It should be now.
三十秒
Thirty seconds.
你不能把车停在这里
You can’t park there!
该死的卡车
Damn truck.
这破车老是抛锚
These fucking trucks are always breaking down.
你不能停在这里
You can’t park here.
等我找到电缆 我就把车开走
Let me just grab the cables and I’ll move it.
快把这破车挪走
Move the fucking truck.
这是戴安娜王妃用的颜色
That’s the one Lady Di uses.
吉尔伯托
Gilberto!
有人在按门铃
Someone’s ringing the doorbell!
-小心点 -不好意思 稍微等一下
– Careful. – Sorry, wait just a moment.
我去开门
Let me get the door.
看看
Look.
吉尔伯托
Gilberto?
警♥察♥ 退后 快点 退后
Police! Back up. Quickly! Move it!
快点 行动
Quickly! Move it!
怎么回事
What’s going on?
坐下 女士们 坐下 我不想说第二遍
Sit down, ladies. Sit down, I won’t say it again.
你们不能进来 出去
You can’t come in here. Get out.
他妈的他要跑了
He’s fucking running!
站起来 看着我
Get up! Look at my face!
我们走
Let’s go.
-坐下 女士 -我告诉过你了 吉尔伯托不在家
– Sit down, miss. – I already told you, Gilberto is not home.
他有联♥系♥过什么人吗
Did he contact anyone?
-没有 上校 -没有 一切都好
– No one, Colonel. – No? All good?
罗格里格斯夫人 这是一份我签署的联邦搜查令
Mrs. Rodríguez, I have a federal warrant signed and executed by myself,
并由我代表哥伦比亚国家警♥察♥来执行
as representative of the Colombian National Police.
问题是 你愿意配合吗
The question is, will you cooperate?
你还好吗
Are you all right?
挺好的
Yes.
这里很不错
It’s good here.
再下去就只能拆房♥子了
The only thing left is to demolish the house.
好吧 查完了 收工吧
Yeah. Okay. We’re done. I’m calling it.
抱歉 我以为能查到些什么
I’m sorry, I thought we had something.
欢迎来到我的世界
Welcome to my world.
这个…
Well…
你觉得该怎么收尾就怎么收尾 让你的手下写个报告
Do what you need to wrap up, have your men report back.
-好的 -菲斯特 还有什么吗
– Okay. – Feistl, anything else?
-开车去机场 -当然
– Ride to the airport? – Sure.
听着 我们到那儿之后 我觉得我单独去比较好
Look, when we get there, I think it’s better if I go in alone.
那些人心存怨气
These people are angry.
我们对他们的要求 那是对他们悲痛的侮辱
What we’re asking of them, it’s an insult on top of their grief.
你很特别 豪尔赫·萨尔塞多
You’re different, Jorge Salcedo.
特别 为什么
Different? How?
身处危险之中 你都不带枪
You’re crippled. You don’t carry a gun.
大多数人都不带枪
Most people don’t carry guns.
是啊… 但你不是那大多数
Yeah… but you’re not most people.
这就是为什么我觉得很奇怪 真有意思
And that’s why it’s so weird. Interesting.
你从来都不带枪
That you never carry a gun.
好吧 你觉得会是因为什么
I see. Why do you think that is?
我也不知道
I don’t know.
也许是因为你害怕
Maybe you’re scared.
害怕… 你会拿枪干点什么
Fear… of what you could do with it.
你一直在杀手身边徘徊但你从来没察觉
That you’ve been walking around a killer and never knew it.
小佩德罗 进屋去
Pedrito, go in the house!
下午好 萨拉♥萨♥尔夫人 冷静 萨拉♥萨♥尔夫人 放轻松
Good afternoon, Mrs. Salazar. Calm down, Mrs. Salazar. Calm down.
我叫豪尔赫·萨尔塞多 如果可以的话 我想和你谈谈
My name is Jorge Salcedo. I’d like to speak with you, if I could.
你从哪里来就回哪里去
Go right back to where you came from
告诉那个婊♥子♥如果她想要我的孙子
and tell that whore if she wants my grandson,
就自己过来找他
she can come looking for him.
我只是来谈话的
I just came to talk.
如果你不喜欢我要说的话
If you don’t like what I have to say,
我帮你把消息带回卡利去
I’ll go to Cali and deliver whatever message you want.
我没有带枪 我只是来和你谈谈的
I’m unarmed. I’m here to talk.
