拜托 注意点
Please, pay attention!
把你们的手♥机♥ 传呼机还有无线电都放进箱子里
I need you to put your cell phones, beepers, and radios in the container.
这真的有必要吗 佩尼亚探员
Is this necessary, Agent Peña?
-是的 队长 -请把那个给我
– I’m afraid so, Captain. – Please. I’ll take that.
我的一个手下说你的一个手下是为贩毒集团服务的
One of my guys says one of your guys is working for the cartel.
他们有证据吗
They have any proof?
现在还不能说
Can’t say yet.
但是如果他们先我们一步的话 这次抓捕就很难成功了
But this warrant will be hard to execute if they’re one step ahead.
这只是防范措施
It’s just a precaution.
-谢谢 -好吧
– Gracias. – Okay.
接下来的三小时 我们会低调行动
For the next three hours, we’ll be running silent.
-我的同事和我来带队 -目标是什么
– My colleagues and I will take the lead. – And the target?
我只能告诉你们 这次行动和你们训练中所学到的一样
I’ll just say that it’s everything you’ve trained for.
我们是顾问 我们一起工作 一直都是这样
We’re advisors. We work together, same as always.
功劳都是你的
Credit’s all yours.
各位 你们都听到了 都警惕一些
Gentlemen, you heard! I need you to be tight and right.
-明白了吗 -是的 长官
– Understood? – Yes, sir!
出发吧
Let’s go.
为了不让你困惑 队长
In case you’re confused, Capitán,
如果不是重要的事情 我不会大老远从波哥大赶来的
I wouldn’t have come all the way from Bogotá if it wasn’t a big deal.
我手下的安全 是我关心的事情
My men’s safety. That’s what I care about.
如果事情走向不对 我来发号♥施令
I make the final call if anything feels off.
听明白了吗
You follow?
有一次出门参加突袭前 我孩子给了我这个
My kid gave it to me right before I went out on this buy-bust.
有个牙买♥♥加人袭击了我 就差了这一点点 所以…
Some Jamaican took a rip at me, missed by that much, so…
每当需要好运的时候我就摸摸这个
I rub it for luck ever since.
所以 我们来这儿干什么
So, what are we doing here?
我们来追捕卡利贩毒集团的一个教父
We’re arresting one of the godfathers of Cali.
在第十街上的大量民众的鼓掌声中
Applauded by the multitude present on 10th street,
候任总统埃内斯托·桑佩尔·皮萨诺受到了哥伦比亚人♥民♥的热情欢迎…
president-elect Ernesto Samper Pizano is welcomed by the people of Colombia…
我不愿太夸赞吉尔伯托·罗德里格斯
I don’t give Gilberto Rodríguez credit for much,
但是我不得不承认…
but I have to hand it to him…
他是个有权势的男人
he was a man in control.
太早了
It’s too early.
-我起的很早 日出的时候就起床了 -一直都醒着
– I rise early. I’m up with the sun. – Up all right!
他娶了三个女人
He was married to three women.
同时娶的
At the same time.
他维持婚姻就像他做生意一样
And he managed them the same way he ran his business.
每分钟都安排得妥妥当当
Scheduled down to the minute.
3号♥妻子 周一到周二
Wife number three got him Monday and Tuesday.
怎么样 亲爱的
How did it go, honey?
很好 你看 多好看
Very good! Look, what a beauty.
2号♥妻子…
Number two…
周三周四陪他
got him Wednesday and Thursday.
1号♥妻子周五周六陪他
And wife number one got him on Friday and Saturday.
看看那个传球 进了
Look at that pass. Goal!
妈的 这都是什么防守 真是垃圾
Damn it, what sort of defense is that? Piece of shit!
还他妈给你们发什么工资
I’m paying your fucking salaries!
周日是足球日
Sundays were for football.
所有的妻子都会收到邀请 如果她们想来的话
All the wives were invited if they wanted to come.
她们通常都会出现
They usually did.
谢谢
Thank you.
他们之间关系都很好
And they all got along.
那是商量好的
That was the deal.
他也成功做到了 他坚持那么做
And he made it work. He insisted on it.
比起敌人 他拥有的朋友多得多
He made far more friends than enemies.
我可以帮你扩张生意…
I can help you expand your businesses…
他会指望那些朋友保护他
And he would count on those friends to protect him.
我可以帮你们赚几百万
I could help you make millions.
他的退休方案也按照他的计划进行
His retirement was going to go his way, too.
他不打算死在什么破旧的屋顶上
He wasn’t going to die on some shitty rooftop.
没人在他在他背后捅刀子 没人逼他出来
Nobody was stabbing him in the back, nobody forcing him out.
就像我说的那样 他掌握着控制权
Like I said, he was a man in control.
这是一个从没走错过一步的人
The guy who never made a wrong move in his life.
这是一个一砖一瓦建造亿万帝国的人
A guy who built a billion-dollar empire, brick by brick.
