir, we don’t know how much the DEA knows.
必须假设你们现在的住所都… 不安全
We need to assume all your current homes are… unsafe.
我暂时先待在这
I’ll stay here for now.
得好好商量商量
We all need to talk.
你想要什么 一份货真价实的逮捕令授权警方…
What did you expect? A warrant by definition authorizes the police…
慢着 别自欺欺人了
Wait. Let’s not lie to ourselves.
这次行动是美国缉毒局
This operation was run by the Drug Enforcement Administration
策划
of the United States.
逮捕的实施 总检察长先生 是由国家警署执行的
The takedown, Mr. Attorney General, was National Police.
转移和书面工作也是由我们警方执行的
The transport was by our police. The booking was by our police.
所以战争是国家警署挑起的
So a war started by National Police?
作为总检察长
Look, as Attorney General,
我最… 关心的是与毒枭们实现和平解决
my main… concern is achieving a peaceful settlement with the godfathers.
吉尔伯托·罗德里格斯·奥雷胡埃拉被捕
And the arrest of Gilberto Rodríguez Orejuela
意味着我们的谈判又有了新筹码
means we now have new leverage to negotiate with.
哥伦比亚总统 埃内斯托·桑佩尔
The President of Colombia, Ernesto Samper.
不好意思来晚了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!