你的老大为了和那个婊♥子♥好上… 杀了我儿子
Your boss murdered my son… to take up with his whore wife.
你现在又来找我孙子 把他从他唯一的家人身边带走
And now you come to take my grandson far from the only family he has left.
我知道这些话你不想听 但她是他的妈妈
I know this is not what you want to hear. But she is his mother.
而且米格尔·罗德里格斯正在保护她
And Miguel Rodríguez is protecting her.
保护
Protecting?
现在都是这么称呼偷♥情♥的吗
Is that what they call it now?
他也会被好好保护起来的
And he will be protected as well.
如果你让我把他带回去 我保证你随时都可以来看他
And if you let me take him back, I promise you can see him whenever you’d like.
你保证 你可真是个大好人
You promise. How nice of you.
谁告诉你我会这么做的
Who told you I would do that?
我把他留在这里 我可以随时看到他保护他
I have him here and I can see him whenever I want and protect him.
那婊♥子♥自作自受
That bitch made her choice.
萨拉♥萨♥尔夫人… 请你接受我的提议
Mrs. Salazar… please accept my offer.
下一个来的人… 不会在这交涉了
The next men who come… won’t be asking.
会发生战斗的
There will be war.
为什么不去问我儿子 看看他们怎么想
Why don’t you ask my sons? See what they think.
如果你不介意 队长 我们要顺路去一下朋友家
If you don’t mind, Capitán, we need to stop by a friend’s house.
在这里右转
Make a right here.
这环境真好 你的朋友一定很有钱
Nice neighborhood. Your friend’s very wealthy.
他确实非常有钱
He’s a very fortunate man.
这是什么
What is this?
我朋友喜欢吃鸡
My friend likes chickens.
-马丁内斯上校 -队长
– Colonel Martínez. – Captain.
你知道这怎么回事吗
You know what’s happening here?
是的 我想我知道
Yes, I think I know.
我给你一次机会
I’m giving you one chance
把事情做好 别他妈把这次行动搞砸了
to do the right thing and not fuck up this operation.
你觉得你很聪明
You think you’re clever?
你在卡利 卡利是我的城市 这里不是波哥大
You’re in Cali. Cali is my city. This isn’t Bogotá.
你简直过分了 雨果
You’re way out of line here, Hugo.
也许吧
Perhaps.
他在这 我们会找到他
He’s here. We’ll find him.
看住他
Watch him.
你拿到孩子的画了吗
You got your kid’s drawing?
我没有枪
I’m unarmed.
我们要把你的脑袋装在他妈的盒子里给米格尔送去
We’re going to send your head back to Miguel in a fucking box.
-走啊 混♥蛋♥ -我们走
– Walk, motherfucker. – Let’s go.
杜万
Duvan!
杜万
Duvan!
把车开过来
Bring out the car.
佩德罗 我们走 我要带你去你妈那 牵着我的手
Pedro. Let’s go. I’m taking you to your mother. Take my hand.
-很好 -你♥他♥妈♥闭嘴 不然我就杀了她
– Very good. – Shut your fucking mouth or I kill her.
好了 我的女士 像雕像一样纹丝不动不然就打死你
All right, my lady. Make like a statue or I shoot your ass.
我要先进去 听见了吗
I’m getting in first, you hear?
稳住
Real still.
你们要带走那个孩子 还想要别的什么吗
You’re taking the boy. What else do you want?
放松
Relax.
-停下 -妈妈
– Stop! – Mama!
还要什么 混账
What else, motherfucker?
他妈的杂种
Fucking asshole!

Fuck!
放下武器
Drop the weapon.
放下武器
Drop the weapon.
别开枪
Don’t shoot.
我是个和平的人
I’m a man of peace.
我们走
Let’s go.
停下
Stop!
上校 卡尔德隆跑了
Colonel! Calderón took off.
-操 我们要快点 -好
– Fuck. We move fast. – Okay.
-这里有电♥话♥吗 -有 在那里面
– You have a phone in there? – Yes, in there.
他们抓住了吉尔伯托 他们要去空军基地
They got Gilberto, they’re moving towards the aerial base.
所有人手都过来
The whole workforce is on this.
-他们出不了城的 -让所有人保持警惕 明白吗
– They’re not going to leave the city. – Tell all the men to be alert. Understood?
快走 蠢货
Move it, asshole.
他们想在路上拦住我们
They’ll try to take us on the road.
准备战斗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!