一个掌控城里每一个警♥察♥的人
A guy who owned every cop in town.
一个随身带着免死金牌的人
A guy with a get-out-of-jail-free card burning a hole in his pocket.
你想招惹他吗 见鬼
And you want to go after him? Shit.
你得变得疯狂 愚蠢 勇敢 同时还得有运气
You’d have to be crazy, stupid, brave, and lucky all at the same time.
卡尔德隆和我的人
Calderón’s and mine.
一支分队在这里 另一支…这儿
Breach one here. Breach two… here.
泳池 你从后面切进去
pool. You come in from the back.
-好吧 我们行动吧 -好的
– All right, let’s do this already. – Okay.
如果有人敢杀了教父 我杀了他
If anyone kills the godfather, I kill you.
不能再像埃斯科瓦尔时那样 我要他活着
We can’t repeat what happened with Escobar. I want him alive.
听明白了吗
Understood?
上吧
Go.
-老大 这儿没人住 -不可能
– Nobody lives here, boss. – That’s bullshit.
情报说帕乔昨晚在这儿
Intel had Pacho here last night.
你是怎么想的 我们要干吗
What do you think? What do we do?
我觉得这里可能有暗室
I think there could be hideouts here.
-我们得再检查一次这房♥子 -好吧
– We have to check the house again. – All right.
把这里翻个底朝天
We turn this place upside down.
大家 把这里的每个角落都搜一遍 明白吗
Men, we’re going to search every corner of this house, understood?
是帕尔米拉的一所高档住♥宅♥ 老大
It’s an elegant house in Palmira, boss.
我不知道这是谁的 但是不是我们的
I don’t know whose it is, but it’s not one of ours.
很好 走吧 别让别人看见你
Very good. Get out of there and make sure no one sees you.
好的 先生
Yes, sir.
-萨尔塞多 -豪尔赫
– Salcedo. – Jorge.
先生
Sir.
我要你做件重要的事情
I need you to do something important.
你离开你家的时候 会看到航海家
When you leave your house, you’ll find Navegante.
他知道带你去哪里
He knows where you have to go.
好的 先生 那我现在的监控任务怎么办
Of course, sir, but what should I do with the operation I’m monitoring?
科尔多瓦 交给科尔多瓦
Córdova. Give it to Córdova.
豪尔赫…
Jorge…
-小心点 -知道了 先生
– be careful. – Of course, sir.
他是我最优秀的人 他会处理好的
He’s one of my best men. He’ll take care of it.
你是个遵守诺言的人
You’re a man of your word.
华雷斯
Juárez.
离天堂太近 离上帝太远
So close to heaven and so far from God.
风景真迷人
Impressive.
很高兴你带我来看世界第八大奇迹
I’m so glad you brought me to see the eighth wonder of the world.
别扯犊子了 帕乔
Don’t be an asshole, Pacho.
得克萨斯州的厄尔巴索才是我想让你看的
El Paso, Texas, is what I wanted you to see.
该死的北美自♥由♥贸易协定改变了一切 帕乔
Fucking NAFTA changed everything, Pacho.
这协定生效多久了 两年 差不多吧
It’s been around for what? Two years, more or less?
已经有超过两百多万辆卡车穿过边境了 大部分是我们的
More than two million trucks have crossed already, many of them ours.
都装的满满当当的
Filled to the brim.
你知道美国人检查的卡车有多少辆吗
Do you know how many trucks the Americans check?
都不到十分之一 是不是很荒唐 他们人手不够
Less than ten percent. It’s insane. They don’t have the manpower.
那些混♥蛋♥打开了水闸
Assholes opened the floodgates
现在竟然站在那儿想用小孩子的水桶把它堵住
and now they stand there with a baby’s bucket to try and stop it.
这生意不错 我已经知道了 老兄
This is the right business. I already know this, man.
不 兄弟 我想说的是
No, man. What I’m saying is,
你在错误的时间退出了大好的生意
you’re getting out of the right business at the exact wrong time.
你会后悔的
And you’re going to regret it.
要来点吗
You want some?
阿马多 你是在建议我背叛我的合作伙伴吗
Amado, are you suggesting that I betray my partners?
不 不是 怎么能说是背叛呢 他们想要退出
No. No way. Why betray? They want to get out.
我是在提议我们开始些新买♥♥卖♥♥ 你和我
I’m proposing that we start something new, you and I.
你运给我 我让它过境
You send it to me, I get it across.
只要两年 我们就能掌控这个该死的国家
In two years, we’ll be flooding this fucking shitty country.
考虑一下 好好考虑
Think about it, all right? Think about it.
但别考虑太久 因为六个月之内
Just don’t take too long, because in six months,
我就得找到新的供货商
I need to secure a new supply.
希望那个人是你
Hopefully, it will be with you.
再查一遍吧
Give it another once-over?
好吧
Okay.
现在行动吧

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!